Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My Vampire [prp: Angel and Kirai]

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

My Vampire [prp: Angel and Kirai]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:13 pm

Name; Jakoby Spencer
Age; 18
Look; Image
Race; Vampire without powers

Name; Emery "Em" Logan
Age; 17
Look; Image
Race; Vampire with powers
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: My Vampire [prp: Angel and Kirai]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:46 pm

Name: Colton Smith
Looks: Image
Race: Vampire without powers.

Name: Audrey Cole
Looks: Image
Race: Vampire with powers.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:16 pm

Emery rested against the wall of her high school. She was waiting for her friends Jakoby, Colton, and Audrey to show up. Even though it was 7am she was always first. She looked up when she heard a skateboard and saw Jakoby. She waved at him and he waved back as he got off his board and went over to sit by Emery. "Long night?" she asked. "Sort of..I was out." he said smirking. He didn't have to explain why he was out to Em or Colton or Audrey because all of them were usually out at the same time. Vampires loved the night life anyways.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:23 pm

Audrey and Colton both walked silently down the side walk together. Their houses were right next to each other so each morning they both just walked together. It was nothing new. Audrey smiled when she saw her friends and gracefully ran over to them, leaving Colton behind her. “Hello Em, Jacoby.” She said as she sat beside Jacoby. Colton soon made it over to them and sat down next to Em.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:37 pm

"Hi guys." Emery said as she looked up at her other two friends. Jakoby didn't say anything, just waved. He was actually trying to get his math homework done. Emery watched him for a moment before looking at Colton and smiled. "Hi goregous." she said with a smirk.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:48 pm

“Hello beautiful.” Colton said with a smirk of his own as he looked at Em. Audrey looked at Jacoby’s math homework. She caught a few that were wrong. “That’s wrong.” She said as she pointed at one of the problems. She’d always been good at math, though she didn’t really like it that much.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:16 pm

A growl emitted from Jacoby's throat as he looked at Audrey. "You do my homework then." he said and handed her the book and paper. Jacoby wasn't good at math but Audrey always did that when she saw something was wrong. He grabbed his ipod and turned it on, putting the earphones in his ears. Emery grinned. "How was your night?" she asked Colton.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:32 pm

Audrey took the home work and started doing it. She corrected the ones that were wrong. In a matter of 5 minutes she was done. “Here you go.” She said as she handed it back to Jacoby. “It was the same as every night.” Colton said as he gave Emery a smile.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:56 pm

Jacoby just looked at the paper and put it back in his bag before going back to his music. Emery smiled. "Mine too. How about you Audrey?" she asked her friend as she turned and looked at her.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:16 pm

“You owe me.” Audrey said to Jacoby before she looked at Emery. “The same as the rest of yours I assume.” She replied to her friend.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:49 pm

Jacoby just shrugged. Emery smiled. "Yeah pretty much." she said as a group of jocks walked by. "Why do two hang out with these losers?" one of them asked Emery and Audrey as they looked from Jacoby to Colton.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:17 pm

“Why do you hang out with those idiots?” Audrey asked as she looked at the one who spoke as she ignored the scent of their blood.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:06 am

The jocks shut up after that and walked away. Emery smirked. "Good one." she said as she looked at Audrey. A moment later the bell rang, the warning bell at least, and Emery sighed. "We mine as well get to class." she said as she got up and tapped Jacoby to let him know that school was getting ready to start in five minutes. Jacoby put his ipod away as he stood up and gathered his things. "What'd I miss?" he asked. "Audrey told a couple jocks off." Emery said as she put her bag over her shoulder.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:45 pm

"Thanks." Audrey said with a smile as she stood up. She gathered her stuff together and slung her bag over her shoulder. Her first class was French which she already knew fluently, but didn't care. Colton stood up as well. "Well I'm off to History." He said as he began walking towards his first class.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:09 am

Emery and Jacoby waved to Colton. "I'll see you guys later..I've got to get to Algebra 2." Jacoby said before running off. Emery looked at Audrey. "Have fun in French." she told her friend. Emery had English first hour. She already knew everything that happened in there so it was an easy class for her.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:20 pm

Audrey waved to both Jacoby and Colton as they left. "I'll try to have fun." Audrey said with a smile as she began to walk towards her class leaving Emery.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:47 pm

[where have you been? i thought you abandoned me! :( ]

Emery smiled and walked off as she went to class. She stopped by her locker first and grabbed her books before making her way back to her first class.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:30 pm

((no I haven’t left you my dear. I’ve been having to help out with moving to our new house and we’re doing some remodeling in the house so this is the only week I have to help out.))

Colton stopped by his locker and got his History book before walking to his class. Audrey walked into her French class and walked to her normal seat in the back of the class.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:33 am

[[ah thats cool that you're moving to the new house.]]

Jacoby didn't have to go to his locker, he just went to his Algebra 2 class and turned in his homework before sitting down. He knew he was going to get a 100 on it thanks to Aubrey. He looked at the board and noticed they had a test at the end of the week. "Shit." he mumbled. He didn't know anything on the test. Pulling his phone out he texted Aubrey. So I'm having an algebra 2 test at the end of the week but i don't know anything..please tutor me? please Aub. Jacoby sent to Aubrey.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:06 pm

((yeah i'm excited, but today we've been shovoling tons of lava rock into a trailor. my hands are all blistered up from shoveling.))

Audrey read the text as she sat in her French class. She smiled. And what would I get in return? She quickly texted back to him.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!