Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood Red Shadows (CLOSED!)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Blood Red Shadows (CLOSED!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:25 pm

"You think I'm acting?" Kore asked, but the eerily calm tone to her voice proved that Caliban had struck a nerve somewhere. Even though she didn't show any anger or fury at what he said, but in some twisted way she didn't need to.

"If you really want to know what I think, then no I'd rather not be around a bunch of vampires but it's not like what I think ever matters anyway. So there you have it, anything else you want out of me now?" Kore asked and despite the obvious fact that something had set her off, her voice still remained as calm as before but there was an edge to it now. As if she had just told more then she cared to and wasn't use to being so vocal.
Hi miss Alice
What kind of dreams
Do you see ?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:04 pm

"Is that it all, since I'm not planning on leaving. Keep it coming Kore, lets see what else irritates the hell out of you." he said, rolling his head. Since he was curious at her and didn't feel like play twenty questions. He figured he'd let her vent.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:13 pm

"Why vent about it? You're so curious to know why I act the way I do why don't you just see for yourself." Kore said before she grabbed her hair and pulled it over her shoulder leaving her back exposed. Because of the way the shirt she was wearing was made, it left the scars on her back, shoulders, and parts of her arm clearly visible and they weren't small scars that you had to look to see. Several dark, jagged scars ran down the length of her back like whip marks, and there were even a few dark, almost black, burn marks as if someone had dragged the end of a red hot poker across her skin. However, what was really noticeable was the fact that whoever had done this had made sure they had left their mark where it would be hard to see or notice.

"If this doesn't explain it then I don't know what to tell you, because I would much rather not talk about how all that happened." She said as she let her hair fall back behind her but still didn't turn to face her master. Although, from the way she was talking it was all to obvious that those visible scars weren't the only ones she had. There was a lot more to her reasoning for acting so skittish and uneasy around everyone, but she didn't elaborate more on what that was.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Not saying anything, Caliban was thinking that he might get her a new shirt. "Oh." he said, looking away from her. Turning, he stared at the floor. 'Some pains never heals.'

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:38 pm

Evidently Kore had started to second guess confessing why she was always so skittish, seeing as she didn't say much else after that. True she knew it would have come up eventually, and better to go ahead and say something now then have it come up later. However that didn't change the fact that now, she wasn't sure whether to say anything else or just keep quiet.

"So.....is there anything else you want to know?" Kore finally asked, not really sure what else to say but that.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:05 am

Grabbing a shirt, which happen to be the one he was turned in, he looked at it for a few moment. Even after all the years, it still reminded him of that night, plus the blood stain was still there though very faded. Also grabbing his combat knife, he said, "Want a new shirt, Kore?" Flipping the blade so it face to his elbow, he decided to be very different. 'She deserves better.'

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:42 pm

Now Kore couldn't help but look a little caught off guard when her master asked her that, despite her attempts not to make that as obvious as it probably was.
"W-well.......I guess this could use replacing..." Kore said somewhat hesitantly as she glanced down at the rather ragged looking 'shirt' she was already wearing. Just from a first glance it was clear it had seen better days, but considering she was a slave not many people cared about that detail. Not only that but usually she just used whatever she had the best way she could, which was what she had done for most of her life anyway.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:59 pm

"Stay still." he said. Taking less than minute, Kore's shirt was cut into quarters and was on the floor. Holding out his old one he said, "Take this, is one of my old shirts I used to wear when I human. I want to keep it."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:00 pm

"Alright.......and thanks." Kore said as she slid the shirt on. Although hearing her saying thanks was probably a step in the right direction, since evidently she wasn't quite use to anyone treating her the way he had so far. Even if she wasn't very expressive about it, but making her thoughts and emotions visible was something she had never let herself do up until now.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:25 pm

With his hand on her shoulder, he wondered if he should just skip the ball altogether. "Denada." he said. Looking away as a thought came to him.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Kore couldn't help but cringe a little when she felt Caliban's hand on her shoulder, but since he didn't do anything else except just keep his hand on her shoulder she relaxed a little after a few minutes. Although right now she was more or less wondering what her master was thinking now, considering she could tell that he had something on his mind.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:56 pm

As he continue to think, Caliban heard the castle settle into stillness and sleep. He said, "Do I stay here or go out and wander in the night?" he asked aloud. Removing his hand, he went to his closet and opens it. In it there was dark colored clothes out ying yang. Going to the back, sitting on the floor in the corner. There was a box with a duffle bag on it. "Haven't wore in years." he said to himself.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:06 pm

Now Kore couldn't help but look at him with a bewildered stare as she watched whatever it was he was doing. It looked like her master was digging around for something, but what exactly she had no idea.

"Umm....if you're looking for something, do you need any help searching?" Kore asked since she might as well make herself useful instead of just standing there like a statue all night.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:26 pm

Coming out with the box and duffle, he said, "No, just remembered that I still had these. Old clothes." Digging through, he found a picture of him and his sister. He rubbed softly, Caliban hasn't seen sinc she became an avatar for a god months ago.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:32 pm

Kore didn't know what her master was looking at, but from the way it looked she was guessing it was some kind of picture. Of what she couldn't say, and she wasn't one to go asking stupid questions like that either. Well she rarely asked questions ever if that says anything, but that was kind of a unimportant detail at this point. Okay so maybe not unimportant but just something no one was really thinking about now.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:35 am

Placing the picture in his back pocket, Caliban pulled out a pair of bladed boots. "Used to hunt vamps with my dad. Some what pleasant memories." he said, as more bladed weapons came from the duffle.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:27 pm

Kore couldn't help but stare at the weapons that her master was pulling out of the duffle bag. True it seemed a little strange that a vampire would mention having been a vampire hunter once. That is....unless he was turned by one and that might explain things. However as always she kept her speculation to herself since she wasn't that vocal about her thoughts to begin with.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:18 pm

"Just ask your question." he said as he consider taking night stroll. 'What the hell, just the old times.' he thought, grabbing a muscle shirt, black jeans, the two pouches, and the bladed boots. Heading for the bathroom his closed the door and changed in to his human outfit.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:48 pm

"You were changed weren't you?" Kore asked and really it might catch someone off guard as to how observant she actually was. Hey she had to be to stay alive most of the time, and it made it much easier for her to figure things out about people without asking many questions.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:08 pm

"Yeah, killed the vamp when I ran across him again years later." he said, exiting his closet. And he looks more human than vamp. Shifting on his feet, he remembers his past, or pieces of it.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!