Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

*School For the Gifted*

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: *School For the Gifted*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:36 pm

((OOC: ok... i guess this works, i am sorry i wasnt on in like forever...))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:47 pm

OOC: is everyone waiting for m to start the class or what
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:36 am

(Idk what's going on dude? Like it just died.*shrugs*)
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:34 am

((OOC: sorry everyone i had some family porblems i had to deal with, so once i figure out where we are i will get back on board if you will let me...))

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelbby on Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:56 pm

Bio Setup:
Name: Angel Adragna
race: vampire
looks: (sorry no picture :[ )
Shoulder length auburn hair with sideswept bangs , round facial features, golden butterscotch eyes, pale white skin, full lips, 5'4" Tall
Dorm: Crescent Moon
pet: orange tabby cat named Taboo
Personality: sort of shy but nice, very sweet, romantic, has the ability to see the future.
History: Parents died in a car wreck, nearly died myself, if not for the tall dark man who arrived on the scene, only too quickly for a human. He took her away and saved her life with a bite on her wrist. I dont remember much of my human life-for the crash caused brain damages.

Angelbby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:58 pm

((OOC:i dont have a teacher character or i would start it back...))

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:19 pm

OOC: I could have sworn somebody posted after me

Manifest appeared slowly in front of the school as the wind blew with sphynx flying nearby who had now landed on the top of the school surveying the courtyard. Thoughts randomly came to him about students in need of teacher of survival techniques. This was a regular thing to him whenever he was needed somewhere. He walked through the courtyard looking around when he saw a portal of some sort.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *.*.*.*.* on Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:40 am

(OOC: Things died a bit, eh? Here be our antagonist!)

Name:Necrosis
race:Necropolitian(Undead)
looks: Image
Dorm:N/A
Pet:N/A
personality:A corrupt creature who seeks to end all life, both divine and mortal. Extremely Deicidal(desires to kill Gods) and powerful, not caring who or what gets in his way. Necrosis is the enemy of all living creatures and the king of all undead.
History:None know

(OOC:This guy is a monster, trust me. He isn't as powerful as Ladeth, but he's hella close. However, don't think Ladeth can save you!)

*.*.*.*.*
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:42 am

(ill help get this thing back up lol, i hope everyone comes back)
Lee slowly made his way, now alone, to his dorm, not quite in the mood to be followed by anyone, especially someone worried about him. All he needed was rest, and he could not have it if she followed him. He liked Kali's company, of course, but he could not stand reading everyone's thoughts: it was too new to him.
The dark dorm hallway was unforgiving to his tired eyes, making him strain to see as he pulled out the dorm key, trying to remember which door was his. He went from door to door, staring blankly at the black numbers on the wood, trying to remember which door hid his own bed, his own abode. He needed solitude today, darkness in both his surroundings and in his mind.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:57 pm

(well you can count on me being here)

Faust was resting outside when he saw the man appear in front of the school, no doubt he was one of Taotieh's crazy friends here to to try and teach them. He thought about talking to him but his stomach disagreed it seemed he was hungry again, so he got up and dusted the grass off of him and headed off toward the cafeteria.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:05 am

Lee fell into an uneasy sleep, tossing and turning as he caught glimpses of what people were seeing, their thoughts intruding his dreams, making them erratic and incomplete, as if several different jigsaw puzzles were mixed together and someone was trying to cram the pictures into an image. A wave of pain filled his mind and he woke with a start, weak and in a cold sweat.

A groan issued from his mouth as he sat up in the bed, his elbows resting on his knees. He put his heavy head in his hands and let out a sigh. "Is this how it is always going to be now?"

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:08 pm

Kali ran down the many halls, She was so lost and didn't know how she got where she was. " Lee!" She shouted, becoming very afraid, she truly hated being alone. " Lee..." She said queitly as tears began to fill her eyes.

((Soo sorry, I just got a new computer after my big cross country move, I'm back now though!))

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!