Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My Vampire [prp: Angel and Kirai]

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: My Vampire [prp: Angel and Kirai]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:45 pm

[[Its giving me a headache]]

Emery continued kissing him and leaned down to kiss his neck. Jacoby kissed her back.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:57 pm

((that sucks))

Colton smiled and let out a small moan. Audrey continued to kiss Jacoby as she slid her hands under his shirt.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:03 pm

[[mhm]]

Emery continued kissing him trying not to bite him. Jacoby smiled and continued kissing her.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:08 pm

Colton continued to smile and began rubbing her sides. After a minute Audrey pulled away and took off both of their shirts before kissing him again.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:21 pm

Emery pulled back and looked at him. "I'm sorry in advance if I bite." she said before kissing his neck. Jacoby pulled Audrey into him as he kissed her.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:19 pm

"It's fine by me." Colton said with a smile. Audrey pushed herself against Jacoby and continued kissing him.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:42 pm

Emery smiled before nipping at his neck. Jacoby pushed her back some so he could take her bra off.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:13 pm

Colron smiled and leaned his head back as she nipped at his neck. Audrey smiled and continued to kiss Jacoby as he took her bra off.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:55 pm

Emery smiled and sank her fangs into his neck. She didn't drink any of his blood though, as soon as she felt him bleeding, she pulled back and proceeded to lick the blood off his neck with her tongue. "You taste good." she said with a giggle.

Jacoby smiled and tossed her bra aside. "There. Now that, that is out of the way. I have more room to explore my surroundings." he said with a smile as he kissed her again and gently cupped her breasts.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:16 pm

Colton let out a small gasp when she bit him, but smiled none the less. "I bet you that you taste better." He said.

Audrey smiled widely and kissed him back.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:41 pm

Emery giggled. "Whatever you think." she said. "You can taste me now." she said with a smirk as she pulled back.

Jacoby smiled and continued kissing her.

[[its so windy here that it feels like the tree in our backyard might uproot and come through the house any second. XD and the grill blew off the porch and scared the shit out of the dog.]]

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!