Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Genocyber: Agents IC

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Genocyber: Agents IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:30 pm

Alec quickly looked away when Ikara transformed back. He jumped down into the hatch.Alec didn't transform back yet. Alec quickly ran back to town, grabbed some clothes from his aparment's window, and ran back. He transformed into his human form before goin down. Being naked, *CENSORED* he pt his clothes he got from his aparment, and jumped down. He picked up Jack and wiped away the blood on his nose.
"Dude, next time, SHADE YOUR EYES!" Alec exclaimed as he thwacked Jack on the back of the head.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sporian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:37 pm

Unlike Alec, Jack was a failed experiment, so the hit actually did quite a bit of damage, knocking Jack out cold, He fell down the stairs into the base,bleeding from nose again, thinking about Ikari being nude again, The red sort of complimented his red highlights as he slid down the stairs of certain doom... and boobies.

He eventually woke up,standing up, wiping the blood away with a finger,licking it up, He loved the sweet taste of blood, and also the secret ingredient in his cookies, he smiled cutely, Looking at Ikari cutely, the blood loss beginning to get to him now.

"I feel dizzy!."

He exclaimesd softly, beginning to wobble about, the hit that was delt by Alec on the back of his head really gave him a migrane which began to make him dizzier.
Don't forget to rate this post! Grade Level of this post: 20

Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:01 pm

"ITS OVER 19,000?!!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:41 pm

Alec watched as Jack fell down the stairs. "Whoops." Alec mumbled as he followed Jack down the stairs.

Sporian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:44 pm

Ikara put on a school uniform like outfit. It was a white shortsleeve sailor type uniform with black lines and white skirt and a black shortsleeve turtleneck under the top. "There. I have school tomorrow. I am a senior now." She said smiling. She noticed Jack was dizzy. Before he would tip over she grabbed him and said: "Take a seat." Pointing to a sofa.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:48 pm

Jack wobbled over to the sofa, falling onto it cutely, then propping himself up slightly,wiping more blood away cutely.

"So..Why do joo wub me?.."

He asked with an extremely cute grin on his face.

"And...you has a very pretty body."

He said being honest to her, He hated to lie, so he didnt, he was honest with her when he said that, Hoping that she wouldnt rip him in half.. because that would hurt badly. He couldnt keep his eyes off her, But he didnt know what else do to, He loved sexy and cute things and she had qualities of both. Should he just give into it while he had the chance?

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:56 pm

Alec laughed as he heard Jack speak in that kind of way. "He's suffering from Female- nude-ness disorder, or FNND" Alec said. Alec walked over to the couch and handed him his stack of Victoria's secret magizines. "Read these, take a drink of water, and you'll be better by morning."

Sporian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:11 pm

"Uhm...What are these?..."

He mumbled as he opened them,He blushed madly, giving them back to Alec.

"Please..take them back..Thank you for your generous offer..But..Im ok"

He said putting his head on a pillow which was on the sofa softly, wanting to go sleep, he was tired already. Probably from a 4 year diet of just his special mixture cookies. Galaxy Chocolate, Crushed up Oreo Dust, Sugar, and the secret ingredient known only to himself.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:32 pm

Ikara layed on Jack, kind of squishing him, and said: "You are soo cute. Do you mind if I sleep with you tonight?"

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:32 pm

Alec took back his magizines and stole a cookie from Jack's cookie pocket. As he ate it, he figured out the ingredients.
"Hmmm. Galaxy choco, Oreo dust, sugar, and.... blood?" Alec asked.

Sporian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:36 pm

Jack blushed badly as Ikara offered to sleep with him.

"Uhm..Uhm...Ok?"

He said weakly, uber cute,giving her a hug.

Jack looked at Alec, Putting his hand onto Alecs forehead, erasing his memory of the cookie and ingredients, One useful point of being a supercomputer was that. He then moved back cuddling onto Ikara.

Then is arose to him.

"Wait..do you mean sleep with me or...SLEEP with me.."

He asked blushing madly once again as he looked down as her slightly.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:48 pm

Alec completely forgot the reccipe to the cookies. Then he head the part about Ikira sleeping with Jack. "Are you sure you want to? According to the dude code-" Alec then pulled out a HUGE book and turned to a rando page "rule 119- if a Dude ever sleeps with a girl he actually likes, he must be with her for the rest of her life." Alec quoted from the book.

Sporian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:49 pm

"Tsk. Guys always thinking about making love. No silly. I mean just sleep next to you." Ikara said.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:57 pm

"But with your nature of YOU having a crush on ME..I thought..Omg..Not this again..the .last girl who tried to pull that...Oh wait..did I leave her stuck in the cellar.."

He said..thinking about it, Would she have survived for that long..

"Ah forget about it, and if you want to I guess."

He said, still blushing he took Alecs book and threw it at his forehead.

"I already know this..Im a freaking computer that knows everything in the world. Mr 5.9` inch Alec..=_="

He said, Success!

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:02 pm

Alec dodged the book and looked at Jack. "Really? Well then, Who did I date at my Senior prom, what was she wearing, what place was it at, and what's her favorite favorite color?" Alec asked.

Sporian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Jack thought for a second.

"Jessica Blanty, She was wearing a silk woven Hand crafted dress, Lilac in colour, which cost her 658$ to be made, The place was the Nazeing Plaza, and her favourite colour was originally Lilac, but now is a dark purple...or is it a shade of Orchid...Either way,Dark purple."

After saying this,He cuddled Ikara again, kissing her cheek softly, closing his eyes a bit, beginning to fall asleep.

His Aqua blue eyes complimented by the lighting in the room at the time.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:11 pm

"Dang, you're good. But what is my Secret ingreadient to my homemade pizzia?" Alec asked.

Sporian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:21 pm

"Potatoes mixed with sugar to make a very thin smooth paste.."

Jack muttered becoming bored now with his constant questions.

"Shoosh now or ill reveal your EXTREMELY embarrising genital illness you had, Five months,7 weeks and 4 days ago."

Jack smirked hoping that hit Alec on the head, and would shut him up for a bit.

...he really did hope that Alec would be quiet after that one, Or else he really would disclose the information and it would be really bad for him to stay about.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:34 pm

"Okay, Okay, I'm going, I'm gonna go find the other bed." Alec walked off into the other bedroom.

Sporian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:22 am

The next day Ikara got up and put her shoes on. "Jack I am going to school now. Do you need anything before I leave?" She said.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!