Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

*School For the Gifted*

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: *School For the Gifted*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:58 am

Kali frowned. "Great just great...just what we need another body snatching demon...Leave him alone!" She shouted at whatever was controlling his body. " This whole taking over the mind thing is really getting old, So get a hobby!" She said bitterly as she waited for it to responed.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:39 am

Lee growled again and his voice returned to normal. "That was not a demon that was my father," he told her coldly. He always interfered. "Just because the last time I met someone I threatened to have someone seal my power he thinks he can poke into my life," he added, looking at Kali,still drained. He could not believe his father had just done that. How could he ruin everything all the time, no matter what had happened. He was the one who had left his mother anyways, why would he care?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:25 am

Kali huffed. " Well, We're just gonna have to fix that then too" She said with a smile. " But as for now..Sleep" She said pulling his arm and making her way to his room until she realized she had know idea where his room was. She stopped. "Where is your room anyways?" She said scracthing her head.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:22 am

Lee sighed and pointed up through the ceiling. "Top floor," is all he said, and with a sigh, he took a seat in one of the armchairs in the lobby and hung his head. He did not want to go to the top floor, he did not even know if he could, he was dog tired, and as he ran his hand along the soft leather of the chair, he wondered if Kali was going to stay or if she needed to go, and he looked at her, setting the book he had carried most of the day on a table. "So...." he said, not sure what to say next.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:28 am

" Soo...Your going upstairs.Come on lazy bones" She said grabbing his hand and pulling him up." They have got to have an elevator or something." She thought out loud. " Well any case, You have to get some where you could acutally sleep and not get in trouble." she laughed

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:29 pm

(OOC: Actually Cadence did run into the portal late, and just asked everybody what was going on.)

Nightia
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:59 pm

OOC: Well regardless we need to start another class up or something
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:12 pm

((OOC: If you want I can rp one of the teachers. I do not want to have to but if you need me to I will))

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:52 pm

OOC: most likely i will do it using my original character or a new one i've never been two characters at once it should be fun the class might be about survival or something like that

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:11 pm

((OOC: well most of us may need to rp a teacher if we want enough teachers to make a full schedule))

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:15 pm

(OOC: I thought teachers were usually NPCs, but I wouldn't mind playing a teacher.)

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *.*.*.*.* on Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:23 pm

(OOC: Hmmmm, because we need more action and a teacher, I'll post two more character profiles soon. One teacher and an antagonist, just give me some time)

*.*.*.*.*
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:09 pm

OOC: same here i should have it posted in about a hour but shit is extra busy

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:32 pm

((OOC: if i get a chance i will make a teacher profile))

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:34 pm

Name: Sholar Rhodes
Race: Fox hybrid, one fourth Nymph
Looks: Black-tipped red fox ears, and a fox tail. There is soft red fur down her legs, and in place of feet she has paws. Her eyes are deep forest green, large and almond shaped. Her skin is a very light olive complexion. She has black hair about mid-back with natural streaks of brown and she is about 6'4, with a sun tattoo on her left shoulder. Her fox hybrid side shows more then her Nymph side, which does little more then give her an affinity for nature.
Pet: A young blackbird named Jayne.
Personality: Serious, friendly, kind of no-nonsense. She is always organized and calm, but if anything happens that's not 'part of the plan' she can get really mad.
History: When Sholar was five, her mother could no longer afford to keep her, and sent her to live with her sister, Sholar's aunt. Sholar began showing interest in a teacher career, and so her aunt began to see what she could do. And then, her aunt died of mysterious causes. Sholar, now eleven, ran into the woods and began to learn all she could from nature. In an accident, she suffered from amnesia and once again felt drawn to a teacher's position. She found out about and attended the School For the Gifted, and when she reached twenty-eight she became the teacher of Offensive fighting without magic (In another words, like using swords, and any other non-magical weapons).

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:41 pm

((cool nightia a teacher thanks, but i am supposed to be, according to my posts, supposed to be falling asleep))

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *.*.*.*.* on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:47 pm

Name:Ladeth
Race:Demon Prince
Looks: Image
Pet:A Quasit, by the name of Ray-Ray
Personality:Rash, fiery, regal, chaotic, and very twisted person. Ladeth is a rather unique and chaotic individual, even bordering the lines of insanity from time to time.
History:Ladeth is the former Prince of Demons, ruler of the eternal and endless 666 known layers of the Abyss. After a fight with Taotieh, Ladeth resigned from his position and left the Abyss, believing himself a failure for not being able to defeat a lower ranked demon than himself. He has arrived at the school as a request from Peirs, to teach the class that Taotieh left.
Last edited by *.*.*.*.* on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

*.*.*.*.*
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:55 pm

Lee looked at Kali and sighed. He could not get up the stairs and he knew it, but he did not want to disappoint her. "I'm not lazy, I am just tired." He yawned and looked at her, not sure how he could tell her he did not want to go to his room alone when he felt so weak.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:31 pm

(OOC: I'll add Kali's Sadist Uncle Later ^_^ and maybe a teacher)

" I know that I'm just teasing...I'm coming with you, I'll stay all night if I have to... and besides I healed you once so If I need to I can do it again." She said helping him and throwing his arm over her shoulder and helping him walk.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:24 pm

OOC: I don't think I'm going to start the class yet, but here is the character. I wasn't sure on what to put as his race but based on his abilities and what not you can tell me what you think he is and i will change it, but i was thinking he would be a a shaman

name:Manifest
race:Shaman
looks:
pet:Winged Wolf named sphynx
abilities:shape-shift,has strong psychic abilities, can control and summon spirits, and can control elements but create them
personality:the strong silent type, wise, all-knowing, kind,
history:Manifest is a shaman that has just existed he has no paraents and does not remember being a child. All he can only remember is the last hundred years where he has helped many people and spirits with problems and morale choices. He has no definite form but can commonly be seen in the form of a adult male and a black coyote which is his favorite. He has traveled to this school by pure fate.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!