Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Runningwild-The Warriors Are Reborn (Seeking Roleplayers)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Runningwild-The Warriors Are Reborn (Seeking Roleplayers)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:34 pm

Whiteleg droped the grass and nudged Star up as she fell.He looked around and neighed for Tawnypelt.He spoted her near the stream,probably looking for Watermint.Tawnypelt looked over and ran as she saw Star on the ground.Not wanting everyone to worry,she silently slipped from her den and galloped over "Whiteleg,whats wrong"I dont know Tawnypelt,she just fell"Whiteleg nieghed low but franticly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

(hey play the west one!)

Star looked around her not knowing what just happened.She nickered to Whiteleg."What happened?"Star looked around and saw Tawnypelt standing over her with Whiteleg next to her.Star looked around again then tried to pull herself to her feet.She made it up to her knees then slid back down.With the help from Whiteleg Starbright got herself to her feet.She nuzzeled Whiteleg then nickered."Is the foal ok?"Star looked at her stomache then looked at Tawnypelt worryingly.She did not know,ok so it was time to tell her."Tawnypelt,I don't think you know but I'm pregant with Whiteleg,this is my first foal so we were just talking about seeing you."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horse-girl123
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:14 pm

((Ohh,check out The Domingo Herd:Life in the Wild in Realistic role play.Its on my signature))

Tawnypelt droped her head to her shoulders, after relizing Star was fine,she fixed herself Then looked up "Oh,i know.the whole herd knows.hahahh,we can see the lump in your stomache Star,congratulations.Im sure itll be beautiful.Let me just check you real quick.hhmmm, welll. okay,okay.Yup the foals fine....Just be careful"Tawnypelt nieghed but warned,the foal was most vulnerable at this point during the pregnency.First time mothers can somtimes get careless and accidently abort it.Whiteleg nuzzled Star and grunted. "Be more carefull Starbright.I say if its filly,we name her based on the eyes.And if a colt,um maybe strength or Pelt color.I dont know,im just happy"Whiteleg snorted and half lifted

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shorty456 on Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:39 pm

DandyHoof nickered to Stonefur as she took in mouthfulls of grass.

Dakota trotted up behind DandyHoof by a smell.She was in heat.

DandyHoof pinned her ears and kicked Dakotapelt.

Dakotaplet dodged her and trotted away slowly.

shorty456
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:47 am

GUYS CHECK OUT MY NEW SITE,ill be playing that more,pleewaasseee join it.
((http://www.funatgallopingfree.forumotion.com))
^
|

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:09 pm

"Thank you,Frolickmane," Swift nickered. Swift tooked the apple from Frolickmanesand grinned. She bite into the apple,letting some of it drop to the ground. Swift looked up and Frolickmane and grinned in embarassment as she chewed the apple.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!