Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to the Maxwell Slam!

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:40 pm

Reviewing the bar's state he fixed his eyes on duo and laughed.
"Three whole days? Someone must've slipped be a horse tranquiliser.. probably you."
Ending the laughter he started to tap his fingers on the bar, checking is reflection to make sure his mask was still in place. Glancing at duo he looked a bit worn out and scraped. Concerned he lowered and eye bro and tapped all his fingers on the bar at once.
"Stupid people eh? Haha, seem like you've had quite the adventure."
"Is than an unfair advantage?"
"Yes"
"But im worth it ;D"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jack
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:46 pm

he laughs to himself, and takes a few more bites of his cereal, and replies.
"heh...you could say that, i only got one name from them, and it was the girl.....MariMaya Kush Renada. she was looking for you......what did you do this time milliardo. she busted up into my bar and held us hostage, had it not been for warrius and daigotsu, id be dead mostlikely, and i sure as hell aint leavin angel in your care."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Duo Maxwell
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:49 pm

A little surprised he looked at him with a confused glare. Unsure if he was joking. Noticing the roughness of the bar now he understood. Making eye contact with him he kept a little neutral.
"MariMaya eh?... And you say she's a Khushrenada... Well If it was of any concern I would've told you but in this case its something that you should keep to yourself... Also, how does she know I'm here?"

Jack
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:54 pm

"how the hell should i know, she came in while my gaurd was down, and took me and angel hostage. i guess the little brat figured since an ex gundam pilot was on earth, you wouldnt be far off. but i told them nothing, and she has a mark on her face that she wont soon forget, i assure you."

Duo Maxwell
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:57 pm

"I see, this could get quite complicated."

He slammed his fist onto the bar now a little agitated that his whereabouts and friends have been comprimised. Unable and Against the thought of leaving he tensed up and then suddenly let go of his tension and dropped his head.

"If she comes again, tell her where I am, i'll be here guns blazing... I owe you one dude."

Jack
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:02 pm

he smiles at what he said, and has only one thing to say
"i got your back mill, freinds dont abandon freinds, and partners dont leave their buddies for dead, mine gunblade thirsts for blood.*he holds his hand out grinning menaceingly*"

Duo Maxwell
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daigotsu on Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:02 pm

Even though he was told to leave, Daigotsu is still within the bar, straightening the last of the tables that had been knocked over in the fight.

"She won't be returning for quite a while. She is in prison at the moment with about 15 charges of attempted murder."

Turning around Daigotsu looks at Milliardo, smiling softly,

"How have you been Milliardo? It appears Duo does treat some of his guests better than others."

His eyes flick over to the man behind the bar for a moment, and then return to his friend.

Daigotsu
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:15 pm

Looking over at the fatigued man he smirked and waved his hand in salutations. Giving him a cold stare at first and then bursting into a quick chuckle at his expence.

"It's been a while. Intresting to see you here. I see you were caught up in here too."

He looked over his shoulder with a grin to all the messed up bar tables and the wreckaged from their apposed fight.

Jack
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daigotsu on Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:32 pm

Daigotsu smiles and shakes his head, walking over to the bar and sitting,

"Me? Caught in a bad situation? Come on, you should know me better than that. I had to put myself into it, otherwise people would have died needlessly. I caught a radio transmission about you being here, so I decided to see if it was true or not, and it looks like it was a good thing I came."

Looking back at Duo, Milliardo smiles softly,

"Hey, do you guys have anything to eat? I totally forgot that I haven't had any food today!"

Daigotsu
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:34 pm

Lifting his head up he looked over at duo still molting over his cereals. Taking off his socks he rolled them into a ball and threw it at duo's head.

"Im sure duo will fix you up with something."

Jack
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:16 pm

The young women's presence at the door to the back room went unoticed as she raised her arms above her head, stretching her tired body. Last thing she remembered before falling into a coma like sleep was being pulled quickly into Duo's arms and him saying how she was his...and how he wasn't going to leave her.

Angels had entered the room just in time to hear Daigotsu's request for breakfast. all truth betold she was surprised he was still here...what with the words Duo and him had swamp last night. Her calm innocent voice is heard as Mill hits Duo with a pair of his rawnchy socks.

"Well you boys have an idea of what you want? I'm more then happy to cook up a little somthing..."

She yawns emitting an almost mouse-ish sounding sigh. She hops up on the bar, crossing her legs indian style, as she waits for thier orders. She smiles softly looking between Duo and Daigotsu...

"Looks like everyone's getting along better this morning...You missed quiet a show Mill."

Her eyes linger on Duo, as thoughts of him not leaving and what that could mean flashed through her head. She looked over to Daigotsu, not near as fondly but still not an once of disrespect held within her gaze...

Archangel_07
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:14 am

he says nothing as they talk, as he is still very much angered, and thinking to him self, he says:
"feed your self.....i have no business working for others like me...."
he reaches under the bar, and takes a cigar putting it into his mouth, he lights it up with the blow torch, and takes a drag.

Duo Maxwell
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:13 am

Angel takes Duo's cigar out of his mouth as she walks behind the bar. She takes it and places it in her mouth, glancing at Duo waiting for he's reaction...She smirks seeing him give her a dirty look and takes a small drag. Coughing almost pathetically so she recovers and taps it out the throws it in the garbage.

"Well do you guys want food or not?..."

Archangel_07
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:50 am

ATTENTION:

This is the first official appearance of the Crappy RP'ing stick and my first official task as its owner.

The following people from this thread have been cracked across the face so hard that it actually made them prettier with the Crappy RP'ing stick.

Duo Maxwell:
You obviously have very little serious role-playing experience, especially in forum form. Your overall poor writing and generally bad role-playing tactics made you immediately eligible to be smacked, and thus you were. I SINCERELY hope that you do not truly plan to play the character Duo Maxwell in the RPG itself, as you are nowhere near the caliber to play such an important role.

Zechs Marquise:
Your poor writing ability in an RPG setting made you eligible to be smacked. See the above.

Zorro:
Where to start... You seem to be a complete novice, a rookie, in other words, a total N00B.

Hichinaro:
You too suffer from the same problem many people here do, the inability to describe anything.

Josh Maxwell:
The same goes for you and then some.

Archangel 07:
This is more of a technicality for you. You seemed actually to be doing relatively well in the beginning, but broke into that whole one-on-one thing.

Alright, if you all haven't heard, being smacked with this stick means that you have been dubbed sub-par role-players. Don't take it to heart, many people here aren't yet capable of quality forum role-playing. Those who have been smacked are to immediately report to the crappy role-playing training thread located here: http://www.gwing.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1385#1385

Might I add:

Senor_Fun wrote:OOC:

ATTENTION!

WHAT YOU HAVE JUST WITNESSED IS A TEST, REPEAT-- SIMPLY A TEST--, OF THE LAMER SYSTEM. IF THIS WAS NOT A TEST, YOU WOULD HAVE ALL JUST BEEN PWNED. HARDCORE.

IN THE NEAR FUTURE, THE LAMER SYSTEM MAY NEED TO BE USED IN CASE OF ANY MORE SHITTY POSTS IN THIS (OR ANY OTHER) TOPIC. MAKE SURE TO USE YOUR SPELL CHECKS AND READ OVER YOUR POSTS AT LEAST TWICE. ALSO, NO ONE LINERS, AND STOP POSTING USELESS SHIT.

THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

That he had every right at that moment to blast you all into oblivion and we might have been better off for it.

I understand that Duo's bar was... A fooling-around aspect of the RPG. It didn't really matter. However, when effective events began to take place within the bar, it became much more serious, and so measures had to be taken. Real character development was going on and I didn't want you all mucking it up.

So, ship out and shape up.[/quote]
Live in your world, get KOed in mine.

ImageImage

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:09 am

Woh teh suckage. This is a freindly rp, not some fucking story rp, its something so you can rp to relax and crap. If this was a real rp im sure we'd put more energy into roleplaying dont you agree? -___- and now I say that I think your shit stick needs to be shoved up your arse for assuming that this was a fullyfledged rp. Duh.. Anyway, I understand what I did wrong, I just couldnt be bothered to roleplay that I go upstairs and sleep, I just hit the shutdown button on my computer and leave it for the chumps to say it. Haha. No offence to anyone there.

Jack
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:12 am

Zechs Marquise wrote:Woh teh suckage. This is a freindly rp, not some fucking story rp, its something so you can rp to relax and crap. If this was a real rp im sure we'd put more energy into roleplaying dont you agree? -___- and now I say that I think your shit stick needs to be shoved up your arse for assuming that this was a fullyfledged rp. Duh.. Anyway, I understand what I did wrong, I just couldnt be bothered to roleplay that I go upstairs and sleep, I just hit the shutdown button on my computer and leave it for the chumps to say it. Haha. No offence to anyone there.

It's going on in a section of the forum concerning fully-fledged RP; North America. This is part of the plot line. I would've left it alone as a lazy RPG until people started pulling guns and shit on each other and starting to do something "fully-fledged" such as trying to KILL one another.

You want some piece of crap rpg to go kick back in, we can do that, this however, became serious when seriousness started to happen.

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:31 am

Righteous.

I understand your concept here but in all realisticness it was in the NON-counting forum under just earth or something and it was moved to here, dont know what happened there. So, haha.

Jack
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daigotsu on Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:45 am

OOC: I'ma keep RPing, so whatever.

Daigotsu turns his head to Angel and smiles softly, nodding his head.

"Well, if you know how to make it, some miso soup and rice would be nice. If not, bacon, eggs, and toast would be just peachy."

His eyes move over to Duo, raising an eyebrow at the waste of gas just to light a cigar. Sighing, he looks to Milliardo and shrugs,

"Maybe you can explain things to him a little better Milliardo, you're his friend, not some random guy off of the street."

Reaching into his kimono, he pulls out the piece of paper that had his orders on it and tosses it to Duo,

"Burn that for me."

Daigotsu
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:02 am

Milliardo glances at his timepiece, glances back up to the bartender, slightly smirks, then flips him a coin from his sleeve. Turning on the ball of his foot, he heads out the door.

Upon his exeunt, he heads off towards the right side of the bar, where a personal shuttle had already hovered about a quarter mile off. As he walked toward the vehicle which had been privately charted for this moment, he began to think to himself about the future of Earth and its people. Those who have betrayed the human race, the Preventers, should rot in the colonies with the rest of those who had never set foot on this glorious planet. He smiled as he approached the now descending platform, his ideas falling nicely into place. He wondered which way Noin had gone since his last outburst of anger towards those born on the colonies, as he had not seen her recently. Apparently, she had gotten tired of his rants about people losing the sense of the battle field. Night after night he had stayed awake, pacing the floor of his study. He would always be so vexed over the Preventers, who had once again single handedly controlled the session and turned the tables on the vote to reinstate a military. This, after all, had been Milliardo 's plan.

After being foiled at this attempt, he had placed all of his money in a trust, towards the rebuilding of every mobile suit ever made. Factories were secretly refitted. Mining stations began smuggling goods. It was now time for all of his underground work to pay off. He had lost Noin in the process, yet he knew that man would not have lasted much longer without a civil outcry against the peace.

Turning back to look at the bar once more, he realized that it might be a long time before he once more frequented this place, as he relived his battles with Heero Yuy in his head. This was the last he saw of the bar before the platform completely raised him into the craft, obscuring his view of the bar. His thoughts continued to reminisce, and became so lost in the battles of the past that he neglected to write in his journal before he fell asleep in the soft flight chair.

Jack
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daigotsu on Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:08 pm

A few moments after Zechs leaves, Daigotsu stands, looking back at Angel,

"I'll have to place a rain check on that meal. A pressing matter has come to my attention and I must take care of it now."

Turning back toward the door, he moves to it quickly, openning it in the same manner. Outside, a car waiting for his arrival. Glancing back at the two, Daigotsu smiles softly,

"Duo, you might want to keep an eye on your scanners. Rumor has it something might be headed this way because of the open space. Remember that, for Angel's sake."

Spinning around quickly, he seems to only take a single step to cover the ten foot distance to the car, slipping into it flawlessly as the door slowly closes to the Maxwell Slam. Once it closes, the sound of tires spinning rips through the air, the car in which Daigotsu entered now gone.

Daigotsu
Member for 19 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!