Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

DreamWeaver

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

DreamWeaver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:08 pm

Most people have dreams. Almost everybody. But where do the dreams come from? Do they simply come from that person's subconscious? Or does a person weave those dreams? Is it a single being, or is there an entire race of beings that lives exclusively in the 'Dream Realm'? Does every person have their own 'DreamWeaver'? Can humans explore the 'Dream Realm' in sleep, if they learn to control their Dreams? How does this Dream Realm function?

Anyone interested in this kind of thing? There would be Human and DreamWeaver characters. Anything in the Dream Realm is yours to manipulate, because it is produced by the thoughts of sleepers. It can be anything you want it to be, and different characters may be in completely different settings at the same time, maybe in the same place. Time and space is indefinite in the Dream Realm. Twist it how you like.

Any takers?
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: DreamWeaver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:30 pm

Definitely consider me intrigued. I'm very interested in the possibilities this holds. Limited only by the imagination of the dreamer. The Dream World is sure to be a very interesting place. What I would like to know if it would be a collective world where all dreamers interact? Now, that would be very interesting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:36 pm

I think that interaction again it depends on the Dreamer, because the settings will be entirely different for each person. Only experienced Dreamers or those helped by a DreamWeaver would be able to figure it out. Think of your own Dreams. Can you interact with other Dreamers? Maybe. I don't know. I know that my personal DreamWeaver is male, handsome, cocky, and elusive. Yours might be totally different.

So everything is totally up to you. Have fun. =D

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:49 pm

im interested :)

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:54 pm

Fantastic! I'll wait for a few more people to express interest, then I'll make an IC thread. =D

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazed* on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:31 pm

Hello, I'm interested ^.^

Blazed*
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby withoutfail on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:27 am

You can add another taker.

This sounds mighty fun. :]

withoutfail
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:54 pm

Okay! OOC and signups here

And IC here.

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!