Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Seeking Brave Adventurers!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Seeking Brave Adventurers!

Tips: 1.25 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:15 pm

"The tendrils of Darkness have long since breached the Nether Realm and tainted the hearts of humanity. Worship of the Dark King, the embodiment of Darkness and Evil itself, has seen many a wayward soul dedicate their lives in desperation to forces they don't understand. But never before in our history has this worship borne fruit. Not until now..."

- Unknown

Survival - A war of Shadows. Two nightmares made real. Five Nations caught in the middle. And tensions stressed to the breaking point.

Adventure - A vast continent to explore. Surprises around every turn. A chance for treasure, glory, fame, or infamy.

Mystery - History's secrets. Reality versus fiction. What is real? What is false? What is hidden? And what lies now strangle humanity's progress towards the future?

"Step into a world dominated by suffering. Those leading a life of plenty or pleasure have simply failed to discover their misery. Give it time. It comes for all."

- Ale'ksan Drossu, Philosopher

Welcome one and all to Assassin's Pledge: Ragnarok!

This RP is set in a late medieval time period where the flintlock rifle and pistol are still the pinnacle of weapon's technology, the oil lamp and torches light the world at night, and superstition now blurs the line between myths and reality.

The RP will see us explore a continent called Cre' Est, and the five nations which dot her landscape. A war now fought in the shadows threatens to unravel the longstanding peace between them. And should the world descend to war and chaos, life as you know it will come to an end forever.

While one unseen war rages, another is already being planned. But between whom? And why?

Thrust into the middle of the war in the shadows, you will be forced to survive in a world of unending violence and cruelty. You will either adapt, or you will die. There is no in between.

On one front, you're trying to survive being in the vicinity of a monster. On the other front, you're trying to survive the wrath of those who would see the truth buried. One is pure evil. The other... Is something else entirely. Which one is which? You must decide for yourself.

So, do you think you have what it takes to survive in this world? If so, please drop by the RP and read through the OOC Threads! Each one has important information about the RP world, and my expectations/guidelines for you to make the most of your experience!

I will openly inform everyone that the RP will be a bit of an acquired taste, and realism is the name of the game. If you like stretching the boundaries of realism, like wall-jumping or being able to do 500 one-leg squats and only be "a bit sore" afterwards, this RP probably isn't for you.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask either here, in the "General Discussion Thread" of the RP, or in a PM to me! I will answer any and all questions that you have for me! So don't be shy and don't hold back!

See you inside!

Kumori Ryuu

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 1.25 INK in return for their work.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!