Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Angel's Refuge (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Angel's Refuge (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyro6957 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:48 am

Joshua was confused at what was happening around him. Apparently someone else is in Delano's body and is feeding on Melanthe's rage.

- Looks like someone is trying to go berserk. - he says to Freya

Suddenly, Joshua feels a hand on his shoulder.
- What the fuck? - Delano's whisper startled him -Oh... Go on, time to party.

---

- So much anger... Tastes like chicken!

Looking around he sees what looks like a small crack.

- Holy shit... She is distracted and there's a crack. Maybe I can pull this off.

Turning to a dark cloud-like gas, Casthiel passes through the crack.

- Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me. A barrier spell?! - his attention turns to what was happening outside the flask - Hmm... I don't like that guy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pyro6957
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tathos on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:07 pm

Thorn felt a little twinge sadness when he was suddenly reminded that Lorelei was not there anymore and would never be again. Opening his eyes more to see, Thorn saw that it was Ria who was leaning over him, asking if he was alright.
Taking a deep breath, he responded, "I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else, Ria. Ugh...No, I don't hurt too much anywhere."
Sitting up with a great grunt, Thorn put one hand to his head and closed his eyes, trying hard to remember a strange dream he thought he had.
"Actually it really hurts right-..." Thorn put a hand to his chest, feeling where his heart would be; because it felt like someone had stabbed him at that place. But, now that he realized it was only sad emotions, he sighed.
Looking around at his surroundings, the memories came back to Thorn of the whole incident before he passed out. His eyes inadvertently landed on his other hand and Thorn realized he was holding Ria's hand. Trying to not make it awkward, Thorn joked, "Heh, seems this is the second time you've encountered me in a disoriented state."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tathos
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:45 pm

Delano grimaced when the thought came to him. The only way to end all this chaos.

Freya nodded slightly, she divided her alarmed glance between the two. The cloud grew thicker, like smoke, swallowing them.

"Your purity can drive Siberio out of me, however in doing so, you'll also kill me. Do it'" Delano told him.

Melanthe couldn't hold her anger back any longer. She became full demon, her eyes a beatiful yet dangerous crimson hue.

"Now, let's proceed in our original plan Melanthe," Delano said, he too had changed. But since Siberio was in control-he hadn't yet lost himself in rage. He released her and stood at arm's length from her.

"Do it now," Delano's urgent whisper directed at Joshua.

Melanthe already conjured a plan to turn the tables. She shot Joshua a look wanting him to not do what Delano told him to. With a dead serious tone she announced, "I will destroy this mockery of a haven, Delano, you await me at the park. When I return, our fun will begin," she smiled devilishly, seeing how he had failed to notice her sarcastic tone at the word fun. Her scarlet eyes gave a twinkle of mischief. Something Joshua was sure to pick up on. She had used this tactic scores of times.

Delano cast a look at everyone present, he was glad that today would to be their down fall. Glancing at Melanthe, he returned a dark smile. "Don't keep me waiting." with that finality, he was gone.

"We're so dead," Freya replied to Tyro's earlier question.

Melanthe's clever angular face was tilted to the side, her eyebrow cocked, her lips smirked richly amused, her eyes dancing in perfect comprehention.

"Oh 'c mon, did you really think I'd do that?" she said, her gaze released Joshua and swung to Delano's shadow. His expression was sullen
"Emmory, no one could ever kill you-except me!" She knew that much true. It was there in her eyes, in the teasing tilt to her smile.

"I beg to differ," he muttered.
"I'm going to help you," she said matter-of-factly.

He managed a grateful smile at her generosity, but on seeing the amused arch of her brow, he realized fully well as she, that he was also now in her debt.

"Pssh, you guys are helpless, here's the plan..." Melanthe said, her tone, light and playful.

She told Joshua and Freya to follow her to the park. They were to help find a host in which could be used to place the demon within, then Delano could return to his body.

"I know one," came Delano's whisper.

"Demons, more to enjoy!" yelled an ogre demon, pointing at Delano.

"Not quite," Delano said. He glanced at Melanthe who appeared behind the beast.

They were all in the town, already spotting Delano's chosen host. Alone exiting an abandoned house where the host had just murdered an innocent young man and ate him. Unfortunate lad.

"I promise to pay you for your service," Delano said, sardonically.
"What ser-" he was cut off, as Melanthe sharply struck him behind the neck, knocking him out.

"Averoff, that wasn't necessary," Delano said, sighing at her.
"It's easier that way we won't have to waste time. He isn't our type anyway." she said.

Delano glanced at Joshua.
"Can you-"
"I have a hover charm to lift him for us!" Freya said wanting to be useful.

"Okay," Delano said, he was patient.
"No locate Delano's body with that seeker stone, Joshua, you can orb us all there," Melanthe advised. All angels had the ability to orb. Teleporting from one location to another in a matter of seconds.

Freya took out the map she always kept in her back pocket, along with the stone. She opened the map and layed it on the trash can's cover.

"Delano," she called out, the stone twirled in a circle around the map then the stone as if magnatized, landed on the paper.
"Lunar Park, he's waiting at the crossroads." Freya said.

"That is our next destination," Melanthe said.

Delano silently nodded agreeing.

~~

Ria blinked lightly at seeing Thorn sit up. He claimad to have had no pain. However he placed his hand over his chest-he needn't say a word. She knew.

He was going to say it hurt their but realized that she still clasped his hand. He spoke. She listened intently, nodding to show she heard him.

"Disoriented state?" Ria repeated, thoroughly confused. "I don't understand, is that a good thing?" she looked curious. Her eager to learn these things showed in her wide, expressive, honey tinted soft brown irises. She held his hand daintly with both of her small hands.
Her actions resembled the likes of a child, innocent and still oblivious to the reality of the darkness that lived within mortal hearts. One sees the face, but not the heart within. Something Ria had to learn, but never would fully understand.

"Thorn... does it hurt to be disoriented?" she said, testing the syllables and still having not the vaguest idea of its meaning. She looked worried again.
Memories. They live with you forever. Even if you forget them, they never forget you.
Spoiler: show

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:20 am

"Right...What?!" Tyro said. "What's going on?"

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyro6957 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:50 am

((could you try to not control Joshua? Not that I'm angry or something like that, it's just that then it's hard to keep track of him xD))

Delano grimaced when the thought came to him. The only way to end all this chaos.

Freya nodded slightly, she divided her alarmed glance between the two. The cloud grew thicker, like smoke, swallowing them.

"Your purity can drive Siberio out of me, however in doing so, you'll also kill me. Do it'" Delano told him.

Melanthe couldn't hold her anger back any longer. She became full demon, her eyes a beatiful yet dangerous crimson hue.

"Now, let's proceed in our original plan Melanthe," Delano said, he too had changed. But since Siberio was in control-he hadn't yet lost himself in rage. He released her and stood at arm's length from her.

"Do it now," Delano's urgent whisper directed at Joshua.

Melanthe already conjured a plan to turn the tables. She shot Joshua a look wanting him to not do what Delano told him to. With a dead serious tone she announced, "I will destroy this mockery of a haven, Delano, you await me at the park. When I return, our fun will begin," she smiled devilishly, seeing how he had failed to notice her sarcastic tone at the word fun. Her scarlet eyes gave a twinkle of mischief. Something Joshua was sure to pick up on. She had used this tactic scores of times.

"Hmm, okay"

Delano cast a look at everyone present, he was glad that today would to be their down fall. Glancing at Melanthe, he returned a dark smile. "Don't keep me waiting." with that finality, he was gone.

"We're so dead," Freya replied to Tyro's earlier question.

Melanthe's clever angular face was tilted to the side, her eyebrow cocked, her lips smirked richly amused, her eyes dancing in perfect comprehention.

Casthiel was still blocked by the magical barrier, no one seemed to notice the dark cloud around the flask, no one seem to notice the demon.

"Oh 'c mon, did you really think I'd do that?" she said, her gaze released Joshua and swung to Delano's shadow. His expression was sullen
"Emmory, no one could ever kill you-except me!" She knew that much true. It was there in her eyes, in the teasing tilt to her smile.

"I beg to differ," he muttered.
"I'm going to help you," she said matter-of-factly.

He managed a grateful smile at her generosity, but on seeing the amused arch of her brow, he realized fully well as she, that he was also now in her debt.

"Pssh, you guys are helpless, here's the plan..." Melanthe said, her tone, light and playful.

She told Joshua and Freya to follow her to the park. They were to help find a host in which could be used to place the demon within, then Delano could return to his body.

"I know one," came Delano's whisper.

- Park. Okay, should be easy.

"Demons, more to enjoy!" yelled an ogre demon, pointing at Delano.

"Not quite," Delano said. He glanced at Melanthe who appeared behind the beast.

They were all in the town, already spotting Delano's chosen host. Alone exiting an abandoned house where the host had just murdered an innocent young man and ate him. Unfortunate lad.

"I promise to pay you for your service," Delano said, sardonically.
"What ser-" he was cut off, as Melanthe sharply struck him behind the neck, knocking him out.

"Averoff, that wasn't necessary," Delano said, sighing at her.
"It's easier that way we won't have to waste time. He isn't our type anyway." she said.

Delano glanced at Joshua.
"Can you-"
"I have a hover charm to lift him for us!" Freya said wanting to be useful.

"Okay," Delano said, he was patient.
"No locate Delano's body with that seeker stone, Joshua, you can orb us all there," Melanthe advised. All angels had the ability to orb. Teleporting from one location to another in a matter of seconds.

Freya took out the map she always kept in her back pocket, along with the stone. She opened the map and layed it on the trash can's cover.

"Delano," she called out, the stone twirled in a circle around the map then the stone as if magnatized, landed on the paper.
"Lunar Park, he's waiting at the crossroads." Freya said.

"That is our next destination," Melanthe said.

Delano silently nodded agreeing.

- Why are we waiting then?
Joshua touches their shoulders, blue orbs swirl around them and turn the group into a purple light, teleporting them to Lunar Park.

---

Casthiel sprints around the barrier, trying to find a weak spot.

"Maybe... Just maybe..."

He turns to his humanoid form, a miniature version at least, tendrils spread from his "feet" and force the shield.

"Harder, just a little bit more and it will break."

With a scream, one of the dark tentacles makes a small hole in the wall.

"Just enough..."

Pyro6957
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:50 pm

((sorry won't happen again. ))

Delano then walked down towards his body and stood there silently waiting.

Melanthe appeared, she smiled at him.

"You lied to me!" Delano yelled, "You never touched them!" he shouted.

"That's right, and there is nothing you can do about it," she told him.

"Fine, then you leave me no choise but to kill you," Delano said, he launched forwards, shooting his hand out, he grabbed her by the neck.

Melanthe smiled, "You won't be able to," she whispered, just before her breath got cut off. His intentions were to kill her.

"Delano..." the thought came into his mind. He saw the female he was attempting to kill change. Her amethyst eyes turned a deep pink color, followed by the hair. Which bled an equally dark pink color, she looked like Bella.

"Aww, so you're also a shifter, amusing," he said, tightening his grip.

She held his wrist, behind him, the demon appeared.

"Die!" Delano yelled. But then he froze, his grip around her slender neck loosened. He stared at her wide eyed.

"Can't do it can you? Of course you can't I was the girl you loved!" Melanthe told him, smiling.

"I never..."

"The body remembers what the mind forgets, that is why you can't do it." she told him.

"I can't take being within a shell that cannot even handle a useless kill." Siberio said. He left Delano's body and found himself entering the demon's body.

Delano quickly moved forwards in a swift motion and returned within his body-but one could never be too sure.

"Emmory?" Melanthe asked, returning to her normal self.

"Leave now," he told her, turning towards the demon.

"No!" she shot back.

"Kill her Delano, I know you can, I've tainted your heart with pure hate and anger. This will be easy." Siberio told him.

"Go Now!" Delano yelled at her, he gave her a very dark glare.

"I'm not leaving Emmory," she promised him.

"Embrace the hatred within you, and kill her!" Siberio commanded.

Delano stepped closer to her, she never moved, her eyes locked with his.

"You know what I really hate?" Delano asked, he took another step.

Siberio, in anticipation, edged closer behind him.

"What?" Melanthe asked.

"Things like-him!" Delano spun around to meet his gaze, his fist connected with the monster's face. His face crunched in on itself and he fell back, stunned, then he lost consciousness.

"Good job Emmory," Melanthe appraised.

"Let's go," Delano said, he turned and walked away.

Melanthe turned to look over at the others, "'C mon guys, this party is over," she said, smirking. She turned and followed Delano back towards the direction of the refuge.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyro6957 on Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:51 am

"I'm out!"

The dark tendrils all go to the same little hole and break the shield. The dark cloud escape to the sky.

- Finally, I'm out! - Casthiel laughs with a dark and sinister tone - Where is my tormentor?! - the sky turned black with the demon's anger - Joshua, where is He?! - the purple flames on his eyes revealed the rage within his heart.
The dark wings stretched at maximum, the tendrils that came from his stomach grabbed Joshua and pulled him up.
- Where is the bastard?!

- I want to kill Him as much as you do. But I do not know where He is. - a small explosion of light broke the embrace

- Melanthe, I'm sorry, but I couldn't wait anymore.
Casthiel turns into a dark cloud and escapes, as the sky turns blue again.

Pyro6957
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:43 pm

"Well..." Melanthe said acting surprized. She glanced down at the flask and saw why he was able to escape. The temporary lock had broken and disappeared.

"She did say it was temporary," Delano reminded her.

"That just means I'll have to hunt him down...again" Melanthe expressed, slipping the metallic object in its leathery holder.

Delano sighed saying,"Goodluck with that."

"Oh I don't need luck, but thanks," she said.

((Something should happen now- something totally unexpected. Any ideas?))

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:24 am

"What the bloody hell is going on! First dragons, some death bringing tart and near oblivion, now some black things escaped and its supposedly a bad thing! Can some one just sit with me and tell me what's going on so I can help too!!" Tyro shouted at everyone within ear shot.

(Best I could think of that wasn't entirely random.)

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyro6957 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:55 am

((Something unexpected huh? Btw, what happened to Bella? Didn't someone took control of the character?))

Joshua comes down from the sky.
- He doesn't want to kill. At least for now. - the kitsune scream was surprisingly painful - Tyro, before you appeared in the refuge, I was a demon-angel hybrid. Melanthe and Ria helped me through the phase in which I had to choose, fortunately I chose to be an angel. That thing is the demon I would have become. Melanthe sealed him in that flask, he escaped into my body when we fought the dragon queen, he still had energy and I had none. Then he was sealed again and Freya cast a barrier around the flask. Now he broke out and is completely free with the anger of the entire universe in his heart, aimed against one other demon that tried to manipulate us. Which is our luck, if Casthiel didn't have a specific target we would all be doomed. Again. Another problem is, all demons that I've seen have a humanoid form. Delano, Melanthe, every single one of them. Casthiel seems to only have a shadowy figure. Sure, it's physical, but he will be noticed.

The tattoos on his arms were glowing brightly.

"So that is why the seal was put..."

- Melanthe, - he says turning to the female - you won't be able to trap him for too long.

The light on his arms was slowly fading.

---

"I can't remain like this forever. I need a host."

A little girl was walking with her parents in a distant park.

"It would be funny... Maybe a clown? No, too boring."

The park was now behind the dark cloud.

"Someone no one will suspect. Look! A lawyer! No... A demon. Yeah, body taken."

A rock band was exiting a bar after a small show.

"Yeah... No one suspects the keyboard guy!"

The cloud descends from the sky and enters on the body of one of the band members.

"I like this body, fast fingers!"

Pyro6957
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:50 am

"Thank you!" Tyro said, supremely grateful. "You see, if that had happened at the beginning I might have been able to help more. Although world destruction is one hell of a distraction. You can't exactly be blamed." He stuffs his hands into his pockets with a comfortable slump.
"So all we have to do is bottle him up again. How are we meant to find a demonic cloud and stuff it into another container? Fans?"

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:24 pm

me will post later no time now at bloody laundromat w momz who works there an pissed as hell. My life is so prosaic! >_<'

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyro6957 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:21 am

"So all we have to do is bottle him up again. How are we meant to find a demonic cloud and stuff it into another container? Fans?"

- Hm. Maybe it isn't that easy. As we all witnessed, he doesn't a human form like other demons. Even the dragon queen looked like a human. I have never seen a demon turn to a dark cloud either.

---

- So guys, where are we going next? - Casthiel was trying to find out who his host is

- Dude, don't you remember? Your father got us a gig in Vegas!

- Oh, right...

The demon closes his eyes for a bit and access the memory of the body.
"Interesting..."

- We may have a tiny problem with Vegas... - a grin appears in his face

- Oh, come on! What is it this time?

- You are not going to make it there.

- Why?

The engine of the van stops working. Casthiel rises from his seat, his arms turn to dark tendrils which grow and grab everyone by the neck, suffocating them.

- How can I make this a funny situation? - he says while dropping the bodies - Oh I know! - the arms return to normal - Jack! - a scalpel materializes in his hand - Who wants a stake? - he says while laughing at the joke

Pyro6957
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tathos on Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:04 pm

((Sorry I've been gone. Busy week.))

Thorn saw the confusion on Ria's face as soon as he spoke. Either the poor girl was slow or she had the intelligence of a child.
Smiling sympathetically, Thorn said, "Well, to tell the truth, being disoriented is actually really confusing. You don't understand very much while it's happening to you and you...." again, Thorn saw the perplexed look on Ria's face and only let out a small sigh through his nose as he patted her head like a brother would do to a younger sister.
"It does kinda hurt, Ria. And it doesn't help that I'm already hurting."
Sighing to himself, Thorn let his mind go back just a little bit ago as he saw Lorelei go to the heavens. Trying to shake the memory out of his head, Thorn put a hand on the side of his face and heard a slight tinkling. Looking at his hand, he saw that he had the necklace he had actually given to Lorelei the day previous.
His brow furrowed as he tried to remember how it got there, but only nodded a little bit when it came back to him. Before she had left, Lorelei had grasped his hand. Could it be that she had slipped it into his hand as she left?
Shrugging it off, Thorn supressed a half-sob as he still tried to block out the cursed memory.
"Um, I'm kinda hungry, Ria. I think I'll get some food, or something."
Thorn pulled his hands away from the sweet girl that tried to comfort him and stood up.

Tathos
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:21 am

Angel-Chii wrote:me will post later no time now at bloody laundromat w momz who works there an pissed as hell. My life is so prosaic! >_<'

OOC: Does this mean you have no time to post 'OOC' at the beginning of your post or to type properly?
That sentence should have been:
OOC: I will post later, I have no time now. I'm at the laundromat with my mom, who works there and is very pissed. My life is so prosaic!

Sorry for the spelling lesson, I've just started getting more paranoid about the major illiterateness of other people.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:15 am

"Shouldn't we try and find another container? Or will some Tupperware or something do?

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleeding_Silence101 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:54 am

(ok, before I post, where is everyone?)
90% of girls would scream if Miley Cyrus was about to jump off the Empire State Building. 9% would yell jump. If you're the 1% that would push her, copy and paste this in your signature.

Bleeding_Silence101
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:05 am

(In the room where they kept that demon. Oh wait...Your new...)

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:28 am

Myriah_Lee wrote:OOC: I will post later, I have no time now. I'm at the laundromat with my mom, who works there and is very pissed. My life is so prosaic!

OOC-((That's right, Myriah_Lee I didn't have time to check if I had spelled that sentence properly. Please forgive, I usually incourage proper spelling in posts. I'll do my best to get it right next time and thanks for noting that. ^_^ ))

Tyro wrote:"Shouldn't we try and find another container? Or will some Tupperware or something do?

Melanthe glanced up at seeing the refuge come into view. Hearing Tyro ask a question she turned to look at him.

"It's easy to spot demons masked beneath mortal flesh, I knew all along this would happen, the Seer told me so," she replied.

Bleeding_Silence101 wrote:(ok, before I post, where is everyone?)

((Melanthe, Delano, Tyro, Joshua and Freya are just outside the refuge, which is located in the middle of the forest. Ria, Ayuta and Thorn are inside. Hope that helps much! Happy posting and welcome! :) ))

Pyro6957 wrote:

- Hm. Maybe it isn't that easy. As we all witnessed, he doesn't a human form like other demons. Even the dragon queen looked like a human. I have never seen a demon turn to a dark cloud either.

---

- So guys, where are we going next? - Casthiel was trying to find out who his host is

- Dude, don't you remember? Your father got us a gig in Vegas!

- Oh, right...

The demon closes his eyes for a bit and access the memory of the body.
"Interesting..."

- We may have a tiny problem with Vegas... - a grin appears in his face

- Oh, come on! What is it this time?

- You are not going to make it there.

- Why?

The engine of the van stops working. Casthiel rises from his seat, his arms turn to dark tendrils which grow and grab everyone by the neck, suffocating them.

- How can I make this a funny situation? - he says while dropping the bodies - Oh I know! - the arms return to normal - Jack! - a scalpel materializes in his hand - Who wants a stake? - he says while laughing at the joke

"In order for a demon to come in contact with the mortal world, he or she needs a human body to work with. They can't just come out of the underworld and just walk around like nothing. They'll remain like a shadow form, and if they never get a host, they'll be taken back from which they came," Delano explained.

"That's right, Emmory and I couldn't just enter this world without a shell, so he being his ever so goody-two-shoes took on a mortal that had commited suicide, I took on the girlfriend. Oh, she wasn't dying, I just liked her pretty face..." Melanthe said with a sly grin.

"I guess that's what makes you how you are," Freya said, she looked at Delano.

"Yeah, we still have to deal with the person's previous emotions and memories. It's not easy sometimes...and I still feel bad for what you did Averoff," he directed this at Melanthe, glaring at her at a memory unknownst the the rest of the group.

"I had no choise, her soul shattered at my entrance and well, she had a brave heart. It's too bad, but don't worry, I've grown accustomed to this shell and look I've taken care of it," Melanthe said in fake concern.

"And you stil insist on calling her "it" and "shell" that's not thier original name,"
"Whatever, can we focus on the matter at hand and disscuss this another time, it bores me. 'C mon we're here," Melanthe reached the door, much more eager to make there before Delano made a combat.

Delano let out a sigh as he walked in after her. Then came Freya who had taken all of this and and tried her best to process this new information into her already whirring mind.

~~

Tathos wrote:((Sorry I've been gone. Busy week.))

Thorn saw the confusion on Ria's face as soon as he spoke. Either the poor girl was slow or she had the intelligence of a child.
Smiling sympathetically, Thorn said, "Well, to tell the truth, being disoriented is actually really confusing. You don't understand very much while it's happening to you and you...." again, Thorn saw the perplexed look on Ria's face and only let out a small sigh through his nose as he patted her head like a brother would do to a younger sister.
"It does kinda hurt, Ria. And it doesn't help that I'm already hurting."
Sighing to himself, Thorn let his mind go back just a little bit ago as he saw Lorelei go to the heavens. Trying to shake the memory out of his head, Thorn put a hand on the side of his face and heard a slight tinkling. Looking at his hand, he saw that he had the necklace he had actually given to Lorelei the day previous.
His brow furrowed as he tried to remember how it got there, but only nodded a little bit when it came back to him. Before she had left, Lorelei had grasped his hand. Could it be that she had slipped it into his hand as she left?
Shrugging it off, Thorn supressed a half-sob as he still tried to block out the cursed memory.
"Um, I'm kinda hungry, Ria. I think I'll get some food, or something."
Thorn pulled his hands away from the sweet girl that tried to comfort him and stood up.

Ria nodded in slight understanding. Thorn as Delano would put it, was a kind of person with a strong personality. A tough cookie. However, Ria could find a way to break through that wall. Find something soft inside. Watching him intently she noticed how he looked at his hand. There was something in it. Leaning in closer to observe, she saw that it was a necklace.

"Then come with me to the kitchen, there is food there," she told him, rising to her feet. She walked down the hall leading him towards the kitchen. There she saw the whole gang flaking into the living room. With a warm smile gracing her angelic features she smiled saying,
"Welcome back!"

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyro6957 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:43 am

"In order for a demon to come in contact with the mortal world, he or she needs a human body to work with. They can't just come out of the underworld and just walk around like nothing. They'll remain like a shadow form, and if they never get a host, they'll be taken back from which they came," Delano explained.

"That's right, Emmory and I couldn't just enter this world without a shell, so he being his ever so goody-two-shoes took on a mortal that had commited suicide, I took on the girlfriend. Oh, she wasn't dying, I just liked her pretty face..." Melanthe said with a sly grin.

"I guess that's what makes you how you are," Freya said, she looked at Delano.

"Yeah, we still have to deal with the person's previous emotions and memories. It's not easy sometimes...and I still feel bad for what you did Averoff," he directed this at Melanthe, glaring at her at a memory unknownst the the rest of the group.

"I had no choise, her soul shattered at my entrance and well, she had a brave heart. It's too bad, but don't worry, I've grown accustomed to this shell and look I've taken care of it," Melanthe said in fake concern.

"And you stil insist on calling her "it" and "shell" that's not thier original name,"
"Whatever, can we focus on the matter at hand and disscuss this another time, it bores me. 'C mon we're here," Melanthe reached the door, much more eager to make there before Delano made a combat.

Delano let out a sigh as he walked in after her. Then came Freya who had taken all of this and and tried her best to process this new information into her already whirring mind.

- Hmm. That explains it. But we still have the Casthiel problem. We need a container... - Joshua's eyes open widely - That's it...

---

- This wasn't funny at all.
The van was decorated with the guts of the band. The gasoline removed and blood put in it's place.

- Something is lacking... Maybe I can copy a bit of Dean.
Picking the scalpel from the floor he stabs it in a head that was lying around.

- Perfect...

The demon sniffs the air.
"Dark energy... What is going on in these forest?"

Pyro6957
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!