Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Devils, Demons, Gold and a 6-Gun

a part of “Devils, Demons, Gold and a 6-Gun”, a fictional universe by BrazenWolfsbane.

Wild western hunt for cursed Spanish gold.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Devils, Demons, Gold and a 6-Gun”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrazenWolfsbane on Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:27 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Devils, Demons, Gold and a 6-Gun"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BrazenWolfsbane
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Devils, Demons, Gold and a 6-Gun

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:45 pm

Okay so this looks awesome and I haven't done a western before, but I love pirates so I'm thinking that'll translate handsomely xD May I create a former slave, turned outlaw/bandit? FC, Zoe Saldana?
Watch me draw this and other strange things

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrazenWolfsbane on Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:06 pm

Go for it! Just make a character and post them for approval. And to anyone else looking into this just go ahead and make a character for approval. If there's anything amiss then we'll take care of those as they come up!

BrazenWolfsbane
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minicoffeebun on Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:11 pm

Hello! I'd like to know if it would be too late for someone to join in?
If not, then could I create two characters? A Native man and an unrelated half-Native woman?
I'm also new to Western-themed roleplays, but I have some (just a little) experience with this stats system.
Thanks for your time!
You've made it this far, kid

minicoffeebun
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrazenWolfsbane on Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:39 pm

Hey minicoffeebun,
I'm sorry but I am afraid that it is too late to join this RP. It's just gone far enough that I don't feel comfortable adding anyone to it. I'm sorry and I hope that this doesn't tint any further interactions we have in RP-land.
On that note, I do have another RP up currently that has an opening (perhaps more than one opening up soon...). It's called "Apocalypse Rising". Its an RP based on the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, set in the current day. Daemons, magic and general coolness if you'd like to check that out.
Also I have another RP in the works that should be going live... soon...ish... idk when exactly, work is super hectic for me right now I've had little to no time to finish it up. But it will be called "Shattering the Crystal City" That one will be centered in a false utopia nation-state New York, centered on a small group of four resistance fighters or runners as they're sometimes called. Again, more world specific stuff is still in the works but thats the general concept. Oh, its also very parkour based. Think Mirrors Edge meets Escape from LA meets Demolition Man meets Brick Mansions. So if you're interested keep your eyes out for it. Also I'll post when it goes up here so yeah.
Thank YOU for your time. Sorry again that its too late to join this one.

BrazenWolfsbane
Member for 8 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!