Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Privite rp(Overkill and Heartless)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Privite rp(Overkill and Heartless)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:57 pm

"Actually, Melody is my real name. It was just lucky that I happened to like music." She said as she picked to a pillow and put it on the couch, "I can play piano too, but I don't think the master would like it very much if I messed with his."
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:34 am

"I think other wise. I bet if the master knew he would immediately elevate you from a maid to his personal pianist. You'd probably get better living quarters and everything. But then I'd be sad, I would've lost the only friend I have here." Daniel said. He paused for a moment, and then said,"If you think you won't finish before I do feel free to take up my offer." Daniel then walked off and began his sweeping duty.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:05 am

She continued cleaning. As she went to where the front door was she saw the master leave. Looking out the window she saw him drive off in his car, along with the people who supervised them. She smiled. She didn't have as much cleaning to do today since she had cleaned up alot yesterday. Maybe she could just play one song on the piano before they came back. She quickly and quietly made her way to the music room. It had a lot of intruments but the piano was what she was after. She sat down and her fingers ran across the keys, playing a lullaby.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:34 am

Daniel finished sweeping the kitchen and walked into the parlor. As he began to sweep the room he heard the echo of music again. Daniel stopped what he was doing and walked towards the sound, as though he was hypnotized. Once Daniel found the source of the music he leaned against the molding of the door and listened.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:12 am

When Melody was done she smiled and stood up. She laughed when she saw Daniel standing in the doorway, "Let's get back to work." She was in a happy mood for once, instead of her normal depressed mood. Music did that to her. She had always loved music.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:25 am

[[My internet hates me and slows down a lot and very often, it's becoming more inconvenient to post but I will try at every opportunity given]]
Daniel nodded and walked off, it was nice to have some music to listen to, it added a much needed change from the mundane work they had. Daniel walked back into the parlor and started sweeping but the song Melody had played continued to echo in his mind, and before long he was humming the tune without even noticing.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:39 am

Melody went around picking up things and placing them where they needed to go. When she made it to the parlor she heard Daniel humming the soung she ad been playing and giggled. She continued to pick things up with a smile on her face.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:53 pm

Daniel paused as he heard a giggle, he smiled and thought,"For being a slave this has gone unusually well. Aside from the time I ran off I haven't been beaten. What's more is I've met a caring and intelligent girl." Kuroda laughed and said,"Something just seems out of place."

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:14 pm

"What do you think seems out of place?" She asked looking at him confused. It was true that this was alot different then other places she had been, though most places she was treated terribly and had to live in a basement with only a messed up jacket to keep her warm, so thats robably why it felt strange to be here.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:22 am

Daniel looked at Melody and said,"This is very far from what I expected of being a slave. That is aside from my escape attempt. What's more, I got to meet you."

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:36 pm

She looked at him, "What's so good about meeting me?" She asked curious. She really hadn't done much to make his life here better. Sure she had helped him alittle, but the truth was they were still slaves and would be for the rest of their lifes.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:35 pm

"Ah yes, the typical inability to see ones self," Daniel thought. He then said,"You don't know? You helped me through the fever and treated my wounds when I got beat. I'm grateful, and yet I'm unable to return the favor."

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:07 pm

"I told you, you don't have to do anything for me." She said looking at him, the frown back on her face. She sighed and went to the next room to start cleaning up in there. She was faster today suprisingly. It was nine and she only had two more rooms to go.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:41 pm

Daniel finish sweeping the parlor and walked out onto the front porch. Daniel looked out over the land and admired the beauty. "Man, and if i run I get beat. Why must life torture me so?" Daniel said, as he finished sweeping off the porch and walked back in and thought,"I've cleaned the kitchen, the parlor, and the porch, what's left?"

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:49 pm

Melody finished straightening up smiled. She walked around until she found Daniel outside, "Beautiful, isn't it?" She asked looking out onto the land just as he did.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:02 pm

Daniel looked at melody and said,"Yes, and yet it's somehow tortuous. We're stuck here, and everything else is free of bondage." Daniel scratched the back of his head and thought,"I'm an idiot, why would she want to know any of this." Daniel took a deep breath and said,"Still it's beautiful."

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:15 pm

She nodded, "Yeah, it's been a long time since I've been able to go somewhere without anyone keeping an eye on every little thing I do." She sighed and leaned against the wall, wrapping her arms around herself. It was cold but she would never admit it, and she hardly got a chance to come outside so she wasn't going to go inside and ruin it.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:35 pm

Daniel noticed that Melody looked cold and said,"I'd offer you a jacket, but I don't have anything but the clothes on my back. I'll look inside for a blanket or something."Daniel walked back in the mansion and walked to their quarters as he did he thought,"I'd just love to steal the master's blanket or something but then I'd get whipped, which means more trouble for Melody. Guess a regular slave's blanket 'ill have to do." Daniel got the blanket off of his bed and ran out to Melody. He offered it to her by saying,"It's here if you want it."

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:38 pm

She was about to say not to worry about it but he had already went inside. She sighed and leaned against the wall. She looked up when he came back out and she wrapped the blanket around her self and thought he might be cold as well, seeing as he didn't have a jacket either. She wrapped half the blanket around herself and half she put over him and stood close so they would both be warm.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!