Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Society of Darkness PRP

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Society of Darkness PRP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:20 pm

Ellie walked into the club, one called The Studio, they were playing a very cool song, one that makes you just want to get to your feet and dance forever. She walked towards the whole group of people who were dancing, one dude gave her a drink and she took it gulping it down, "Wanna dance?" she asked him, already moving to the rhythm of the song.

"Sure," he told her.

They started dancing...
Memories. They live with you forever. Even if you forget them, they never forget you.
Spoiler: show

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:56 pm

Sara smiled. "I've heard of that place." she said. "Sounds great..do you want to go now?" she asked him as she took the bottle of wine and poured some more and sipped it as she waited for Carter's answer.

[[so who is Angel-Chii's character?]]
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:09 pm

{she is your friend}

He stared at Sara laughing as she continuously poured glass after glass of the wine, she could really hold her own he thought. "Well I guess you want need anything to drink!" Carter laughed, bringing back his rarely seen smile "But yea lets go now, I didn't drive here though I walked. So will we be taking your car or a cab?"
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:26 pm

[okays ^^]

Sara actually laughed when he said that. "Sorry. I drink a lot when I'm nervous." she said as she put the glass down. "Alright..let's take a cab." she said as she reached for her phone to call them a cab. A few minutes later she put the phone down. "One is on its way. Want to go wait?" she asked him as she walked to her closet to grab a jacket.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:42 pm

Carter joined in Sara's laughter with his own soft chuckle "Nervous huh!?" he walked over to the couch and grabbed his own coat, putting it on. "Yes, lets go outside and wait." Moving over to the door he opened it and waiting on Sara to walk through.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:07 pm

Sara smiled and followed him. "Thank you." she said as she locked it and made sure she had her key with her or else she'd be sleeping outside. She waited out in the hall for Carter. "So how late is that club open?" she asked him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:16 pm

Carter managed out a "Your welcome." as he watched as Sara lock up the door. He continued on down the steps and outside with her behind him. "Umm...I think it's open till three or five." It seemed as though the cold weather had picked up a bit he hoped it wasn't to cold for Sara.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:08 pm

Sara nodded. "Oh cool." she said as she followed him down to the front and stopped. They'd have to wait for the cab now. She smiled at him as she pulled her jacket tighter. She smiled when the cab pulled up and Sara walked towards it.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:30 pm

Carter opened the door for Sara, trying to be a gentlemen. After letting Sara get in he followed and leaned up to the driver telling him where to go. He let his body fall back into the seat as the driver pulled away. Putting his arm around the back of seat, he relaxed himself for the ride.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:14 pm

Sara smiled. "Thank you." she said as she got into the cab. She put her seatbelt on and smiled at Carter as he got in. "So how many dances do you know exactly?" she asked with a smile as she moved some hair out of her way, trying to get comfortable.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:12 pm

Carter exhale loudly whilst trying to recall all the dances he had learned, there was way too many to count he probably had a dance for every genre of music. "Uh...Lets just say I have know more than enough to keep you entertained!"

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!