Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hunt for Game (IC)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Hunt for Game (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:42 pm

To the OOC: hunt-for-game-ooc-and-signup-t25789.html

It was a hot morning. Alea had to get ready for a photoshoot at one of the theaters downtown. She remembered the last photoshooting when she was in Tel Aviv. The night after the photoshooting she took out two guys who thought they could mug her. She turned on the TV. On TV was a report about two guys found dead in Tel Aviv. One was merely torn apart while the other seemed to have had his flesh stripped from his arms. "Humans are fools. They are weak and cant survive." She said to herself.
She packed up and drove downtown. She parked in front of the theater and headed inside. The male model was already waiting. She first looked serious but then she put on a smile and said: "Ok. Lets start." While the model was posing he said: "Why arent you a model? You truely have the beauty to be one." Alea blushed a little. It was a nice compliment. Then she thought: "Well some humans are ok." There was a guy at the lighting staring at her. Then Alea knew who she would devour next. They way the man stared seemed wierd as if he was a stalker.
After the photoshooting the man asked if he could buy Alea a drink. She nodded and went to a bar with him. Well, they went into a nearby back alley. They man wanted to make out with her but Alea pushed him away. "I have something else in mind." Alea said. A line formed down the middle of her face. "You look like a delight." She said. The man started to get scared and said: "What are you? A succubus?" "No. I am your worst nightmare." Alea said. Her second mouth opened in the middle of her face as if there was an extra jaw per half face. The mouth was full of razor sharp teeth. The man let out a short cry for help. Then Alea chomped the mans head off. When she was done she stowed the corpse away in a dumpster and said: "I havent had crispy cuisine in a while."
She wiped the blood from her face and went into the bar. She noticed the model at a table. She went to him and asked: "Want some company?" She then ordered a martini.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Hunt for Game (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:19 pm

Zelmire sat behind the register of her sausage stand, with her feet propped up on it, leaning back on a plastic chair. She was nibbling on one of her own sausages, which was a little undercooked and tasted of blood and tender flesh and most of all, human fear.

And spinach. That was also one of her important ingredients.

As she finished it up, a man walked out of a nearby bar, a bottle of beer still in his hand, came right up to her, and leaned close to her, his arm resting on the stand. "Hey there, sweet cheeks," he drawled, clearly drunk, "what's a pretty little thing like you doing in a place like this?"

Disgusted by the scent of alcohol on his breath, she cringed inwardly, but, to an outsider, it would look like she was returning his advances. Tucking a strand of red hair behind her ear, she stood up, closed the distance between them seductively, and whispered into his ear, "I could tell you...but then I'd have to do this."

Without warning, she opened her extra mouth and tore his head clean off his shoulders, shewing it up and gulping it down in one bite. She would have eaten the rest of him, too, but she didn't like to consume anything with a clood-alcohol level higher than the legal limit. After all, she'd have to drive later.

So she dragged his body to the dumpster in a secluded alley on the other side of the street, then looked towards the bar he'd walked out of. Hopefully no one inside had seen what she'd just done, but there was only one way to find out...

Putting a closed sign up in front of her stand, she went up to the bar, pushed the glass door open, and stepped inside, waiting to see if anyone drew back in horror.
Want to know more? Read the book to find out.

There's a strange man sitting on the sofa munchiwunching on lomticks of toast!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anthony Alexander on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:25 pm

Ayla snorted as she looked around the street, feeling the dreadful warmth in the air. Even after years had passed since the emergence of the Manhunters, normal humans refused to leave this dangerously temperate land of Israel. Manhunters were repelled by cold, so many people in other warm parts of the world had ran to the far north and south of the globe, but not here.

A thin old woman stood on the stoop of a house, nodding at Ayla. "Ah, I am so glad you could make it! You are Ms. Williams, correct?" she greeted. Ayla Williams nodded. "Please, come inside."

Ayla followed the woman (Justyna Levi, if Ayla remembered correctly) into the house. It was a modestly decorated but tidy place, one indicative of a family with plenty of money but no desire to spend much of it.

"You are from that group that kills Manhunters, aren't you?" asked Mrs. Levi bluntly.

"I am," responded Ayla. "You have a lead?"

The elder sighed and sat down in a big chair, motioning to Ayla to sit in the chair across from here. "My husband. One of them killed by husband."

Ayla did not sit down.

Mrs. Levi continued: "The police are looking into it, but I don't see what they can do. They're trained to hunt down thieves and vagabonds. They've never fought this, this thing."

The crone's eyes were wide with horror at her own memories. "I saw it kill him. It was like something out of a nightmare. The head just opened wide open, like--SPEW!" She was trembling.

Ayla's round face remained stoic. "Did you get a good look at it?" she asked.

"It was shaped like a woman. A young woman, but tall. It had light hair--maybe blonde, or red, or light brown. I don't know; my eyes aren't very good at colors anymore."

"Usually when this happens, it turns out to be a neighbor. Manhunters start out as normal kids; they only turn when they become adults. Has any of your neighbors been acting strangely lately?" Ayla had produced a notepad and pen from her jeans pocket, and was poised to take notes.

Dissapointingly, Mrs. Levi responded: "I don't know. We only just moved in. I don't really know any of the neighbors."

"Did you see where it went after it was done?"

Levi cringed. "No. I hid behind the couch."

Strange, thought Ayla. I doubt that old lady was being very sneaky. Why didn't the Manhunter go after her?

"Did it say anything?"

"No."

Ayla put away her pen and notepad and said cooly, "This will be fine, ma'am. I'll find it, and I'll kill it. In the meantime, though, this conversation never happened."

The assassin turned on her heel and strode out of the house. It was time for a look around the neighborhood.

Anthony Alexander
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:15 am

Alea was sitting in the bar with the model chatting about life. It seemed to be a quiet evening on the Haifa strip. Suddenly Alea heard a whistling noise. It got louder and louder. Alea knew what was coming and pulled the model under the table. There was a loud bang. Dust fell from the ceiling. "Typical. I doubt there are manhunters in Gaza." Alea thought. Everybody ran outside. A rocket hit an apartment building down the road. "Why did I have to come to Israel!" Alea said outloud. "Because then you wouldnt have met me if you werent here." The model said. Alea replied: "You just think about flirting dont you. Where I come from we dont have these problems." "Where are you from?" The model asked. "I come from Armenia." Alea answered. "But my parents were Georgians."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:28 pm

Ebald after being released he heads away from the prison to a big bell tower which overlooked the town he was in. Once he reached the top he noticed a ruckus down by a bar. Talking to himself "Damn if I walk I'll never make it this is going to hurt alot." Sliding down the tower he tries to jump across the street to the building. Barely catching the side of the building he rips the muscles in his arm. Pulling himself up he starts running towards the bar across the rooftops Spotting his target the leader of a small army assaulting the bar he quickly moves in and kills a few grunts then the leader noticed him and ordered the troops to attack him. Using the dead grunts as a shield he moves in. Where the heck did they get a tank he thinks to himself. Hiding behind a building he begins to realize this was a bad idea and takes off back to the bell tower carefully staying out of sight.

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!