Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Fought the Law Interest Check

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

I Fought the Law Interest Check

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Havenxxx on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:55 pm

So if I get enough people interested I would make this RP. I got the idea off of the Greenday song, "I fought the Law". It would be about a group of teenagers who did something illegal and got caught. It was serious enough to ahve them be sent to a juvinile place. They've been send to one run by a calm couple who are in their late twenties and it's more homeish than jailish but it's still strict and all. I don't know, it could be romatic and all if you guys want.

Anyone interested?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Havenxxx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: I Fought the Law Interest Check

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:57 pm

I might be.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikaela on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:57 pm

Seems interesting.

I'm def in if you decide to do it.
Team Lafox <33

Mikaela
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:00 pm

Oh yes =D

Definately intrested, even if it's just because of my love for Green Day x3

But this sounds good. If you make this, I'm definately in =D

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSakuRADroPSXx on Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:07 pm

Sounds interesting.
But one question: are they all in for the same thing, like a collective effort to break the law? Or would each character have his or her own unique story?

xXSakuRADroPSXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:36 pm

Sounds good, I'd be interested.

Lauren is amazing

Leila Aarons
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Havenxxx on Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:50 pm

Okay, thanks guys.
They would each be in for their own thing but if a few people wanted to have a team effort that would be fine.

and yeah, Greenday for lifee :]

Havenxxx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miserable on Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:36 am

I'm interested.
Hope it comes up soon.

Miserable
Member for 16 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:56 am

I'm interested.

And just so you know, although Green Day covered this, it's actually a Clash song, but originally recorded by Sonny Curtis and The Crickets ;)

Green Day are amazing!
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Havenxxx on Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:31 pm

I never knew that o:. I like their version better than the others that I just listened too.

Havenxxx
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!