Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The World of Mozeran

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:16 am

The paladin raised his head to look at the storm. "Ah." He murmered, putting his book away in his vest then folding his arms and doing a backflip to kick his legs against the wall and land on his feet. He stood up and stretched playfully. "My, my, a storm's brewing, unfortunate that I was enjoying the sunlight really."

He blurred into the distance as his speed increased to let him step into the pace like the others were moving in slow motion. Gripping both the other male's fists, he made a tight recoil to loosen his grip and release the clenched fist. Then he gave a yawn released the hold, plodding down into a sitting position.

"Please don't start trying to fight each other in the streets... it disturbs civilians. I shouldn't be down here in the first place, he coughed and pointed a finger up in the sky to let a metallic white shield form.

"How troublesome..." He muttered.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moonwolf
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:18 am

Oh, for Lisael's sake, more of them? One's bad enough, but now this jackass tries to piss about with my storm?

"Look you, this has nothing to do with you and even less to do with the townsfolk. Now sod off. If you want somewhere with sunlight, go somewhere else."

The storm clouds continue to crackle with electricity overhead, but the newcomer makes no movement. His white dome above gave nothing away as to how strong it was, but Asterius had no reason to believe a simple lightning bolt would do anything against it. Dangerous though it was, with up to three potential enemies, Asterius closed his left eye. It was a practice of mind-over-matter - while his tutor in the use of air-based spells had derided it as foolish, he personally believed it helped him.

"I'm not going to count to three. I'm not even going to count to one. Either you leave now, and leave this matter down to myself and my new friend here, or I will react will force. It's your choice."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mronimusha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:46 pm

Zatani watched as everything unfolded. The way the people talked, how serious they were in their eyes with the exception of the other angel who had appeared, and just everything in general. She walked over to the angel that had just appeared and began to complain about not having sunlight.

She had a bit of a confused look on her face mixed with an upset one. She hated it when people were stronger then her. Looking up at the angel then back to the one that had pushed the other man. "So. Why are you here? Are you going to teach me and this guy a lesson too?" She asked with a bit of sarcasm in her voice. Then looked back over to him to make sure that he wasn't going to do anything out of surprise.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:40 pm

"So, why are you here? Are you going to teach me and this guy a lesson too?"

Time's up.

With a twitch of his eye, Asterius added yet another cloud's charge to the waiting lightning bolt, and this was the last. A roll of thunder echoed from afar - either he had put more effort into the range of the storm than he'd meant to, or that wasn't his storm period. Ignoring it, Asterius brought the bolt down in a tight coil; it struck the white dome, making an odd noise on impact. It was like someone had hit a gong with all their strength, and it left a rolling note. The clouds, under Asterius' command, continued to pump electricity into the sustained bolt, and the new creature had to be feeling the strain of keeping the dome up by now.

mronimusha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:50 pm

At seeing what was going on the sudden crash of thunder on the dome made Zatani duck and covered her head out of instinct. She looked around wandering what was going on and why he did that but then she looked to see that the strong guy that had picked her and him up was still there. She looked around making sure nothing was going to fall on her then tightened her fists. "Hey! Will you watch where you are striking those things!" She yelled with a bit of agitation in her voice. She looked over to the angel she had been trying to talk to to see what he would do.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:05 am

Jolar took Asterious by the throat just enough to stop his breathing "Go ahead If you Make that lighting come in here im sure all the metal in your robes will make a fine conductor to your heart!" Jolar growled as he tightened his grip

Nightmare
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:06 am

Blinking, he pondered on his next step as he glanced about at the marauding fleeing townsfolk. Then he looked up at the crackling electricity while putting one bit of his vision out of his shield and tucked his head back behind the shield.

"Lightning's dangerous. It does spawn fire, and children shouldn't really be playing with fire." He murmered in his monotous tone of never-changing boredom.

"Dispel: Act One." His voice rang through the area as a beam of translucent light shot into the skies to begin clearing away the thunderous clouds slowly.
Yawning, he leaned against the walls of a house and grinned in a silly manner.

"We're having fun here aren't we? We should settle things in a diplomatic manner really."

Moonwolf
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:30 pm

[Asterius. Asterius. Asterius. I use it often enough, do you even read what I post? I'm also going to ignore the choking because you need to actually write properly for me to take notice of a straight-up attack like that. One last time - Asterius.]

"We should. But your colleague doesn't have the vocabulary and you don't seem to have the sense you were born with; either you didn't learn about physics, or you're deliberately being stupid."

The clouds continued to part under the angel's dispelling force, and Asterius let the lightning dissipiate naturally. He didn't need it any more - the clouds had done their job well enough. Electricity doesn't simply disappear, as the angel seemed to think, it stays in the air as static, and it was this static that gave Asterius access to his most dangerous abilities.

"But, unfortunately, I can't kill people for being stupid, even if Lisael knows I'd like to. So talk. Explain why I shouldn't flame-grill your friend."

mronimusha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:50 pm

[Well maybe you should get your facts stright too because I didnt put a helmet in myy incintory list which is on page one]

As Jolar threw Asterious to the ground he walked off "Last warning! Stay out of my way!!"

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:14 pm

[First, there's a pretty huge difference between consistently getting a character's name wrong - WHICH YOU DID DESPITE ME SAYING IT ENOUGH IN MY PREVIOUS POST - and saying a character has a helmet when he doesn't.]

"Last warning?!" snorted Asterius, straightening his robes. "Who do you think you are? I get he's an angel," the elf continued, pointing at the angel still dispelling the clouds, "but who are you, and what right do you think you have to be judge, jury and executioner?" Letting a couple of blue sparks play across the back of his hand, Asterius flicked them up into the air like a set of jacks.

"I'm not a mage by trade, but I'll be damned if I can't cook you inside that armour."

mronimusha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:50 pm

"Do not piss me off more than I already am!!! Because you make think its all pillows and fluff up there but its not! I kept order in the desert lands for those who liked the heat!! Im only getting demoted for sending one of those people who got on my nerves into a volcano that was about to erupt!! got it!!!"

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:08 pm

Asterius laughed. "You seem angry you got demoted, but you obviously don't have the sense to realise that there is a time for diplomacy and a time for war. See," he said, changing his attention from the armour-clad angel to his colleague, "you can't reason with people like this, sometimes they do have to be made to comply with force. It's the way of the world.

But maybe you can provide some answers where he could not. You seem like the more eloquent sort, now's your time. Who are you, and what is your purpose here?"

mronimusha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:18 am

The angel looked up as the last fizzle of the clouds drifted away, he lowered his finger as the metallic shield absorbed itself into his skin, turning it into a shiny metal surface before sinking in.

"Me? No one in particular. I'm just charged with maintaining peace within an area without resorting to too much force required." He yawned and flipped open his book, then paused. Remembering he had
a job to acquire.

"Jolar. Stop this nonsense and behave yourself, and quit assaulting people... We can simply pardon them for once. Once, that is." He opened his palm to channel energy into a seemingly limitless void.

"Asteroid Void: Cage Seal!" He commanded, bars of lightning flew over the edges of Jolar and the one called Asterius, having trapped both inside, the lightning was a hue of blue, unlike normal ones.
Hovering the cage to his side, he kept it there and tapped the edges, not affected by the static shocks he was getting.

"I would rather the both of you forgive each other as to whatever you did, regardless of who started it, and I'll dispel the cages and we can all have a meal!" He commented, without much sarcasm.

Moonwolf
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:37 am

Asterius would have laughed if he wasn't so surprised. The smaller angel was evidently a creature of education, and yet he seemed to learn nothing from the display of control over electricity and the air Asterius had provided when he brought down a bolt of lightning and kept the clouds pumping charge into it. With all the static electricity in the air playing across his skin, Asterius walked straight through the lightning bars - they shocked him, yes, but it was nothing he hadn't experienced before.

"Does your brain remember what your eyes see, by any chance?" asked Asterius mockingly. "I can conjure up an absolute fuckton of lightning, but you think that can keep me under control? Don't insult me. But I believe you said something aboout a meal, and casting makes me hungry. After you."

mronimusha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:14 pm

The angel scratched his forehead and blinked, smiling rather foolishly. "Well, you see, other cages would definitely be more harmful and no one prefers killing anyone. Except some of us anyway..." He grasped the hilt of his sword and flung it into the air, catching the handle, he swung it to the side and stabbed in the ground.

"Arcane Path." He murmered A beam of light burst forth and pointed in the north east. He leaned forward to survey it. "Mhm. Well, I think there's a pub over to there... Oh, yes, and you two just shake hands and apologize- If it isn't too much to ask." He turned his warm gaze over to the two.

His young features were really quite fun to manipulate, his age made no difference to him. He was immortal anyway.His wings unfurled as he hovered above the ground and sheathed his sword.

Moonwolf
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:58 pm

Zatani's mouth dropped at what the guy was saying to the angel and making him fiercly mad. Once she regained her postures she looked at the guy and was about to say something but all of a sudden the angel she was talking to had caged the both of them up. After everything was over it left her confused. The angel left and now there was just the guy and the other angel that caught her before. She walked over to him with curiosity and hoped she wouldn't make him madder.

"Um. Scuse me but are you a police angel?"

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:50 pm

The man blinked. ".... Police? Whats that?" He asked rather politely, not exactly understanding the notion of the word. "If you meant a guard, or a patrol, not at all, I'm just making a course around the area from time to time and going on to the next correcting certain sins. Does that mean what 'Police' is?" He inquired.

He scratched his head once more. "Wait, are you talking to me?" Then he blinked and raised the book, rather blurred by all this. And delved into the chapters, now ignoring the other.

Moonwolf
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:53 pm

"That's basically what police means," called back Asterius, "you're stopping sins and such. I mean, I took umbrage at it when your lumbering friend tried his hand at policework because it takes a careful hand, not the sledgehammer he possesses. Did I not tell you I was buying dinner? Do you just not eat?"

mronimusha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:13 pm

Zatani almost burst out laughing at the angel not knowing what police was but kept herself from doing it. When Asterius told him he was correct she looked over to the angel and then back to Asterius then the angel again. "My name is Zatani." She said basically to the both of them. When Asterius said something about eating she looked at him with an innocent look as if she had never stolen anything in her life. "Um...I am..a little.."

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:36 am

"Oh! Eating! Yes! Jolar, come along if you wish, and, oh, I don't exactly have the currency here... What is this "money" you mortals rant about anyway, and... Ah, lets all go, come along then... I expect my golden ring will do for payment... Ah, we better eat more."

He stole a look left and right then tucked his book back inside his robes and strode pompously towards the direction pinpointed by his blade.

Moonwolf
Member for 18 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!