Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Resistance. (Unknown location)

a topic in The Multiverse (Persistent World), a part of the RPG forum.

Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

The Resistance. (Unknown location)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disdain on Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:27 pm

In an old medieval castle, set high in the mountains of a Transylvania-esque country, on a nondescript world, a single scroll sits upon a lectern, a quill and ink pot resting beside it. Thunder rolls in the skies above, and lightning illuminates the landscape in a cliche fashion. Invitations were sent to vampires throughout the multiverse that were judged to be likely candidates for resisting the VRS, detailing the location of this castle where they could sign up instead to a resistance. It was also detailed in the notice, that signing up was not required, and simply not registering would be taken as a message of support for the movement if the vampire in question wished to maintain their anonymity. Those who did take an active interest in fighting for the vampires openly, however, could journey to the castle and write their name upon the scroll. Upon doing this, they would be greeted by an until then concealled vampire woman, who would lead them into the inner sanctum of the castle, through tunnels and corridors lit with candles and dripping with damp, through a mystical portal, swirling with amethyst energies, and into a library-like space, where a throne of silver lay before an array of chairs, where the applicant would be sat to await the arrival of their hostess, the powerful Neferata Lahmia.

OOC: Post the entrance of your character, the signing of their name, and their journey through the castle. Each vampire will get a different guide from castle to library, so feel free to characterise your vampire woman how you want to best fit your character. After I have enough people posting, I will move the event along. PM me with any questions or suggestions, this is the first time I've organised anything like this so I might have made some errors ^^;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Disdain
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: The Resistance. (Unknown location)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horo on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:42 pm

The shadows would begin to shift slowly as they mass together in front of the Lectern, a blacked gloved arm would slowly rise from that said shadow, as a monstrosity that can only be described as the visage of madness itself in a human like shape, it's long black hair hanging over half it's face in an almost goth like fashion, as his right vissable eye glows a bright red, and a egotistic smile perched upon his cheeks, showing off a perfect pearly set of razor sharp teeth, used to rip out the juggler of it's victims, the remainder of its figure remained like a black, somewhat translucent shadow, a black ink like substance formed in it's gloved hand, it becoming a smooth black, click able ink pen, the creature would gently click the button on the butt of the pen causing the point to emerge from the front, some might see this ass an odd thing, even fellow vampires would as well, a shadow like creature going threw all of this just to sign a scroll...but it liked to make it's existence known in any form possible. "Hmmmmm, this could prove to much interest..." it grinned, it's voice dark and seductive, it signing Solice in a blood like crimson ink on the scroll as a young, cloaked girl, but before she could possibly say anything he was no lounger then, and all that remained was the small black pen, and his name signed in crimson upon the scroll. ((Sorry if it was crappy, I'm trying to type with one arm, cat is sitting on my lap ;w;))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LilyRosen on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:24 pm

seemingly out of nowhere the vampire silvar appears in the entrance of the castle"i finally found this place. took long enough" he wanders around, soon finding a scroll. he signs it. a strange vamp appears near him, beckoning for him to follow, he follows. he is led to a portal, and steps through it. he arrives in a library, and takes a seat boredly to wait. (this is my first ever forum post..if i did something wrong...sue me>.>)

LilyRosen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ponats on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:33 pm

The slow approach of a black limo car rolled to a stop at the gate of the castle grounds. A dexterous built androgyne gracefully walked out of the car, her height of about five feet and a half. But even despite the mysterious display, her gender seemed feminine in structure. Her body moved in a professional manner, her grace of that of a servant to a countess. The driver wore a black tux like suit that layered over an under white vest, but looser and draping baggily for a normal man of her normal size. Neither her female structure nor male clothing held any restraint to her movement, her hurried pace to the passenger door of the limo cause steps to echo the night. With no hesitance at all, she guided the door open to the cloudy night sky.

A small hand unfurled a lavender umbrella under the moon lit world, delicate fabric that drew a picture of flowers and stems. A velvet glove that mimicked the umbrella's display perfectly held palm down as to be beckoning for assistance. The limo driver would answer the hand with her own white glove, two sizes bigger. The older woman's hand lead the small face to the outside world. A toothy grin that shined in the little lines of light as dark blue eyes scanned the horizon of the castle that laid ahead of her. Silver blond threads of hair whispered to the breathing of the wind as a step moved to the graveled ground.

Her voice was soft and her breath held steady. Her expression of pure mindful bliss, "Let us begin, Archer."

Archer responded with a hand going across her boyish chest, "Yes, mi'lady."

The taller female, Archer, in contrast to the much shorter little girl entered the castle doors. The lilac velour like gown swayed gently as the two were greeted by the castle wench like subjects. Most of them holding a sly look of expression with a hint of anxiousness to the approaching pair. The little girl would not smell of any vampire they would know, nor of any creature. The only familiarities was that she was here with the invitation, implying her vampiric heredity. Archer the chauffeur didn't smell of any vampire, the smell would be all too familiar to these women. Archer smelt like a human. Despite the greetings of the 'occupants', the female conglomeration was only met with the stoic expression of the taller female and the wryly grin of the younger mistress.

Archer would lead the girl to the open book on the desk, passing the glares of the residents. A strong hand picking up the quill pen and handing it to the little girl. Archer's hands folded out, supporting the open book before the younger looking child. Her body leaning down, allowing the mistress to not be inconvenienced in any way. The vampire girl signing her name elegantly and extravagantly larger than any of the other guests.

Krystal Seco Maledire
Meh.

Ponats
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:43 am

OOC: Character Info/bio: characters/Akiraa

Near sunset is when the majority of vampyrs began their hunts, quests, voyages, excursions, and journeys, in search for either blood, power, vengence, or even just plain trouble. But this woman was not on a search for any of those. Surprisingly, she wasn't on a search at all! She'd been travelling for weeks upon weeks, but seemed to find nothing interesting. Suddenly, in the midst of a clearing, she stumbled upon a large, Transylvania-type castle, that was perceived as intriguing to the eye of most.

Pleased with her findings, the tall vamyress shimmied her way on towards the large structure to investigate the purpose of such. Upon entering the ground floor, she glanced around inside, noticing that the walls and floors were made mostly out of granite, or stone. It seemed dank, damp, and somewhat eerie. The feeling Akiraa received from this rather weird place crept up her arms, causing the hairs on her arms to stand up over the goose-bumps that popped up as well. The large main hall was empty; however, there was a small wooden podium in the center of the room, displaying a scroll. Curious as to what this was, Akiraa cautiously approached the inanimate object, and stared down at it, reading the encrypted words.

She grinned slightly, the right corner of her mouth turning up somewhat, and the dimples in her cheeks creating a bit of a wrinkled crease. She gracefully reached for the quill, picking it up and dipping it into the ink pot. She then gently signed her name to the list, and perked her head up once a pale figure appeared mystically infront of her.

There, out of nowhere, stood a small, pale, blonde woman. She had icy blonde hair, that seemed to be heavily pasted back into a ponytail, pulling at her forehead some, and her skin appearing taut against the hold. The short woman was somewhat thick, but not near enough to even be considered plump. Her eyes were that of a dark, chocolate brown, that seemed to glisten in the moonlight that sparkled through a large, stained-glass window of the entrance door. She was wearing a casual formal outfit, a pin-striped pants and jacket suit with a dark grey V-neck shirt. Her aroma was so sweet, even Akiraa felt mildly attracted to her.

The stout woman motioned her hand along to Akiraa, turning on a heel, and walking towards another part of the corridor. She would then tour Akiraa through the large mess hall, explaining what each area was used for. Everything seemed to be intact, and the walls seemed even cold to just look at. The feeling was eerie. When the woman came to an abrupt halt in a medium-sized room, Akiraa stood there staring at the rows of chairs. She nodded her head to the stout blonde woman, and walked gracefully up the center aisle, taking a seat in the second row from the throne chair, on the end towards the center aisle.
Arceius says: Well we already knew you were an asshole, Akita.
AdaRPG says: Akita is the master RPr. A chick that plays one hell of a guy.
From Sonata on MSN: Holy Soldier says: You do play a good guy. Because I thought you were one when I came.
Azrican: Akita used "big" texts

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CHain_Way on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:51 pm

The night was young as Sable walked slowly, quietly along a forest path high in the mountains, the only sound being the occasional hoot of an owl at the leaves crunching beneath his light footsteps. He was travelling around these parts to make a difference in the world, and he would soon find the oppertunity to do so. A small sigh passed through his pale lips as he tilted his head up to the dark blue sky above him, his keen eyes trailing several constilations in the starry sky. Shaking his head to focus his mind on his current task he mumbled quietly, scolding himself, "Come on Sable... You must focus... Who knows what could be out here...?" That said he focused his eyes forward as he continued on his journey with no particular destionation.

After several moments his eyes caught the outline of a large building against the dark sky, and he increased his pace in order to see what was there, as he approached he realised it was a large old fashioned castle, and he tilted his head to one side, wondering why such a thing would be in such a remote place. Looking down to the large wooden doors he was suprised to find a tall woman, shrouded in a cloak standing infront of the building, staring at him. Sable paused, feeling slightly on edge as he moved closer, his eyes trying and failing to pick out any features due to the cloak. Before he could speak the stranger did, her voice strong and powerfull; "Greeting to you, Sable Iskis... You have done well to find this place." Sable himself looked confused for a moment before replying in an even tone, "You know my name? And find here-" He was interrupted by the woman who turned round to open the doors as she did, "Perhaps unconciously your mind brought you here... You are aware of the current state of affairs concerning our kin, and you wish to help... You're mind has brought you here. Now please... Follow me."

She didn't wait for a reply before she made her way into the castle, Sable deciding to quickly follow her for the simple reason that she was right; He did want to help. Reaching the woman he stared round for several moments as he was lead down a long corridor, his footsteps echoing loudly on the stone floor, large flaming torches lining the walls on either side. There was not a words spoken untill they reached a small door, the woman standing off to one side and speaking "In here you will find all you need to help... Go inside, and aid your fellows." With that she faded slowly into nothingness, leaving Sable alone in the hallway, facing the door.

After several moments he opened it and blinked, suprised to find nothing other than a large table with a piece of paper and a quill on the surface. Walking slowly towards the paper he saw several name written, and then nodded, realising that this must be the Resistance he had heard about. Needing only a moment to decide, he picked up the quill and wrote his name in small, neat handwriting. As he did a portal appeared behind him, and, guessing this was something to do with the registering, Sable stepped through.

He was then in the room with many chairs, taking on at the back of the room so as not to disturb those already there, his dark eyes running briefly around the room to look at the various other vampires in the room before his eyes settled on the large throne, and he, like the others, sat and waiting for their Hostess to arrive...

(( I'm sorry if this is too long or anything... ))
Orsa of Terminus

CHain_Way
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:38 am

Her single, white hand pressed upon the banister so hard that it became knumb within a mater of seconds. "Still waiting, are you, Lyssa?" She asked the mountain whose stairwell she was scaling, a smirk pressed upon her usually blank face. She recieved no reply, of course; she was speaking to the thin air which swirled around her, unneeded. She had begun counting steps when she was about a quarter of the way up, and lost count somewhere around two hundred. So she started once more, softly whispering the numbers under her breath until she forgot and started over. "Two-hundred twelve, Two-hundred thirteen, Two-hundred...damnit." Syrica grimaced, attempting to remember the number she had reached. As she thought sullenly, her foot flew through the air and landed on flat ground. She wobbled unsteadily, looking up to realize that she had reached the top; and now stood in a place that could scare the living daylights out of any hero. Thunder cracked above her, and the waves of the sea struck hard far below.

Syrica stepped forward slowly and cautiously, firmly placing one boot before the other to make sure that the place was not boobytrapped. Could it really be as simple as it seemed, just reaching out and lifting the quill from the ink pot; scrawling her full name on the paper and walking away. She drew nearer, her fingers grasped the unfeathered part of the writing utencil between the sharp point and the fuzz on the end. And she put the tip to the paper, scrawled 'Syrica Hart' in elegant letters, and put everything back. She began to turn, a sigh ready to escape her over-expanded lungs, when a voice sounded from behind her.

"Still waiting, Sis, that's right."

She whipped around, her fangs elongating and sticking far out below her bottom lip; ready to attack. "Lyssa?"

The woman in front of her smiled, and nodded. "You know what to do, don't you?"

Syrica nodded, and walked alongside this strange female with the knowledge of where they were going. "I didn't think I'd have to do this; not again." Her skin was even paler than it had been before, and she sat down in the chair the woman offered her.

"Seems like such a contrary business, just for signing your name." The other agreed, and with these words Syrica Hart's sister turned and walked back the way she had come.
Too bad love is just a game.
But, I've had too much fun playing to quit now.
Maybe I'm addicted.
I don't think I care.
My tokens are all across the board...
And I'm winning.
>The Loveless Victor<

pantalimon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Ious on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:46 am

Estoc arrives at the castle. From the rumors she heard lately, there seems to be a resistance group against the VRS going on in the castle. Well, the least protection for the vampires, the better for me she thought to herself. She's one of a kind, a vampire hunter that has been turned into a vampire. The VRS is now standing on her way, making it harder for her to slay vampires. Of course, she wouldn't say a thing about slaying vampires in front of the resistance. Stepping into the castle, she's greeted by a guide. The vampiric guide gestures for Estoc to follow her. She seems to be mute, or very untalkative, not that she doesn't like it anyway. The guide takes her down a dimly lit, claustrophobic hallway, then down a steep and narrow flight of stairs, until finally they reach a pair of grand doors with sophisticated engravings. They creaked as the guide pushes them open, taking Estoc to an empty seat. "Thank you for coming miss " the guide finally spoke in a cold, flat tone. "The Hostess should arrive shortly. Please wait here for the moment" she said in the same uncaring tone. Estoc couldn't care less about her. She will kill her one day anyway...

((whew... rarely posted anything in the forums, sorry for the crappiness ))
qbsuperstar03 wrote:I've been looking at that username for God knows how long, and it JUST occurred to me how to pronounce it.

It's less like "Mister Eye-ous" and more like "mysterious."

Damn, I feel stupid.

Mr Ious
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goldenguardian on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:38 pm

James slips into the castle. he wore an orange hoody, sagging jeans, and silver tennishoes. his eyes where dark blood red, the orange cap with a brown bill on his head was backwards and crooked." EY! where's the bleedin' sign up. hell no i ain't letting someone tell me how ta eat." with that he stopped, his skin was pale, hiding his origins. the strange marking son the right side of his neck glowing darkly, he reached up, exposing his fingerless gloves and puled his hood up against his neck, hiding the marks.
"Injury and death are simply the price one pays for a good fight" [Kenpachi zeraki] from bleach

goldenguardian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:36 pm

Christian pulls up to the castle on his custom made Ducati. He shuts off the red motorcycle with black flames and puts down the kickstand. He gets off of it and takes off his racing helmet, placing it on the handlebars. Striding up to the gate, Christian pushes it open and walks into the courtyard. Gazing around at the gothic style fountains and cobble stones leading up to the front doors. He walks up to the doors and knocks. Knock. Knock. Knock. The door is opened by a very appealing, attractive female vampire. He smirks slightly as she motions him seductively to follow her. He begins to tail after her as she quickly strides down the long hallway to a room. In the center of the room rests a scroll. He looks quickly at the names signed and takes the quill. He pricks his finger and signs his name in his own blood, sealing the contract. He was then lead to some sort of portal by the seductive vampire. The vampire grabs his hand and leads him through the portal, not entering it herself. He feels a weird tingling sensation throughout his body as he steps through it. He steps out of the other end in a room filled with chars. He walks up to one of the chairs and seats himself, relaxing.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LilyRosen on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:25 pm

silvar looks around at all the people that were now in the library, judging them. he doesnt really trust the third to last from now..the others he just wasnt sure about at all. despite there being a decent amount, he wished there were more, he saw many at the vrs when he killed a man there. 'i wonder when we are going to actually start this.' he wondered to himself.

LilyRosen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redd on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:03 pm

A chill, a horrible, skin tingling chill. Just looking at this castle gave Scion the creeps, for a moment he couldn't remember why he had decided to take such a job. " I think I've gotten' mah self in more then I bargained for.." he said with a deep rooted sigh. It was after this sigh that he yanked a pack of cigarettes out of his duster pocket. He brought the wide filtered smoke up to his parted lips, letting his teeth grab it before closing his mouth. He gave a good once over the entire castle outside before striking a match and letting the licking flame light the cherry. He tossed the match aside and began looked over at the quill and scroll.

" What the fu--- what is this? " he said moving in closer.

He tilted his head and allowed a cloud of smoke to come pouring from his mouth. It was obvious he had to sign it, or so he thought. But why would he need to sign something if he had gotten this invitation? Well, when he did get the invitation it had been shot up a few times, and all he could make out was there was a job for him. So he sighed and figured what the hell, he'd play along. So with a hesitant sigh and a low guttural growl, he grabbed the quill and dipped it into the ink pot, scribbling his name across the scroll.

" Scion...Frost...there. " And with a nod of satisfaction he laid the quill back down.

Upon placing the quill down he noticed something being to materialize. Scion rubbed his eyes and looked again, apparently it was a woman. This was going to be a bit more difficult then he had originally thought. He sighed and walked over to her, looking the woman up and down.

" So, yer a vamp huh? Nifty. I'm guessing you're gonna take me to where I need to go huh? "

No matter how much he talked the woman never said anything and only gave him a nod with each question. It was like talking to a sack of damn potatoes. Well, maybe potatoes would at least try and carry on a damn conversations. It was while he was over by himself trying to figure out why the woman wasn't talking, that he noticed she had began to, er, float off. Quickly he ran after her, trying to catch up. Along the way he had dropped his cigarette and almost lost his wide brimmed hat.

Apparently she was leading him to an underground cavern or something, all he knew was that it was damp, cold, and smelled like someone just up and began to rot away. He pinched his nose and looked at the lady vampire again. How in the hell could she stand the smell? Well, it wouldn't be that hard, she was already dead. Wait, no, she was undead. Or just dead. ' Doesn't matter..' he thought, almost walking into a candle.

" Oh dammit! " he said in a loud voice, actually making the lady vampire turn around and give him a damned goofy look. " Hey, hey! Don't gimme' that damn look.." he scowled looking away.

It was at this time that they ran upon some kind of portal, amethyst colored he's suspect. He hated portals, they never bloody worked the way they were suppose to for him. Shit, what if it was a portal only meant to be used by vampires, he'd be screwed. It didn't look like he would be able to back out though, the vampire lady was beginning to look pretty pissed off. And so, with a shrug and deep hesitation, he jumped through the portal. It was a swirling, dark ( because he had his eyes closed ), nauseating hell ride, until he felt his ass make a connection with a floor. He groaned and opened his eyes while rubbing his bottom. He saw, a library?

" What the hell am I doin' in a library!? And why didn't you say anything about how effing b-- " he stopped, noticing that the woman, did not follow him through. " Well, I'll be damned. So she let me enjoy that hell ride alone huh? Bitch.."

He stood from the floor, wobbling a bit, trying desperately get his equilibrium back. Being a human and going through this hell ride was a little more then he wanted, the pay better be damn good, and he better see some boobs...

(( Look, if any of this is off, lemme know. ))
Last edited by Redd on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And so with winning the fight and everything over, Deadpool began to dance. Image

Redd
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goldenguardian on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:23 pm

he sighed, watching the others, he quickly walked over and signed his name, the strange writing seeming to be from the old west. he turned and looked in the same direction as the others, staring for a moment." well i guess someone is there..." he whispered to himself.

goldenguardian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:36 pm

The pattering of rain on the windscreen of the black limo rung in the ears of Alyssia Damodred, the squeaking of the windscreen wipers muted by the screen that separated her and her companion from the driver's position. The low hum of the engine accompanied the rain, the bass to its percussion in the song of the storm. A loud crack of thunder sounded, light pouring in through the windows of the limo as lightning lit up the cloudy sky. The woman sighed lightly, brushing one of her bleach blonde curls away from her face, her pale features slightly sorrowful in the dim light that filtered through into the back of the limo. She was dubious about what she was doing, it was the first even slightly public acknowledgement of her condition that she had made in front of anyone but her husband. Because you see, Alyssia Damodred, wife of the leader of the influential Damodred family, was a vampire. She had been turned twenty one years ago this day, during a night out at a club with her husband. She had retreated to the lady's room, feeling slightly faint, to find a man waiting there. Before she had a chance to scream, he had been upon her, and his fangs sunk into her neck. She would have died that night had one of their companions not needed the bathroom shortly afterwards, and alerted her husband to her state, allowing him to come and heal her.

"Is something the matter, my dear?"

Alyssia looked up with a start, her eyes widening for a moment before she recovered herself, returning from her thoughts. Her husband was looking at her, a concerned expression on his handsome face.

"No, I'm alright." she replied, smiling up at him, her fangs showing as her crimson lips parted around her pearly white teeth. "Merely... thinking."

Her husband smiled, placing a hand on her shoulder "We are here. Do not be late, we must please this mysterious vampire Queen, my dear. If I am to hold sway with her, you must befriend her on a personal level. And of course, it will give you more personal protection." he said, as the limo pulled up outside the castle "Go on, dear. Remember, I love you." he said in farewell as the chauffeur opened the door.

Smiling to her husband and nodding, Alyssia stepped into the rain, taking the umbrella proffered to her by the man before pulling her dark black dress up around her ankles and hurrying up the stairs. To her surprise, she found the doors open. The entrance hallway was entirely empty. Pillars of stone ran the length of the room, alongside a long red carpet, embroidered with dragons entwining around each other. Her heels clicked upon the stone floor as she made her way further into the castle, passing into a dark chamber with a scroll placed on a pedestal.

"Hmmph. How cliche." she said, tutting as she signed her name.

"Do you think so? I think that the High Lady was aiming for something along those lines. We do have more impressionable guests, as well." a voice said, as a blue clad vampiress walked from the shadows and curtsied before Alyssia. "My name is Delana Ailin, I am one of the High Lady Neferata's sisterhood, and I am here to take you to her."

Alyssia simply nodded, turning to face the woman "Lead on, if you would."

With a shrug, the vampiress turned and made her way down a nearby flight of steps, gesturing for Alyssia to follow. "Not very talkative, are you?" she asked wryly as they walked through the corridors of the castle. "I can tell that I'm going to enjoy your company..." she added sarcastically.

"I speak when it is necessary, Lady Ailin." Alyssia responded.

"May I at least know your name, mysterious quiet one...?"

"Alyssia Damodred. You may have heard of me, I am the wife of Damodred himself, and the leader of our battlemages."

"Oh my, I'm beginning to like you more already. Your network under Wing City could prove useful, not to mention your firepower. It's just through here."

Alyssia stared blankly at a swirling portal of colours and lightning. "You expect me to walk through this...?" she queried, raising an eyebrow at her escort.

"Why yes. You've come this far, you don't really have a choice in the matter. Enjoy the trip..." Delana replied, before delivering a sharp shove to Alyssia's back.

With a yelp, she stumbled forwards into the portal. Or at least, she thought she had. When she looked up, she found herself in a library area filled with seats. "Hmmph." she muttered, before taking a seat near the front, and awaiting the arrival of Neferata.
Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dakara on Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:07 pm

He walked through this new world he had come across. It seemed to remind him of his own world. Where Master Ulfast had taken him to the Council. What had brought him here though, was a series of events that had lead him to a vampire who had recencetly came in contact with his master. The vampire's name he did not know, but the Vampire knew of his Master. He said if he where to travel to this place and aid his kin in a struggle, he would tell him where Ulfast had gone. This was enough to get John to do anything.

The man walked through the land in a leather duster with a wide brimmed hat on his head, his Staff in his right hand as he went through this land. The thunder roared above him but he payed little attention to it as he went. The Uphill battle though slowed him as he walked through the mountains, trying to keep his back from hurting too badly. Nothing would stop him from seeing his Master again. Inside of him burned a determination to do anything he could. He would go on to the very top of the mountains if he had to just for a simple lead to find his Master.

That was how John was. As he reached the top he came to a castle. He entered and was glad to be out of the storm. He walked to the scroll and wrote his name as he was told. He noted there were many other names and he wondered who they were and why a guest book like this was here. He sensed someone nearby though and did not realize what was going on.

John Conner.

Just then a lovely looking lady appeared. She gestured for him to follow, and he did so with a bit of hesitation. He had not realized that someone was nearby. He had not seen her when he came in but she appeared to be there the entire time. He followed her through twists and turns, corridors and doors. All the while his back ached from the long trip. His portal had opened up on the far side of the mountain and he had barely enough time to find his way here, there had been another girl in the main entrance near the scroll, but he had paid no attention to her. But at long last they appeared to have arrived at their destination. The Guide moved to the side, and he entered the portal. Not to say he was in the habit of entering portals he did not know where they went, but he had to do this for the information. When he would exit the portal, he would be in shock and awe.

He appeared in a library. It seemed to be one at least, with many chairs and a throne. There were people there. Though John now realized what they really were. He had dealt with Vampires before while he worked with the Council and his Master Ulfast, but only when surrounded by people much more powerful than he. Gulping, he quickly took a seat and pulled the collar up over his neck.

[I was told I could help with this, if you really don’t want a human in this, let alone a Wizard, please tell me and I will delete my post.]
(10:24:35) CriminalMinds: I had this fight today. The thing was to fat to go in the hole even when pushing. So I had to get my fingers in and poke around until it hit the right places inside. It was so hard D:

Ahh Crim, will you ever learn? Spread the love people! Copy a Crimfail into your siggy today!

Dakara
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conumbra on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:08 pm

As the Resistance had been scrupulously looking for new members, they had also scanned over some lists of several notable bounty hunters in hopes of getting some muscle to back up their resistance. They had found some in two Veroose bounty hunters named Ilumiya and Oron. They really didn't much care about the moral aspects of the situation. They just wanted the money that war usually provided for bounty hunters. No doubt they could be assaulted by vampires, but if that happened, Oron had a special new attachment to his arm cannon that allowed it to give off pure sunlight. If any vampires tried to attack them, they be ashes before they could get to the both of them. They had been briefed by the person who had contacted them on what do and what would proceed.

As the landed right outside the castle they noticed how old and run down it looked. Vampires seemed to like ancient architecture like this style. Ilumiya had always wondered why they did, while Oron was quite content playing the latest single from a popular music group in his helmet which was a closed system so none of the music could be heard outside it. As they extended the ramp and walked into the castle, Ilumiya noted how wealthy the leader of the resistance must be to afford such an opulent mansion even in its run down state. Although him/her being a vampire, there was most likely a good chance that they simply killed the original owners and turned them into vampires. Either way didn't really matter.

As the walked into the room, they noticed the scroll lying on the table with the ink pot lying beside it, the candle sitting in front of the scroll to provide illumination. The table was wooden and appeared to be ironically, made from one of Helior's own trees. Ilumiya then knew that whoever owned this mansion had to have been rich to afford a table like this. With Trantor flooding the Veroose homeworld, Helior, anything from that world had automatically skyrocketed in value. Oron then turned off the music he was listening to so that if anybody met them he could hear what he/she was saying. After Ilumiya and Oron signed their names, a lady in an exquisite red, sparkly dress with a cutout, showing most of one of her legs along with red high heels appeared almost out of nowehere. She also had red hair to complement the dress and heels.

The lady smiled, showing her fangs before she realized that the two beings in front of her were not vampires. She seemed to mull over the thought of eating the two of them but then remembered something. She then turned down a hallway, saying nothing. Ilumiya and Oron both assumed they were supposed to follow her and so they did, following her down a twisty and candlelit hallway. They did this until they got to a library whereupon, the lady showed them inside then disappeared. Ilumiya sat in one of the available chairs while Oron remained standing, holding his arm cannon out of habit and turning the music that he had been listening to previously back on.

Conumbra
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kunoichi Himeko on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:35 pm

Little Rena fluttered into the old castle that she had heard so much about. She had heard that his was where the Resistance was located. She found a scroll with a quill and ink pot next to it. She saw the many names listed on the scroll, and she picked up the quill with her little hand. She did not use the black ink however. she took a small veil of pink ink from her pocket and dipped the tip of the quill into the pink ink. She wrote her name in big bubble letters and drew a cute heart after her name. It really stood out from the other names. The little werepyre was not but 6 years old and had so much to deal with. She wouldn't register in the VRS because she knew that she could become hostile, but not on purpose. She feared that the VRS would turn on a premature werepyre who had trouble controling herself. She wanted to feel safe, so she joined the Resistance. After she signed her name, a cloaked vampire woman appeared beside her. The woman said bleakly "Follow me child." so she did. She fluttered about the castle, making sure not to loose her escort. She was amazed by all of the paintings and architecture of the old castle. She was fascinated. She adventually made her way to a library. She absentmindedly wondered if they had any coloring books. (( lol )) She then saw a very pretty vampiress, the powerful Neferata Lahmia.
"I knew I didn't carry enough faith in myself. I am to blame. I was afraid that even if there had been no gate, we would someday go our separate ways, but I have to put that behind me now and live in the present believing in the future." ~Ah! My Goddess!~

Kunoichi Himeko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:12 pm

A small probe flew across space, the machine searching for anything. It slipped out of warp, before scanning a planet which could support humanoid life. Now of course, it would not land right away, but it would send a basic message, before firing its main thruster towards the planet. If anyone was smart, or lucky, they would see this unusual shooting star, about the size of a small car, heading towards the planet. If not, it would look like all the other rocks in space. Thousands of thousands of these were across the galaxy...

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nisei on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:01 pm

There was nothing to signal the arrival of the two men who now stood before the lectern that had the sign up scroll upon it. The dark night was perfect to cloak the two from sight until they chose to reveal themselves. One man, the shorter of the two standing at 5'10, had black onyx hair; the bangs which hung down over his left eye were stained white. Upon his shoulders rested a cloak as black as the night sky, this man was the Vampiric Wraith known only to those he reveals himself to as Nisei. Behind Nisei stood his creation, something which he was hoping to show to the one who lead this resistance. This man wore no cloak to hide who he was, he did however wear a cape and hood the outer lining of which were black and the inner a crimson red. A white dress shirt, the sleeves of which were rolled to his elbows, with thin black stripes ever half inch took up the main majority of his upper body. Put over this shirt was a red vest with black buttons up the middle. To finish off this ensemble was a red tie that hung just past his ribcage, he was dressed for success. His name was Notent

The two remained completely motionless in front of the Lectern, it was as though they could not decide whether joining was beneficial or not. Though Nisei had already made the decision for the two of them that they would be joining this resistance, the VRS disgusted him over all else.

"What are you waiting for Nisei" The one who had started speaking was Nisei. His voice was a soft one, yet held no real feeling behind it. At the moment there could be heard a small tone of impatience, but it was more than obvious that this tone was artificial. "Sign the damned thing so we can go in."

Niseis gaze never moved from the scroll that rested on the reading desk in front of him, even as he spoke he kept his gaze moving along the scroll. "Be silent" His voice was gentle and calming, not a really deep voice but not very high pitched either. It was one that commanded authority, but as well caused most to want to let out a giggle or chuckle upon hearing it. "I am reading the scroll to see which others have come before us."

A few more seconds of reading passed before Nisei finally let his hand move from the cloak. His skin was a pale white color, as though he suffered from lack of skin pigmentation as would one with Albinism. At the end of his fingers were inch long nails which were filed to a very sharp looking point. These nails were in fact razor sharp and nearly indestructible, as were the nails of a vampire. His fingers wrapped gently along the quill before removing it only a small amount from the vial of ink, tapping it upon the side to rid it of unneeded excess. Once it was ready he signed his name upon the paper, it was a rough signing but his name was still legible and it read as Nisei. The arm which held the quill was moved up to Niseis head as the quill was offered to Notent behind him, who took it quickly. His signature was much different, it was nearly perfect as one would expect from a machine, it read as Notent.

With their names signed upon the scroll they were officially signed up for the resistance. At the moment that Nisei had the thought of wondering when it would be known they had joined, a woman revealed herself to the two. Nisei was hesitant to follow her and the entire time he would not let his guard drop. The travel time seemed to fly by as Nisei simply let his body do the leading while his mind wandered around the aimless thoughts within his mind. The next he knew they were standing within a large library, a silver throne resting at the center of the building. The two made their way to one of the seats that surrounded the throne.

Nisei placed his hand against Notents chest to stop him as he made to sit down on a chair. "You are to stand. Your weight will break the chair and we do not need to make a bad impression."

Notent let a quite huff come from his lips in artificial annoyance but other than that he did as he was told. While Nisei took his seat upon the chair closest to him, Notent stood behind him with his arms crossed. The two would wait as they were instructed to do so for the resistance leader.
I...Love....TACOOOOOOOS!!

Nisei
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disdain on Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:48 pm

At the back of the library area, there was a click, followed by a creaking sound as the door opened slowly. From this door stepped a single figure, a woman who appeared in her mid thirties. She was elegantly beautiful, garbed in a crimson gown that emphasised her slim and curvaceous figure, with a low neckline that just about avoided indecency. Her hair was long and pure black, falling to her waist in glossy tresses and swaying slightly as she made her way toward the silver throne in front of the chairs arrayed in the library, and those gathered to join the Resistance. Without a word, she sat down on the throne, adjusting her gown slightly before raising her red eyes to gaze upon the assembled vampires and mercenaries. Raising a wine glass to her lips and taking a light sip of it, licking her lips of the alcohol as she lowered it, running her tongue over her fangs before speaking.

"Greetings, my children, my kin, and welcome to my home. I am Neferata Lahmia, and amongst the living vampires I am amongst the oldest, I owe my origins to the earliest civilizations of humanity, but I am not here to brag my longevity. I am here, because you are. You are here because you, as I, are outraged by the actions of the Vampire Registry Sanctum, or VRS. Not only did they attempt to enforce restrictions on us, put tabs on us, control us and most importantly - deny us anonymity, they then proceeded to threaten us with death, violently assault us, and abuse us as a people. We will not stand for this, I will not stand for this. You are here because you are willing to take the fight to them. And so we shall. You may be aware that a vampire took it upon himself to attack the VRS headquarters by unsavoury means, and by doing so greatly damaged our reputation and our standing in the public eye. This will not happen again, no attacks will be made without the order of my, or one of my sisters. Now, our first order of business is introductions, is it not? You will each stand, say your name, and what abilities you have that my prove useful to our cause."

With that instruction, she chuckled.

"Any similarities to 'alcoholics anonymous' meetings, are entirely coincidental."

Disdain
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!