Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mutant Pursuit IC:

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Mutant Pursuit IC:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:32 pm

And so it continued,the persecution of mutants that is. Jason Hammens was one of the mutants being persecuted by the Government, and he simply wanted his horrible life to end. His life had started to become chaotic ever since his ability began to manifest and turn his life upside down. He had once been a regular guy with dreams that involved becoming rich and famous. However, after the manifestation of his powers, his dreams were torn apart. Now his parents had been kidnapped by the Government, and was on the run with his cousin Evan. His current goal was to locate Mr.Frusten and Mrs. Rosetta the only other mutants he knew.

With their help, he planned to free his parents from Homeland Security. After that, he'd have to go into hiding. He didn't know how long , but for the past two weeks he had been using his powers to steal supplies such as food, money, and water to survive. He was heading back to the hotel he was staying at. It was third star hotel in Las Vegas.

He and Evan had come to Las Vegas, to lay low. They could steal money and gamble to get more. It was their plan to gather money in Vegas, before moving on to more cities. He needed money, before he could start searching for the only other two mutants he knew.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Mutant Pursuit IC:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:56 pm

"Ok KT's this is our chance to get the omega chi's so we have to be ready for them we have to do a test run" Ed said and rolled out a map with their battle plan on. "ok so you guys are going to take the back incase any come round that way you 2 are coming with me we're going in to lay the traps the rest of you are gaurding the front" he said they all spit up and started to gather all the stuff they would need.

just a few hours later it was time every omega chi was at a mixer and every KT was in position. ed and the two pledges he could never remember the names of were in the OC house putting maggotts into the beds. "hey pledge pass me something that i can get this step off with" ed said and the pledge handed him a hammer. "a crow bar would have been better but i guess this will do" Ed said and then the hammer changed shape and it was a crow bar.

after removing the step they got the other pledge and left the house. once out side the pledge that had been with him had pulled ed asside and said "what the hell did you do back there the hammer became a crow bar." "ok listen whats you name again" ed asked. "Jeramie" jeramie said. "ok listen jeramie nothing happened back there it was a crow bar that you gave me and thats that" ed said and walked away.
You say Eminem- I say The Beatles
You say Hannah Montana-I say Rush
You say T-Pain-I say Fats Domino
You say Jonas brothers-I say Elvis
You say Pink-I say Pink Floyd
You say Hip Hop-i say Jimi Hendrix
You say R&B-I scream Classic Rock
You say Justin Bieber-i hit you in the face

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Outlaw
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:13 pm

"What in fuck's name just happened...?"

His hand was forcibly raised, the muscled arm clad in stains of blood and cuts. Kenny Burrows, underground cage fighter, at anyone's service... For a fee. Upon looking around, the setting was noticed, though pretty blurry: several people, all huddled around a small, metal cage, adorned with tiny spikes at every possible place. The clang of an open door brought music to the man's ears. Stepping out, people roared, cheering over his victory (and their consequent paycheck from betting on him.)

It had been this life since marrying Jenna, and even after seeing her go. To his ill fate, he wasn't exactly alone...

He awoke to a mental conversation with a strange voice, dubbed Secunda, this had been an everyday thing since awakening the DMP ability.

You didn't honestly forget what happened, did you? I thought we were progressing...

Shut up, already! You try fighting the next time I'm at the pits!

I did fight. Why exactly do you think you won?

Kenny scoffed, this... Leech, on top of taking over part of him, wanted the right to say it was the one working! Regardless, neither that nor his current lifestyle would get him anywhere. Resting on the bus' wall, the uncomfortable seat was shaken in place. "Oh yes..." He exclaimed, moving his buttocks sideways and garnering the attention of at least half the men on board. After blushing promptly, a hissing sound told him the bus was coming to a stop: Las Vegas. It was now or never - the best pits in all this continent, but this time around, he was here on other business: that mysterious voice.

Once off, the man walked over to a pseudo restaurant erected beside the bus station. He knew most of the employees at the local Dine'n'Run, but this one was entirely different: the seats weren't infested by dirt, and the stools were kept in place-- surprisingly, there were few people eating. It was somewhat of an odd time to be dining, though; 3 a.m. isn't a proper hour for anything other than sleep. That would be, if this world had no mutants, as the location he'd received wasn't open for him at another time of day.

"Hey honey," he said confident, recuperating the air of casualty the Dine'n'Run back home had. "could I get me a cheeseburger and some chili to go?" Was the question asked, after the tall lady turned around to meet him. Her hair, obviously a red wig, jiggled as she tilted to wink, then literally bounced up and down as she left for the food.

"They really don't make 'em like they do back home."

Sighing, a seat was taken, praying that telephone rang soon, telling him more of that place he blindly sought after.

Safisan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:41 pm

For the next fed days jeramie seemed to forget about what had happened in the omega chi house. then suddenly our of nowhere Ed and jeramie where set the task of making the new bar for the KT house. all was well at first as they wherent realy talking but then Ed went for a drink and when he got back he couldnt find the hammer, "hey have you seen my hammer i left it right here" Ed said. "nope sorry bro i havent seen it but here use mine" jeramie said and threw Ed a wrench. "what this isnt a hamme..." ed started and the wrench changed into a hammer.

"i knew it your a freak tell me how you did that freak" Jeramie said getting up in Ed's face. "i dont know what your talking about i didnt do anything so back off" ED replied and pushed jeramie. "you are such a lair you have done it twice now so stop denying it" jeramie said getting back in Ed's face. "i wont tell you again BACK OFF" Ed said and then jeramie was thrown across the yard and into the fence.

afew days after this Ed had been kick out of his frat and was noticing a black car followeing him where every he went. he had been trying to use what he could do and had actualy managed to knowingly change a spoon to a fork and then into a knife. he had also tried to use the other thing he could do and throw things without touching them but he still couldnt do that. Ed was wrapped up thinking about all this so he didnt notice the people that got out of the black car that had been following him. when he did notice it was too late they had grabbed him and taken him into an ally where a black van with no licence plate was parked.

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Jason's life wasn't getting any easier, but the powers he had made it bearable. He wanted to get his life on the role. Evan was currently gambling and him he was at a movie theater. Of course he'd loved movies like Blindside,2012, Zombieland ect, but he wasn't here to watch movies. He was here to get money, the movie theater had lots of money and food. This place would also be easier to rob then a bank which would have more security guards, cameras ect.

He currently had used his powers of Chromakinesis to transform into a clear color, rendering him effectually invisible. He entered the theaters threw a side door and had a gun with him which he also made clear with his coloration control. He walked slowly avoiding people walking around enjoying their normal lives. Some alone, some with family, others on dates. My life would be normal if I hadn't manifested these abilities, but complaining won't help me. Evan's gambling so I need to get food and money as well.

He headed to cash register sneaking past workers making popcorn and took out his gun. He quickly slammed it into the head of a worker who fell down and people looked around astonished. He quickly gathered money from the register the worker left open before he was knocked. The money became clear and some people began screaming ghost. Crap gotta go! He leaped over the register as people began dialing 911 and exited escaping into an ally and hid behind a dumpster and spotted something a man (ED) being dragged into an ally? That was close Homeland Security might be sending agents to Vegas, I hope Evan got money because we have to leave Vegas immediately. and woah! Someone's getting kidnapped!

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:06 pm

Ed was well restraind as he was draged towards the van these people clearly knew more about him than he did. thetwo guys holding him were putting so much pressure on his arms Ed thought they would break any time. Ed knew he had to escape but it seemed impossible there was no way out of this grip and the only time hey let go was when they threw him in the van and the door was shut imideatly. 'damn if only that door where cardboard i could get out of here but its not so i guess i'll' Ed thought then smething came to him and he placed his hand on the door and thought about cardboard. the two men that had grabbed Ed where really proud of them selves and then out of nowhere a peace of cardboard hit one in the face and Ed was standing infront of the two. "listen to me you morons dont you ever touch me again or i will kill you got it" Ed said and sent both men flying away from him and made a run for it as he ran he saw another guy (Jason) and stoped. "dont tell me you want a go to pal coz i'm really not in the mood for games.

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:47 am

Jason had restored his natural color to rest, he was tired from the long period of time he remained in an unnatural color. He was not one to ignore people who were in need of help, but he wanted to rest before he began spamming the use of his coloration control. He watched as the defensless man was stuffed into a van by two men much stronger then him. He watched in amazement, as the door was transformed into cardboard and the man easily escaped. He began using his powers and easily overpowered the attackers he was dealing with. He backed away from the telekentic transmutor not wanting to be injured or killed. "No..No! But your a mutant! He suddenly saw something else another van approaching more armed men coming" I'm a mutant too! We need to get out of here! He used his powers and summoned a large amount of dark colors and then grabbing Ed he ran out of the ally and began running towards his hotel wanting to escape the armed men forcing Ed to come with him"Come on!

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:51 am

Ed was suprised at the fact the this guy was backing away from him something was wrong if he was with the others then he wouldnt be afraid. and then the man spoke and called Ed a mutant 'what does he mean i'm a mutant dies he know whyats happening with me' Ed thought and allowed himself to be draged away after hearing that this guy was also a mutant. he didnt know why he did it but when he was told to run he did and kept up with this mutant easily but then he looked back and saw no one there and stoped. "ok first of all what did you mean by i'm a mutant do yo know what the hells going on with me because if you do you had better tell me and second who the hell are those guys that just tried to kidnapp me" Ed said refusing to move.

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:56 pm

An arm jutted out of the bed's covers, grabbing onto the remnants of a hamburger and reeling it in. Sitting up, he rested on the headboard and looked to the left side. A giant stain of chili reminded him of the midnight snack. It was closer to morning than it was to night, and there seemed to be no hope in sleeping. The young man rose, sauntering groggily to the window.

Despite being a crappy hotel, it had a nice view... Of a street with a myriad of vans approaching, as well as two people running away. They could be... You're damn right they are! Mutants! Let's go see!

His heart tied in a knot, excited just to see if there'd be more of his kind down there. Taking the leather jacket from the nightstand, a speedy gait took Kenny down the flight of stairs. In the excitement, the adrenaline numbed out the pain from crashing into the front door. Head in shoulders, the man opened it and stepped out. How could he approach them? It was exactly taboo, but you don't just near them and ask 'hey, are you a mutant?' He'd deal with that later.

Trotting to meet the two, a glance back told him the vans were closing further in. After a long breath of the garbage-stenched air, he spoke to them, from just a few meters apart.

"Overheard y'all, saw you from the window... I'm Kenny-- a mutant too."

Awaiting their reply seemed to take eternities, as the anxiety took over.
Last edited by Safisan on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Safisan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:48 am

Jason knew it was time to escape, there were other mutants being hunted by Homeland Security.He had to get Eran, it was time to leave Vegas so they could avoid Homeland Security. He lead Ed away from the ally, they'd neared the hotel when Ed stopped following him. Why did he stop? Homeland Security has vans, we need to move! "Look, you need to read X men comics! Mutant a person with super powers! I don't know why or how this happanned, but those guys are Homeland Security! There trying to get rid of us all! He suddenly began demonstrating his ability over coloration to briefly became clear on one side and pink on the other.

He turned around quickly upon hearing Kenny's voice, the man had seen him using his coloration alteration. He couldn't claim this was paint, and he merely began to create darkness. If the man was Homeland Security he'd take him down with help from the other mutant.

He raised his hand encasing hands in dark black colors. "Another mutant! What's your power! Show it now! We need proof!

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:57 pm

Must be pretty desperate if he yells like that... Then again, who isn't?

The knot in the shy man's stomach took over, the words nearly inaudible until the second try. "It's a little complicated..." Make it less complicated then! We can't have you wasting time!

"I'll show you when we're safe." He whispered, making sure the nearing officials couldn't hear. When they neared them, some five meters away, Kenny yelled to them. "I got this, guys. Just leave me a van, these dirtbags took down the one I'd brought. Been stalking for 'em all night, I have." A fake accent, one resembling your typical ruffian policeman. Both at the front looked to each other sheepishly, then handed a set of keys to the man, leaving shortly afterwards with a wary glance to his actions.

"Alright, shitbags! On the floor! Right now!" When they were further away, a lean in -protocol for the official that's using an intimidation technique- allowed him to speak without being caught. "We're clean for now. My power's several smaller ones; every human limit I have is a lot more loose - I can run faster, for example." With the comforting sound of leaving vans, the young man pointed to the free vehicle. "Need any more proof I'm with you?"

Safisan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:24 pm

Ed was speechless when jason told him about mutants and then another person claiming to be mutant had arrived. ed stood watching in silence what was goin on with the other two and then agents arrived and before ed could blow them all away the new guy had stepped forward and done some big act. "Need anymore proof i'm with you" the new guy said. Ed wasnt sure what jason was thinking but he started talking any way. "too right i need more proof your with us for all we know your working with them because you making them leave and giving us a van would be real easy if you where just another agent that is supposed to be undercover" Ed said he knew that he was probably over thinking this but he had to feel safe with this guy before he was going to get into an agents van with a guy that could be working with them.

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!