Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Romeo and Juliet REMIX (OOC--people needed....badly)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Romeo and Juliet REMIX (OOC--people needed....badly)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Fri May 22, 2009 7:43 pm

Ooh...I take it 27 is a leetle old for Mercutio? I'll make him 24...yeah, that's better.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun May 24, 2009 5:25 am

I am interested in being Tybalt if the spot is open. If so then I will have my character posted and be ready to post, when I am back online and the spot confirmed.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bookworm81 on Sun May 24, 2009 6:05 am

Tybalt is available
Camp Nokomis is where the cool girls spend their summer.
Don't believe in ghosts until one comes knocking at your door
Books are awesome
When you see my face hope it gives you hell...
You got me poppin champagne...
I think we should light a match, we'll hold it to the wind to see how long it lasts...

bookworm81
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sun May 24, 2009 10:17 am

Yeah...we'll kind of be needing a Tybalt when it comes time for me to die...

Will Mercutio and Tybalt (and Paris) actually die in this version?

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bookworm81 on Sun May 24, 2009 3:01 pm

ummm you can die if you want to...

bookworm81
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sun May 24, 2009 3:14 pm

I'd assume in my case it'd be more of Tybalt's decision whether he'll kill me or not.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun May 24, 2009 4:38 pm

Name: Tyson Capulet
Appearance: Everything you see in pic, athletic build, lean, wheres semi tight clothing, dresses simple: white tee and blue jeans
Personality: Hot-headed (quick tempered), rude, sarcastic, mean, joker, nice to those he knows
History: Tyson is the cousin of Juliet his wealthy uncle's daughter. His uncle has always liked which is why he treated him like a son and he treated Juliet like his sister. Which is why he lived with them and ended up going to the same college as Juliet, not only to pursue things for himself, but also look out for her.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bookworm81 on Sun May 24, 2009 4:53 pm

ok accepted you can start posting

bookworm81
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue May 26, 2009 7:04 am

Alright, thanks for accepting me.

As for me killing Mark, I'm not sure yet, we haven't arrived to that point yet. But, this is the modern version and people just don't go around killing people so it will probably happen a different way: hit and run, fight resulting in a serious injury-coma, concussion or contusion, etc...

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sat May 30, 2009 6:17 pm

Just so you guys know, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. Mercutio doesn't really show up again until after the party's over, (and I've got writer's block) so I'll come up with something interesting for him to have been doing.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!