Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Have A Secret... I'm Human... IC [Need Beasts]

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: I Have A Secret... I'm Human... IC [Need Beasts]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:23 pm

((I apologize, I had been lead to believe he was just a random teen that was locked out of the Haven, and had a rifle, I never read your CS in the OOC, I just knew the name from your posts, I edited it. Also, when speaking in OOC-Chat in an IC-Thread, don't just type it, put something to make it differ from IC-Posts.))
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -~-~-~- Edgar Allan Poe.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:31 pm

((Sorry about that bit, it's just a little insulting when you shrug off a soldier like that by saying he shot the ground from four feet up and that much room to work with))

Letum turned the flight into a controlled roll, coming up with a combat knife in hand. Thinking for a moment, he actually managed to speak while still holding a feral stance, "Why the hell would you help us? If you ask me he looks pretty starved, why pass up a free meal?"
We are who we are, not who we are meant to be, and anyone who says otherwise deserves what they get...which in my case would be a whole lot of freaking lead.
And here's my rp: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=37462

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:49 pm

Jaedan smiled and turned to Letum. "Well, I am indeed hungry. But, I vowed not to feed off a kid. Ever. Even if you are teens. And even if you seem pretty intent to kill me." He smiled and pet Clover a few times, his eyes darting from human-to-human, they finally rested on Letum. He smiled again. "Besides, what's the point in turning me down? Your choices basically are, live for the night with me protecting you. Or die like dogs whenever the Beasts come out to feed. I know quite a few Collectors who like to search the woods and caves for humans who have gotten locked out. They like to sell your femurs in the market. And lungs. And, oh, I know you'll hate this one, boy, since it seems you value your testostorone more than anything, they love to sell testacles." He said with a grin, pulling himself down so he was eye-level with Letum. He quickly pulled back and clapped his hands together, rubbing them together to create friction and warmth in them.

"Well, let's get moving, I know a place not far from here where there's a cave with a fresh-water spring in the back." He declared, walking off, following the sounds of a river that his keen ears could hear, but probably not the humans. He walked for a few minutes, not even checking to see if they followed, he doubted they wouldn't. He stopped when he saw a brook, then followed the brook until it stopped, then took a sharp left, and walked right into a cave. He walked to the back of the cave and a sharp, loud, metal-on-metal noise could be heard as a metal torch with cloth on the top was lit. He grabbed the torch and walked farther into the back, until the faint sound of trickling water could be heard. He stopped and sat on a rock, lighting three other torches with the one already lit, then setting them up strategically so the entire back-part of the cave was lit.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:02 pm

Letum did not follow. He instead went back to the Haven door and started knocking lightly on it. A few minutes into this, he found it: a hidden door with an extra rifle and ammo inside. He took the rifle but left the ammo, having five clips already plus the new rifle's. That done, he opened a door next to it, then grabbed what was inside and bolted for the treeline. When he got there, it was a simple matter of adapting the ghillie suit to work in forest conditions. In seconds, he was the shadow of a ghost's breath.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:20 am

Griff leaned back a bit as the Collector brought the bag forward. The threat uneasied him, even though he was larger than the merchant. As Gorn'ith reached into the bag, Griff tensed, reachign into his cloak where his weapon was stored. But as the contents were revealed to be nothing but dirt, he exhaled the breath he had not been realized he was holding. He kept his hand on the chain tied around his waist.

He looked the demon over, not sure if he should believe him and his "offer". He had never worked with someone before, always alone. And for such a small percentage of the reward? He did a quick calculation of how much money they could get, no matter what state the humans were in, and so no definate lose in his prize.

Griff looked Gorn'ith in the eyes, before taking his hand in his large clawed one. "You have a deal, friend. Only 30 percent. Negotiations stop here." He pointed into the distance behind him. "Meet at the edge of the market in one hours time. Bring what you need for three days trip, there and back. Nothing more, nothing less." He turned to leave, get himself ready for the hunt, but then turned to speak to Gorn'ith once more. "Oh, and if you try a trick like that on me ever again, I swear, your head will not remain attached to your neck." With that, he turned and fell into the flow of the crowd.

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Gwenyth* on Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:38 pm

April rubbed her shoulder where the beast's claws has dugged in. 'Atleast I'm alive.' She stared at Clover, though she intended to put it back in the wild, like Lethum ordered, the beast guy told her to take good care of Clover. She followed the beast, knowing his words are true. Their chances are better survival with him. When she caught up to the beast, she said. "I'm April, thank you for not eating us."

*Gwenyth*
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:16 pm

Nicole sighed loudly and looked around. She didn’t follow the blood sucker, but she did begin to walk off in the opposite directions of the woods. She decided to go explore before they did meet any more beast. After a few minutes of walking she stop about ten feet away from something that looked like a market, but instead there were beast all over the place and they were selling some things she would never buy in her lifetime. Nicole took a deep breathe and began to walk forward. “Come on you can do it just walk right into the crowd normally,” she told herself as she walked into the market passing beast. Her body did tense up as she brushed a beast arm. Then she looked around because compared to some of them she did seem a bit on the short side.

After a few minutes she relaxed and just walked around looking at everything with curious green eyes, which seem to remind others of a dark forest. Nicole shifted her weight and guess no one seem to notice that she was a human. Maybe it was the fact that a normal human wouldn’t come into a market full of beast, but Nicole always like to do things differently, never the same as anyone else. Nicole kept walking, only covering her mouth slightly to yawn. “Wow I thought this would be more interesting, but so far this just seems like a normal market to me” she mumbled, beginning to feel a bit thirsty, as she licked her lips and swallowed, sighing.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:59 pm

Gorn'ith grinned when Griff threatened him for pulling a trick on him. "Hah..." he said under his breath and watched as Griff walked away. "Now then... Let's get some." he said and looked under his counter and pulled a pin that sent the bottom of the counter falling onto the girl's body. He pulled out two sicles and shoved them in his pocket. He then walked to the abck room and grabbed a syringe of green liquid and pulled his right sleeve up. He was wearing a leather wristband and placed the syringe on it so the needle pointed outward and straped it in. He covered his hand and cracked his nuckles. "It's show time!" he said and kicked the door open and walked away from his shop. When he got a few stores away, he looked abck to see Fur-Freaks jumping across the counter and ripping the girl into pieces and devouring her. "Unlucky..." he said and continued towards the opposite way Griff told him to go. He had enough time to get to his mansion.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:31 pm

Nicole felt all the blood leave her face as she watched some furry beast attack a human’s body, but not any humans body it was Nina! She inhaled deeply and rushed back towards the woods. She shoved a beast out of her way as she heard it say unlucky. Nicole blinked and swallowed hard as she turned round with a slight smile on her lips. "S-sorry I’m in a rush to get out of here..." she mumbled her voice shaken, then she walked away at a quick pace not wanting to run and cause unwanted attention. She got tried quickly so once she left the market place and got a few feet away from it she leaned against a tree and start to breathe a bit hard still shock about what she just saw.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:49 pm

Gorn'ith was shoved slightly by a girl who seemed to be in a rush. "S-sorry I’m in a rush to get out of here..." she mumbled, but Gorn'ith only heard, "I’m in a rush to get."
"Is that so." he said as she got farther away. He followed her through the crowd of people and watched as she leaned against a tree. She's no beast... a Human... he thought as he looked at her and inspected her body. He poked the needle on his right arm with his left pointer and grinned, but noticed that she was scared. Her breathing is high and her heart is beating pretty fast. he thought as he watched her. He knew how human's acted when they were frightened or in panic. She was in panic. Gorn'ith walked up to her and smiled. "Hey, what's the rush?" he asked and looked into her green eyes. Her eyes... what is she? If human, than the most gorgeous. I MUST have those eyes. Gorn'ith thought as he grabbed her arm, but not very hard. "Listen," he began, whispering, "you need to come with me. If anyone sees you alone they'll kill you. I'm tempted to kill ya now, but I have a heart... well, 14 to be precise, but I have one heart that beats. Come." he said and dragged her away from the tree and grabbed her hand. "Pretend we're a couple otherwise you'll be taken." he said. "In this world, if you're not with someone, someone else will snatch you and make you theirs." he explained and walked her towards a giant building in the distance. "You'll be safe in my mansion." he said and continued to pull her.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Nicole looked up at the beast and sighed. “L-look I said I’m sorry can't help that I’m a klutz and the rush well what do you think I just seen…” she stopped speaking she couldn’t really talk as her heart seem to be beating 100miles an hour. She inhaled deeply and looked back into his eyes and listened to him begin to whisper even though her body tensed as he grabbed her arm. She bit her bottom lip a bit nervous and to keep herself from saying something cocky. Nicole looked at him and watched as he grabbed her hand. Her eyes show she was curious, but still a bit scared. She listen to him speak more and nodded slightly. “Okay, but anyways 14 hearts? Tell me more about you or something,” she said as she thought over of what he said.

She slightly moved closer to him as she squeezed his hand slightly. The image of the furry beast attacking Nina body was still raw in her mind. She exhaled loudly as her body shook slightly. If she survived the night she was going to tell the others about Nina…she hated telling people bad news…Nicole swallowed and wished she didn’t have to tell them about Nina, but knew it’d be the right thing to do. She wiped her eyes as tears filled them. “Crap,” she mumbled not wanting anyone to see her cry. Nicole looked away towards the ground as tears ran down her cheeks while she swallowed. Nicole wiped her eyes again as she looked her feet, her greens eyes filled with sadness. She sniffled and looked up at the sky. "It is a beautiful night," she said out loud not really talking to anyone even though her voice did show hits of sadness.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:46 pm

Letum saw the beast take Nicole, but he wasn't paying attention to the human. All he saw was the future: that beast, torn to shreds, with its blood all over Letum's hands and feet. He watched through the enhanced scope on his rifle as Nina was found and torn apart, most of her already hanging like fish at a market. When he could stand it no more, and when no one would see anything, he'd put one in her skull, bullet silenced by custom form and silencer. He watched as she was shredded and devoured, then realized how he felt about her, 'I lost my V-card to her last year, but...it was just a desperation thing back then...I'm gonna rip this bastard apart with my bare hands, I LOVED HER!'

Then he targetted the beast that had held her and waited...no matter what happened, this was his last few days on the planet.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluewolf482 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:30 am

Raman caught a glimpse of a Collector dragging a girl by the arm as they passed. He smelled right away that she was human, but couldn't figure out how on earth she was still alive. As a matter of fact, she looked great... almost too good. Raman started following the Collector to get a better look, and the girl's eyes met his for a moment. My God, she looks terrified. This is what we've done to the humans? He made up his mind that the girl was going with him... and not in pieces.
samquestionablegunnerkriggpennydresdenandxkcdcontentcourtfuzzycodakarcade

bluewolf482
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:58 am

Gorn'ith grinned as the girl commented on the night sky. "Yeah." they then walked up to steel gates and a couple men in armor halted them. "Zaels, Gorn'ith." he said and they moved to the side and let him enter. "Don't be so hastey to think." he said the them as he dragged the girl into the courtyard and walked her to a pond. "I'd say stay here, but don't. Someones been following us so just sit tight for a few seconds, then jump into the pond." he said and smirked. "Trust meh, you'll live. This water isn't toxic like most. It's as pure as the blood that flows through your veins." he said and walked into the mansion leaving her outside. An armored beast walked over to her and breathed through the metal helm.
"Gorn'ith... he's a wierd one, letting a human live this long." it said and looked at the girl with cold, yellow eyes. "I'd say run, but Gorn'ith would cut me and sell my organs." it said and walked back to the gates.
When Gorn'ith got inside, he walked to a machine nearby and looked out the window and activated it. A small whirlpool was created in the pond which began to increase in size. Jump! he thought as he watched her stand there.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Re: I Have A Secret... I'm Human... IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluewolf482 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:23 am

Raman ducked behind a cart and cursed to himself as the Collector opened the whirlpool. Knowing he had to act immediately, he jumped up and began yelling toward the mansion. "Hey!" he shouted to the girl. "Run while you have a chance! I'll fight the guards..." which was true, they were already coming at him, "...and you can get out of here! Don't stop till you reach the..." Then the guards tackled him. I only need to hold them off... Raman decided to call in an old favor. He took a deep breath and howled. Help was on the way.

bluewolf482
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:29 am

Letum kept a good watch from his post, and started shooting when the hell broke loose. First he plugged the guards quickly, sending six rounds through each of their skulls to be sure. Then he reloaded, aimed again, and started working to pin down Raman, "You're not getting two of us in one day, no way in hell."

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koritai on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:00 am

((Winging it, don't know what the hell I'm doing but hey, better then waiting around forever trying to figure what is going on.))

A catty smile played across Damia's face as she left the carnage of her last victim to rot in the woods. She'd decided she'd sold enough for now and sealed up the liver and heart in plastic bags, for her personal use. The liver and heart were her favorite, the heart was tough but after a few years your jaw muscles toughen up too. She threw the bags into her pack and wrapped up her scalpels and threw them in too as she walked. The stench of death and blood clung to her like flies to the corpse, it didn't help that her clothes were dirtied with blood as well. Not like she cared, why should she? She didn't even know if you victim was human or beast, and she still didn't care, so long as she got what she needed Damia was fine.

Koritai
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:02 am

Nicole blinked and watched the demon walk off. She laughed slightly at what the guard said and a smile came to her lips. She thought this over for a while, she was being told she could run or jump into a pond that could do anything really and no one hadn’t even bothered to tell her what it would do to her or where it would take her. Nicole then decided not to do either. She then blinked and looked up at a furry beast that was yelling at her. Nicole looked at the beast and tilted her head to the side. “I believe I hadn’t said anything about needing help yet!” she yelled back at him then walked towards the mansion again. She wanted to explore it not run way from it just yet. After she walked into the mansion and climbed up some stairs case quickly she then began to walk down a hallway seeing a door at the end of the hallway, starting to feel a bit curious. She was most likely going to the attic if anything at all considering that she was on the top floor now.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Re: I Have A Secret... I'm Human... IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluewolf482 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:34 am

Raman jumped back as the guards' heads exploded in a shower of bullets. He only had time to glance in the shooter's general direction before the firing started again. He dived for cover behind another market cart, but the gunman was a good shot and landed a solid hit on his left forearm. Grabbing the wound to stop the bleeding, he waited for the gunfire to stop before chancing another look at the mansion. The Collector was nowhere to be found, and the girl was going...inside? What the hell? Does she want to die? His thoughts were cut short as the shooting started again... this time aimed at his arriving friends. "Guys! Take cover!" he shouted at the three Fur-Freaks. "There's a sniper coming from behind me!" This situation just kept getting better...

bluewolf482
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:53 am

Letum was named the latin word for Death because of not just his ability to kill, but also his willingness to kill. When he saw a beast anywhere, nothing but Nina would stop him from killing it, and she was dead. So when he saw three more fur-freaks enter his line of sight, Letum brought his namesake about in a bullet rain. Then he went back to pinning the other down, hoping that Nicole got out...wait, did she just go in? What the hell?

...okay, Letum thought, weird...

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!