Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Dragons{IC}

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: The Dragons{IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyj1691 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:07 pm

Matius shook the boys hand firmly, "D.A... Strange, Sorry no offense" Matius grinned. The girl called Keniko had headed back toward them after patting the scarlet dragons chest
"Killer, Thats novel" Matius laughed and grinned again more broadly.

"alot can happen in 600 years" Ivory said without a slightly annoyed tone to his voice "You never trusted no one" Ivory said louder now turning to face Scarlet "As for your impatience, I have no need for it so hold your tongue" Ivory snorted loudly
"We can not organize anything without all the dragons, It would be unwise" Ivory had settled down a little more, he sat back down closely to Jade.
"Jade, I shall heed your advice, We must inform our master's of the situation" Ivory's long neck turned his head around to face the group of young girls and boys, "Matius, Master, over here please" Ivory said loudly but kindly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mattyj1691
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXblackrosesXx on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:36 pm

OOC: Guys,I have to go pack some stuff because I'm leaving tomorrow,and I won't be back til around Monday,I'll try posting during the trip,but chances are it's going to be late at night.
Image <----Click please! I don't want my dragon to die!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXblackrosesXx
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyj1691 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:59 pm

OOC: That's actually better for me because I'm on later because I'm busier during the day, I really like this RP it's got a good story line, Keep it up people :D

Mattyj1691
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:36 pm

ah! I'm so lost x.x can I jump in somewhere? :OOC
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyj1691 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:33 pm

((OOC: XxanexiaxX Your the guardian dragon? or the cerulean dragon? Basically we have all met the Dragons are having a mini meeting of some sort and all the Humans are just introducing themselves, Jump in any time.))

Mattyj1691
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXblackrosesXx on Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:58 pm

OOC: Okay,some time left today! I had to unpack all morning -rolls eyes- We didn't have to leave...-Growls at sister-in-law-

"True. But brother,has it not been 6,000 years? I am not sure..." Jade said,questioning her counting. Amy looked up when they called Matius. "Master Amy,if you would please come." Jade called,to her,as Amy looked up.
"What do you think they want,Matius?" She asked,starting to walk over. Jade waited patiently,as the two Masters walked over. Whenever Cerulean awoke,it would be so much better. And once the Gaurdian Dragon came,they would have everyone.

xXblackrosesXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:18 pm

Ainako was running a little late for the meeting, some guardian she was. "Ah! faster or were gonna be really late!". Her white dragon narrowed its wings. 'Hold on tight' she said as with one beat of her wings they were flying almost at the speed of sound. "Ah!" she held onto her neck for dear life, her hair was blowing all around her face. They came to a sudden stop and she flew off her neck tumbling to the side. "Crap!" she got up with a few cuts and brushed her self. Running to the group she sighed. " Ah! umm hi...Ainako Haru...Guardian dragon master". She giggled slightly and put her head down.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyj1691 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:58 pm

"Jade you could be correct but irrelevant of time we need to Inform the master's of the Guardian dragon and of Impicus" Ivory let out a small snort as he said Impicus, Ivory turned his massive head to face Matius.

Matius stood and began to walk towards Ivory, He had noticed the Jade dragon had called Amy over as well.
"What do you think they want, Matius?" Came Amy's elegant voice. Matius, Momentarily lost in the ambiance of Amy's voice suddenly shook his head as if to wake himself up.
Matius shrugged "I don't have a clue" He said truthfully.

As they both walked toward the huddle of dragons Matius spoke again
"I hope it's nothing bad" Matius looked at Ivory who let out a hug roar
"Ivory looks kind of... Uh, tense?" Matius ruffled his hair in slight confusion
"Wait... H-how do you no if a dragon's tense or not" He scratched his chin and turned to Amy a large grin on his face.

Ivory looked up at the sky and roared the biggest roar he had in at least 600 years,
"The guardian approaches" Ivory long tail swished narrowly missing Matius who had walked upp on the left side of Ivory.
"Can you feel it Jade, The guardian is near".
The giant beautiful white Dragon came hurling down toward them at break neck speed, Before stopping with a casual swift of it's giant wings, As the graceful dragon finally touched down her not so graceful master stood slightly battered and bruised
" Ah! umm hi...Ainako Haru...Guardian dragon master" Ivory heard just below him, He bowed his head in acknowledgment.

((OOC: Lol, That was a work out for my finger's =P))

Mattyj1691
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:12 pm

[OCC: oh yes I can tell xD]

Ainako bowed to every master. "Sorry for being so late, I over slept". She sighed as she shook her head. "I'm the worst Guardian ever...but I try." She giggled as she went to walk and fell. 'Your ankle is broken master' Haru walked over to her but Ainako shook her head. "I'll handle it". Her right hand began to glow white as she put it on her ankle. In a full minute it was healed fully. "Ah that's better". She stood up once more. "So What did i miss?".

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wallow on Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:51 pm

((OOC: Well, I missed a lot. Hopefully this makes up for it.))

D.A. just shrugged. He knew it was strange, but it was his own name. He was named after his father and grandfather, and D.A. was his way of making his name unique.

The other dragon masters were approaching the dragons now, so he just followed. Em hadn't called him, but D.A. didn't think this was exclusive to only the other two. If all the dragons were involved, then weren't all the dragon masters.

He turned to the new girl, nodding in greeting. Was this all of them? And if it was, what now? D.A. had barely any idea of what was going on, and plenty of questions. But as usual, he was to proud to ask any. He didn't want to seem clueless or ignorant.

Wallow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:35 pm

(forgive me but i can no longer rp on this topic. So good bye my good people)

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daemon_of_Cybele on Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:29 pm

Deanna- Dex, if you knew what was good for you- was supposed to be somewhere. Really, it was a kind of mandatory thing, she'd heard, but Dex had never really had much penchance for doing what she was supposed to do. The only reason she had bothered to try to show up was because the dragon had told her to.

It was hard to argue with something that was about seven times bigger than you, could breathe underwater, and had nasty looking claws the size of garbage cans. Of course, it wasn't like Kleo, vicious-looking beast that she was, would harm Dex. Kleo was normally all play and mischief and forget about work. It could wait, right?

But nooo. What a time for Kleo to grow a sense of duty and responsibility- the day that Dex was gonna beg her for a deep-sea swim. Guardians and dragons- phoo. Why the hell couldn't it wait?

But it couldn't, and Dex was nestled on on Kleo's back, the rough scales and spikes not at all bothersome after all this time. They flew through the air, Kleo pausing to make sure Dex wasn't going to try something drastic, like jumping off mid-flight. It wouldn't be that much of a surprise- Dex had an amazing ability to keep away from responsibility.

But, suddenly they were descending, and Dex poked her head up, lip curling in distaste.

We're here, Dex.

"Well, thanks, Kleo, I didn't notice," she grumbled, pulling herself into a sitting position and glaring with slate-colored eyes at her surroundings.

((OOC: I'm not 100% sure what's going on...I've been super-busy lately...But is this okay?))
we're gonna revel in hating what's going on.

Daemon_of_Cybele
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyj1691 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:45 pm

((OOC: So just to check is that all the dragons? Well all except Snowdrift, Well so far all the dragons and the masters have only just met, The master's have mostly introduced themselves. The dragons are having a meeting and have called over the master's to tell them whats happening. Hope that helps you, Oh, You are the cerulean dragon yes?))

Ivory looked up as the final dragon came into to land, His eyes were fixed on the (Cerulean) Dragon and her master who were dropping silently through the air toward them all. The dragon landed just to the left of the group.

Matius had walked up to the side of Ivory and when he noticed him looking up, He followed suit. The underside of a large (Cerulean) Dragon was visible just above the tree tops growing ever larger as the dragon came lower and lower.
"That's like, All 5 Dragons now isn't it Ivory?" Matius said still looking up at the Dragon, His eyes trying to peek round the side to see the rider.
"Yes, The 5th and final Dragon" Ivory said as he roared, What seemed to Matius the 100th time.

"Guardian, Would you tell the master's the situation, If you please?" Ivory bowed his head to the largest of the Dragons and the master.

((OOC-again: I had a cool plot plan for the guardian but i don't want to press it on you, Shall i PM you with my idea? If you don't like it its fine!))

Mattyj1691
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXblackrosesXx on Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:52 pm

((OOC:Well if anyone has any ideas,for any of the dragons,just PM their owners,and see if they like,it,but nothing to drastic,please! Thank you.))

Amy smiled back at Matius,and shrugged. She walked to Jade.
"Yeah,Jade?" She said,looking up at her dragon.
"We need to discuss something with everyone." Jade said,and then looking at the Guardian dragon.
"Hello!" She exclaimed,happily. Jade walked over to the Gaurdian Dragon,and said in a low voice. "Did you happen to bring the Prophecy?" Amy waited patiently,though she was starting to really wonder,why they gathered here. She sat,cross legged on the ground,and picked a piece of grass out of the Earth,and played with it. Her mind was wondering,to her dad,she got a little angry,and then her mom...Then to Jade,and then to Matius.

((OOC:Yes,it is okay,Cybele))

xXblackrosesXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyj1691 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:44 pm

All five Dragon's sat in a perfect circle with each of there master's by there side, The Guardian Dragon being the biggest and brightest in color of all the dragon's had the groups unhindered attention. Ivory watched as his sister, Jade approached the Guardian
"Did you happen to bring the Prophecy?" Ivory heard her say, His eyes stared deep into the eyes of the Guardian's
"We would expect nothing less of you, Guardian" Ivory bowed his head again
"Perhaps you can settle old feuds before the prophecy" Ivory snorted loudly at the Emerald dragon, His large claws gripping slightly into the earth.

Matius watched the dragon's speak for a little while, But his attention was being drawn like a fly to a bright light, He had saw Amy sit down and play with some grass. As he watched he he saw her face change slightly she seemed to be expressing her emotions very subtly.
Matius heard something about a prophecy and of and old feud but didn't pay much attention, He approached Amy
"A-are you OK?" Matius said less cooler than he had expected while sitting down slowly next to Amy and leaning slightly on her shoulder.
"There, Beautiful aren't they?" Matius said to Amy as he nodded toward the dragon's.

Mattyj1691
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wallow on Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:55 pm

Em didn't say anything, his expression and posture remaining neutral. His only reaction to the Ivory dragon was to send him a subtle glare. He folded and unfolded his green wings restlessly, looking around at the other dragons. Most of them watched the Guardian dragon, so he turned his eyes to the white dragon as well.

~

D.A. stood slightly outside the dragons' circle, still confused as to what was happening. Surely if they had all met for the first time in thousands of years, something was going to happen. Maybe something already was happening.

He noticed Em seemed restless, wondering if perhaps he had been in some sort of feud with the others. D.A. found it strange how, even being Em's master, he knew so little about the dragon.

Wallow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXblackrosesXx on Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:39 pm

"Hm?"Amy said,breaking out of her thought. She blushed as she saw it was Matius,and remembered what she was thinking. "Yeah,they are the prettiest things I've ever seen." She said,and realized,he was leaning slightly against her shoulder. Amy blushed a little more.

Jade looked to where Amy had gone,and saw Matius sitting with her.
Amy,there is something I should tell you. Amy looked back at Jade,concentrating on her.
So what is it?
Well,there is this prophecy...The Prophecy of The End. Jade started. It's a very old Prophecy,written the day before we realized we were no longer needed.
Amy must have gotten a confused look on her face,because Jade started explaining. When she was done,Amy understood more of her dragon now. So you see. All of the people around you,who are the Dragon Masters,hold the key to making us...unfueding. Able to work together.
So you can come,and help the Earth again?
Well sort of. There was an evil sorceress,Impicus,she would kill many people. She was the mostpowerful..until we brought her down. The prophecy states, Jade cut off,as Amy let her mind wonder. Jade smirked. Stop thinking about other things,we need to stay on topic
Right,sorry. Amy thought,embarresed.

xXblackrosesXx
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!