Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

TUBER -- The Roleplay!

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: TUBER -- The Roleplay!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:35 am

Not wanting to be left alone, Dean leapt down from the air vent with a crash of feet on metal, but the sound was not too loud. He followed the others to the sealed room and sat down against a wall, reloading his father's gun.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallik on Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:45 am

"Amazing! Self regeneration!" exclaimed Kyle in fascination, he grabbed her arm which seemed to have healed all on its own. Much faster than a human by a long shot. He looked at her back, like fast forwarding time. Simply amazing. He had to study her more. Kyle got an evil look in his eye and pulled out a tranquilizer and jabbed it into her arm.
Roy, who watched all of this, came up from behind Kyle and smacked the back of his head.
"Idiot! They just saved us! Do you not realize how much they're going to kill us when they wake up?!"
Kyle looked at the bodies and then to Roy.
"I didn't think of that." admitted Kyle. Roy sighed. He pulled one of the tranquilizers out of the animals, there was enough to put a human to sleep without over dosing. He poked Kyle with it and he quickly fell asleep. Roy then took the remaining tranquilizer and put it in his veins. His vision became blurry until all black.
They were safe, unless the animals woke up first. But aside from the one's outside they couldn't have been any safer.
The next time they would awake it would be morning.
Join Crimson Reign! It's a Roleplay O.o
post165679.html#p165679

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hallik
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:35 pm

Keara started to wake up, hours later, she could feel shafts of light upon her back, She looked around slightly, shaking her head. It felt as if she was still half asleep. She stood up feeling clumsy on her feet; she staggered, leaning against the wall for support, she sat down for a few moments till her head felt normal again. She looked around at the humans and down at Nick and Senix. “You lot sleep too much” she growled padding over to Nick, she placed a heavy paw upon his nudging him to wake up. She stopped and padded over to Senix nudging him as well. She growled again and tried to wake up the humans. She gave an annoyed growl and sat down in the middle of them all. She raised her head up and howled, hoping to wake them up.

Keeley
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallik on Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:47 pm

Roy and Kyle while still sleeping were holding each other like teddy bears. Kyle was snoring very loudly but still did not wake up Roy or himself.
Keara gave a loud howl Roy and Kyle sat straight up still holding each other and screamed at the howl. Then they looked at each other and noticed they were still holding each other, they gave out another scream and parted from each other instantly. They looked at Keara whom looked kind of annoyed and angry. Thinking that they were going to kill them Roy and Kyle gave another simultaneous scream.
"It was him!" shouted Roy blaming Kyle and pointing a guilty finger at him.
"What?! You can't blame this whole thing on me!" shouted Kyle back at his brother.
"You're the one with the tranquilizers!" said Roy defensively. Kyle and Roy lost communication and started to fight with each other that looked like they were wrestling. They tumbled over to Nick and Senix and continued fighting on top of them.

Hallik
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:22 pm

Sarah had fallen asleep in the room along with most of the them although she had been alert, to the sounds of the beasts outside. One or two of the beasts had moved outside the room but not attempted to enter.

She was suddenly awoken by a howl. Sarah jerked away from the wall she was leaning against and held her crossbow infront of her. She lowered it when she saw it was the creature, Keara. It was then that the 2 brothers awoke and tol Sarah's utter amusement began to scream when they saw the creature infront of them and screamed again when they saw that they were hugging each other. Soon they began to blame each other for causing the creatures to feel drowsy.

But when they began to wrestle over it, Sarah got up to try and stop them. They were rolling over to two other sleeping creatures, Nick and Senix! Sarah bolted to infront of them and tried to grab them to pull them apart fearing that Nick and Senix might think they were being attacked.

Aslin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sottaceto on Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:41 am

Evan was dreaming. The beasts were making their sounds outside, however for some reason what they were saying sounded less like animalistic howling, and more like a language. It even sounded like english to Evan's tired, deluded mind. What were they saying? The injured pilot was suddenly able to understand.

Kill! Kill them... Where they?
Hiding in shell
Kill them!
No. The are in shell. Wait
Wait?
Wait.
Then kill?
No. take.
Then take?
Masters say take them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sky began to become rosy, heralding the sun's rising. The cries of the beasts receded into nothingness as they returned to their burrows, and after the night full of hardships, the bright, pure sun rose again. Darkness turned to mere shadows, and those on the ship began to awaken.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Myann's eyes opened slowly. He sat up, groaning quietly, then remembered the events of the night before. His muscles, so sore right now, were tired because of the fighting. All the same, he began to move around, turning his head from the now-familiar yet repulsive scent of the corpse in the corner of the room. He looked at the assortment of both humans and natives around him, forming a plan in his mind. He would take him to his village, Ascent. It was a small village, however it had all the necessities such as a medical professional, as well as the fact that it was only about an hour's walk away. He would take those who wished to come along there. After that...well, probably the Main City, called First. however, these people need attention, and it was just a short walk to Ascent.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sottaceto
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueman on Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:02 pm

JG had fallen asleep, along with the other creatures and Sarah. He was awoken later to the sound of fighting. He turned around to see that some of the creatures in their group were fighting eachother, grunting and rolling around on the floor. He sat back and watched in amusement, as something finally took his mind off of the creatures. He knew that they were there, but he was to concentrated on the fight in front of him.
Be kicked into thy mighty pit of death! Or we can be friends and go have a nice cup of tea.

Blueman
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Viktor Lefte on Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:45 pm

Nick stirred a bit but was soon awake with a a body on him. "Were being attacked!" Nicks vision was a bit hazy at first but he managed to get up. Senix woke up in alert.
"Were being attacked?!" Nick then tackled the figure that was on top of him. Nick vision began to clear as he realized he tackled the creature that backstabber him earlier.
"You..." Nick began to have a distasteful look on his face. "You little shit." Nick then wrapped his paws around the creature and started to strangle him. "Senix! Get the other one we saw earlier, they back stabbed us when we tried to save them!" Senix nodded and grabbed the other one having his paws around the creatures neck in a very tight grip. "So why did ya do it? Wanted us dead? Well guess what paybacks a bitch!" Nick started to squeeze harder along with Senix. Suddenly Senix and Nick felt a jolt of electricity it was indeed very painful for the two. Senix loosened his grip but still held on slightly growling. Nick however held tighter not letting go. "Soooo....worth it." he said grunting from the pain.

Viktor Lefte
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallik on Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:52 pm

While the brothers where fighting they were completely unaware that the animals had woken up. One of them picked up Roy and began to strangle him instantly.
"You little shit!" said Nick.
Instictively Roy grabbed Nick's arms to hold himself up. His windpipe was being crushed and he couldn't hear anything else that he said. But it was something about killing them.
"Kyle... The... Collars..." gasped Roy. Kyle who was picked up by Senix started to fiddle with his watch. After a short pause an electrical current went through both Nick and Senix. Senix dropped Kyle but Nick was less willing to let go of Roy.
"So... Worth it...." he said until he finally let go after another surge.
Roy fell to the ground massaging his neck.
"If we were going to kill you I'd doubt you'd be awake right now..." he said trying to get up but only to fall on his rear. Kyle came over to help him up until he regained his composure. "We don't kill animals."

Hallik
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:00 pm

Sarah stumbled back as Nick and Senix awoke. To her horror, they tried to strangle the the two brothers. Sarah's translator allowed her to hear what the two creatures were saying:

Were being attacked?!" Nick then tackled the figure that was on top of him. Nick vision began to clear as he realized he tackled the creature that backstabber him earlier.
"You..." Nick began to have a distasteful look on his face. "You little shit." Nick then wrapped his paws around the creature and started to strangle him. "Senix! Get the other one we saw earlier, they back stabbed us when we tried to save them!"

Sarah tried to communicate with them. "No! No no! Um..they were just afraid that you'll were going to attack them. It was a misunderstanding! Please let them go." Sarah tried to see reason with the Nick and Senix hoping to hell that they understood her. Sarah noticed that JG had awoken and hoped he would help. If they made too much noise, the beasts might come back or something.

Aslin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:06 pm

Keara watched as Nick finally dropped Roy. She growled and padded towards him,pushing him over easily, placing a paw on his throat not letting him up, giving a quick bite on the shoulder as a threat. "Do not attack them with out an order" she snarled in his ear "They might be able to help us...and if you harm any of them, i will make sure you regret it." She lifted the paw off his throat and padded back to Roy and Kyle. "You deserved that" she spat drawing herself up to her full height making herself look threatening towards them. "Come on" she growled turning around and pushing past Nick and Senix up to Sarah. She nudged her slightly as she passed, looking out for the Felims on the ship.
Last edited by Keeley on Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:35 am

Sarah watched as Keara snarled at Nick. Atleast they weren't fighting and Sarah was glad that the creatures were not going to hurt them- they had an ally. As Keara walked past Nick and Senix, she nudged Sarah. Turning to JG, Dean, Ron, Kyle and Evan, she spoke, "Do you think its safe to go out there? I think she wants for us to follow her out," pointing to Keara.
Looking at the fellow survivors, Sarah realised that she did not only recognise Evan, she recognised Ron and Kyle from the ship as well. They had never spoken but she had seen them around. And now, she wondered if there were any other survivors. Her gaze fell upon all the other creatures and how they had helped them (the humans). She was grateful.

Aslin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:49 am

Dean shrugged, looking terrified. "Maybe."

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:28 am

Sarah turned to Dean as he responded to her and saw his terrified face. She talked to him as she awaited the decision of the others. They should follow Keara and the other creatures.
As Sarah looked at Dean, she spoke, "You know...I'm pretty freaked as well and I guess I didn't introduce myself properly. My name's Sarah.

Aslin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueman on Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:18 pm

JG watched as the fight rounded up. One of the other creatures...the one he saw first, earlier that day, seemed to be annoyed at the other to creatures choking the brothers. Then everything began to settle down, and the creatures began talking and Sarah turned and asked "Do you think its safe to go out there? I think she wants for us to follow her out," as she pointed her finger at Keara. The younger man said maybe...he was shaking with fear. Sarah walked over to him and properly introduced herself, and it helped a little bit. JG skooted over next to him, "Hey, I'm Jason...but, you can call me JG if you want." It wasn't exactly the greatest entrance ever, but he was okay with it.

Blueman
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Viktor Lefte on Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:12 am

"If we were going to kill you I'd doubt you'd be awake right now..." Roy said trying to get up but only to fall on his rear. Kyle came over to help him up until he regained his composure. "We don't kill animals."
"We aren't animals...If these people weren't around then I would gladly kill you both on the spot." said Nick getting up from the shock. He brushed off the pain
"Heh like you could Nick. I would be the one doing that and besides we still don't trust you or your 'friends' even if the others do. Remember that." said Senix pointing directly at the brothers. Nick was pushed over, someone having a paw on his throat, it was Keara, also giving a quick bite on Nick's shoulder as a threat. Nick did not have any fear at all in his eyes.
"Do not attack them with out an order" she snarled in his ear "They might be able to help us...and if you harm any of them, i will make sure you regret it." She then padded off.
"Harming one of your own? You know you can't do that in our strict society." said Nick with a grin not giving in.
"Nick just drop it. We made our point now lets get a move on and follow her, besides I abide by my own orders." said Senix clearly knowing that it was going to end up a pointless fight with their own kind. Senix then followed Keara, while Nick got up.
"Whatever stray." muttered Nick under his breath as he began to walk forward. "Remember what I said." mentioned Nick as he passed the creatures. "I will not hesitate to kill you next time."

Viktor Lefte
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tetrino on Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:58 am

Having docked his boat once morning at arrived, Archor swiftly made his way to the nearby Felim village of Ascent, looking to investigate the burning rain from last evening. Upon reaching the village, he learned that a patrol set out yesterday that had yet to return, and also of a deep grinding echo, which resonated throughout the trees. Something within the Madarept's mind told him the two incidents were related, so he offered to scout around for the missing warriors.

After being informed of the patrol's route, Archor set off, retracing the steps the patrol would have taken, following the various pawprints embedded onto the damp soil. One eye was trained towards the prints, another darting this way and that, alert for any anomalies. Suddenly, the prints deviated from the route. Intrigued, Archor continued to follow the patrol's trail until he reached what could only have been described as catastrophic. A gargantuan hulk of metal had scoured through the landscape, ripping apart the trees in its path, digging up hills and gouging a large crater. The Reptim's mouth hung open with amazement.

Shaking his head back into focus, Archor followed the path of prints into a hole torn in the side of the hulk. As he entered the apparently hollow monstrosity, he passed by a score of rotting corpses, none of which resembled anything the Reptim had seen. Beasts. Now on the alert, he retrieved the two halves of his polearm from his belt, nocking them together to form the double-edged warscythe. Treading warily, as flashes of light arced out from severed snake-like ropes on the walls, he tried to call out to any survivors, in his native tongue.

"Issssss anyone there? I'm looking for a Felim patrol, led by the one named Myann. If you can hear me, pleassse ressspond."
<Donny> Wow, who's this new Azrican fag?
<Alucroas> He's the man who typo'd African

Tetrino
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:52 am

"Dean," Dean replied. Hearing their voices, the fact that they were being friendly to him - it helped. He loaded his father's gun again and slipped it into his belt.

"Are we going outside?" he asked, his voice a little stronger.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sottaceto on Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:31 pm

Myann's ears twitched as he heard what he could swear was a Madarept's voice echoing down the hall. Taking a glance in that direction, he called out "Aye, we're down here! Who sent you, Reptim?". The older patrol leader looked to the group, who was sorting themselves out, with some arguing. He had to get the humans to Ascent.

Sottaceto
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallik on Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:36 pm

Kyle supported Roy and followed the others.
"Aren't those things still out there?" asked Roy, a small hint of fear in his voice. Kyle didn't say anything but continued to support his brother. Roy was still recovering from that attack from Nick.
"Not to mention what are those things anyway?" asked Kyle.
Roy quickly regained his breathe and broke off from Kyle. Kyle went on ahead asking Keara many questions. Roy felt a little uneasy being close to people that wanted to kill him. Nick walked on.
"Whatever stray." muttered Nick under his breath as he began to walk forward. "Remember what I said." mentioned Nick as he passed the creatures. "I will not hesitate to kill you next time."
"What does he mean by that?" asked Roy trying to sound kind and start up a conversation.

Hallik
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!