Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hey, new guy

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hey, new guy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reno_Ushiva on Mon May 05, 2008 4:59 pm

Hey,
Im new to this site and dont really know much about it so if anyone would like to show/tell me lol that would be great :D anyways... My names Randy, but I perfer Reno. Ive been RPing for a couple of years now and Ive been rping on Gaia for a while, so I wanted to try somewhere new for a change.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reno_Ushiva
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hey, new guy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Mon May 05, 2008 5:09 pm

Hello and welcome to RPGateway, Reno. I am known as Rose. You can find me haunting the rafters of the chatbox or lurking amongst the many pages of role play. If you have any concerns, comments, or questions, feel free to send a private message to any of our lovely staff. I can help out also, if you need it.
The poem in my signature really is a description of the type of people you'll meet along your way here. So read it and have a few laughs on me.
Hope this site turns out to be the change you need.
See you along the threads or in the chatbox!!!
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpringTimeFox on Mon May 05, 2008 5:15 pm

Hey there. Welcome!

I'm supposed to be welcoming you much more grandly, but my brain is a mess at the moment. Forgive me.

Check the rules out. Check the roleplays out. I would say go to the chat but its kind of broken right now. :(

We're always friendly here, so dont worry about asking us for answers.

Also, dont expect sanity from us. We're insane. :D

Have fun and I hope you enjoy your stay! :P
Speak softly and carry a big stick.
That way, when they dont hear you, you can hit them in the knees.

I'm finally back. I'm terribly sorry I was gone so long.
Avatar: My girlfriend and I... Yes I'm showing off <3

SpringTimeFox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yducky on Mon May 05, 2008 8:28 pm

I'm a fellow Gaian as well! I needed something different too. And this website isn't blocked at my school :D Welcome!

yducky
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Mon May 05, 2008 8:35 pm

Hello new poeple! I thought I should inform you now that we have all your IP addresses and there is a three dollar charge per post. I am the treasurer here at RPG and get all the MONEY. Mwahahahahaha!

Ok funs over. Um, this site is completely free unless you'd like to donate, I have no power/privaleges whatsoevere and um, yeah have fun. Most people here are pretty nice and they'll help you out if you need it. And just to help fit in faster I'd suggest you look into the forum called "What are your RP peeves?". It has plenty of tips on what NOT to do. So look around and have fun.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reno_Ushiva on Mon May 05, 2008 8:40 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, I can already tell this place is going to be fun :D . And Mr. Hyde Ive actually already done that lol

Reno_Ushiva
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpringTimeFox on Mon May 05, 2008 8:49 pm

Yes! We have done our job!
*feels satisfied for the day*
:)

SpringTimeFox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Mon May 05, 2008 8:55 pm

Disrespect from a NOOB! This means war!!!!!!!!!.....hehe the funny part is I still haven't looked at the rules. =) and the only reason I'm in the other one is to slam anonymous people who have ticked me off in the past. Good luck and I hope you have fun.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Tue May 06, 2008 7:31 am

Hello Reno, welcome to Gateway. If you feel you need help rp'ing wise then come here, Role Play Academy. We'll be happy to help you out, kie? Don't be afraid to ask. =D
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!