Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Marked

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Marked

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:27 pm

Zesta started to look around for somewhere to bed and finally eat. She loved to eat. And she loved to sleep which is why she was so frantic about finding a spot. She wanted to get enough sleep in before they started on their journey again the next day, not to mention she is not a morning person at all. "Um, what about over there?" She asked pointing to a spot with a tree hovering over a flat piece of grassy land.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:38 pm

The wild child spotted the man and came as close as it could without alerting it to the fact that it was being hunted. It stalked up quietly while the man was paused, and lept from the bushes. It hopped up and tackled the man off his horse and onto onto the ground, softening the earth to cushion the fall. It rolled while still holding the man by the shoulders and squealed with absolute delight at having finally caught it's devious prey. It put it's face into the mans chest and rubbed it happily, babbling nonesense syllables.
The apple falls far from the tree
she's rotten and so beautiful
I'd like to keep her here with me
and tell her that she's beautiful
She takes the pills to fall asleep
and dreams that she's invisible
Too many dreams she stays awake
recalls when she was capable...

<KyojoKen>: What does riding a bicycle have to do with making love on a couch?
<Vlad>: NOBODY

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:23 pm

Akishra smiled -- she'd had her eyes on the same spot. 'That place looks good,' Akishra said. 'Though one of us will have to stay up to guard the area. It's more than a little open.'

Directing Shehrasin towards the clearing, she made her way foreward at a smooth trot, scouring the area closely with all her senses.
S'ereht on yaw M'i lamron...S'ti em.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:57 pm

Zesta nodded and did the same as she came upon the area she slowed the horse to a stop and jumped off, taking it's reigns and leading it to the tree to tie it up as the other looked around. She looked over to woman. "Do you have an extra blanket by chance? I wouldn't mind staying up." She said as looked up at the tree.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:05 pm

'I have one,' Akishra said, hopping off Shehrasin, 'though I normally use it for Shehrasin.' She thought for a bit. 'Ahh,' she said, shaking her head, 'what the heck. You can take the blanket -- I'll give Shehrasin my cloak. Sound good to you?'

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:04 pm

Zesta hesitated to nod but did slowly. "Sure, if your horse will be ok with that?" She said looking over to the two horses. "Well, we better start setting up." She said as she walked around gathering fire wood.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:08 pm

Akishra took out her fire stones, and lit the firewood the woman had gathered. Taking off her cloak, she placed it over the mare's back, then lifted off the saddlebags. Taking out the thin blanket, she handed it to the woman.

'Here,' she said. 'You can have that. I,' she went on, taking a few steps away, 'am going off for meat. I'll be back in a bit.'

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:51 pm

Zesta nodded. She was going to ask if the woman was sure that she could have the blanket but the woman had left before she could say anything. Taking the blanket she wrapped herself up in it as she tended to the fire when needed. Sitting there watching it in deep thought.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:43 pm

Akishra came back, the young doe suspended infront of her with telekenesis. Normally, Akishra wouldn't kill a doe so young, but the creature's back had broken, and Akishra reasoned it was kinder to kill her quickly than let her die slowly or get killed by another predator. So, Akishra had taken the deer. She set the creature down carefully, and began to skin it.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:25 pm

Aesthor fell with a curse. The fall was not as harsh as he expected, but he was still suprised.

Hillstaad just stood there, confused. The horse wasn't stupid enough to whinny, though. Its dark eyes just reflected what little light was left.

"What the hell is this?" Aesthor asked himself quietly as he plucked the creature from his torso. "What manner of being are you? You nearly gave me away, you little whore."

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:48 am

The wild thing floundered wildly, upset at the sudden change in situation. It had caught it's prey, but then the prey turned around and caught it! Not that this was so bad...the thing didn't eat meat. Still, it was unnerving. The man made noise that the thing didn't understand much of. It knew about as much of the human language as it did of any other animal communication. It could get the basic jist, and this thing was unhappy. It gave the man a sad look, feeling at least a little sorry...it caused a flower to grow, then gave it a little water so it had pretty shiny dewdrops on it then used wind to pick it up and swirl it close to his face.

It hoped the man wasn't too mad...

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:52 pm

"Oh what, am I supposed to feel bad now that you've been caught? Well here's some news, cur. I'm an assassin. I kill for a living. I kill mothers. I kill fathers. I kill priests, I kill politicians, I kill children. I kill for money and even then I don't care. So get your little ass out of here before I slit your neck."

Aesthor couldn't help but feel a twinge bit bad about being so harsh. The thing was obviously the most clueless creature he had ever seen. It had abilities to control the elements, that was true, but Aesthor knew the thing would be better off away from humans.

He tossed the thing lightly away from him.
"Get."

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:44 pm

Zesta watched as the woman began to prepare the deer. For some reason the sight was upsetting her stomach and her mind was playing tricks on her making her think she could smell the flesh. Standing up she walked further away from the fire to get a breath of fresh air though she was probably just being paranoid. She was still in sight of the woman but still a distance a way and in the dark no less. Sitting down she wrapped her arms around her legs hugging them close as she lay her head down on her knees.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:10 pm

Akishra had grown used to the smell of raw meat and blood, so it didn't bother her as much as it seemed to bother her comerade. Dividing the meat according to white and dark, she put some on to cook and salted the others. Holding up the hide, she examined it, thought for a moment, and set it down again, beginning to tan it.

'The food's almost ready,' she said, 'if you want any.'

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:11 pm

The small child grinned as it was tossed away and rolled on the ground submissively. It could tell that the tone had changed, but it had no idea what the man was saying. It knew few sounds in the human language.

"Potatoes!" it said in perfect english. It had seen a man holding a round brown plant and saying that sound, so it had memorized it. It knew several other sounds of human communication, although not how to put them together. She recognized only the word 'bad' out of all of the human sounds he had made.

It grew some potatoes to exemplify it's understanding of the word it used and munched on one happily. It held a potatoe up to the man and approached him carefully, like it would a wild cougar. Once close enough, it but it's head onto the mans arm tentatively. Sometimes, when it was close to one...it almost thought it might be one of them.

It looked down at itself suddenly. Was it male? Female? It had never thought of that before. It didn't have bumps on it's chest...but it didn't have a protrusion between it's legs either.

It continued munching on potatoes, sitting near the man, ready to react in case he became violent, just like the cougars frequently did when the thing irritated them.

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!