Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dudes, that's harsh.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Dudes, that's harsh.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokikaru on Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:34 pm

Nobody is even bothering to reply to my other topic! I am NOT a newbie to RPing! I am pretty good, and I'd like it if you gave me a shot! :(
i love 2 rp!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tokikaru
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:22 pm

EMO. dont be ! I am t3h goodzors, 2 Lurk for a bit and the jump in or find an ongoing RP and then join It. Man I would rant soem more but I feel too tired to

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:28 pm

Firstly, a link in the topic would help.

Second, if people are interested, they will reply. If no one's interested, it may be you've provided too little reason, or perhaps rushed it and got it down rather poorly. Or perhaps it's just seasonal; sometimes, the general mood is in favor of a specific type of RP. It has nothing to do with your 'n00bness' to RPing. Do try to calm down.
STAVE: Commala-come-ki,
There's a time to live and one to die.
With your back against the final wall
Ya gotta let the bullets fly.

RESPONSE: Commala-come-ki!
Let the bullets fly!
Don't 'ee mourn for me, my lads
When it comes my day to die.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:13 pm

Well your other topic was just stating that you were new here and that you have Rped in the past. Plus, it says you only joined today, you need to give people some time to get home from work and/or school to check the forums.

If you're intrested in joining one of the RPs that is currently in progress, feel free to. One started only a few days ago and is shaping up to be one of the best RPs that I've seen in a while.

No Way Out.
http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?t=1176

Or if that doesn't float your boat, feel free to join in The Jupiter Chronicles. A Gundam RP that takes place in the AC Time line 200 years after the events of Endless Waltz.

Welcome to the forum and the GWing family. Hope you have a blast here!

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:14 pm

Well your other topic was just stating that you were new here and that you have Rped in the past. Plus, it says you only joined today, you need to give people some time to get home from work and/or school to check the forums.

If you're intrested in joining one of the RPs that is currently in progress, feel free to. One started only a few days ago and is shaping up to be one of the best RPs that I've seen in a while.

No Way Out.
http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?t=1176

Or if that doesn't float your boat, feel free to join in The Jupiter Chronicles. A Gundam RP that takes place in the AC Time line 200 years after the events of Endless Waltz.
http://gwing.net/viewforum.php?f=115

Welcome to the forum and the GWing family. Hope you have a blast here!

***Sorry about that double post, don't know exactly how that happened, I blame Internet Explorer! So someone that has the power go ahead and delet the frist post if you please, thank you. And HAL, SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP STALKING ME!***
Last edited by SSJHunterKiller on Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:15 pm

I've heard that before. Don't worry about it, Kanzaki.

HAL
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!