Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Isles of Fire

Isles of Fire

a part of “Isles of Fire”, a fictional universe by Gizibae.

There is nothing so desperately monotonous as the sea, and I no longer wonder at the cruelty of pirates - James Russell Lowell // The year is 1666 and the Caribbean Sea is littered with piracy.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Isles of Fire”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Isles of Fire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gizibae on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:39 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Isles of Fire"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gizibae
Member for 7 years
Promethean Friendly Beginnings World Builder Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Isles of Fire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:17 pm

Hey there! Submitted a character. Let me know if something needs changing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crichton
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unilith on Thu May 04, 2017 4:48 pm

Interested! I'll submit a character by the weekend (Probably by the end of tonight).

unilith
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gizibae on Fri May 05, 2017 11:56 am

Hello !! Both your profiles look amazing !! Very excited about this. Would either one of you be interested in plotting a bit or should we just leave it up to chance? :O

Gizibae
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Fri May 05, 2017 12:07 pm

A little plot will not hurt! For example, we should probably discuss a way for all our characters to come together, and a goal we could set out towards?

Crichton
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gizibae on Fri May 05, 2017 3:16 pm

Perfect. Honestly, i'm all for casual play. However, I'm gonna start my character out as a stowaway who at the mercy of the ship's captain ( npc ), has allowed her to stay aboard after realizing he can possibly utilize her fighting skills. She's very new to the island (only been there for a couple weeks or so ), to pirate life and barely speaks a lick of English. No one knows about her little secret, and I suspect her head could catch a pretty hefty price because of it.

That being said... I should post in the Roleplayers wanted so we can get some pirate captains and crew. >_>

Thoughts? Ideas?

Gizibae
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unilith on Sat May 06, 2017 7:52 am

Fits perfectly. Bjorn is fairly "moral" as far as pirates go. Sort of a "Robin Hood" character who likes to pretend he is worse than he is. He'd be very likely to aid Yao if she appears to be lost or in any sort of trouble, though he'd act indignant about it.

As far as plots go, Perhaps Yao is on the run? Maybe whoever ran her out of China has sent different groups of Pirates after her or various political allies (England, Norway, France ETC) They know she is alive is and view her as a legitimate threat to their claim. Perhaps these events appeal to our characters need, whether its playing off their greed, or they become legitimate friends along the way.

unilith
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Sat May 06, 2017 1:29 pm

Maybe Bjørn and Alistair could be on the same ship? Assuming that they are both kind hearted, at least deep down, they might conspire to bring Yao on their crew if they suspect she's being taken advantage of by the other Captain. At least that could be something for the kick-off.

Crichton
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gizibae on Sun May 07, 2017 2:00 pm

Yes, Yao is def a runaway. I'll expound upon that more when I get something posted for sure !! I think it would be an excellent idea for both your characters to be from the same crew. That makes it easier to dive into the story. =]

I will get something up either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Gizibae
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unilith on Sun May 07, 2017 7:40 pm

Crichton wrote:Maybe Bjørn and Alistair could be on the same ship? Assuming that they are both kind hearted, at least deep down, they might conspire to bring Yao on their crew if they suspect she's being taken advantage of by the other Captain. At least that could be something for the kick-off.

That works! I'm down for Alistair and Bjorn being from the same crew. And yes, though his background has hardened him quite a lot, he does have a kind heart. He'd definitely help Yao.

unilith
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gizibae on Wed May 10, 2017 12:20 am

Sorry, got a little busy IRL. D: I will have something up to starts us off ASAP.

Gizibae
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Wed May 10, 2017 12:43 am

It happens!

Crichton
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unilith on Sat May 13, 2017 2:12 pm

No worries! We're still here!

unilith
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Sun May 14, 2017 10:39 am

If you guys are still open I'd like to post a character, looks very good!

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gizibae on Sun May 14, 2017 11:00 pm

Smokescreen, you are good to go !!

Crazy week has ended, I'm around, and thank you for your patience !!!!
<3

Gizibae
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unilith on Mon May 15, 2017 9:59 pm

Life happens! Welcome back :P

EDIT: Made equipment changes to Bjorn.

unilith
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gizibae on Mon May 15, 2017 11:45 pm

TY TY and this I know all too well. u_____u

Btw, make all the changes you want.

Gizibae
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Tue May 16, 2017 1:06 pm

I guess I should ask if there is a posting order or just first come-first serve deal, because I have no patience and want to post lol

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gizibae on Tue May 16, 2017 1:15 pm

HM. I think first come first serve is fine. Go ahead and post.

Gizibae
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gizibae on Wed May 17, 2017 2:28 pm

Hey ! Imma try to post when I get out of work tonight. Just a heads up.

Gizibae
Member for 7 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!