Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach: When The Worlds Collide (IC) ~Closed~

a topic in Completed RPGs, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RPGs that are finished.

Re: Bleach: When The Worlds Collide (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cyberxigbar on Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:49 am

Glancing at the exciting scene from his small Garganta, Schneider could only let out a little sigh. Dear me… Is our hero perhaps having a premonition of sorts? he thought, having already designated Midnight as the protagonist. Schneider's attention was instantly drawn to Midnight once she had expressed her desire to enter the World of the Living. Having heard of the situation there, Schneider knew that he had a new show to occupy his time for at least a month.

Turning his gaze from Midnight for the moment to focus on Akir, Schneider couldn't help but wonder what to cast him as. Judging by his interaction with Midnight, he could easily be a love interest if he were willing to push the two hard enough in that direction. Putting his hand on his hip, Schneider knew that he would have to settle for a fellow lead before even thinking of adding a romantic subplot... It truly was a pity, though.

Hm... perhaps an antagonist or two to add conflict? Of course, he couldn't involve Lord Aizen yet and HE, the director, could not take the stage yet! So, putting his hands on his temple, Schneider thought hard about everything that was said and done since Midnight reached Earth. ...9th Squad's Former Third Seat, huh? Hmm... Turning back with a flourish, Schneider headed back to Las Noches to prepare for the Second Act.
Last edited by cyberxigbar on Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cyberxigbar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:36 am

V inched her way closer the battle with every flash step, the spiritual pressure she sensed was enormous coming from multiple points. She was worried not only for her safety and that of the town but if any hollows sensed it too.

“This is bad, VERY bad,” she thought to herself, “I have to stop this battle before things get any worse.”

Coming to an abrupt stopped she looked into the sky and some figures fighting, a cloud of ash formed. From that she knew Akir was there in the chaos. Being even more motivated to come to his aid she resumed her flash step while the scenes of the battle disappeared from her sight being blocked by the low-rise buildings. The air was tense, she could sense Akir and another we’re fighting off hollows. V began to worry even more now, she was nervous hoping to not fail like she did in her last mission. Shaking those thoughts away she focused on getting to and aiding Akir, but. . .the battle was over? this was strange. . . it just ended!? V tried to stay calm hoping Akir was still alive. Her mind frame was broken seeing a massive black wolf which let out a roar filled with agony and rage.

Drawing her zanpatkuto from its sheath and spoke “Light as a feather” V prepared herself for battle.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BSX
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:47 am

The two Midnights battled and slashed at eachother and kept making eachother bleed. Midnight stopped slashing at her other self and looked at her other self.

"You know it is annoying calling you my other self...so Im calling you Bloodnight."

Bloodnight chuckled and smirked and then lunged at her again and made slashes all over her body.

"That is fine with me little queen...but remember you must defeat me to gain all your power and freedom back..."

"What do you mean 'gain all my power back' ?"

"Oh you don't remember all your powers you had while you where an adjuchas?"

Midnight looked at Bloodnight in confusion. "No I dont remember...All I remember is that I devoured a lot of souls..."

Bloodnight cackled and rolled over laughing.

"I guess I did take those memories when I left your mind..."

Back in the real world the wolf was destroying buildings and screaming in agony and howling which sent waves of evil reiatsu throughout the city. The wolf shot black ceros at buildings and random hallows and kept screaming and howling unbearably.

"..........help..............." The voice silenced itself and never spoke again after asking for help one more time and after that the wolf acted more vicious and agony.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:14 am

Akir watched Midnights giant wolf like form rage through the remote tokyo region. Something was wrong with her, and he couldn;t exaclty pin point what it was. He didn't know any real ways of stopping her since bakudo didnt work very well on hollows at this level. He put his hand over his mouth thinking quickly about something he could do to quell the suffering of his ally. He stalled for a few moments before it came to him. Flash stepping onto the top of a nearby building he pointed out his zanpakuto and jumped forward two levels.

"Bankai!"

The red flare glared across the sky as the smoke cleared, Akirs clothes were replaced by the buddhist grab. He came forward to confront the raging wolf. Looking up as it prowled toward him he prepared to use his most powerful attack.

"My spiritual power is extremely spent so... This shouldn't kill you just knock you out from the blood loss... Hado # 90 Kurohitsugi"

A black grid appeared all around the huge wolf. As the reiatsu gathered the grid became a square which encased the creature. Black spears ran into a few different sides of the box. When it reopened the wolf fell to the ground with many open wounds. Akir stood with an indifferent look on his face as his bankai receded.
"We are drawn to each other Like drops of water, like the planets We repulse each other Like magnets, like the colors of our skin"

Yes there is no fate for us, Only those that are swallowed by ignorance and fear and miss a step, Fall in to the river rapid called fate"

Alucard
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:37 am

Midnight lunged at Bloodnight and her blade pierced through Bloodnight. Bloodnight grinned and then spat blood.

"Well Little Queen you won...now you get your memories and your powers I stole from you back...but I am not gone forever...I will be back..."

After Bloodnight spoke she dissapeared and then the screams stopped. Midnight blinked and then a flood of memories went passed her eyes and her body spazzed and she collasped into the darkness and everything went black.

Meanwhile the wolf was defeated by Akir and after the wolf dropped to the ground it slowly morphed back into Midnight. One thing was missing though...Midnight was naked... Her body was covered in hallow goop and it covered her breasts and other parts and her body has huge gashes and slices all over it. Midnight was curled into a ball and she was bleeding profusely. Midnight spoke one word before she passed out...

"Thanks..."

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:48 am

Akir looked down on Midnights form, whoever once he set his eyes upon her his face became red hot. She nude form wasn't something that he expected to see at a time like this. he grabbed her prone form while careful not to touch her in a fashion that wasn't deemed as 'cool'. Glancing around at the wreckage he wondered where their new ally Ayum had gone in all the chaos. Leaving behind a few of his spirit particles he flash stepped forward to his front door. He as zoomed back across the city to his loft Akir looked down at Midnight and sighed.

"I swear it's like living on the front lines..."

When he arrived at his door, Loft #313 he pushed the door open and strided inside the lights were off and the only thing that could be heard were the loud crickets outside. It was roughly 4am. He set Midnight down on his black ouch and covered her with a white sheet. He then jumped into his lazy boy chair and propped his feet up looking out at the moonlight city.

"I hate being a cop..."

Akir laughed as he mused his statement.

Alucard
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:26 am

Catching a glance of Akir before he flash stepped, V saw that he held a unclothed figure female in his arms and followed him to his loft. Carefully hiding herself in the shadows she waited for a moment not seeing him place and cover the girl on his couch. Peeking her head around the corner she saw him sitting in a relaxed position looking at the night sky, she faintly heard his hate for being a cop. . .

“DAMN RIGHT!” V yelled as she punched Akir in the face, “what the hell is wrong with you? You know what don‘t even answer that. There people down there suffering for whatever that girl turned into! We need to help.”

She was angry at Akir for having a at the nude female in his loft and at herself for not being much use in battle. Grabbing his hand his pulled him from his seat and headed towards the door.

BSX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:27 am

Midnight was passed out but could feel the things around her. She felt someone pick her up and could feel them moving and then being placed on something that was smooth, Midnight guess it was a couch. She relaxed and eventually she fell asleep and dreamed the things that happened today. Eventually she woke up and it was early in the morning. She opened her eyes and looked around and saw Akir sleeping in the lazy boy chair.

"So I guess this is his loft..." Midnight looked at herself and saw she was naled besides the goop that was on her breasts and other parts. "....Well....this was normal in Las Noches..but here..." Midnight sighed and then wrapped the blanket that was ontop of her around her body and looked around for some of Akirs clothes. She found a big blue longsleeve top and a pair of shorts that went down to her lower legs and then she sighed.

"Well this will work..." Midnight grabbed the clothes and went to take a shower and clean all the dried blood off her body. When she was done she put on Akir's clothes and walked out of the bathroom. Midnight's stomach growled and she searched his fridge and found soda and chinese food. Midnight grabbed the chinese food and ate half and then drank some of the soda. Midnight went over to Akir and whispered in his ear.

"Akir time to wake up..." Akir mummbled something and rolled on his side. Midnight smiled and took out a blanket and put it over Akir and then went to the table and found a piece of paper and wrote Akir a note saying she was going to grab some female clothes and then left the building. She was going to sonido back to her apartment but her wounds would open up. She eventually got to her apartment and then grabbed everything she could that was in her room and then went back to Akirs and woke him up.

"Hey Akir Im moving into your loft now.." Akir shot up and screamed a what.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:25 pm

(OOC:) Went out of town for Spring Break and celebrated B-DAY up in the mountains with GF and her family. Sorry that I didn't repost like I should've to keep the story in check.

Out of the chaos that had played before, Aymuharu decided it was best he leave. Apparently his flash-stepping abilities were still top notch, having slipped past Akir without the man knowing. However, Aymuharu wondered if Akir was able to track correctly, since Aymuharu followed him back towards the loft. With Murasame sheathed in its scabbard, he crouched down onto the light-pole he stood on before. Placing a hand on the wooden frame and the other on his knee, he watched Akir take the woman named Midnight into his loft and settle her on a couch then cover her. Most men would ravage a woman thats bare ass, but Akir had the honor of a Shimigami. Aymuharu respected that, even if the Shimigami was a potential enemy. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed another woman suddenly appear and start ranting towards Akir about Midnight. Aymuharu started sensing Shimigami spirit pressure emitting from the woman, which was likely to be true. Though they were in hiding, Shimigami have to have comrades lerking about somewhere.

"So Aym, what is our next motive? The Arrancar is unstable and the Shimigami is.... well, not acting like a Shimigami." said the voice.

"We wait and see Murasame, we study them and their actions." he replied.

A sigh emitted from the voice as in disbelief of Aymuharu's decision. Though it wasn't logical for Vizard to stay around Shimigami or Arrancar, neither race cared for Aymuharu's kind. He realized this in his quest for supreme spirit power. Arrancar stayed with Hollow races and Shimigami stayed with Shimigami, just as the Vizard stay with themselves. They have no home, only a determination to fit in the world with the others. But this motion of fellowship between Akir and Midnight left Aymuharu in deep thought of his motives and beliefs on things.

The man who is really serious, with the urge to find out what truth is, has no style at all. He lives only in what is. ~Bruce Lee Philosphy~

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cyberxigbar on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:06 pm

Stepping out the Garganta and closing it with a flourish, Schneider looked around to ensure that the coast was clear. Confirming both the idleness of the Shinigami and the letter in his pocket, he set off for the 9th Division barracks. How thrilling... the dashing rogue is about to accosted by his past. Although, he thought somewhat worriedly, his old colleagues may choose to work with Akir instead, considering the circumstances.

Schneider truly hoped that it would not come to that, because the alternative would put his Leading Lady in unnecessary danger prematurely. Oh well... if it comes to that, then I'll just have to accept the reality and move on. Finding the squad barracks, he reread the letter before sliding it under a door. Smirking slightly, Schneider opened up a Garganta as though he were pushing open a large curtain and stepped through. Even if it doesn't fully convince them, it should at least plant some doubt about Akir's trustworthiness...

To Whomever it may concern,

I wish to inform you that your former Third Seat, Akir Daemon is in the human world collaborating with an Arrancar, no doubt to assist Aizen in his schemes. I apologize that I am unable to reveal my identity, but if anyone were to know who I am, I would most likely be killed for my knowledge. Whether or not you wish to follow this lead or not is up to your discretion.

Sincerely,

A Concerned Individual.

cyberxigbar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:02 pm

Akir tore himself away from the two women and held his arms outward yelling out the words,

"Hold it!"

Akir landed his bottom on the wooden floor with a thud, sitting right in the center of his loft. He thought too himself as his head filled up with ideas. He glanced at V and spoke to her first.

"Look she's an unlikely ally and she was injured I just brought her here to recover. She helped me after all... And a better question just what in the hell are you doing here, i thought you were a rogue in region 3?"

Akir finally stood up and faced Midnight. Looking her right in the eyes he mused with her exclamation and gave her an answer.

"The first wild party you throw your out..."

He strolled over to his flat screen monitor on the wall and placed his palm in thermiddle of it. Lighting up the screen and showing a diagram of the spiritual network across Tokyo. A bunch of black spots on the grid showed large concentrations of reiatsu in certain areas. As well as other colored dots that signified other things. Akir pulled up his rolling chair before looking up to the window and focusing his eyes outside sending a wave of spiritual power in that direction to alert Ayum it was ok to enter.

Alucard
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:21 pm

Midnight nodded.

"Fine...I wont throw any wild parties then.." Midnight grabbed her stuff and put it in an empty guest room and started unpacking. She put her espada clothes at the bottom of a dresser and put her normal clothes at the top. After that she put her sheets on the bed and then put some pillows on the bed and some stuffed animals. She tossed some other things around on the floor of the room and put her desktop on the desk and then she took her blinds she brought with her and hung them up infront of the window and messed around with the mirror.

Finally she made a sign that said... "Arrancar's Lair.. Dont enter or be Cero'd to death.." and then went over to Akir.

"Im going in my room for a bit..knock if your coming in.." Midnight turned around and closed her door and went on the internet and listened to music.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:03 pm

As a wave of spiritual pressure flew towards Aymuharu, he shifted his gaze to the Akir who was acknowledging him to enter the loft. Standing from the light pole, Aymuharu kicked himself into the air and landed on the windowsill. Pulling it open, which was unlocked to Aymuharu's surprise, he stepped inside and slowly closed it. Leaning back against the wall next to the window, Aymuharu crossed his arms and watched as the others fluttered about.

"Intel-gathering are we?" the voice said in his head.

"Indeed, we need to know where we stand after that incident..." Aymuharu replied.

As the others continued to discuss Midnight's moving into Akir's loft and till Midnight herself went to her own room, Aymuharu stayed out of the way and closed his eyes. It was better to wait when appropriate to speak as a guest in anothers home, a trick learned from a long dead friend when he died from outspeaking the host and hostess with a kunai in his throat. When the conversations and all finally died down, Aymuharu reopened his eyes and exaimed the area.
Last edited by The_Lone_SOLDIER on Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Akir jerked her back into the loft and promptly sat on the floor. His words made V’s jaw drop, having the nerve to call her out like that. . .even if such was true. She folded her arms and huffed, catching a quick glance at the other female, who was more interested in making herself at home than introductions.

“That‘s not important right now, I was in the area. . .well I was going to the Soul Society, but sensed your battle and came to help. . .stop changing the subject, ally or not she‘s dangerous” she spoke making direct eye contact with him. Her head dropped a little and V lowered her voice, “I wasn‘t much help. . .”

V just noticed her zanpatkuto was still in it’s release stage, flicking the middle of the blade the dark blue color faded to silver and she sheathed her weapon. She was worried about going back, Aizen’s empire was growing and a constant threat to the shinigami. The human world offered some peace. . .

BSX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:37 pm

Akir watched Midnight travel into her newly accuqired room. She sure had been able to make herself at 'home' very quickly. Turing back to his huge 10 foot monitor Akir took a long look at the screen before deciding to use two different sections. He split the data on the screen in half and logged into his underground messaging network. There a list of other rogues showed up on the screen some of their images blocked out by digital reiatsu. He checked a few messages before turning around in his chair to face Ayum who had finally opened his eyes.

"We can stand netrually, I've always been able to get along well with vizard, since I knew the way they obtained their abilities is not entirely their own doing. I'm sure we can come to an easy alliance right?"

As Akir spoke these words Ayums file showed on the the data grid, it didn't contain much information just a brief photo his zanpkuto and his label as a vizard. No name was visible.

"So this is you eh?"

Alucard
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:43 pm

Midnight stopped reasearching on the internet and went to go get a soda and some food when she heard the other woman call her dangerous. Midnight turned towards the woman with a soda bottle in her hand and grinned.

"I am not dangerous unless I want to be...besides Akir is my friend so I wont do anything bad and get thrown out of here.." Midnight tossed the soda can up in the air and then shot it with a bolt of black lightning.

"But Akir says I can do that.." Midnight continued to grin. "Also I hate Aizen because of what he has done so I really dont wanna' side with him...even if I haffta' thats why I am now on your side.." Midnight eyed the mess and then spit out a little flame and opened a weird portal and a hallow wolf appeared. Midnight pointed to the soda spilled on the ground and the wolf walked over to it and absorbed it with his paw.

"Thank you Wolfie.." The wolf nodded and then sat down. "This is Wolfie...one of my many pets.." Midnight motioned over to wolfie and then got another soda and saw down on the couch. "So..what are we talking about?"

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:50 pm

Between Midnight's and the other Shimigami's talks, Aymuharu nearly didn't hear Akir ask him a question. Shifting his eyes towards the massive monitor, which had uploaded his profile from a Soul Society file apparently. There wasn't much information on him due to the fact he left shortly after Lady Yoruichi did. All that was on file was a old photo of him, his zanpaktuo, his label as a Vizard, and nothing else. No name or details on his history at the Soul Society, which pleased him. Back in those days, every thing was kept in folders that were locked away in containers. It seemed to him, that his information was dumped when Soifon took over the Stealth Force.

"It seems you enjoy being a mystery Aym, though I must say it does fit you." the voice said in his head.

Aymuharu didn't reply, he didn't have to. Most people saw him as a mystery, which he preferred to remain as so. Stepping from the wall he leaned against, he strided towards Akir as he sat in front of the monitor, who now turned to face him. As Aymuharu over looked his old photos, he wondered why they would have a file on him anyway. He was labeled as a Vizard, the enemy of both Hollows and Shimigami. Maybe they wished to keep tabs on all known Vizards, to perhaps track their movements and actions. Concentrating on his file, Aymuharu barely recognized the question Akir asked him, which was simple.... "So, this is you, eh?"

"At one time..." Aymuharu replied, keeping his eyes fixed on the file.

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:21 pm

Akir smirked and closed Ayums file, everything within that sea of data could be old or new it was always being filled with new strands of letters and numbers. He briefly thought of how all the soul society data was converted into digital form when the Sereitei got ransacked. Then with all the new shinigami and rogues there was more data filling up this underground network. When Akirwas forced to flee into the real world following Karkuras destruction he remembered his cellphone receiving the first underground message that began that resistance.

"Well I guess that time has already passed and now we're here. But first things first... If your a vizard then that means you have others allies, or are you a soloist? I myself fly solo most of the time but I link up with the other rogues when need be or theres a prize to be gained. Second do you have a mobile device? I just asking general questions so I know how we'll have to work..."

Alucard
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:37 pm

Midnight yawned and made wolfie go back to Hueco Mundo and listened to the conversation between the vizard and Akir.

"Well...arrancars personally stay solo all the time but I have a few allies I stick with.." Midnight yawned. "Also Arrancar do have mobile devices but a lot of us usally break them when we are bored..." Midnight stood up and bent down so that her spine was bent and pulled a device out of her spine.

"Yeah this is out 'hallow phone' as we call it...we can call someone we know by adding their hallow id in it..." Midnight pulled her sleeve down and revealed a tattoo of 'MW3' on her shoulder. "Well this is my hallow code but every else is diffrent..."

Midnight pulled her shirt up but not before a long scar that looked like fingernail scratches accidentally showed. Midnight sighed and then sat down on the couch and streched.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:39 am

V watched the woman display her power toying with the soda can, she was glad to know that the arrancar wasn’t with Aizen. She was slightly startled by the sudden appearance of the vizard, looking at the monitor there was little information about him. Not having much of a choice, she would have to trust Akir’s judgement of these individuals.

“So what happens now?” she asked sitting on the opposite end of the couch.

She fiddled the folds of her hakama with a worried expression, knowing what she MUST do; train. V was unsure whether Akir or the others had time, but she had an idea of who might be able to help her. . .

BSX
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!