Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Heroes and Masterminds

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Heroes and Masterminds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:21 pm

Myou turned around "I don't know..." she said worried "I'll go check it out" she said "Why don't you stay with him, I'll bring you the details" Myou said calmly turning around "We can meet a the park" she said and ran towards the place of the explosion. She saw many firefighters she went up to them "What happened here sir?" she asked. "we are still looking for the answers miss,we think a bomb was placed, please back away" the man said. "Myou looked up at the building who would do such a thing she thought scared.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shasha_wraight on Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:17 pm

"Ok" Shasha watched her leave and turned to the boy and said. "ok we are going to the park. I'm going to shadow jump us there is that ok?" Shasha asked looking at the boy.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shasha_wraight
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:22 pm

There was someone below looking straight up at him. Jack turned away from the scene, his jacket pulled tight against his body.

From the glory below, no one could tell that Jack's snaps were losing their power. He needed to get out and start training again, fast. Spending so much time underwater and nearly dead had nearly--and literally--put a damper on his ignition abilities. He strolled back across the roof to the service door, and made to go back down and out to the street.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:53 pm

Myou took looks around from a far,she looked curiously at how the building had exploded. She tried to get more information but the explosion was very unexpected that no one knew why it had happened How can this be...no one knows anything, someone must of done this out either revenge or boredom she thought curiously. I better go tell her about this Myou whispered and headed to the park, but before arriving she remembered the girl had lost her hat so she went to a store and bought one for her, and candy for the little boy she had see. She then headed to the park once more to tell what she had found out.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shasha_wraight on Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:56 pm

Shasha grabbed the kids hand and jumped into a shadow dragging him through the shadow world an out in central park. "Hope this is the right park." Shasha muddered and looked around making sure no one was around to see her ears and then climb up a tree and hid in it.

shasha_wraight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:21 pm

A shadowy slinky form stepped from a cab. He was tall and dressed in a well-fitting pinstripe suit, but there was something distinctly vile about him. He tipped the driver generously, and retrieved his hat, bearing it and stepping into the midst of New York City.

There were very few trees in Central Park. He found the one he was looking for in an instant.

"Here, kitty..." Quiksilver looked up, smiling, "I have a job for you.."

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:27 pm

Myou ran till she arrived at Central Park, she ran past a tall man that seemed like a businessman. She kept running till she go the "Hi there" she said calmly "I'm glad I found you quickly, it seems the explosion is a total mystery. No one knows why it happened I asked everyone that was there and saw it but none of them knew" Myou said a bit worried she had the bag with what she had bought at her side "it seems someone either was doing it out bordum or revenge" she said and shrugged "the police are investagiting it seems with no luck" she then opened her bag up and took out a hat "here you lost your other one so I got you this one" then she took out a bag of candy "here this is for you, I'm not going to hurt you okay" she said and smiled at the little boy.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:30 pm

"Ah." Quiksilver's silky voice hardened a little bit, "...and then there's the other one."

He stepped to his left with such liquid smoothness that it was hard to tell if he had really moved at all, "That explosion was no accident, you are very...perceptive." His eyes glittered with a sort of scathing malice, "If you are interested, I could tell you a little more about that story. It is very very gripping."

Quiksilver shifted again, this time he was crouched down in front of this child.

"You are in the hands of two very...capable young ladies." Quiksilver gave what he imagined to be a pleasant smile, but it came across as a shimmering leer, "Which is why I've come to visit them in person, rather than sending my goons."

He straightened again, and gave a sweeping sort of bow.

"I do not want to intrude, ladies. If you have business here, take care of it. I ask only that you heed a word of my time. That is, if you are interested."

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shasha_wraight on Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:06 pm

Shasha flip down and glared at the man her ears twitching. "what kind of business?" Shasha asked still glaring at him.

Shasha picked up the hat and put it over her ears. "Thank you for the hat" He said not taking her cat eyes off the man.

shasha_wraight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:13 pm

"You are new to my city," Quiksilver said delicately, "I assume that someday you will thank me for the shelter you find here. There is one man here in my realm who threatens to take people like you and your friend and throw them into a spiraling oblivion. I am, of course, talking about the man who cause the explosion you both saw tonight. That will not be the first, nor will it be the last. I don't know if you consider yourself a hero, or if you consider yourself a villain--" Quiksilver made no motion to clarify which he was, "--but if you'd like to help me catch him and bring him to a sort of justice, then there are many rewards from which to choose."

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shasha_wraight on Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:28 pm

"Your city?!" Shasha laughed, "Your a little egotistical. This city belongs to the people not you but, I also don't like blowing up buildings and cause fear to the people of this city." Shasha walk around staring at him. "This 'reward' of yours, what is it?" Shasha Asked

shasha_wraight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:35 pm

Quiksilver still bore that shimmering smile. He didn't have to convince her. Not when she was what they called a 'throwaway.' His gaze was hollow as he took her in, digesting her appearance.

"His name is Jack Calumet--formerly the Ignitor. Depending how much you know of the world, my dear, you may know him as the recently deceased member of the Infinity Five. He is here to indeed cause fear and spread destruction. He will not leave Midtown, he has a job he needs to complete here. You might notice him by his Yankees jacket, or maybe his arrogant stride. The reward? It all depends on your want. Cash, fame, even a can of sardines..."

He tipped his hat to both the ladies.

"I will say one thing in parting. You say the city belongs to the people? What happens when the people belong...to me?"

Smiling still in that sinister way, he stepped back and melted into the crowd.

"Thank you for your help..."

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shasha_wraight on Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:55 pm

Shasha watch him leave then frowned. "I don't like that man. He scares me and he never gave me an answer." Shasha laughed. "well you two I'm going home." Shasha left them her address. "If you ever need a place to stay come knock on my door and i will welcome you with open arms." Shasha said as she sunk into her shadow and reappered at her neat comfortable apartment.
"Home nothing better then it." Shasha said to herself.

shasha_wraight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:11 am

Jake had retired to bedroom for the rest of the time.Jake lay on his bed and he knew what he was going to do.Jake was just going to do things,not the hard way.Just the long way.He was going to scare every non-human race out of New York,simply by being a bully.Something Jake was not great at,but Jake could learn.It was either that,Or Jake spent time making some sort of villainous plan to take over the world...That of which,sounded stupid.

Jake had never been a very physical person.Smart albeit,but never physical.Jake knew however this was the only logical way to get the 'freaks' form New York,and then the world.Jake lay on the bed and started to fall asleep.The thoughts of revenge lulling him into his deep sleep.
I asked my friend what he thought of my drawing, at this is what he said:Jake your drawings make Rukia's look like masterpieces

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shasha_wraight on Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:07 am

Shasha went and got her self a glass of chocolate milk and sat on the belcony rail. Her tail came out from under her shirt and she let it flick beside her. "Jack Calument." Shasha muddered to herself. "Well its not my problem."

Shasha looked out at New York. Her apartment was in by China Town and Shasha loved the view of the city. People wondered how she could afford this place. Her answer is her parents life insurance helped her pay for manythings but shasha also was a very good pickpocketer. Shasha know how to live on the streets if it ever came down to that but she wished it would never come down to that.

shasha_wraight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:41 pm

Jack stood on the corner of Eighth and Leverett, jamming his finger into the call button for the Goddard Building.

When the voice finally came through the speaker, it was cracked with age and anger, "What the hell do you want?"

"Paul." Jack glanced over his shoulder to make sure there wasn't anyone watching him, "...It's Calumet."

There was a blank pause on the other side. Another click, and a hardly audible grunt, "Come on up."

One smooth elevator ride later, Jack stepped out and into Paul Goddard's posh top level penthouse. The entrance hall was vaulted and seemed to be made only of mahogany and teak. Corinthian pillars sustained it, along with a hefty hedge-fund. The Ignitor gave a long low whistle as he took the scene in. The silver doors slid shut behind him, and from the shadows stepped Goddard's sallow cheeked Butler.

"Jackson! It is good to see you!" The Butler he smiled with a distant warmness, "Quite a mess they say you're in on the television, yes?"

"Larry--Lawrence. You sonofabitch." Jack felt his frosty guarded exterior begin to melt. He shook the man's hand firmly, and continued in a gruff tone, "I think you know why I'm here."

"Of course," Lawrence straightened, "Mr. Goddard is in his study. Would you like a drink?"

"Nah. I'd better not."

Paul had spared no expense for his own lifestyle after retirement. Even the hardwood was high-end. No steps could be taken without them bouncing off very full, yet empty rooms. Jack wondered quietly how lonely Paul was these days. He had no pictures of his family above the mantle in the fireplace. No soft throw pillows on the wraparound sofa. A media center that looked like it hadn't been touched.

The study door was open when Lawrence and Jack got there. A frail old man in a wheelchair seemed to be waiting. Although physically Paul Goddard seemed weak, he had a strength of character and of demeanor that always had impressed Jack. The Butler nodded and left the two alone.

"Shut the door." Paul wheeled himself around behind his desk. While Jack obliged, Paul chuckled.

"What seems to be funny?" Jack sat himself down in a plush chair opposite the desk.

"You, Jack. I guess it was just a matter of time, I suppose."

"That I die?" Jack's expression hardened, "That's one hell of a welcome back."

Paul paused, and turned his head. His tone was cool, "Parade got lost on the way out here."

"I didn't come all the way back here for this sort of reception."

"No. You came back for answers, for revenge." Paul held up a finger and doubled over, coughing heavily. Jack waited for the fit to pass, "I can't help you. I'm out of the game. You know that."

"You also know Quiksilver had something to do with this. To be honest, Paul, you don't seem all that surprised that I'm not dead."

"Well, after that bit at Arthur's bookstore, I didn't really have to go fetch my magnifying glass and pipe, now did I?" Paul paused a beat, "Not a lot surprises me anymore, Jacky. Pour me some gin."

Jack looked over at the desk. A tall bottle and two glasses waited there. He stepped to the desk, uncorked the slim-necked thing and did as he was told. He brought it to the man.

"Can you help me?" Jack asked.

"With what?" Paul hacked again, but choked down his drink, "I can give you a place to stay, help you get started again, sure. But I can't bring you back, Jacky. You've been burned out. If you try to go back, they'll drag your sterling silver reputation through the mud."

"The system is broken. You and I are examples of that."

"Damn straight we are." Paul grunted, "But I can't help you wage a war against the norm."

Jack took a long, slow, deep breath, "I just want to know what happened to me."

"And New York was your answer?" Paul scoffed, "You're looking for a reason to off Quiksilver. I watched you, Jacky. You never liked being part of the Infinity Five."

"They weren't real heroes..." Jack's hooded eyes darted to the floor.

"The system is broken, like you said," Paul raised his glass, "Here's to your own funeral, kid."

The toast was made, and Jack chuckled.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shasha_wraight on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:31 pm

Shasha step off her rail on to her belcony and when into her bedroom and dived onto her bed. I'm so tired. Shasha thought then got up and went to her bathroom and brushed her cat fangs and washed her face. Shower now or later? Shasha thought it over and then started up the shower. She then stripped and stripped into the warm water.

shasha_wraight
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!