Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My Vampire [prp: Angel and Kirai]

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: My Vampire [prp: Angel and Kirai]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:05 pm

"So are you staying the night?" Emery asked. Jacoby picked her up and carried her to his house.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:09 pm

"If you want me to then yes." Colton said as he looked at her. Audrey continued to smile at Jacoby as he carried her to his house. Once they were there she kissed his cheek. "You know I could have walked." She said to him.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:38 pm

"I do." Emery said with a smile. They got to her house a few minutes later. "I know but I wanted to carry you." Jacoby said.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:48 pm

"K then I will." Colton said with a smile. "Fare enough." Audrey said as she looked at Jacoby.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:28 pm

Emery smiled. "Yay." she said with a smile. Jacoby smiled and opened the door for her and let her in.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:35 pm

Colton laughed a little and kissed her cheek. "Thank you." Audrey said as she walked in the house.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:48 pm

Emery led Colton upstairs to her room and shut the door. "Welcome." Jacoby said with a smile as he followed her in.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:50 pm

Colton just stood there in Emery's room smiling at her. Audrey began to walk towards Jacoby's room since she knew right where it was.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:16 pm

"You can sit down." Emery said. Jacoby followed her. "I love how you know where my room is." he said.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Colton nodded and sat down on her bed. Audrey laughed a little. "Yeah well I've known you for how long and how many times have I been over here?" She asked him with a smile once they got to his room.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:07 pm

Emery sat down beside him and pushed him back on the bed and straddled him as she looked down. "A lot." Jacoby said with a smile.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:00 pm

"Why hello." Colton said with a smile as he looked up at her. "Exactly." Audrey said with a smile as she flopped down on his bed.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:13 pm

"Hi." Emery said with a smile before leaning down and kissing him. Jacoby flopped down beside her. "I don't know why we have beds..we never use them." he said.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Colton smiled and kissed him back. “Well we could use the bed right now.” Audrey said as she looked at him with a smirk.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:45 pm

Emery continued kissing him as her hands went up his shirt. "And hows that?" Jacoby asked.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:01 pm

Colton’s hands ran up and down Emery’s side as he continued to kiss her. “How do you think we can use the bed?” Audrey asked him.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:35 pm

Emery smiled and continued kissing hm. Jacoby smiled. "I think I know." he said.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:43 pm

Colton continued to kiss her. "So what do you say? Should we use the bed?" Audrey asked him with a smile.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:51 pm

[[Algebra sucks. >>]]

Emery pulled back and pulled his shirt off and then her own before leaning back down. "Sure." Jacoby said as he pulled her down with him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:17 pm

((aw i'm sorry.))

Colton smiled as she did this and then went back to kissing her and letting his hands roam over her body. Audrey smiled and kissed him.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!