Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My Vampire [prp: Angel and Kirai]

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: My Vampire [prp: Angel and Kirai]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:36 pm

Emery frowned. "Do you really want to race? Or do you just want to go for a walk?" she asked him.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:16 pm

"I'd rather just go for a walk." Colton said.

"You know what I don't feel like going to our next class. We should ditch." Audrey said to Jacoby.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:48 am

"We can walk then." Emery said as she pulled her hood up and looked at him, waiting for him to lead the way.

Jacoby frowned. "Okay then. So where are we going?" he asked her.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:53 am

Colton nodded as he put his hands in his jacket pockets and began to lead the way.

“I don’t know it doesn’t really matter to me. We could always go hunting.” Audrey said with a smile at the last part.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:07 am

Emery followed behind Colton until she caught up. "So how is school going for you?" she asked him as they walked. Jacoby smiled. "Well that sounds like a lot of fun." he said as his stomach growled. "My stomach agrees..lets go." he said as he took her hand and pulled her down the hall and out of the school towards the forest.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:55 am

"It's going normal. I pretty much am acing all off my classes." Colton said as they walked with. Audrey laughed a little and smiled as he pulled her out of the school and towards the forest.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:58 am

Emery smiled. "Good. I'm proud of you." she said patting his arm. Jacoby smiled and once they got to the forest he stopped. "I hear Emery and Colton..I think they're walking."

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:04 am

"Well I'm glad you're proud of me." Colton said as he looked over his shoulder as he heard Audrey and Jacoby, though they too far away to see. "Yeah I hear them too. You want to catch up with them or do you want to leave them be?" Audrey asked.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:21 am

Emery looked back also. "I guess they decided to skip too." she said but continued walking. Jacoby shook his head. "Lets leave them alone." he said as he smiled at Audrey.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:24 am

"Yep." Colton said as he too continued to walk. "Ok." Audrey said with a smile as she began to walk.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:58 am

"So are we going out tonight?" Emery asked Colton. Jacoby smiled and continued walking with her.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:37 pm

"If you want to yes." Colton replied. After a minute of walking, Audrey stopped. She turned and looked at Jacoby. "I'm feeling lazy will you carry me?" She asked him.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:41 pm

"I want too." Emery said as she looked at the sky. Jacoby looked at her. "Seriously?" he asked a little sarcastically.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:00 pm

"Ok then we will." Colton said as he looked at Emery with a smile. "Yeah I'm being serious." Audrey said as she looked at him. "Either that or I jump on you." She added.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:03 pm

Emery returned the smile. "Good." she said with a smile. Jacoby sighed and picked up Audrey. "Happy?"

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:08 pm

“So what do you want to do right now?” Colton asked. “Yes.” Audrey said as she gave him a smile.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:15 pm

"We can just walk around..maybe go to the river." Emery said with a smile. Jacoby looked at her. "Of course you're going to say that." he said with a smirk. "So where do you want to go?" he asked.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:20 pm

“Ok yeah let’s go to the river.” Colton said as he began heading in that direction. “I don’t care where we go. Take me wherever.” Audrey said.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:25 pm

Emery nodded and followed him, however she jumped on his back along the way. "Piggy back ride." she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Jacoby smiled. "Alright then."

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:30 pm

Colton wasn’t expecting her to jump on his back, but he caught her and laughed a little. “Ok now I want to know where we’re going.” Audrey said as she looked at him.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!