Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Diaries

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Vampire Diaries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shronian on Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:27 am

I say we stick to the present mood. This RP has a good feel to it. Although I agree with a previous question that was asked, When did Vampires ever learn to teleport? I know that H e explained this with the salem witches, but it's a power I have never heard of in vampiric lore.
Pathetic little fool! Do you realize who you're dealing with?
-Ganondorf-

And so... You must be silenced!

What does not kill you only makes you stronger, or puts you into a diabetic coma.
-Lord Validrir

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shronian
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:06 pm

Everyone has not voted yet back on page 45, I need and answer so I can make these new forums. Please I want to get thisstarted up again
From the Halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We will fight our country's battles in air, on land and sea

First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shronian on Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:43 pm

a.yes
b.yes
c.?
d.yes
e.yes
f.no
g.yes
h.no

Shronian
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:41 am

*- Does any anyone not support this idea? (If so just say yes, if not don’t not put anything)
Yes
Yes (Vampire Chronicles)
No
Yes
Yes
Yes (Not sure...I'll think on that.)
Yes/No)
No)

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:07 pm

I have an idea... I could do all the GM work and start a new Vampire game continuing this one. After all, I've been here the longest..
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:39 pm

Well I was kinds planning on making a forum, I just wanted ask you guys what you thought. I was also gonna let two other people help Gm with me. That's why I stopped this thing in the first place. And it seems that everyone agrees with the plan. Walter do you have any objections?

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:42 pm

And in a joking manner, just cause your the oldest teurd in the toilet does make you the freshest :) anywhuu...

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shronian on Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:32 am

I vote that Walter Xersist and Valadrir take control.

Shronian
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:02 am

The sites is up. both of them, Gms are Sato Walter Lord V and Me.

OOC-http://www.roleplaygateway.com/vampire-chronicles-the-rebirth-only-t5153.html (Please put ypur char. sheets back on this site.)
IC-http://www.roleplaygateway.com/vampire-chronicles-the-rebirth-occ-only-t5154.html (under construction)

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:02 pm

Yay... I don't have VD anymore.. lol...

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:03 pm

Every one does not have Vd, except for Walter. :D

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:17 pm

DAMN!

By the way.. talk to Eric about having this put in the archives when you're done copying from it.. it is finished after all.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:09 pm

Hey everyone:) Sorry I havnt been on in awile, what exactly are you all discussing? And is there any way I could have an update on the story so far? Please and thank you

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:23 pm

Well hot damn its been awhile, We talked about making a new site and moving, Go to the OOC forum you should find Vampire chronicles, thier is a link a couple of pages up.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:32 pm

Wow, you're back, welcome back...

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:41 pm

ok, ok whats going on?
Nothing can be obtained in this world without some degree of Image

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:43 pm

Just read at the top, its not that much really. Right now we're waiting on Jacob Gray to reply, Were thinking on skipping him

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:46 pm

But now we have a new site, Called Vampire Chronicles, go there now to post, but only in IC, no more OOC in the forum,if you got to say something say it at the OOC forum

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!