Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age: Origins (IC)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Dragon Age: Origins (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PriestKoo on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:39 pm

Koo is a curious being and lacks the ability to properly communicate without singing a song of some sort. Koo had the knowledge of underground tunnels, some only known to those of the Darkspawn. He has been following them for personal gain. He yearned to know more about what their values were and if these people were of good heart. Koo's will-power to keep the silence he was forced to hold for such a long time would finally be broken.

"I have followed you!" Koo screamed coming from behind a tree. Koo's facial expressions shifted from pure fear to an even purer delight.

"Nice to meet you, i wish to fight and join your caravan
Weary I am, for innocent people may suffer if the Darkspawn are not stopped
I may be small and weak, but my words can take down any man"

After his ill prepared poem was recited Koo held out is right hand as a gesture
for a hand shake. They looked as if they were giants compared to Koo's small stature.
You really do love me, its true because I say it is.
Scientifically, we all matter; matter: that which has mass and occupies space

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PriestKoo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:58 pm

Tori sighed. As usual no one listened to a word he said. He turned to talk to Greyn but noticed something small. Just waist high was a dwarf singing a poem to him and his group and held out his hand. Tori stared at him for a while. Everyone did. "Uh...who are you little one? Did you lose sight of mommy?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

digi-kun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKaze on Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:51 pm

Kaze opened his eyes when he heard this scream coming from the trees and saw a dwarf running towards the group. He watched as the dwarf recited a little poem. He was confused, but he didn't really care what was going on at the moment. He closed his eyes again waiting for orders from Chronis to move out or whatever he believes they should do. He had heard about the Archdemon problem and didn't really think anything of it. He believed if things were planned out well then they could handle it, but it is always wise to have more allies. He sighed and continued to listen to the chatter from the group.

xKaze
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PriestKoo on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:13 pm

Koo looked up at the taller figure who had been looking at him.
"Uh...who are you little one? Did you lose sight of mommy?" Koo heard the man say.

Koo saw that he looked trusting enough to speak to.

"The sun set on mommy and rose upon the Darkspawn
The sun set on daddy and rose upon the Darkspawn
The sun set upon you, If once more you call me
Little Koo"

Koo tries to explain the best he can that he is more experienced then his looks may put. Hopefully he hasn't gone to far as to make this stranger feel threatened. He is a small dwarf after all. He could be easily mistaken as one of the other children found in the local towns.

PriestKoo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:21 pm

"Heh! I like this guy!" Tori put out his hand. "Alright then, how 'bout just Koo then? Name's Tori." He put out his hand, and then turned his head back to the group. "Hey guys, this kid might be a bit odd but he seems friendly enough, can we keep him?"

digi-kun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:27 pm

Alan walked over to Tori tired of speaking with Chronis "what do we have here" he question he turned to Tori "i think you should take this little fellah into town he must be living with someone after all he isn't wearing peasant cloths" Alan knelt down and looked at him seeing the wisdom in his eyes that was betrayed by his body "hey Kaze get up and have a look at this" he would have gotten Chronis but he was busy with his problems.
To kill or not to kill.... Hardly even a question.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKaze on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:33 pm

Kaze heard his name called and opened his eyes again.

"Arg...what now..."

He got up and walked over to the group. He noticed Alan staring down the dwarf, so he wondered what was up. He walked over to Alan and the dwarf.

"What's up, Alan? Something wrong?"

xKaze
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:43 pm

"Kaze look into this kids eyes they look like those of a grown man but everything else is a that of a small boy" Alan move aside to let Kaze see " my first thought was a little kid had wondered into here by accident but he speaks in song/poems and the eyes hold a wisdom that his body wouldn't evan understand" Alan looked at Kaze knowing he himself had spoken in a riddle "its freaky man very freaky"
Last edited by thepsycoman on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKaze on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:56 pm

"I could tell by the poems that he recites. Just listening to them tells you that he has a lot of wisdom and knowledge. The eyes he has hold all of it though, as you can clearly see..."

Kaze knelt down and look straight into the dwarf's eyes. His eyes dug deep in the dwarf's eye and the eyes dug back into his own. It was like they were connecting souls. He could tell by just looking into his eyes that he has been through a lot more than a lot of people. He has gained an incredible amount of knowledge and wisdom over the years. This was not a person to mess with in terms of knowledge. Kaze stood back up and faced Alan.

"Anyways, he isn't someone to worry about, but I would recommend on letting him joining us. He has a lot more knowledge than any of us about a lot of things. I'm sure that he will be a great use to us."

Kaze turned back to the dwarf and knelt again.

"My name is Kaze, a Grey Warden. Nice to meet you."

Kaze put forth a hand for a handshake.

xKaze
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PriestKoo on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:35 pm

Koo had been bombarded with the friendly, yet judgmental eyes. For the first time Koo felt as though he was being seen in a different light, not of that as a child, but as a more mature person. Koo smiled at comments made by the group in which he hadn't made acquaintance.

"My name is Kaze, a Grey Warden. Nice to meet you." Koo heard another voice say, as he shifted is weight from one leg to another.

Koo shook Kaze's hand and grinned as if he were happy to be accepted and watched as the others observed him.

PriestKoo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:45 pm

Alan practically having to lie down to do so held out his hand "i am Alan also a grey warden you have probably heard of me as" Alan learned over and whispered "Alan of the loving blade or something similar for when i 13 i had fallen in love with a person who's village had been under attack from a monster for years i had nearly been defeated by it when the girl ran out to help and it killed her" Alan sat up and continued "i am a berserker so you should be able to guess the last part" Alan waited for the dwarf to reply or shake his hand.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PriestKoo on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:56 pm

Koo giggled as he watched the silly man lie down to get on a lower level. It was the most respectful thing he had ever witnessed. People are not really that nice to dwarfs since they are the smaller beings in most cases. Koo has been watching them for a while and realizes more then ever, that he made a good decision. Koo shook Alan's hand violently and smiled as wide as possible.

"Your are a great man of even greater stature,
but if you were any nicer the world would surely rapture.
For there are not many a man like you,
Nice to meet you, I am named The Bard Koo"

Koo revealed a notebook he had tucked into his belt and wrote the names of everyone he had met. He wished to use them in a song later, when telling of his wonderful adventure.

PriestKoo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:06 am

"i am honored to meet you bard Koo" Alan went to bow(sorry spelling blank) to Koo but realized he was lying down and gave up "but Koo you are wrong in the part about me being so kind for you have only witnessed what i am like to an friend" Alan's face grew dark" for my saying is:
may friends find peace
may enemies find death
may the neutral be alined
and then follow all the rest" Alan stood and dusted himself off then looking down to Koo asked "have you a place to sleep friend? a tent or something?"

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PriestKoo on Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:24 am

Koo smiled at Alan's wisdom, for he has not seen any like it in a while. One that seeks knowledge in underground borrows and caverns does not find much at all. As Alan began to get up Koo stepped back so he would not be stepped over.

"have you a place to sleep friend? a tent or something?" Alan asked Koo as he dusted himself off.

"Koo has nothing, but Koo is given everything.
as you were given air to breathe by your mother,
as you were given blood that runs by your father.
A tent to rest my head would fill me with glee
Koo has never had a place to just be as he"

Koo looked at Alan kindly for such a wonder full gesture and stared at him
hoping for a positive response.

PriestKoo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKaze on Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:34 am

Kaze walked back to camp and sat down at the tree once again and closed his eyes. In his mind ran the images of what he saw in Koo's eyes. There were a few things he saw that he knew about, but a lot of what he had no idea what it was. He was sure the dwarf had a lot more hidden inside of him as well, but that knowledge was locked away so deep that Kaze would not find it just by searching by the means of his soul. He sighed and rested against the tree.
Last edited by xKaze on Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

xKaze
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:34 am

Alan laughed at Koos compliments and went and grabbed his bag and after a moment he pulled out a tent rolled up and a case of wine and two mugs, Alan smiled and handed the tent over and then filled up the mugs and handed one to Koo "we all need friends no matter who or what we are so when another comes into your life it is only right to celebrate!!... To friendship" after the little speech Alan took a deep drink out of his mug "and may all our friends last a life time" and then tipped the rest of his mugs worth of wine into his mouth and smiled.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PriestKoo on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:12 pm

Koo grabbed the tent that had been concealed in a bag belonging to his new friend Alan. Koo was overwhelmed with the kindness he was shown, being a newcomer and all. After giving Koo his tent Alan began to pour a strange liquid into the mugs that had been wrapped up in Alan's bags.

"we all need friends no matter who or what we are so when another comes into your life it is only right to celebrate!!... To friendship" Koo heard Alan say. Koo observed Alan drinking from the glass after hitting it against his own, he then sipped from his very own glass and gasped in disgust. Koo had tasted such fine liquids before, but nothing with as much alcohol as this.

After his awkward experience Koo prepared for bed and set up his tent just as he witnessed others do for years as he lurked underground.

PriestKoo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronis on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:29 pm

The new OOC Sign up is up. post906474.html#p906474
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.

Chronis
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!