Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

To Hate The One You Love (Wings and Fly)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: To Hate The One You Love (Wings and Fly)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:24 pm

A smile formed on Ariel's lips as she looked over at Jordan and shook her head. "Well, you are going to be following me for a week I guess and you already look bored with me." A small chuckle slipped through her lips as she turned the corner and kept going straight like he said. "Hmm...Well let's see here, how can we make this more interesting?" Thoughts roamed through her head as she turned down the music to think easier. "Well, come on Jordan, I am sure you have some ideas right?" Her fingers roam through her hair as she listened intently for his answer. Fun could be taken in so many different ways and she wanted to get to know Jordan; what a better way then interview him her own way.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:32 pm

Jordan smiled but he couldn't help, but thin: Do I really looked that depressed, when I'm actually thought I looked kind of cheery today. He figured if she was willing to pay then he was up for was up for anything, it will just end up making the article better since he would be able to put things that she likes to do. "Do I really look that bored, this is actually my happy face." He tried putting on a grin, but it probably end up looking like he was making faces at her. "Anyway you really wanna go out into the public's eye, in broad daylight?"
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:38 pm

"Hmm, well I am sure that I could disguise myself better so they would not be able to see who I am. Of course we would have to stop by my house real quick if you are up for a couple more miles. It is actually not that far from your house so it would not be that long." Ariel took some of her hair in her hands and tucked it behind her ear, tomorrow she would most definitely get a hair cut. Or not. A sigh escaped her lips as she shook her head at being such an indecisive person when it came to her hair; thank the heavens that she was not that way with music. Gently biting down on her lip she took a quick glance at Jordan and smirked. "Where was it that you had in mind Jordan?"

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:21 pm

"Okay, its fine with me, It's your car I go where you go." Jordan thought about where he wanted to go...Even more so where did he want to go with: superstar Ariel. Finally as his stomach rumbled he thought about where he wanted to go. "I was thinking we keep it simple. And seeing as I'm hungry I was thinking we could go to a local pizza joint!? That okay with you?" He looked over to her, getting a clear view of her face. She had very beautiful hair, she had been fumbling with it all day. He wondered why, he would have to ask her about it later.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:57 pm

Ariel nodded and drove the rest of the way towards her place in silence; as they reached her apartment a wide smile appeared on her face. "Home sweet home love." She exclaimed as she took his hand and led him inside without thinking; she hardly had anyone in her home. "Make yourself at home." Her voice rang as she motioned towards the living room that held a nice sofa and chair with a small T.V. The kitchen held all the necessities including a nice hot coca maker. There were two rooms, one hers and one guest room each with there own bathroom. Going inside she quickly changed into a dark blue tank top that clung to her figure and showed mid drift as well as tight black jeans and nice boots. Her hair was done in a tight pony tail while completed with dark glasses so no one could see her eyes. Exiting the room a moment later she walked into the living room where Jordan was sitting down and smiled. "You ready to go love?"

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:48 am

Jordan followed Ariel into her home. To even more of a surprise it was very....normal. He would not have been mad at all if she had some very extravagant things here. Your home is definitely a place where money should be no object, but of course people over do it. He took a seat on the couch and scanned every inch of her place. Her TV was nice,but he expected a large plasma screen, even he had small flat screen.

Within no time Ariel was out and ready and she was using that love word again. It made him wonder: How regularly did she just casually take people back to her house...Damn, I really must not be an intimidating man for her to bring me here with none of her body guards, for all she knew I could be or I could try and rape her crazy. For her sake I hope she doesn't do this a lot...

Taking notice of the clothes she had chose to wear, it looked...plain, he guessed. But she still made it look sexy and cute. "Yea I'm ready. Nice place by the way, once more you surprise me with your...simpleness." he stood up and walked towards her keeping a couple of feet between them. "You know it none of my business, but...You shouldn't really bring people back to your place like this. You have to remember your a celebrity and even if you weren't, your a young beautiful girl and there are weirdos out there...And your a little to trusting, especially of me: a reporter. My kind don't exactly have a good reputation about them. Aren't you worried about me taking something and flipping it in a bad way? Don't you have a body guard or something?"

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:40 pm

Ariel was taken aback by his sudden words of him being worried about her which caused her to give a weak smile. "Thanks for your concern love but you may be surprised that you really do not know much about me. I dare you to try something on me, I just dare you; and then you will find out why it may seem that I am careless. As for you being a reporter love, go ahead and put whatever you want down; I can take it. I have been through a lot of shit in my life and I think I can take a couple of lies about me. Plus it just helps me take out the less loyal fans and keep the true ones." A smirk formed on her face and she gently placed a hand on his cheek to caress his face. For a moment she just looked at him and studied his features, trying to figure out what was going through his hand. Then she gently hit his cheek and pulled back.

"Okay, now if you are ready to go love..." Her smirk formed on her face as she walked over to her door to unlock it then turned back to Jordan. "You know, you are very cute when you are worried." A soft chuckle slipped from her lips as she turned around and opened the door.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:12 pm

Jordan didn't know where the outburst had come from and why he even cared so much. It wasn't like h had done things like this in the past: care for strangers. But all this was a little weird to him, this is the reason why he didn't go long without eating: it makes him say things like this.

He was a little embarrassed now and a tad threaten since she had told him to try her, could she really beat me up? Walking towards the door he tried not to make eye contact. "Sorry about that. I don't know where that came from...But what do you mean by: try something? Where you implying you could beat me up? because I doubt it." Jordan was trying to lighten the mood with a joke, he was still a bit nervous from her soft touches and mention of him being cute.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:34 pm

Stepping back in the room Ariel closed and locked the door then turned to face Jordan with a serious look. Taking off her jacket along with the glasses, she set them on the chair and then turned to face Jordan once more. "Come on then love, hit me or go to throw me and I will show you why no one should mess with me." A small smirk was playing on her face as she got in a defensive stance that she learned in Judo. After a rather bad beating up that ended up with her in the hospital at the age of fourteen she ended up taking hours up hours of different defensive classes.

Being a girl was hard since most people found them being weak and pathetic; but Ariel would not allow herself to be looked down like that. She would act different and perhaps prove to all her fans that girls should be proud and strong; not weak and submissive. "Come on love, if you think you can beat me throw a punch or something. I am quite strong and I am trying to prove a point here."

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:04 pm

Jordan was taken back by Ariel challenge. He could see the headlines now: Reporter beats up superstar Ariel it would not look bad if he landed a blow leaving a mark. Jordan was golden glove Boxer in his teen hood and his hands could still be considered weapons in a court of law, not to mention he knew a few Taekwondo moves.

"Look Ariel! I'm not a male chauvinist or something like that, I was just joking. I really don't think this is necessary."

Jordan was still on the defense, when he saw her smile. Maybe she does want me to hit her...She could actually be a good fighter, probably even won some tournaments. So taking his stance with his crab style defense, he slowly approached her and when in arms length he threw a quick jab at her face as if testing the waters.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:57 am

At first Ariel was starting to get a tad bit annoyed when he didn't instantly go for a hit; but when he did however throw a blow at her she could not help but chuckle. "Please tell me that is not the best you can do, maybe you should be the one getting the lecture." Her hand easily knocked down his throw in a defensive mode most beginners learned. Circling him slowly, her eyes never leaving his face, she moved closer to him and dropped down on one leg; the other swept at his ankles to make him fall in one, long, sweeping move. Ariel's other arm rested on the floor ready to push her back up quickly if the need came around.

Another small laugh fell from her lips as she looked at Jordan to see what her action had done. If she did it well enough he would be on the floor and she would quickly pin him to the ground. If not she would be forced to push herself back up and go defensive again; most likely the latter would end up with him getting a good punch in. Hoping for the former she bit down on her bottom lip, confidence holding strong inside of her.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:56 am

Jordan had no been expecting the leg sweep, so he had no time to dodge only recover. So as the her leg connected with his ankle, he fell to the ground throwing his left arm out as support to help him roll back and resume his stance. "Okay no more nice reporter huh?" Taking his jacket off he tossed it to the side.

He approached her once more, with what could be taken as a grin. Lets see you dodge this!? Jordan threw his hands at her in combination of three. They were depending on the one before to land for this to be a successful attack. The first was aimed at her jaw: a quick jab, then the second, under her rib cage: a left hook, and the last at her chin: a uppercut. he had no plan to miss all would hit where they were intended , but she somehow managed to block or dodge them, then he would just have to endure her blows.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:05 am

Ariel managed to dodge the punches to the face by ducking away; but the one to her rib cage managed to hit home. A painful gasp filled her lungs but she didn't dare let it out; taking in air she backed up and swung her arm out using the side of her hand to aim for his own side. As she did this, she lifted up her leg, and sent a kick towards his stomach hoping to knock him on the ground. One would have to hit him, if it didn't that would prove that she needed to practice more in the gym. However, if she managed to get him on the ground she would instantly jump and pin him which would have her winning.

If he managed to get her on the ground though she would have both of her arms hopefully free which would allow her to instantly get back up. A smirk formed on her lips at the thought of proving her strength. Here was a five foot girl, small, and petite fighting a strong man. Oh this was fun and was going to prove to be very interesting indeed.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:33 am

Jordan was shocked to see that only one punch had landed and to make matters worse it had barely affected her. But there was no time for thoughts Jordan had to react to her counterattack. Easily he swatted away the punch but by doing so he left himself open for oncoming hit, so there was nothing to do, but brace himself for the fall.

He hit the floor hard, landing on his back he accidentally let out a groan. Shit, this girl kicks hard. What the hell have you gotten yourself into Jordan? And where did a dwarf of a girl get that much strength? That's okay though, cause now she thinks I'm helpless...Time to play possum! Depending on what the girl did, Jordan had a number of counters he could perform, he never thought his wrestling career in high school would actually help in life.

If she tried to hit him, he would simply reverse it, pulling her down to the ground and putting her in a submission hold; If she tried to mount him, he would roll over switching places with her; And if she tried to pin him or put him in a submission hold, he would reverse it and do the same to her. Either way this didn't look good for her.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:37 pm

A smirk formed on her lips as he fell to the ground, quickly she went and placed her body on top of his. Her hands held his wrists to the floor as all of her weight pressed down on his body to keep him from getting up. One knee forced it's way between his legs so that if he went to move she would play a weak shot and make him tumble back to the floor gasping. Her other leg was resting on his so that she could easily use it to push herself back up if needed to. It would take a lot of strength to do so but if she tried hard enough she might be able to pull it off.

If anyone were to walk in right now they would immediately think that something was going on between them. Good thing the door was locked though. A triumphant smirk played on her lips as she looked down at the boy underneath her. "So what are you going to do now reporter?" She panted down at him. "You could try and get up but..." Her knee gently pressed into his groin. "I have a easy shot to pull off, one I don't use often but only if I am in danger. And since I am trying to prove to you that I can take care of myself; you are the one putting me in danger."

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:04 pm

As Ariel pinned, he was more than ready to reverse this, but he wasn't sure if he should. If he reversed it, it wouldn't have been perfect he would surely get hurt. Her hands were pushing mine to the ground and body pressing on mine, not to mention her knee in my crotch. Damn, Jay what have you gotten yourself into? It's okay though I think I have a plan, as soon as she lets her guard down I make my move. Sure it will be a dirty move, but its not like people in the street fight fair.

"Well, it looks as though you have me pinned huh? I guess you would even go as far as to say you made your point...So superstar you gone let me up or are we going to sit here all day?"

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:21 pm

A smirk formed on Ariel's lip as she looked down in his eyes trying to figure out if he really was saying he was giving in; it seemed a little too easy. Slowly she pulled away but kept her knee to his groin, her fingers released his arms then landed on the floor to help her into a sitting position. As soon as that was done Ariel stood up and removed her knee from his groin with a satisfied smirk. "So I guess we now know that I can kick your butt whenever I wanted to." Her voice was teasing him as she held her hand out for him to grasp. "Here, let me help you up reporter."

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:51 pm

Jordan took Ariel's hand and used it o get him back on his feet. "Well I started to trick you, but I figured you were going easy on me and you would have finished off whoever was really attacking you so..." Wiping away the beads of sweat from his face, Jordan leaned against a nearby counter. The truth was he had couldn't reverse her move and he didn't want her to think that she had truly won, it was like a competition to him.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:16 pm

A smirk formed on her face as she walked over to the counter and grabbed two glasses which she filled with water. "Yep, trust me I know what I am doing in this life; you don't have to worry about me." As she spoke she handed him one of the glasses and then drained her own before placing it in the sink. "So, still up to going out to eat or did I drain you already?" Ariel's eyes showed she was only teasing him to have fun; it was all too easy to tease this man.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:55 pm

"No I have a lot more energy than that. So yeah lets go get something to eat." Jordan downed the glass of water in one gulp and sat it the kitchen sink then he went to grab his jacket. Walking over to the door, he opened it as his mind went back to the compliment she had gave him. "You know your sorta cute when your fighting." he said smiling.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!