Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Princess On The Run

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: A Princess On The Run

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cali97531 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:39 pm

"Um, Princess, I have to agree with her, this man doesn't look too nice, or trusting." Max said, crossing his arms and stareing at the man in front of him. The man looked too rough to want to help us, and besides, this wasn't the best neighborhood to look for help either.

"Well, if you guys want a place to stay, then follow me, if you lose site of me, you have lost your help." The man said, starting to walk away.

"I say we let him go, I don't trust him." Max said, watching the man as he walked away.
I'll be back in school August 18th, I'll still reply, it just won't be until I get home :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cali97531
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby butterflyrosem on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:54 pm

"But... what if he..." Jaylah grabbed hold of Princess's arm.

"Let him go! If we find a place to stay, it's NOT going to be here... it's getting VERY dark, & I think we should keep going." Princess groaned. "I'm tired, too. I'm sure Max is also... Besides, if we don't get out of here soon, we are going to be stuck in some dark alley in the city where there's NO place safe, & no kind person to help. Let's just go where we were going." She grabbed the bag & started walking, hoping Max would lead them somewhere safer. When they left the danger, it was already dark, & all of them were tired. Jaylah sighed as she set Princess's bag on the ground. "What do you have in here?" She groaned, nosily opening her bag. When she found food in her bag, she gasped. "You had this in here the whole time?" Jaylah growled. "How come you didn't say anything?!?"

"No one asked!" Princess shrugged.

"Umm... if you have food, & water with you, & you're tired of walking, & you KNOW you have that... there's NO NEED TO ASK!" Jaylah groaned. "You really are an innocent little girl, aren't you?"

"NO!"

"YES! You shouldn't NEED to be asked if you're carrying food with you if anyone wants it... b/c if they don't KNOW & you DO..." Jaylah stopped. She sighed a calming breath for a moment. "OK, I understand you're only 16, & you're still too young to know much about anything, but..."

"I AM NOT TOO YOUNG TO KNOW ABOUT ANYTHING!"

"I'm sorry, Princess, but you ARE young, & you STILL need to learn some things."

"It's rude to want to eat other people's food!" Princess scoffed.

"Yes, well, it's RUDE not to share, too!" Jaylah yelled. "I'm sure everyone's just as thirsty & tired as you, & even if you ARE the only royalty here, that doesn't make it OK to not share your food!"

"I wasn't not sharing! I just didn't remember I had it..."

"Fine, well, now that you remember, you think you can share?"

"Fine, I'll share..."
ButterflyRoseM, Princess over all butterflies & fairies

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

butterflyrosem
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cali97531 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:08 pm

"Ladies please! We might be in a safe area for now, but that doesn't mean someone can't be walking by and hear you." Max said calmly. "and no offense princess, but you could share a little."

He sat down, "Well be fine until morning, if you guys don't mind, I think we will be safer if we do shifts, I'll take the first. Oh, and if we need more food, or water, there is a vast supply nearby so don't worry about eating it all."

Max watched, and waited to see if they approved of what he said, or if they had any objections.

cali97531
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby butterflyrosem on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:28 pm

They trusted Max enough by now & were sure they would be safe with him. Jaylah took her cloak off & rolled it up to rest a while, & Princess grabbed her bag & pulled out a dress. She copied Jaylah's movements & leaned on the ground. She looked over at Fell & watched him, hoping he was OK. She was sure he was tired. It had been a long day for her, & she was sure it wasn't an easy one for the others.

Jaylah covered her head with the cloak, hiding Princess from her view. She was getting frustrated with her childishness right now.

butterflyrosem
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!