Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lust & Love [Angel & Twilight]

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Lust & Love [Angel & Twilight]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:12 pm

[[Can you? And alright, sounds good to me.]]

Harper laughed as she continued kissing him, both her hands now wrapped around his neck. "I love you, Seth." Harper said.

"Well hello, beautiful." Jake said, pulling out the roses and chocolate and kissed her deeply on the lips. "How are you?" He asked.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:17 pm

[[Alrighty then lets make one girl 15 and one 16 and the boy 18 so they'd be Sophomores and he'd be a Senior]]

Seth smiled. "I love you too Harper." he said as he leaned down and kissed her chest.

Mya gasped and smiled. "Wow! These are beautiful!" she said after kissing him and taking the roses. "I'm great now." she said.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:24 pm

[[I'll be the 15 girl]]

Harper closed her eyes, enjoying ans savoring this moment with him. Her one, true love.

Jake chuckled. "Good. After I'm done with you, you're going to feel much more than great." Jake said to her enthusiam.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:30 pm

[[i figured and i posted it. its called Nobody Knew.]]

Seth smiled and continued moving lower with his kisses.

Mya giggled. "And why is that?" she asked as she got a vase and filled it with water to put the roses in.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:41 pm

[[posted also :-D like my new avatar and siggy?]]

Harped let out another satisfied moan as she felt him going down lower on her.

"I believe you know." Jake said, coming behind her and wrapping his arms around her perfect waist and bringing her closer to him.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:45 pm

[[yes i do. and they're supposed to be raped by the same guy lol thats the point so one of us needs to change one of the guys names.]]

Seth smiled and stopped. "Should I go lower?" he asked her.

Mya giggled. "Maybe you should tell me anyways."

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:47 pm

[[but i like the name Lucas Shepard :[ can we keep that name pwetty pwetty pwetty pwetty pwease???? *puppy eyes*]]

Harped smiled. "That would be beyond wonderful if you did." Harper replied.

"Maybe if I showed you...?" He said and titled his head, kissing her neck softly, moving to her lips.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:50 pm

[[sure that gave me idea. he could still be Sam's boyfriend but has a thing for Em too and he's just a bag of scum.]]

Seth smiled and began moving lower and removing the rest of her clothes as he went. [skip]

"Mm." Mya moaned softly. "That works too." she added.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:58 pm

[[yeah!]]

Harper lay next to Seth, sleeping soundly.

Jake chuckled. "Figured you'd think so." He said to her gently, picking her up and carrying her upstairs.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:12 pm

Seth smiled as he watched her sleep. He soon fell asleep also.

Mya smiled and wrapped her arms around Jake. "I'm going to enjoy this." she said.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:21 pm

Jake smiled. "I sure hope you do." He whispered in her ear, massaging her beautiful breasts.

Harper's eyes fluttered open as she yawned and sat up. She glanced over at Seth and smiled, seeing him still sleeping. Harper than went into her bathroom to take a shower.

[[Here's my new song :-D :: I like juicy fruit, you like juicy fruit, we like juicy fruit gum!]]

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:33 pm

[[wow. that's very creative. my friend and i made up a new song from the pussycat dolls song Dontcha. we say: dontcha wish your dinosaur was hot like mine. and go on from there because we were talking about how our boyfriends get jealous and act like dinosaurs XD]]

Mya smiled and let out a soft moan. "I think I do."

Seth woke up a few minutes later when he heard the shower and noticed Harper was gone and smiled.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:49 pm

Harper stepped in, letting the warm water roll off her face and shoulders, moving onto the rest of her slender figure.

"Good." Jake said. His lips stayed on hers, than her neck, and messed around with her breasts.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:19 pm

Seth got out of bed and went into the bathroom. "I see you beat me to the shower." he chuckled as he turned on the water to brush his teeth.

Mya smiled and kissed him back before he moved to her neck.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:32 pm

Harper laughed and sighed. "I'm sorry. Well, I'm feeling really lonely in here." She said, making her voice sound pouty and sad.

Jake descended down further, pulling off the boxers as he did so. [Skip]

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:52 pm

Seth smirked and finished brushing his teeth before taking his boxers off and getting in the shower with Harper.

Mya was now asleep.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Harper laughed softly as she wrapped her arm around his neck. "You're so wonderful." She said to him.

Jake slept beside Mya, thankful he had her in his life.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:29 pm

"So are you babe." Seth said with a smile as he kissed her.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:20 pm

Harper shrugged. "So I'm told." She said and kissed him, rolling over so that she was now on top. "What would you like me to do to you?" Harper asked, smiling slyly.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:34 pm

"Whatever you want. I'm yours." Seth said as he looked up at her before pulling her down and kissing her.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!