Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rise of the Night

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Rise of the Night

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby River on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:35 am

Artemis Flew off to the meeting place, And as she was suffering Writers block, ill just rant a little.

She couldnt wait to see the others again, it had been a while, and Arty wasnt a very social girl, although she had a motor mouth that could driven Mother Terrisa insane.

"We're here" she sang, Pulling Jett off her shoulders and Cuddling him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

River
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:47 am

Toya sat silent as usual, simply watching the commotion infront of him. He didn't usually make conversation with the others unless his opinion was truly needed. Most knew he wasn't a talker, and so most didn't expect him to step up with something useful unless questionned about possible ideas. He didn't call this meeting, and so had nothing to say, wanting to hear what the caller of the meeting had to say. He glanced at Artemis and Jett, his attention not on them for long as he continued to wait to hear of what this meeting was all for.

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:11 am

Aica stood when the final two showed up. She would have to share the information quickly in order to return to her Night World haunts before anyone that knew her began to question where she was. She spoke calmly allowing her demeanor to become businesslike.

"Well you guys obviously know we're here for a reason. I've already got people becoming suspicious of me so I won't have much time to explain but basically there's been a shift of power in the council. Hunter has been replaced by a successor named Lynsith." She narrowed her eyes the girl seemed foolish and would provide an opening for those who would bring about the end much sooner. "She isn't incredibly respected I'm almost certain the only reason she has power is because of not only her Redfern name but I believe she may know the location of a Wild Power. All in all we need her dead."

She paused with a cool look in her eyes, she had never suggested an assassination to this group and wasn't sure how they would respond.

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

My new rp clicky clicky -> rise-the-night-night-world-ooc-t27020.html

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexxxcali on Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:16 pm

Nicole perked up, she stood up slowly and looked at Aica. "Sounds exciting." She smiled but then stopped, stepping closer to Aica. One of her eyes narrowed, "but dont you think that if she does know where a wild power is, we should find out where, then kill her?" She was new to all of this, but she was alright with that, "I mean, if she knows important information." Nicole shrugged her shoulders, and sat back down, very slowly. She winced a little then looked back at Aica, and the others. "Just saying." She ended with a bright smile.
Carpe Diem

Alexxxcali
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:23 pm

"But we need to be careful of our action, if they find out about us they will kill us all. And a war is something I don't to happen right now. If there is a wild power why would she tell us where it is, she will probably one want to keep it to erself" she said to the rest. " We also need to be careful of what we do around each other. Lately I have noticed a lot of Night people roaming the street, meaning they are looking for someone" she said to them as their leader.

(What is the wilder power again)
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexxxcali on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:43 am

Nicole nodded, "Well i wasn't exactly saying, we should walk up to her, hey i'm from Dawn, mind telling us where the wild power is?" Nicole smiled, "But I understand." She listened to the rest, and wondered if quite possibly the Wild Power was close-by. It would be pretty exciting too meet one, maybe they'd be different? Maybe they were all like robots, and acted exactly the same as each other. Nicole smirked. She felt an adventure in store for her, this whole fighting for Dawn thing.

Alexxxcali
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:20 am

Aica nodded in agreement, the people of the Night World were becoming tense and suspisous with all the planning for the war. Anything out of the ordinary was immediatly noticed. "As far as getting Lynsith I should be able to meet with her I have good connections and she likes to brag. If she doesn't tell me what I want I may have to take her myself, though that could end my work as a double for you guys."

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexxxcali on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:17 pm

Nicole listened to Aica, soaking in all of her words, then she spoke up, "Mmm, if she absolutely doesn't tell you what we need to know, then we can kill her." Nicole smirked, her white teeth gleamed in the moonlight, "I mean then she's useless, and a possible threat." Nicole shrugged again, "Or we leave her alone, considering someone more respected and with more power would probably take her place, and that wouldn't be good. Let the weak one lead while she is, that way we have an advantage." Nicole thought about how much it would suck, to lead an entire nation that didn't even respect or believe in you. She wondered about this Lynsith girl, how powerful was she as a Redfern? Were we underestimating her, or maybe even giving her more than she deserves.

Alexxxcali
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:25 pm

"Maybe you should just watch her, Aica." Toya suggested, his voice sounding rather odd compared to the others, probably because it didn't ring as often as the others. He glanced towards the others for a moment before carrying on. "If you're not completely sure that she has the information that you want, why not just watch her? If she makes a move towards the wild powers, that's when we step in." He continued, "This way we don't lose you as a double agent just yet, and we may have a possible lead to one of the wild powers."

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexxxcali on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:41 pm

Nicole nodded and looked at the wolf shifter. "I agree." She hadn't heard his voice much this whole time, but it didn't matter because it made sense, and was a wise idea. "That would probably be best." Nicole stared at Aica, brushed her bangs out of her eyes. She looked up at the moon for a second, as it placed its silver veil on all of them.

Alexxxcali
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:02 pm

Aica listend calmy to the suggestions of the others. Watching Lynsith properly would require her to get close to the girl. This could mean reaquainting herself with the counsil as well as her Redfern heritage. "Alright I'll watch her. I may not be able to meet with you frequently then." A sly smile crossed her face revealing slightly elongated fangs. "Perhaps it's time for Aica Redfern to return to Counsil.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:38 pm

" I want you to be very careful Aica, if we can't mmet then we can vall each other. I assume you all have phones." She said to them " For now the meeting is dismissed until further notice. We already kno what to do so all we have to do is just lay low" Angel said in a commanding voice. It was too dangerous to get close to it and then for them to be noticed and disposed off. And for some reason a lot of night world people were in the streets.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:53 pm

Aica nodded and shifted. She stood and rolled her shoulders with a low growl. She still had to hunt that part was true.

"I'll be off then I still have to hunt, I hope to be able to report to you within the week."

She turned then heading furthur out, at the edge of the clearing the forest loamed. To most it would be a forboeding sight but to Aica it was a dark paradise, her natural habitat. She caught the scent of a small heard of deer just east of where she was, she changed directiong quickly and when she got closer crouched down in the underbrush. She remained perfectly still until the full moon over head brushed her fur and threw a gleam that made her presence known. With a short snarl she leapt on the animal, breaking its neck instantly. She shifted to her half way fprm before draining the animal completely and turning to leave.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexxxcali on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:11 pm

Nicole nodded and shifted into her serval figure. Her amber eyes gleamed with excitment, though her face didn't show it, and she dashed off into the underbrush once again. She didn't exactly know where she was going, she never really knew where she was going, but for now running was good enough. With every step her running paws took, she could feel her padded feet crunch on dead grass, and the wind grace her face oh so carefully. She loved the feeling of running unseen, of being a silent predator which no one could see.

She felt a tiny rumble in her stomach, when she suddenly realized she hadn't ate in a while, and decided to catch some food. Instintively she caught the smell of a small rodent. Nicole stopped in her tracks, and felt the vibrations under her feet. When she caught the area it was in, she immediately turned her eyes towards it, and thats exactly where it was. Nicole crouched down low and then leapt into the air pouncing down on her prey.

Nicole found the tree that she had been laying in previously. She liked the tree because it was on the edge of the forest, so she could see all the plains. Plus the branches were sturdy, so she could dance about them as she wanted. Quickly she poised to jump, then leapt into the tree, her claws sinking into the bark, and then allowing her too jump onto a branch. She landed with grace, and easily made her way up the tree. When she reached the middle of the tall tree, she laid down at the beginning of the branch, next to the trunk where it was wide enough for almost her whole body. Nicole stretched out and gave a giant yawn, showing all of her razor fangs. She finally laid down and wrapped her tail around, closing her eyes and curling up, she quickly fell asleep, dreaming about her next match.

Alexxxcali
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:54 am

Hearing that the meeting was dismissed, Toya got to his paws, padding off at a slow speed. He didn't rush around unless he had to, most people knew that. He was starting to appear like a rather solitary person, acting under his own speed, talking on his own accord unless questioned. Either way, he had some tracking to do.
He'd been following a small group of Dark members, having of course been at a long distance away so that his presence wasn't picked up. They'd been rather suspicious looking characters, and following them around had resulted in him being late to the meeting.

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:59 am

Valissia stepped out into the cool night and looked over the area with disdain. Things had certainly gone much smoother when the lands were held by shifters.

"The other dragons and I would never have allowed such foolish leaders to stand."

Her eyes became more reptilian as she walked away from the grand castle like meeting place and into the dark forest. Images flashed freely through her mind. Thousands of years ago when dragons and shifters lead. Until the battle with the witches and their new vampire pets. A smile tugged at her lips as she thought of the way her ivory claws had ripped into her opponents. She had commanded each form she obtained perfectly and left a bloodstained path in her wake. That was until one vampire, one single lucky fool, had gotten his teeth into her.

She was dying slowly when the retreat was made. The few witches who had remained with the shifters separated her spirit from her body until she felt the time right to resurface. This body she had now would serve her perfectly, still able to shift without the weakness of falling to vampire blood again. If only she had paid more attention and not been born a twin, there was always the possibility that the one how shared that deep bond, Aica, would discover what her twin was. Being a shifter herself she would be able to feel it if Valissia wasn't careful, the ancient power the burned in her veins.

"Soon it won't matter, soon they'll all know the first masters are reawakening.

Aica walked into the meeting hall that the council met in. She sighed as she passed a mirror, the reflection that looked back was clad in a gothic style corsetted black dress and her hair was swept up and help off of her neck. She ignored the curious glances the received as she glided silently down the hall.

Back in the woods she had decided it best if she began her mission that night. So she returned home and dressed in the manner that any Redfern should when taking position in the Night World Hierarchy. She made her way down the hall with her neck clear for all. The lack of marks there showed her position as a born vampire.

Finally she found Lynsith and gave a coy smile. She dipped her head to those around her, unfamiliar with them, and spoke.

"It seems that you are the one I'm looking for."

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexxxcali on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:07 am

Nicole jumped up, with a slight yowl, you could clearly see her hair standing on end. With wide amber eyes she took a look around, her head flashing from side to side. When she realized she was exactly where she had left off at she laid back down. Her gold fur settled back down on her delicate skin, and she tilted her head so it was laying on its side. Calmly she watched the plains move from side to side in the cool breeze. Her body still shaking.

She had dreamt of running in the plains, bounding across the yellow fields. Everything was normal, except there was plains from every side, as far as she could see. And then there was the fact, that there was absolutely no sound. Not from the wind, not from her feet making contact with dead grass, or even any other life. Then in the distance she could suddenly see a black wall, of pure darkness. It came from all sides of her, closing in fast, destroying eveything in its path. Then before she knew it she was lost in it, falling deeper and deeper. Her body shifted from human to feline nonstop, as her hands and paws swatted at the darkness uselessly. The dream only ended with a bright sun suddenly appearing, but it was burning bright, flames flairing from its edges. It also had a strange color too it, blue.

Nicole rose for a bit, and looked around, before climbing her way to the bottom of the tree. She dropped on the ground softly, then shifted back into a human. She decided to start walking towards where she guessed civilization would be. She was incredibly bored and full, so decided to seek some human life. Nicole shook herself a little, as if she was shaking the dream off. She smiled slightly, and then brushed the dirt from her clothes.

Alexxxcali
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!