Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Private RP (BeautifulTragedy & Tina101)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Private RP (BeautifulTragedy & Tina101)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tina101 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:11 pm

New York City, the city that never sleeps, most people would kill to live here. That's what Sasha thought when she ran away from home almost eight years ago and made her way east to that glorious so-called utopia. Now she knew better. After eight years of living on the streets, she lived through way more hardships than most people even dreamed about. Every single day was a struggle for survival, and this day was no different. Sasha was taking a break from digging through the trash for discarded food (why in the world would people waste so much glorious food after paying a fortune for it?) and plopped herself down comfortably across the street from the university with a magazine she swiped from a street vender. That was another way she made money, boosting whatever she could find and selling it on street corners. People tended to feel bad for a girl her age selling knock off purses on the street corner.

Classes were starting to get out for the week. Sasha was so tempted to spit on those snotty rich kids who had everything handed to them on a silver platter. They probably wouldn't have a hard day's work in their life only to go to bed hungry in a dark alley with the rats or in the doorway of an apartment building. Nope, they wouldn't survive a day in her life. Scowling, Sasha went back to distracting herself with her magazine. Everything would be perfect if she could get to Beverley Hills and become an actress. You didn't need much talent, she could make it if she tried.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tina101
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Private RP (BeautifulTragedy & Tina101)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulTragedy on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:08 pm

Alexander had just finished all of his classes for the day, his next stop would be home. He left the main college building and turned to walk down the busy sidewalk. There were people all over, rushing to get places and causing traffic jams. This was the normal day in New York City. Alex had become used to the daily chaos, he grew up in this city and therefore knew how to manuever it.

He only lived a few minutes away from his house, but found it more to his liking to have his personal driver pick him up. By the time Alex had gotten to the end of the sidewalk his limo was already parked and waiting for him. His driver got out and opened the door for him, Alexander got in and sat down. Much to his surprise his parents were there too.

"Alexander, dear, we were looking at your current GPA and are proud to have a son such as you. We've made reservations at the High Top tonight to celebrate." His mother was speaking to him but her eyes were on her Blackberry.

"Yes, we even invited some of our business friends to attend as well, so please be on your best behavior." His father added to his mother's words, he was also flipping through a file that sat on his lap.

Alex rolled his eyes, he figured it was another one of their ways to flaunt what they had to their co-workers. They didn't really care about Alex himself, they were simply looking for another way to boast about the amount of money they had in mutiple accounts. Alexander put his hand on the car door and got out, looking at both of his parents.

"I'll be there." He said slamming the door and turning back to the sidewalk. He didn't feel like going home at the moment, instead he just walked to clear his head.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BeautifulTragedy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tina101 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:18 pm

Sasha watched one of those ritzy people climb into their over the top limos. It was a constant reminder that they thought that they were better than her when they really weren't. She was surprised, however, when he emerged from the limo not even a minute later and began to walk down the street. Obviously his glamorous limo wasn't good enough for him.

Deciding not to pass up such a wonderful moment to taunt those snotty rich people, Sasha got to her feet and fell into step next to him. She simply strutted along side him for a little while, just to see what he would do, but that got boring fairly quickly so she decided to spice things up a little bit more.
"What, is your limo not good enough for you?" she asked. "You going to take your private jet to your private island away from us poor folks?" It was so much fun taunting rich people; they usually just walked away (which was incredibly boring), but it was way more fun when they made comments and tried to be just as witty as her.

Tina101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulTragedy on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:58 pm

At first Alexander was going to ignore the girl, but when she started mocking him he decided he would fire back. He didn't usually talk back topeople, partly because he didn't care and also because he thought most people were of lesser importance than he was. He didn't look at her when he spoke, instead he kept his eyes straight ahead.

"I have no desire to talk to somone such as yourself, you know absolutely nothing about me. You're just a piece of trash that found its way out of the gutter and I have no reason to further my conversation with you. So, if you don't mind, it would be best if you left me alone and crawl back into whatever whole you came out of."

Alex rounded a corner, hoping the girl would leave him be.

BeautifulTragedy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tina101 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:08 pm

He couldn't get rid of Sash that easily. This was all she had to do on a boring day, and she couldn't let her source of entertainment get away from her. She rushed ahead of him and stopped right in front of him facing him with her feet planted firmly.
"You think that you're better than me," she pointed out. It was obvious but still. "Have you ever had to search through countless trashcans to find enough food to fill your empty stomach? Have you had to fight off creeps feeling you up and trying to get their rocks off? Have you ever gone a week without eating anything but a handful of second hand food? No, you've had everything handed to you on a silver platter. Lucky you," she spat. These people really had no clue what it was like to survive on the streets.

Tina101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulTragedy on Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:14 pm

Alexander narrowed his eyes, listening to the girl. At the moment he had other things on his mind, and this girl's problems weren't one of them. "Look, I don't need to be wasting my time with a nobody like you, I have more important things that need my attention. There's plenty of other people like you , so go cry to them. I could care less about whats happend to you." He stepped around the girl, looking over his shoulder. "I don't have to think I'm better than you, because I already know I am."

Alex didn't really pay attention to what he was saying, but he really didn't care about the girl. This wasn't the first time some homeless person bothered him. Instead of going on, he just started walking again.

BeautifulTragedy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tina101 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:28 pm

Sasha really couldn't stand people like him, so she spun around on her heels and walked away. It was starting to grow dark, and she had a guy to see. She tucked her greasy hair out of her face and stalked down the street.

Under the highway overpass Sasha had set up a little tent with all her worldly possessions stashed away. No one really went through her belongings. The last time someone did she broke their nose, and that was the end of that. Sasha pulled on a grey hoodie that hung down to her knees and kept her warm in the plummeting New York City night. After that, she grabbed a fistful of cash and made her way across the street and down a dark alley.
"Hey there baby," a sleazy voice in the shadows purred. It gave Sasha the creeps, but he gave her what she needed to survive, especially after getting so worked up over a snotty, rich brat like she met today.
"Hey yourself," she replied shortly. He never came out of the shadows, ever. "Here's the money, just give me what I need." She held out the fistful of money, and the exchange was made.

Once Sasha had what she needed she rushed back to her tent, cooked the heroin and shot it up in her arm. It didn't take long for her to be on cloud nine, and she forgot all about that guy from earlier.

Tina101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulTragedy on Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:55 pm

Alexander had returned home after walking a bit longer, he didn't feel like going to the dinner because it wasn't really for him. Instead he decided to stay home and get some studying done, he had exams tomorrow and wanted to make sure he was ready for them. He had gotten excellent grades so far, so he wasn't really worried about them. It was a good excuse for why he didn't show up to his own dinner.

While flipping through the pages of his Advanced Physics book he thought back to the homeless girl he encountered ealier on that day. She had caught him at a bad time, a time when he was already put off by his parents. Still he didn't exactly feel bad about what he had said to her.

BeautifulTragedy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tina101 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:11 pm

When Sasha's high began to leave her, she decided that it was time for bed. She curled up in her tent on the makeshift bed, which consisted of a worn out pillow and a mound of second hand blankets on a collapsed cardboard box, closed her eyes and eventually fell asleep to the relaxing sound of the cars rumbling above her.

The following morning, Sasha woke up bright and early. Those ritzy college students were incredibly wasteful and threw out tons of food, food she had to get to, on their way to class. It was like an all you can eat buffet, especially since she spent the majority of her money on her dealer the night before. She stumbled out of her tent into the bright sunlight and made her way over to the campus. She knew that the students were staring at her, but who needed them anyway? She'd give them a piece of her mind if she needed to.

Tina101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulTragedy on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:24 am

Alexander had gone to sleep fairly early and had gotten plenty of rest. It was time for him to head out for classes, he left earlier than usual that morning. He didn't feel like dealing with his parents questions about why he hadn't shown up to the dinner the previous night. There was enough time for him to stop by a bakery a few minutes away from the college. His limo driver was waiting for him, parked against the curb. Alex took his normal seat in the back.

The limo pulled up to the front of the bakery, some people stopping to look at the car, others to kept on going their way because it was nothing out of the ordinary for them. Alex got out and joined the line in the store. He glanced down at his watch, making sure he wasn't late for his first round of exams. He still had about twenty five minutes before he had to be in class.

BeautifulTragedy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tina101 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:40 am

The prime place to get some decent food, and maybe some money, was the bakery just off campus. When she got there she saw a limo out front. Great, more rich people to deal with. It was a little too early to get anything out of the trash, so she set about begging. It bothered her to be so nice and polite to such snotty people, but people didn't give away money to rude people, that was a fact of life.

Tina101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulTragedy on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:40 am

Alexander ordered a bagel sprinkled in cinnamon and a hot cup of coffee. There were tables indoors and out, since the weather was decent that morning he chose to eat outside. He sat down at a table on the corner, surrounded by people sipping lattes and tapping away at laptops for early morning business. He took a bite of his bagel and scrolled through pages of his scheduler on his blackberry. He kept all of his important events on it.

Two days away, on a Saturday evening, he had to sit in with his parents at a dinner held in honor of the success of his fathers law firm. He couldn't skip out on this like he had the dinner the day before. He was dreading going, he didn't really like any of the people who worked for his father. He looked around and spotted the girl he had encountered yesterday, rolling his eyes. He turned back around, hoping she hadn't seen him staring.

BeautifulTragedy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tina101 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:43 am

It wasn't a bad morning for Sasha. She had already made twenty bucks, she'd eat like a king today! For some reason people felt especially sympathetic today. It was like around Christmas time, when people seemed to think that giving money to every homeless person they found would make up for the fact that they put off all their holiday shopping til Christmas Eve.

Sasha thanked a small child for giving her a quarter (every penny counted) when she saw him scrolling through his fancy blackberry and eating his ritzy bagel. Smiling smugly, she went over and plopped herself down comfortably in the seat across the table from him.
"If I didn't know any better I'd say that you were stalking me," she commented boldly.

Tina101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulTragedy on Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:45 pm

Alexander resisted the urge to roll his eyes when the girl saw him and came over, taking the seat across from him. At first he pondered not acknowledging her, but turned the idea down. Instead he looked straight at her, taking a sip of his still hot coffee.

"Me, stalking you? I have better things to do than that. If I didn't know any better I'd say you were stalking me." He countered, turning his eyes back to his phone. He glanced at the clock, still plenty of time before exams.

BeautifulTragedy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tina101 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:31 pm

The sight of the fresh coffee and bagel made Sasha's mouth water. She couldn't remember the last time she tasted something so amazing, and she fought the urge to grab it right out of his hand and take a huge bite; he had more than enough money to buy himself a new one.
"This is my turf," she argued. "I'm here each and every day trying to make a living, which is what I should be doing right now instead of talking to a snot nosed brat who wouldn't know a hard day's work if it bit you on the butt." That bagel kept tempting Sasha mercilessly, especially since she hadn't eaten yet and was starting to get hungry.

Tina101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulTragedy on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:40 pm

Alex glanced up from his phone, staring at the girl again. "I can work, but right now there's no need to. I have enough money to keep myself up and going for the rest of my life, right now focusing on my classes is more important. Speaking of which, I have exams I need to get to. As lovely as its been chatting with you, I need to go." He sat his bagel down and picked up his coffee, "Have a good day." With that he turned and headed off across the street. He had spent a little more time talking thn he thought he had.

BeautifulTragedy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tina101 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:46 pm

Sasha watched him walk away. Lucky him, he has classes to go to. Those classes were probably about how to spend their money and be rude to people who were lower than them. That's exactly what Sasha wanted to spend her day doing, yeah, right.

It was then that Sasha realized that he left the majority of his bagel behind. She snatched it up; it was still warm. Without thinking she shoved it into her mouth and basically inhaled it. She closed her eyes and relished in the wonderful taste that filled her mouth. That was probably the best thing she had ever tasted in her entire life, and it was only a half eaten bagel she picked up off a table.

Tina101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulTragedy on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:03 pm

Alex picked up his pace on his way to class once he crossed the street. He was one of the last people to arrive at class, taking a seat in the back of the room. He looked down at his test paper, instantly starting to fill in the empty circles on the asnwer page. Alexander was ssurprised by how easy it was for him to answer the questions, then again he had spent all night rereading chapters.

"Times up." The professor said, his voice echoed throughout the entire room. Everyone put their pens and pencils down and started leaving the room. Alex grabbed his messenger bag and left, off to his next class.

BeautifulTragedy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tina101 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:11 pm

It was a fairly slow day for Sasha so she decided to hit the local homeless shelter to get some real food in her system for once. She usually didn't like going there, those people tried to "save" her, but she was beyond help at this point and they wouldn't listen to her about that. Still, the food was good, and Sasha felt like eating like a king today after that bagel.

After eating, Sasha returned to the streets where she asked random people for some money; some helped her while most walked away. Such was the life in New York City. She couldn't even figure out why she came here in the first place, it wasn't nearly as glamorous as she thought it would be. Still, it was her home now, and there was no way she'd go back to Ohio.

Tina101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulTragedy on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:43 pm

Alexander finished up his first round of exams for the day, so he was able to get out earlier than usual. He had forgotten to let his limo driver know though, so he had to walk home. As it was yesterday, the weather was quite nice so he didn't mind. It was just a short distance between his house and the college anyway.

The day was simply too nice for him to go straight home, so he decided to take a walk through the park. There were people scattered about, jogging, playing around, out on dates, and many other things. It was a relaxing scene to see.

BeautifulTragedy
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!