Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Before he was the Prophet. {Closed}

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Before he was the Prophet. {Closed}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrozenMemory on Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:27 pm

Leonardo nodded. “Yes, he does come around pretty quickly. It is one of his best traits really.” Then she made a jab at his insomnia. He gave a smirk and jests glittered in his eyes. “Oh yes, coffins are the best bed. If it is full of pillows and soft covers and hanging from the ceiling then it is perfect. Mine broke you see, so that is why I can’t sleep.” He felt his old self coming back briefly. He used to be a jester. Maybe around her he wouldn’t have to be the pessimist he had become recently.

“And no, that doesn’t sound stalker-ish at all! Just a little obsessive maybe, but not stalker-ish. As for your rambling, I think it’s cute. We all ramble from one time or another. I guess we are all suffering from the same disease then.” He paused a moment for her to ask him about his own interests. He tilted his head to her in acknowledgment.

“At the moment, you. Not the race you, but you in person because you are so different from everyone else I know and I know it sounds stalker-ish but you are fascinating,” he answered and mimicked her in a tease. He was grinning and it felt so good to joke around again. He reached over and messed up her hair. “I am just teasing you love. You do interest me but usually I find my interest in books. I like to find answers to things.”
The night is dark, the path is hollow. I stand alone. I walk alone. I walk within the glass refraction of time. Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FrozenMemory
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:29 am

Sasha was surprised at the sudden change in the atmosphere. They had become very easy in each other's company so suddenly. She liked the change, and preferred it over the strange awkwardness from before. She giggled lightly. "Well that is such a pity that your's broke. You look so tired, but I assure you, I'll make it my own personal job to tend to the coffin and have it strung up again so that you may sleep once more." She returned the playful gesture. She still had a faint blush in her cheeks as he told her he thought her rambling was cute.

"Aw, well don't you sound obsessive," she once more returned his gesture of playfullness. "Well I'm glad that I interest you, it would be horribly awful if I bored you. It would be a pity if you had to keep me company and all I ever did was keep you bored." She smiled. She felt like a silly child as he ruffled her hair up. "Answers? Ah, so you're the answer man everyone is talking about." She said in a voice that suggested she just realized something ever so important.

"Well Mr. Answer Man, say Jill thinks she is starting to like Jack, but Jack is practically her ancestor...how should she go about her feelings?" she asked with a playful spark in her eye.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrozenMemory on Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:51 pm

Leonardo laughed again at her comment. It was so nice talking to her and know that she understood he was playing around. If he told anyone else about the coffin, they would have thought he was telling the truth. Ignorance really was astounding in some cases. The smirk that had appeared on his face didn’t leave. It was good to laugh with someone new; someone you didn’t always talk to.

“Yes it would be a shame if you bored me. But then again, maybe I’d fall asleep and that would have been a good thing. At least then I would have rested.” He saw the blush on her face and did his best not to tease her about it. If he did, she might redden even more and then they would be awkward all over again. He crossed his legs a little and made a crazy face when she called him the answer man. She didn’t know how right she was in that assumption.

At her comment of Jack and Jill, he frowned slightly. It was easy to tell she was talking about them even if she used different names. He would abide by her question but he would walk the line carefully. “Well if Jack and Jill were human then I would say Jill shouldn’t be hanging around perverted old men. Is there more to the question?” he asked and waited for her answer.

FrozenMemory
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:13 pm

Sasha smiled as he had continued to smirk. It made her feel better about teasing him as he played along with the game. "You're right, that would be a good thing? Should I just go on a monologue until you fall asleep?" she smiled lightly. She stratched the back of her neck idly as she could tell that Leonardo was thinking over her question. Sasha wasn't even sure why she had asked it in the first place. Of course she liked the atmosphere they had going, so she wanted to keep it that way.

"True, Jill really shouldn't be with a perverted old man, but what if Jack and Jill don't even look at it that way? If Jack looks the same age as she? What's the problem? And aside from that, perhaps Jack is still quite young for his standards even which would therefore put him as not an old man at all...simply someone who had years of experience and knowledge on his side." She said as she glanced to the window.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrozenMemory on Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:26 pm

Leonardo inclined his head at her explanation. “Then they may be able to be together but other factors play in like society. You say Jack looks as young as Jill but only has more experience. That doesn’t always please someone’s case. Sometimes rules need to be followed and Jack and Jill don’t have much of a say,” he answered and watched her stare at the window. She kept idling on the idea that the could be a pair. What did he think of it? He couldn’t be sure. He was afraid and he didn’t want to show it.

“So what were you planning on doing today? I don’t think you want to sit here all day and talk about Jack and Jill stories. We can go on about it for hours and never come to a point. Is there maybe something else I can do for you?” he asked and started to play with his empty cup.

FrozenMemory
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:37 pm

"Yes, I supposed you are certainly right in that aspect. Laws must be abided, but that doesn't mean you have to like them." She said softly as she leaned back into the couch. She bit her lip as she thought. "Well, nothing really. Today is my day off, and I hadn't that further ahead than coming to see you and talking through the vision and the dream I had." She smiled sheepishly. "I don't know if there is anything you could do for me, I've been in the same rut for the past several years...and I don't know how to break out of it, so I'm completely clueless." She sighed.

"What is a day like for you?" she finally asked him.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrozenMemory on Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:56 am

He smiled at her once more. Like everyone her age she didn’t think everything through. As long as one thing was solved, why think ahead? He might be wrong his assumption but that was what it looked like to him. He had been that way when he was younger as well. The future didn’t matter then. He just lived life day by day and he ended up kicking himself in the ass for it later.

“The same route for a few years huh? That isn’t good. We need to spice your life up a little. Do things you wouldn’t normally do like come to my house for instance. I used to be livelier in the past,” he confessed and watched his glass. Oh the good all days. He missed those. He might still recapture those moments.

“My regular day is me sitting up in my study reading and investigating something or sleeping. Sometimes Dacre can’t sleep and he comes by. Back in the day I used to do anything and everything to side step the law. Now I need the law to get what I am aiming for. Maybe we can bring back the fox and go stir trouble,” he grinned.

FrozenMemory
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:19 am

Sasha nodded and blushed. "Yes, I know that's a bad thing to be doing the same thing day in and day out for so long, but I couldn't help it, especially this last year. "Well thanks for the vote of confidence," her tone was slightly sarcastic, but she was smiling. "Really? And here I thought that you couldn't possibly be any more fun," now this comment was very sarcastic and it would be impossible for someone to actually think she was serious.

"Seriously? You don't go out?" she asked him surprised. "And here we think I need my life to be spiced up, you sound absolutely dreary." She couldn't help but giggle. "Well I'm glad to hear that you are trying to abide by the law, but I'm definitely up for causing trouble with you." She offered him a smile before she shook her head. "This still amazes me. I'm very glad I met you Leo."

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrozenMemory on Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:47 pm

Leonardo chuckled at her comment. “I guess we both need a little spicing in our lives. Maybe it was a good thing that we did meet. I know I am happy I met you to. So, now that we established that we were going to do some mischief, what should we do?” he asked and watched her. His idea of fun might be very different from hers. From what he remembered, his idea of fun when he was about her age in vimpyre terms he went out to clubs, tried to romance someone or seek out danger. He wasn’t too fond of that now. He had been a wild cat then.

“You know, now I feel really old. I may look like a young lad and I may of most of the stamina of one but age is in my bones and I don’t find much of the things I used to do as entertaining. How about you think of something we can do? Hopefully I won’t feel like a chaperon doing it,” he laughed. Last time he did anything fun it was getting into a fight with another vimpyre. He hadn’t had a good fight in a while and that wasn’t even passable. It was still a little exciting.

(gah. Sorry it was a little sucky.)

FrozenMemory
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:46 pm

"Perhaps it was a good thing that we did meet." Sasha agreed whole-heartedly. She blew all the air from her lungs and laughed. "I honestly have no idea," she frowned for a little while as she was thinking really hard on what they could do. "Well I'm completely at loss since I've never rebelled against anyone or anything." She informed him.

A sudden trilling sound split the air and Sasha quickly pulled out her phone. She frowned as she stared at the message. "He knows today is my day off," she muttered to herself quietly before she looked up at Leonardo with an apologetic smile. "I'm really sorry, but I have to go in to work. You're welcome to come if you like," she didn't want him to think that she was just trying to push him off because she was bored or something. Sasha actually did enjoy his company and found him so much more stimulating, and rather refreshing, than everyone else she was around day in and day out.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrozenMemory on Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:39 pm

“Never rebelled against something? I find that hard to believe!” he laughed. “We rebel against our parents! We rebel against society in many ways if not through the court system.” Leonardo smiled at her, amusement back in his eyes. “I am sure we can find something to do. If you don’t want to go out partying, and it is a little early for that anyway, we could always just stay indoors and I could read you your Tarot. I do that when I don’t want to go through a vision.”

Before she could answer, her phone rang and he waited patiently for her. He frowned a little. Their time had been cut short and she needed to go back to work. Like all humans, he was curious as to why her boss had called her on her day off from work. It must have been something important for him to contact her. Then again, some humans did that for attention as well. He couldn’t be a character judge if he had never met the person.

Then came her offer and hit bit his lip gingerly. “You want me to come to work with you? You sure that is a good idea? The DragonFlies are outside scanning people to make sure that we vimpyres stay indoors and don’t bother everyone else. We can by pass them. I have done that before, but do you really want me to come to work? Most humans would freak out if I went with you,” he explained.

(DragonFlies are a computerized Dragon Fly that is twice the size of a real Dragon Fly and scans people’s eyes identifying them as vimpyre or human.)

FrozenMemory
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:11 am

"Really? Well it's the truth. I'm a very passive person, and I have never really bothered to rebel against anyone." She watched him as she could tell he was nervous at the thought of going out, and to her work. She laughed and shook her head. "It's completely fine, where I work, it's hardly ever busy with people...well on the phones, yes, but not enough people to cause a panic riot." She assured him.

Ah, the DragonFlies, great...

Sasha shook her head. "No Leonardo, it's fine. If you can bypass them, than that is brilliant." A smile lit upon her face and she grinned rather devilishly. "I do believe we've found our way to rebel for the day Leo, now if you don't mind, would you accompany me? It might be good protection to have the scariest thing on the streets at my side, protecting me." She grinned at him sweetly.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrozenMemory on Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:08 pm

Leonardo laughed at her assumption. So he was the 'scariest' thing but was he really the best thing to protect her from something? Sure he could fight as Hell but he wouldn't be much use against a gun without a weapon of his own. Fangs and claws didn't really count. He shook his head amused and ran his hands through his hair. What would it hurt if he went with her to work? Sure he might scare her fellow workers, but it just might be worth it. Sometimes it was worth while letting the imagination wander.

"Why not? I'll go with you. Just give me a second." He took his dishes and left them beside the sink in the kitchen and hurried upstairs. He changed into a nice pair of black jeans and black turtle neck sweater. It was nice outside but the more skin he exposed, the more of a sunburn he'd get. He grabbed his shades and opened her medicine cabinet and took out a small box of contacts. He had an old friend of his make those for him just for this occasion.

He popped the lid and placed the little gel contacts in his eyes. Instantly his eyes adjusted to it and they looked a little more 'human' than his original eyes. He still had to watch out for the DragonFlies but this would help protect from their scan.

He hurried downstairs once more and grinned at her. "Okay, I am ready. Tell me where we are going to go so I can pull out the map of the DragonFly route."

FrozenMemory
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:39 pm

Sasha grinned brilliantly as he said he'd go. She got up and moved to put her shoes on. She waited patiently until he got back. She looked at him carefully, trying to see what was different. She spotted his eyes and she shook her head. "Wow, you really do know this inside out," she grinned and laughed a little. She thought for a moment. "Uh, just a normal route. I have to get to 23rd street, so whatever way you know that can get us there and still avoid DragonFlies."

She was a little unsure to be taking him to work, but she really didn't care as it would be a good experience and she could see if her boss would be willing to fight for him in court.

((Sorry it's short, but I wasn't sure what to say))

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrozenMemory on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:49 pm

“Yes I do,” he said with a grin. He used to mock the DragonFlies every day when he was just a lad. He loved the thrill of the chase and he didn’t care what happened if he got caught. He knew his way around a fight. Now that he was older in years, he paid more attention to caution but that didn’t stop him from trying to use the system against itself. For the most part, it didn’t seem to budge an inch for him. He hoped that one day soon and before his death that it would all work in his favor.

“Geeze. That area is littered with them in the day. I usually walk around in the alleys to avoid them but we have a car so it should be easier. They can’t scan someone through a car window and wouldn’t even try. The trick is getting out of this area. They have at least four of them on each street. The contacts should protect me though. If not, we can always break the Dragonfly and run for it. I’ll get into a bit of trouble, but I can always come up with a story,” he explained. “Well, let’s stop sitting around. We have a place to be now.”

He opened the door for her and gave an inclination of his head for her to proceed. “Ladies first.” Once she was outside, he glanced around the street and sure enough four DragonFlies were buzzing around with their electronic wings. The closest one was five feet away and it detected their movement. It changed its flight pattern and started to fly towards them.

(It's okay love. ^^))

FrozenMemory
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:25 pm

((I'm sorry about the delay, with the holidays...things are crazy you know))

"Well I'm sorry that I work in an area full of DragonFlies." Sasha pouted miserably, but playfully. She finally shook her head. "I could always drop you off in the front and reduce the chance of a DragonFlies spotting you, and then park." She suggested with a shrug of her shoulders. "Well I could just crash my car in your front room, you can climb in, and then the DragonFlies will be none the wiser that I'm taking you away from here." She smirked jokingly. That would be a sight, and it would be extremely obvious that Leonardo wouldn't be home...or in the least, something would be up.

"How good are you at lying? If someone catches you in a lie, that you'll be in even more trouble than if you just stay silent." She told him as she pulled her keys out of her pocket. She frowned for a moment as he held the door for her. She stepped outside and her frown deepened as a DragonFly had spotted them. "Hurry," she said quietly under her breath as she walked swiftly to her car in his driveway. She quickly climbed in, hoping that the DragonFly wouldn't bother with scanning Leonardo.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!