Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Angel's Refuge (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Angel's Refuge (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyro6957 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:05 am

- Oh yeah, this is going to be fun. A little cliched, but fun nonetheless.

Casthiel bought some potion ingredients, a sword and a book that was almost falling apart.

- The witch was a smart move, only as a demon I couldn't do this alone. Hope that Jayne is right about this. - she whispers while walking to her new home.

---

- Averoff? Seriously, is that your name? Come on... - it wasn't the first time he heard Delano saying that name, but now it sounded funny.

Joshua glanced at Freya's book.

- Could you search for seals? Specifically some like the ones on my arms. - he says, waving his left arm

---

Samuel wandered a deserted village, far from the refuge.

- You can come out now. It has begun.

Two ghosts reveal themselves.

- You need to choose which side you're going to be on. - Samuel says

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pyro6957
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Pyro6957 wrote:- Oh yeah, this is going to be fun. A little cliched, but fun nonetheless.

Casthiel bought some potion ingredients, a sword and a book that was almost falling apart.

- The witch was a smart move, only as a demon I couldn't do this alone. Hope that Jayne is right about this. - she whispers while walking to her new home.

---

- Averoff? Seriously, is that your name? Come on... - it wasn't the first time he heard Delano saying that name, but now it sounded funny.

Joshua glanced at Freya's book.

- Could you search for seals? Specifically some like the ones on my arms. - he says, waving his left arm

---

Samuel wandered a deserted village, far from the refuge.

- You can come out now. It has begun.

Two ghosts reveal themselves.

- You need to choose which side you're going to be on. - Samuel says

"That's my surname, my first name is Melanthe. Since we're on working terms we address each other by surnames, I call him Emmory." she explained, switching her gaze from him and back to the books.

"Sure can do buddy," Freya said, flipping the pages to the other side of the book. "There are many seal spells here, some to keep powers in check, others to keep things in or out...which do you need?" she asked, glancing up at him, she saw the tattoos. Tattoos.

"We can seal his being into that tattoo of yours," she said, her voice rising with excitement.

Melanthe looked at her oddly, "I thought Emmory said not to do that," she reminded her.

Freya shook her head, "No, not seal him in Joshua, just the tattoos, it's been done with powers too. The tattoo can even be removed, with the help of another witch that is..." she said, swinging her gaze from Melanthe to Joshua. "There was a rumor about it once that a very powerful witch had taken a man's tattoo off his back which allowed him to control his powers in exchange for the ability to travel through different dimensions."

Melanthe looked a little skeptical, could nothing ever be normal? "Well, we could try that, use the tattoo as a seal, but won't he try to break it and then regain control over Joshua?" Melanthe asked.

"I don't think so, the tattoo can be separate from him, not apart of him. So he would only be within the tattoo and nothing more." she said.

"What do you think J? Is it a good plan?" Melanthe directed this to Joshua.
Memories. They live with you forever. Even if you forget them, they never forget you.
Spoiler: show

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyro6957 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:16 pm

((Okay, everything's fine now. I'm back to the RP =D))

- It could be done. But... What would happen to me if I was "seal-less"? You know, I have these things for some reason.

---

Casthiel's plan was running smoothly. Everything was in place to open the door to hell and release all the demons. But more importantly, being in the witch's body allows the demon to do things he couldn't before.

- Yes! My bunker is finally finished! Protected every magical being, undetectable, indestructible! - her voice lowered, to almost silence - Maybe I can have my fun now...

She walks to the closet and picks some cloths. Casthiel was a master of manipulating the human mind, her outfit was perfect to captivate men and women, her hair cut to shoulder-length and dyed with some light brown streaks on the natural black.

As she walks towards the window, a nightclub's sign is lighted near by.

- Perfect...

---

Samuel also had an agenda. The necromancer gathered his books and magical supplies.

- Okay, sure. I can kill them before they get to me, but if I can't? 2 seconds are long enough to die. Oh, yeah... This is what I'm talking about.

Picking up an old scythe, the dead man was almost happy.

- If I remember correctly, the spell is somewhere in this book.

Pyro6957
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:57 pm

((Chii is back!<33))

- It could be done. But... What would happen to me if I was "seal-less"? You know, I have these things for some reason.

Freya looked at him, shrugging. "Well, the seal would just be gone, you don't use it as a way to keep your powers in check do you? If you did that would be a problem." she said.

"Oh well, it's not like he'll be able to escape again, he's stuck in a tattoo," Melanthe said, smirking. She sat on the sofa and started to play with the lace hem of her skirt. Now she was bored.

"What are you guys talking about, who is Castiel? Why are we just standing here and doing nothing? What about that other demon, the one that killed my sister?" Lora asked, her voice shaking with her rattled nerves. She sat besides her mother on the coach and still looked scared. As if everyone in the room were going to bite her or something.

"Chillax girl, we'll find that other demon too, he's on the list, but Cas is more important now, he's worse." Melanthe told her, keeping her eyes on the black lace she was fingering. "And stop thinking we're going to hurt you because we won't kay..." she mutered.

"Everything will alright...right J?" Freya swung her gaze from the girl to Joshua. Signaling him with a stiff shake of the head to assure that everything was going to be fine. Even though her gut told her otherwise. Something was coming, something big.

~~

"I still can't shake the feeling that this is going to be worse than before," Delano said, in a soft tone, his gaze still at the night, twilit sky. He lowered his gaze to the ground and saw how quiet and still life had become. He wished for it to stay this way forever...

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyro6957 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:03 am

Freya's look disturbed him a little.

- Yeah, sure. Everything is gonna be just fine.

Joshua walked upstairs.

"Maybe the seal was made to seal us both in one body, it could be useless now."

Something in his heart, felt wrong. Maybe Casthiel's thoughts, maybe his own sick thoughts.

"I'm an angel, I shouldn't be able to think about lust. Heck, I shouldn't feel attracted to human bodies."

Perhaps a remain of his inner demon. Or maybe he was like that the entire time and blamed the demon.

---

The music was loud and repetitive, what seemed like a single beat made the entire song.

"Humans had good music once, where the fuck is it?"

The youngsters were out of their normal state of mind. LSD circled the entire club, everyone knew and everyone wanted it.
Casthiel took advantage of that, and approached a girl, the demon sensed her pheromones at distance.

"She doesn't care about the gender of the other, all she wants is an orgasm.

- Hey, little girl - she whispered at the teenager's ear - I can get you higher than this pills... Like touching the moon... Interested?

The girl nodded and followed Casthiel to her home.

- Here, have a seat.

Pyro6957
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:51 pm

Pyro6957 wrote:Freya's look disturbed him a little.

- Yeah, sure. Everything is gonna be just fine.

Joshua walked upstairs.

"Maybe the seal was made to seal us both in one body, it could be useless now."

Something in his heart, felt wrong. Maybe Casthiel's thoughts, maybe his own sick thoughts.

"I'm an angel, I shouldn't be able to think about lust. Heck, I shouldn't feel attracted to human bodies."

Perhaps a remain of his inner demon. Or maybe he was like that the entire time and blamed the demon.

---

The music was loud and repetitive, what seemed like a single beat made the entire song.

"Humans had good music once, where the fuck is it?"

The youngsters were out of their normal state of mind. LSD circled the entire club, everyone knew and everyone wanted it.
Casthiel took advantage of that, and approached a girl, the demon sensed her pheromones at distance.

"She doesn't care about the gender of the other, all she wants is an orgasm.

- Hey, little girl - she whispered at the teenager's ear - I can get you higher than this pills... Like touching the moon... Interested?

The girl nodded and followed Casthiel to her home.

- Here, have a seat.

"He's prolly causing so much havoc and we're all just sitting here..." Freya mumbled, agreeing with Lora. She glanced up from her book and caught Melanthe's stare. "Shouldn't we...?"

"No, we're going to sit here and wait," Melanthe told her, pointing up, "besides, we can't leave without Emmory, he would never want to miss out on the fun,"

Freya tensed, "but we don't know what he could be doing at this moment, what if he's off killing people!?" she yelled.

Dante nodded also agreeing, "She's got a point there demon, we shouldn't just wait for him to come to us," he offered as means of advice.

"Whatever, I'm bored just sitting here anyways, let's go," Melanthe said, standing up, she ran towards the window and pushed the window open and leaped out. "'C mon Emmory, we got work to do!" she said, running off into the forest.

"What are we going to do?" Lora asked, watching Freya follow off after her, and Dante telling Joshua that they were leaving.

"Stay here," Dante said, glancing from the steps to Freya.

"I can't, I have to help them," she protested. She had one leg over the window pane,snow soaked her leggings.

"No, I will and so will Delano, you have to stay here and protect them," Dante said.

Freya frowned but knew he was right. They could all handle it, and it would be wrong to leave defenseless humans behind. She crossed towards the sofa and collapsed into it. "Fine, I guess you're right..." she said.

"Hey Joshua, are you coming or not? We're gonna need your help, no one knows this guy better than you do. We're outside." he said, and with that he too jumped out the window.

"Where's J?" Delano asked waiting.
"He should be coming, I told him we were leaving." Dante replied.
"We can't go without him," Delano said, looking back to see that Melanthe was farther ahead.

"Let's go already!" she called back...

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyro6957 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:15 pm

- Can't these guys wait a little? I wanted to see it all happening from a safe distance. Now I have to intervene.

Samuel threw out the water of the bowl and picked his scythe.
He drew a symbol on the door of his lair, opening it the necromancer was suddenly in Casthiel's apartment.

The girl from the club was near her death. Suffocated, brought back to life, raped, suffocated again, brought back, etc. Casthiel is a sick bastard, even by most demonic parameters.

- Demon, the time is now. You need to open the door.

As Samuel said that, the girl was in the middle of a tentacle rape by the demon.

- Now? Come on, I was starting to play.

- They're coming, Joshua is with them, wanting to kill you.

The girl falls as Casthiel absorbs the shadow tentacles, her body begging to die, her soul asking to be released from that prison.
As an act of mercy, Samuel cuts of her head with the scythe.

- Now. Are you coming?

- You killed my toy, I have to go.
Her response was surprising, the demon actually respected Samuel. Or feared.

- Leave then, blast the door open. I'll raise the army.

---

- I'm coming, wait a minute.

Joshua had a little bottle with him, and blood dripping from his arm, filling the said bottle.

"One hell of a blast"

The cut healed quickly as he covered the small glass tube, hiding it inside a pocket of his pants.

The angel orbed outside, standing in front of Melanthe, blocking her way.

- Take it easy. I know where he is. Casthiel slipped tonight.

Pyro6957
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:48 pm

Pyro6957 wrote:- Can't these guys wait a little? I wanted to see it all happening from a safe distance. Now I have to intervene.

Samuel threw out the water of the bowl and picked his scythe.
He drew a symbol on the door of his lair, opening it the necromancer was suddenly in Casthiel's apartment.

The girl from the club was near her death. Suffocated, brought back to life, raped, suffocated again, brought back, etc. Casthiel is a sick bastard, even by most demonic parameters.

- Demon, the time is now. You need to open the door.

As Samuel said that, the girl was in the middle of a tentacle rape by the demon.

- Now? Come on, I was starting to play.

- They're coming, Joshua is with them, wanting to kill you.

The girl falls as Casthiel absorbs the shadow tentacles, her body begging to die, her soul asking to be released from that prison.
As an act of mercy, Samuel cuts of her head with the scythe.

- Now. Are you coming?

- You killed my toy, I have to go.
Her response was surprising, the demon actually respected Samuel. Or feared.

- Leave then, blast the door open. I'll raise the army.

---

- I'm coming, wait a minute.

Joshua had a little bottle with him, and blood dripping from his arm, filling the said bottle.

"One hell of a blast"

The cut healed quickly as he covered the small glass tube, hiding it inside a pocket of his pants.

The angel orbed outside, standing in front of Melanthe, blocking her way.

- Take it easy. I know where he is. Casthiel slipped tonight.

~~~~~~

"Fine, lead the way," Melanthe said, hesitating slightly as to not crash into him. "We don't have time to waste!" she said, glancing back to see the others catching up.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyro6957 on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:36 pm

Joshua put his hand on Melanthe's shoulder.

- Dante, Delano, go to the graveyard. It's one near the town. Samuel is there, stop him.

The angel orbed himself and Melanthe to Casthiel's "home".

- Casthiel got sloppy.

The floor was covered with blood, the body of a young girl lied near the center of the room.

---

The demon left her house in the right time. Joshua arrived almost immediately after.
The mountain was empty, not even trees existed on it's top.

Casthiel approached a tile-like rock.

- This could be a little more cliche... Looks like we got lucky.

She bended over and drew a symbol on the rock.

- Where is Samuel? I need souls to open this crap.

---
The undead stood before a tombstone.

- Come on, where the hell are those guys?

Pyro6957
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:52 pm

((I don't know How I'll reply after this, maybe I can sneak on another comp or something!))

Pyro6957 wrote:Joshua put his hand on Melanthe's shoulder.

- Dante, Delano, go to the graveyard. It's one near the town. Samuel is there, stop him.

The angel orbed himself and Melanthe to Casthiel's "home".

- Casthiel got sloppy.

The floor was covered with blood, the body of a young girl lied near the center of the room.

---

The demon left her house in the right time. Joshua arrived almost immediately after.
The mountain was empty, not even trees existed on it's top.

Casthiel approached a tile-like rock.

- This could be a little more cliche... Looks like we got lucky.

She bended over and drew a symbol on the rock.

- Where is Samuel? I need souls to open this crap.

---
The undead stood before a tombstone.

- Come on, where the hell are those guys?

"Graveyard, got it!" Delano said as he switched direction and started towards the graveyard. Dante silently followed after him...

Looking at the bloody mess on the floor, Melanthe shook her head. "What a sick, perverted son of a bitch," she said pissed off at this.

She gave Joshua a look, "Where is he now? Apparently he just left a few moments before we got here...that coward," she said, looking out the window to see how empty it was.

~~

"There," Dante said, pointing straight ahead, there was there target. The figure standing besides the tombstone. They approached him and hesitated once reaching hailing distance, "Sorry we kept you waiting, Sam," Delano said, watching him carefully.

"Let's just end this now, I'm sick of this cat and dog chase games you guys keep playing," Dante said annoyed.

"Tell us what Cas is up to, now." Delano demanded of the mage.

No more games.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyro6957 on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:58 pm

- Finally you got here.

Samuel turns around to face them.

- I'm going to be honest now. Casthiel is going to open the door to hell, simple as that. The thing is, I want him to open the door, it's all part of a greater plan that will not harm humans. Unless someone goes crazy. So my job, for now, is to entertain you while he opens it.

The necromancer slaps his fist on the floor and the dead rise from their graves. He summons a winged specter to serve as his mount.

- Oh, please, do start whenever you want. - Samuel says while mounting the specter and taking flight to hover over the graveyard.

---

- I... Don't know... I've lost track of him and can't read him. - Joshua widens his eyes - Oh... Shit. Do you know where there's a door to hell? - he grabs Melanthe's shoulder with a strong grip

Pyro6957
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:18 pm

Pyro6957 wrote:- Finally you got here.

Samuel turns around to face them.

- I'm going to be honest now. Casthiel is going to open the door to hell, simple as that. The thing is, I want him to open the door, it's all part of a greater plan that will not harm humans. Unless someone goes crazy. So my job, for now, is to entertain you while he opens it.

The necromancer slaps his fist on the floor and the dead rise from their graves. He summons a winged specter to serve as his mount.

- Oh, please, do start whenever you want. - Samuel says while mounting the specter and taking flight to hover over the graveyard.

---

- I... Don't know... I've lost track of him and can't read him. - Joshua widens his eyes - Oh... Shit. Do you know where there's a door to hell? - he grabs Melanthe's shoulder with a strong grip

Delano and Dante watched as he rides away.

"I'll take care of the walking dead, you go after him and stop him," Dante said.

"Alright, you sure you got this?" Delano asked, looking at the crowd of dead zombies that were encircling them.

"Yes, I'll catch up, just go," Dante advanced forwards, morphing his arm into a long, scythe-like weapon, he swung at a couple of zombies and hacked their heads off.

Delano shot into the air like a bullet and trailed after the fleeing necromancer.

~~

"There really isn't an actual door that opens hell kid so calm down," Melanthe said, giving him a strange look. "All you need is a mirror and a spell and well, know the real name of the demon you're summoning. That's how I came to this earth. Delano and I were called out of hell by a very powerful witch." she explained. "To release all the demons from hell will take a lot of power and a really big mirror." she thought the whole thing was silly, the last time something like this happened was when an actual demon blocked out the sun and demons and vampires started rampaging about on earth. To put an end to their party, Melanthe and Delano had to kill the demon that was blocking the sun's rays with his power. Once that was done, all the vamps died and the demons crawled back from which they came. She didn't know how Casthiel was going to open a "door" to hell and repeat the stunt, but she was sure as hell that she was going to stop him.

"Let's go after Cas, I think we can stop him if we get there first, any idea where he could be?" she asked, waiting for an answer...

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyro6957 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:59 pm

- I... Don't know... - Joshua looked embarrassed - How big does that mirror need to be? - something clicked in his mind - I may know where he is.

---

- Good. You're the one I wanted. Follow me Delano. - Samuel flew away from the graveyard, a small orb glowed under his vests - As soon as I arrive Casthiel is ready, so... Hurry up.

Before leaving the graves area the lynch drops a small bottle, which breaks midair and spreads a dark ooze on the graves.

"That bastard is going to stay here"

The soil moves under the ooze, the bones gather in a titan-like shape, all put together by the mysterious liquid.

Pyro6957
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:38 pm

Pyro6957 wrote:- I... Don't know... - Joshua looked embarrassed - How big does that mirror need to be? - something clicked in his mind - I may know where he is.

---

- Good. You're the one I wanted. Follow me Delano. - Samuel flew away from the graveyard, a small orb glowed under his vests - As soon as I arrive Casthiel is ready, so... Hurry up.

Before leaving the graves area the lynch drops a small bottle, which breaks midair and spreads a dark ooze on the graves.

"That bastard is going to stay here"

The soil moves under the ooze, the bones gather in a titan-like shape, all put together by the mysterious liquid.

Delano followed him to wherever he was going, then he saw him throw something down.

"Whoa-didn't see that one coming," he muttered, at the sight of all the zombies getting stronger with the stuff.

He knew this was just getting worse and desired nothing more but to stop it. But instead of reaching out to kill the monster like his instincts told him too. He relied more on his intellect. For now, he would only watch and wait to strike at the right moment.

Dante sliced a few more in half with his sword and noticed the ooze fall upon his enemies. How they seemed to have gained some kind of supernatural strength of it.

"So the fool wants to use magic huh? He's gonna have to do better than that," he said, as he aimed an open palm at a group of zombies that were planning to jump him. He blasted them to bits with a powerful lightning-like bolt.

"I'm just staring to have fun." he said with a smirk, ripping an oncoming zombie by its head.

~~~~

- I... Don't know... - Joshua looked embarrassed - How big does that mirror need to be? - something clicked in his mind - I may know where he is.

"Big enough, and it all depends on the circumstances. You can't just open a door and let out all the demons, you need something powerful enough to do that. Like a lot of energy, and the right timing." Melanthe explained as she followed him.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingxGlasses on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:24 pm

((Yikes! I don't know where you guys are! Fill in please? Pretty please with cherries and whipped cream on top?))
"The second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning!" All you need is a little bit of fairy dust, and to believe! :) Come join the adventure as we battle the ruthless Captain James Hook and his crew pirates of the Jolly Roger!

neverland-ooc-t31233.html

LookingxGlasses
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:02 am

LookingxGlasses wrote:((Yikes! I don't know where you guys are! Fill in please? Pretty please with cherries and whipped cream on top?))

Well I'm waiting for Pyro to continue, if not I will go on without him T^T And well, the story is all about an Angel named Ria who makes a refuge to help people find happiness in some way or another. Now the whole thing has taken a train ticket to Crazy Town. Casthiel is plotting to destroy the world by opening a portal that will let out all the demons from the Underworld. Delano is following Samuel another supernatural entity to a certain place I think. Ria is back at the refuge helping others there. Freya is attending to a girl and her mom who were attacked by demons and Melanthe is being well, Melanthe.

Hope that helps!

xoxo -A.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!