Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Everace: REKINDLING

03. OOC (Everace)

a part of “Everace: REKINDLING”, a fictional universe by Crichton.

[Private] An undead princess sets out to bring the light back to a darkening world and reclaim her kingdom.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Everace: REKINDLING”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

03. OOC (Everace)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:10 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Everace: REKINDLING"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crichton
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: 03. OOC (Everace)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:08 am

Hello ~ Figured I'd say hi to the both of you here. Also, nice to meet you Syglekugle!

I promise I am not trying to hold us up! I will try to get a post up tonight but not 100% sure... I got hit with either allergies or a cold or something and so it is slowing me down. I have some hw I need to finish tonight but hopefully that won't take long so then I *should* be able to post. If I don't get it done tonight, it will be Friday.

EDIT:
Woot! Managed to post! Okay, so since I am not familiar with Dark Souls and stuff, if I make a mistake, let me know and I'll be happy to fix it! I don't take offense too easily so I don't mind. :) And with that, good night!
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syglekugle on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:16 pm

Hiya! A pleasure to meet you, FaddedFox!

No worries about slowish posting, not a sprinter when it comes to that myself! And your health should of course be first in line of priority!
Afaik the setting is only drawing inspiration from Dark Souls, not a direct copy by any means, so no need to worry about staying 'inside the lore' as much as making stuff up that fits what we've already got in the setting info.

Looking forward to posting with you, and get well soon!
Also, pardons in advance for the inevitable cluster of muck-ups I'll be doing on the site, technology has never agreed on me.

Syglekugle
Member for 6 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:30 pm

Crichton
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:35 am

omg you just rose 100 levels in my book by posting that picture. Amazing :3 I approve!

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:20 am

All hail Mel Brooks and Gene Wilder, amen! Just so you know, the next post will be kind of a collaboration between me and Syg just so you don't have to wait forever for us to finish a conversation. I think in conversations between two of us that could be a wise idea- I'm a little uncertain what the best thing would be when all of us are talking but we'll figure it out!

Crichton
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:28 am

Well i have skype and i am usually on it every day. Especially in the morning and evening we can chat there. I also have a discord account. Or we can use the hang out chat thing from Gmail.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:29 pm

Update: I’m on a business trip in Sweden until Friday, but I’m hoping to have the post up by then- possibly I’ll have Kugle do it for me if the internet’s bad or I’m too tired. 11 hour bus rides were invented by the Devil.

Crichton
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:34 pm

Good luck on your business trip! :)

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:38 pm

I'm back and only slightly dead!

The post is up thanks to my bud, I thought we'd leave it around the part we did to give you a chance to react to the conversation thus far.

BY THE WAY, any information you want added to the "official" lists of races and locations, you can PM me or add them to the other threads in the RP for discussion.

I hope everyone wants to contribute to the lore and world, as though I get way too excited about world building, I don't want anyone to feel like they're stepping on my toes by making their own stuff. We're aaaaall in this togetheeeer...

I'll be making a list called the pantheon or something like it, as I've had this idea about the dead giants being worshipped as gods, with a number of them being seen as particularly awesome. I might also want to add some stuff about what the living world knows about their culture, although that's not going to be much.

I'm also gonna make an NPC list to fill out as we go, in case we create any people that'll be important to the plot. For example, we might want to make an antagonist (or several!) to spice things up.

Crichton
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sat May 05, 2018 10:03 am

Sounds good! I could type up stuff about my character's race :) sorry about the delay. I think I'll be able to post this Sunday. If not, for sure this coming weekend.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Wed May 16, 2018 1:58 am

Hey guys I am still here. Sorry I am taking forever again. One of these days I'll post on time xp. This has just been a hell week. Sprung a leak to find out I have water damage so dealing with restorations and insurances. And my older dog passed away today. :( I'll do my best to get a post up by Thursday. Again sorry for another delay. :( but I haven't abandoned it.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu May 17, 2018 11:08 am

Yay! I actually posted today!! So excited. :) Again, sorry it took me so long.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Sun May 20, 2018 7:43 am

Aaah! Post! Yay!

If I've interpreted this correctly, this means that it's Kugle's time to shine, so I'mma let him post and then try to get something up myself. It's happening guys, we're making it happen!

Crichton
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syglekugle on Sun May 20, 2018 4:46 pm

Made mine short'n sweet for now, not much to say per post as I imagine a bit of back and forth is forthcoming!

Syglekugle
Member for 6 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Mon May 21, 2018 10:54 pm

Sounds good. :)

By the way, if you guys need to discuss anything with me in a timely fashion or anything, I have a skype and a discord account. Figured that could help us keep in touch as well. I am on those things all the time. I'll always respond the day you message me on there lol. Just let me know if that is something you guys are interested in. ^.^ I am excited for the next post! I should be able to get that one up fairly quickly, after Crichton posts.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Mon May 21, 2018 10:54 pm

Sounds good. :)

By the way, if you guys need to discuss anything with me in a timely fashion or anything, I have a skype and a discord account. Figured that could help us keep in touch as well. I am on those things all the time. I'll always respond the day you message me on there lol. Just let me know if that is something you guys are interested in. ^.^ I am excited for the next post! I should be able to get that one up fairly quickly, after Crichton posts.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syglekugle on Fri May 25, 2018 5:55 pm

Having a convo going on discord might prove to be an advantage, a bit less cumbersome for sure!

For the next post I'm contemplating perhaps going into a segway that'll see us on our way, sort of an end to the introductory dialogue as we begin on our journey together, unless there's more words to be had between the characters before such an event. Let me know what you folks think!

Syglekugle
Member for 6 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sat May 26, 2018 10:33 am

I don't mind if you do get them on their way. :)

Discord: faddedfox

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syglekugle on Mon May 28, 2018 6:25 pm

Gonna need a number for discord ID!
Mine's Pewtersprite#5397
Add away and I'll toss Chrichton into our convo as well.

Syglekugle
Member for 6 years
Author Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!