Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elva

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Elva

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elva on Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:32 pm

A girl stood alone in the village known as Ellar, which was in the middle of a forest hidden among the trees. The girl looked no more then 16-17 but she was an elf and was older then she appeared. She moved quietly as she walked threw the town. Everything was quiet and still, not even the tinest animal sturred. She was among the last of the elves, for the forsworn had tried to wip out them out during the evil kings rule. It was only thanks to the Dragon Riders, that they were able to over throw him. All is peaceful in the land again, or so they say.

The girl walked to a creature that had fell from the sky a few days agao. All the elves in the village had ran into their houses and hasent come out since. The creature had two horns on its head, two rows of razor sharp teeth, four sets of powerful claws, two larger wings, and scales that shown a magnificent emerald color. With a jerk of its head the creature was looking at the girl who dared approach it as it bleed to death. It's claws rapped tighter around an item.

((ooc: '' are for thinkings "" are for speaking out louds))

'Who dares to approach me!' the creature said to the girl letting their minds brush each other

"I am Elva of the woodland elves! I have come to see what is wrong with you brightscales!" Elva said her voice strong even as the creatures anger flooded her

'An Elf!' The creature said and a lower growling sound erupted from its throat as it threw its head back in a laugh 'I have not seen an Elf in over a hundred years! What luck it was of mine to have landed here.'

"What are you brightscales?!" Elva asked

'What am I?! I am a Dragon!' The dragon said and lifted its wings and rawred into the sky

'A dragon?!' Elva thought to herself in astonishment and started speaking again "Brightscales, what happened to have hurt you so?"

'I was attacked by one of my own! That reached hatchling! If I ever get my claws set on him I'll tear him to bits!' the dragon said as a new found anger flooded it 'Unfortunatly I wont be able to.'

"Why not brightscales?" Elva asked couiousely and moved closer

'My wounds are far to seriouse and with my Rider dead no one has the power to heal me. So I lay here, in this small village of yours, dying.' The dragon said and sighed a small burst of flames danced from its nose

Elva was quiet and looked at the ground trying to find a way to help thee dragon, but coming up with none, she to sighs.

"Is there a way I can make your...death mor comfortable for you?" Elva finaly asked

The dragon turn its head toward her. Its emeraled eyes looked at her to see if she was lieing or messing around. Unable to find that Elva was lieing the dragon thought some and finaly came up with something.

'Elf, within my claws, I carry a egg of my kind. It is only one of the four left. My Rider and I was trying to get to ther Vurden so they can find the next Dragon Rider, but unfortunatly, evil has shown itself again and has captured some of my kind. Tied as I might I could not get the egg to the Vurden.' The dragon said

Elva stood there quietly listening to the dragon.

'I shall ask you this girl, for you were brave enough to approach me, will you leave your home and frind the verdan to deliver the egg?' The dragon asked

"I would be honored brightscales!" Elva said and dropped to one knee with her left fist into the ground and her right arm on her knee

The dragon pushed the object cluched in its claws toward her. Its claws unclenched from the object and reveiled the egg. The egg was a the color of the deepest saphire that the dwarfs of Bear Mountains have. Reaching out, Elva grasped the egg, and pulled it to her. The dragon sighed and looked up into the sky where 2 other dragons flew over head.

'They have found me!' The dragon hissed 'Elf, take the egg and run! Your life and the life of the dragon in your arm depends on it!'

"Y-yes!" Elva said stuttering some

'Before you go though here take my heart of hearts! Protect it and let it help you reach your goal!' The dragon said as something greed slide down its toung

Elva grabbed the dragon's heart of hearts and she was suddenly over whelmed with knowlege she's never seen. Shaking her head she ran all the way back to her house as the dragon forced itself up and jumped into the sky to try to give Elva a head start.

Running into her house, Elva ran into her room and grabed a bag made from leather. She put the egg in the bag and then put the dragon's heart of hearts in a leather sack, tieing down the strings. She slipped the sack in the bag and ran into the kitchen and put some food into the bag as well. Then she sliped out of the back door and into the woods as the emerald dragon fell from the sky again with the other two dragons on top snapping, and ripping at it.

Elva kept running, never stopping even as she saw the fire where her village was at. She cried softly, but whipping away her tears, she continued on her way. She finally had to stop to eat and drink having ran for 3 days and 2 nights streight. She sat under a tree by a lake and stared eating some bread she had backed. The egg laid behind her glitering in the moonlight. She looked at it and started talking to it.

"So, you are what is causing all the chaos" Elva said taking bite of bread "Wonder who you will hatch for."

Of course the egg didnt answer directly, but it jerked to the side some.

"Hm?" Elva asked looking at it "Did i just see you move?"

The egg jerked again and a crack appeared on it. Alarmed Elva stood up, her bread falling from her lap.

"I broke it! Oh no!" Elva said panaked as the egg split more

Elva stared in horror as the egg finally shattered around her. Where the egg once sat, lay a baby dragon on its back. The baby dragon looked up at her and rolled to its side and gave a squeak. Startled Elva just kept looking at it. The baby dragons blue scales where just a deep as the eggs color was. It stumbled around trying to find its legs. After a while it finaly found them and loked up to Elva again.

Elva had finally came out of shocked and bent down toward the baby dragon, holding her hand out some for it.

"My arn't you cute little brightscales, but you hatched for the wrong person." Elva said softly as the baby dragon sniffed her hand

When the baby dragon put its head in her hand to be petted, Elva felt pain engulf her.It was pain like she never felt before and her vissiouns blured until she blacked out.

SEVERAL HOURS LATER

Elva finaly woke up several hours. The pain in her hand was gone and she lifted her hand up to look at it. On her palm was a silver mark. She felt the baby dragon on her chest and she looked at it the best she could. The baby dragon lifted it head and looked at her opening its wings some.

"What did you do little brightscales?" Elva asked as the baby dragon hopped off of her and she sat up

The baby dragon pushed its head into her hand to be scratched. Elva gently scratched the baby dragon and she listened to it give off a small humming sound.

"Are you hungry?" Alva asked

The baby dragon's saphire eyes looked at her and the dragon nodded its head some. Standing she looked around, not having brought any meat with her. she found a small hole of mice. Whispering the ancient language, the mice started filing out one by one. The baby dragon pounced on them and started to eat them. After it was done it yawned and Elva picked the baby dragon up. She picked up her back and started running again seaching for the vurdan.

2 MONTHS LATER

The baby dragon was no longer a baby. It was now the size of a house, its wingspan even larger. Elva was running along side of a river smiling as she looked up into the sky. She opened her mind to the creatures around her.

'SAPHIRA!!' Elva shouted with her mind

Elva had named the baby dragon after Eragons Saphira in honoring of the tells of her. Both Saphira and Elva had became irrasepable ever since Saphira hatched. Elva still searches for the Vurdan to tell them what had happened.

'Elva!!' Saphira said as she dives out of the sky

Elva stopped and loked up smiling as Saphira pulled in her wings slowing her decent. Saphira landed and caused the ground to shake and Elva to laugh softly.

'How was the hunt?' elva asked

'It was well!' Saphira said pleased as she nuzzled Elva in the chest

Laughin, Elva put her forehead to Saphira's snout and scratched her softly.

'Elva...are theres others like us?' Saphira asked 'Others who are good I mean.'

'I dont know Saphira. I dont know' Elva said softly
Last edited by Elva on Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elva
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: YO YO YO WAZ UP?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:15 pm

Welcome to our forum! Have a fishy stick!
Good luck with your riding ^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!