Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh new people

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh new people

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadow2777 on Sat May 03, 2008 11:20 pm

hi i'm shadow

i new here so give me a few day to work my way arownd so i can corupet it better from the inside (muhahahahaha)
If you can not dazzle them with brilliance, riddle them with bullets

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadow2777
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh new people

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rachelle on Sat May 03, 2008 11:30 pm

Thats a lot of H's. And welcome to the oh so corruptible roleplaygateway.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rachelle
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Sat May 03, 2008 11:41 pm

Welcome to the site!

I am known as Rose. You can find me lurking amongst the threads or haunting the rafters in the chatbox. This site is amazering, or at least I think so anyway.
Hope this site is as corruptable as you think it is and I hope you enjoy your stay!

The poem in my signature is a description of people you'll meet and befriend! Hope to see you in the chatbox or in the threads!
Welcome!
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sun May 04, 2008 1:42 am

(Crushed by so many newbies,) So much sucking and false hope! (dies) hahaha jk, welcome!
From the Halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We will fight our country's battles in air, on land and sea

First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Sun May 04, 2008 9:54 am

*Waves* Hello and welcome to Gateway! We're happy to have ya here, =D PM us if you need anyhelp and we'll enjoy having your soul as payment! >;3 Also, read the rules in the main lobby. And if you feel you need any help with your rp'ing skills, then head over to Role Play Academy. ^_^ Have fun exploring.
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!