Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Heroes: Survivors (IC)

a topic in Movies & Film, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based on movies or other film media.

Re: Heroes: Survivors (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:32 am

Emmet considered this. He truthfully had no idea what he could do. All the strange event that had occured happened without him really thinking about them. He stared at a rock laying abit ways away. He focused on intently, not really sure what he was trying to accomplish.

" Move,move,move " he repeated over and over in his head. Hoping it would somehow help. The rock remained immobile but the area around the rock was starting to crack up. He focused more, his face starting to redden but still the rock hadnt budged an inch. The ground continued to crack and shake, Emmet oblivious to these events his attention solely on the rock. Suddenly the ground beneath the rock burst up. Emmet gave a cry of suprise falling backwards.
Image Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:40 am

Travis watched what Emmet tried to do. Travis was a little surprised too, he wouldn't lie to himself. This was all so weird to them both. The rock he was trying to lift however was rather big.

"Maybe try on something smaller?" was all Travis could say...

Travis then thought of something. If Emmet didn't know what Washington was......

"Emmet....where did you say you came from?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:47 am

Emmet wiped away the sweat that formed on his brow. The large rock he'd tried to lift was full of cracks,as was the ground beneath and around it.

He was confused at Travis's question.

" I don't know. It's a place ive been ever since I can remember. My mommy and daddy said they didnt love me and that I was the devil. They took me to a big building and left me there. People there have been doing bad things to me "

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:12 pm

Travis didn't decide to continue on that subject. By the tone of Emmet's voice, and his mind, he really didn't have much to look back on. Travis didn't say much after that, except. "I'm sorry..."

((Once again sorry for short post....sorta clueless at what else to say...))

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:16 am

Emmet smiled brightly " It's okay, im not there anymore and that's all I care about. That and what to do now "

He had no plans whatso ever, in the back o his mind he thought to find his parents. But then what, would they take him back? beg forgiveness for leaving him in that awful place?

He shook his head already knowing the answer to that. He was on his own. He looked at Travis, maybe not completely on his own. Looking down at himself, the only thing they'd ever given him to wear was a grey T-shirt and grey shorts. He'd stolen some shoes but they were falling apart.

" Um do I have to stay here? " he hoped not. He liked Travis.

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:55 am

Travis looked surprised at Emmet. "Stay here? Of course not. I don't know what your plans are, but I don't really know what my plans are. You see, I don't get out much myself....in fact, it's been almost three years since I have spoken with another human being."

This was pretty much true.

"I don't know what you wish to do, but I have very little on my mind. Most of the things I try for in life now seem to be unachievable. I don't know what God has in store for me...but until I find out....I just count the days away..."

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:50 pm

Emmet nodded but didnt say anything. He didnt know what god was but he know he hated it. All the things he'd ever heard about it said that he was evil? Unclean. How can something like that help someone. He didnt know but perhaps he could try.

" Um would it be alright if I stayed with you? " he looked at the ground hoping that Travis would say yes. He was the only person he had.

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:24 pm

Travis was rather shocked at the question. Not in a bad way, but more in a weirded out kind of way. It had been three years since anybody had wanted anything to do with Travis...but with this guy, it was even longer. Could Travis turn him down?

But another thing came to his mind.

"Personally, I have no problem with you staying with me Emmet....in fact honestly, I'm overjoyed you wish to stay with a guy like me.....but have you seen a dock before? If not, you'd best come with me."

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:17 am

Emmet felt another odd sensation. His face was getting wet. Bringing his hands up to his face he realized that he was crying. He laughed a little. He imagined Travis would think him weird for enjoying tears but he hadnt cried in ten years. He'd stopped soon ater being placed in the facility realizing that tears were merely a burden that got him nowhere.

But he could crie again. He supposed it was another perk of being free. One he hoped to indulge in as he followed Travis to this dock place or person.

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:57 am

Travis stepped into the water. He breathed...He turned to Emmet. One thing came across his mind that he didn't even think about until now, and it might be a problem.....possibly...

"Emmet....how good a swimmer are you?" Travis asked.

If he didn't know how to Swim, Travis could transport him, by one of two ways. Either giving him a bit of a ride, or by really focusing on the water around Emmet to stay away from the body, forming an air bubble basically around Emmet. He could safely walk across the floor of Puget SOund.

But Travis wasn't sure how exactly it would affect him....or if he would be able to do it long.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:09 pm

Emmet thought about that a moment. Was he a good swimmer. His father had been teaching him when he was little before everything happened and he had really liked it. He stared at the blue water. Taking a careful breath he leaped forward plunging in.

It was interesting, floating in the water. It was calming in a sense just to be there. He lost track of time and suddenly noticed his lungs were burning.

" I need air " he thought distantly as he surfaced taking careful breaths.

" I can swim " he assured Travis

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:16 pm

Travis watched as Emmet went under the water. He was an okay swimmer. Travis was hoping however he would be okay for a half an hour long swim. His dock was about that long away.

"Do you think you can do it for half an hour? The dock is about that long away. I can help in any way you may need. But we should leave now if you are ready. The tide is out now, but will soon come back in very fast."

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:35 am

Emmet considered Travis's words and shrugged. He supposed he would be okay. He felt strangely energetic. He guessed being free made you stronger, or something like that.

" Yes I should be fine. I promise to not be a burden to you "

His face solemn as he swore. He didnt want to do anything to make Travis abandon him.

" What ditrction are we going in? " He swam around abit to get the full swing of swimming. Slowly he began to get better.

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:07 pm

"South. Let's get moving if you're ready."

Travis dove in and began to swim south, not getting that far ahead of Emmet. He didn't wish to leave him behind. Travis wasn't an ass. He would however have to be acreful, because because of his ability, his ability to swim was enhanced. Travis submerged himself and watched Emmet follow him, he surfaced only to let Emmet know where he was...

[We can skip to the dock if you wish]

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:15 pm

( Lets skip to the dock )

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:07 am

The dock was in sight. Travis walked up onto the shore. He focused and dried himself removing all water from his body. The tide was slowly coming back in but it didn't matter to Travis, it was all normal for him.

He turned to see Emmet also walking on the shore.

"This...." he said motioning the land around them, "This is where I live....it's a hard life. And truthfully....I'm not sure how much more I can take of it..."

Travis said this sitting down...

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:42 am

Emmet walked onto the shore. He'd enjoyed the swim over the dock immensly. Now he looked around the area Travis called the dock and found it very interesting. He sat next to Travis and scratched his arm slightly.

" It looks like a nice place " he said continuing to stare. Every place had to be better then that other horrible place.

" But if you don't like it here why don't you just leave and live somewhere else? "

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:39 pm

(Are we the only two active? lol)

Travis considered the question. It was a personal question. There was a part of him that still said he belonged here. He didn't know the outside world. Seattle was all he knew.

"There is someone..." Travis said. "A person very special to me. We may not have seen each other for three years....but I still pray to see her again...."

Travis didn't bother mentioning her name. The memory of that night was already creeping back into his mind. He walked over to one of the dock pillars, and leaned on it with his head bowed. The water was washing over his feet. The tide would soon submerge this place. Travis didn't care....

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:40 am

( lol, looks like it )

Emmet watched Travis. He was unsure of what to say. Travis seemed sad, how do you talk to a sad person? He stood a few feet away from Travis trying to think of what to say. The only sadness he was familiar with was his own and he generaly dissapeared inside himself till the feeling passed.

He didnt know if telling Travis this would help or not. So he sat down and watched the tide. Whatever the other persons decision he would stay with Travis.

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!