Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach: When The Worlds Collide (IC) ~Closed~

a topic in Completed RPGs, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RPGs that are finished.

Re: Bleach: When The Worlds Collide (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:28 pm

As Akir closed the file on him, Aymuharu returned to the window he entered from. Looking out the window, Aymuharu searched his mind on the meaning of his file loaded onto the data grid set up by the Soul Society. Maybe they were labeling potential enemies after the fall of the Soul Society and the rise of their Underground. Either way, someone uploaded his file into the system and he didn't want it there. He hated being watched over and being analyzed; thank goodness they didn't have anything except pictures. Barely paying attention to the others in the room, he barely heard Akir's question on communications. Before he could reply, he was interrupted by Midnight with her "Hollow" phone.

"Rather rude creature Aym, then again, most Hollows are..." the voice said.

Laughing under his breath, Aymuharu agreed with his inner "Hollow" counterpart. Most Hollows were arrogant, selfish, and insane. It really didn't matter to him though, being a Vizard, Aymuharu got use to his inner "Hollow" being that way. When you have to train to learn control over it, you must confront it and deal with its actions. Aymuharu's inner "Hollow," was a narcissus with a bloodlust equaled to an enraged cannibal. However, his stronger will took the spirit and harnessed it to his control. As soon as Midnight and the other Shimigami finished their turns speaking; Aymuharu sighed and spoke his turn.

"The other Vizards disappeared after the sacking of the Soul Society by Aizen, in turn I have none to call upon... Communication wise, I have nothing. I have a hightened sense on spirit pressure, which allows me to track Shimigami and Hollows."

The man who is really serious, with the urge to find out what truth is, has no style at all. He lives only in what is. ~Bruce Lee Philosphy~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:29 pm

Akir listened to Ayum closely. From what he could tell his new associate was a a very lone type of soldier if he still could be counted as one. The new network was anything but organized, it was almost like a group of teenagers that communicated via one of those social networking websites.
How a once old world society plunged into a digital deversion was beyond him. However now they had little choice but to live among humans and work completely in the shadows.

"Well as long as our relations aren't strained I guess I can give you clearance to come through my loft or safe house. I doubt you'd want to lodge here like our arrancar friend however feel free to contact me if something ever arises..."

Akir walked over to midnight and playfully nudged her as he plopped down onto his couch.

OOC: We need a few more players....
"We are drawn to each other Like drops of water, like the planets We repulse each other Like magnets, like the colors of our skin"

Yes there is no fate for us, Only those that are swallowed by ignorance and fear and miss a step, Fall in to the river rapid called fate"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alucard
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:55 pm

Midnight smirked at Akir and then pulled out her hallow phone. "Can I invite two friends over here?" Midnight grinned and then typed in a hallow Id and waited for someone to answer.

"Nyaa~ my little blue arrancar friend wanna come over to where I am right now?" Midnight hummed a yes and then snapped her fingers. "Oh and bring Ulquiorra here too!" Midnight jumped up and bounced around the loft and then she snapped her phone shut. "Yeah two of my good friends are coming over.."

A few minutes later a knock was at the door and Midnight sneakily opened it and launched herself at the people knocking them over and glomped them. No one inside the loft could see what was going on but they heard Midnight sqeauk happily and hear a guy laugh while another groaned.

"Hey Midnight...get off my shoulders..." "No waaay~~~" "Hahahahahaahahaha you jackasses!!" Two guys walked in and a emo-ish one was carrying Midnight on his shoulders. "Heh..these are my friends.." Midnight pointed to a tall blue haired man that looked like a boxer and smirked.

"This is Grimmjow..." She then pointed to the one underneath her and made a very lewd expression. "Muhehehehe...and this guy is Ulquiorra.." Grimmjow chuckled and Ulquiorra sighed and pulled Midnight off his shoulders. Ulquiorra looked at everyone. "Is she this friendly with you guys?"

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:07 pm

(OOC): A lot of others joined up in the ooc, but they haven't posted anything. But I agree, it shouldn't be just us doing this thing... And Grim and Ulq come into his loft, highly doubt that should be included....

After hearing Akir say he was welcomed to his loft and safehouse whenever he pleased, Aymuharu just simply nodded. He never liked using others and their posessions, it made him feel like a burden to them. Oh well, he had an ally in this pitiful war between his two enemies, even if he was one of them. Closing his eyes, he listened to Akir as he collapsed onto his couch after nudging Midnight. The other Shimigami, who Aymuharu was unsure of, remained silent throughout most of the ordeal till it came time for Aymuharu to speak. Which instead, she would speak her on mind on things that were occuring or on subjects asked.

"You know Aym, we shouldn't be here much longer... We have other things to attend to." the voice said to him.

"I know..." Aymuharu replied.

"Then why are we standing here and not moving?" the voice asked.

"Hollows are lurking about, this loft has a cloaking shield over it... I need time to recollect my thoughts. Have patience old friend..." Aymuharu said.

This ended their conversation after the voice let out a angered grunt. Aymuharu shook his head, unlike his counterpart, he learned to have patience. It was encoded in his ectoplasm during his training at the Academy and with the Stealth Force. "Patience is a virtue," Lady Yoruichi would tell him while they trained together. So he learned quickly to think over things and analyze them carefully. He had to have patience, and when everything was clear, he would make his move.

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:28 pm

** Fine completely ignore that post thenz D: man and i wanted to go crazy D: **

Midnight smirked when Akir nuged her and then got up and streched and then walked into her room and grabbed some random clothes that she liked and then grabbed her black converse shoes with gray skulls on them and then eyed herself in the mirror. She was wearing a black and blue hoodie with a black tang top underneath and had a crossbone necklace on and faded black jeans with rips in then and tons of chains hanging down and a black and white studded belt hanging off her small waist. She put on some eyeliner and then grabbed her ear piercing and put it on. She walked out of her room and waved to the people in the room.

"Im going around town to find a job...I will see ya' guys later.." Midnight walked to the front door and closed it lightly behind her.
Last edited by VastoLordeWolf on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:29 am

While the others talked about communication, her mind was deep in thought. However her concentration was broken when the vizard took a seat on the couch. V noticed the he looking at her, she was unsure what to say.

“Umm Akir, I know you‘re busy with. . . . whatever, but could you help me find someone to train with,” she was somewhat nervous asking, “I also need a gigai, I didn‘t have any plans to stay here. . .I‘ll understand if you want me back in the Soul Society”

It was a poor plan of action, but it better than just sitting at the loft waiting for something to happen. The other woman seemed carefree and maybe even hopeful, but for what? The vizard was calm and collected, V could tell he kept his distance from others. The thought just hit her that she didn’t even know their names. . .she didn’t have time worry about that as she waited for Akir’s answer.

BSX
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:01 pm

Akir sighed as v complained at him. He knew it was true there were a lot of things that needed to be taken care of. For one Midnightg had to be stablized, and he had to to make arrangemts so the underground league would not suspect him of treason. A lot had to be done and it would possibly take them about a week or two to get things underway. Tonight had been a turning point, as he had learned that their was a greater good among the three opposing sides. but also knew that as these worlds collided with one another there would be new hardships in this worntorn battlefield.

"I'll train with you I could use some practice unleashing my full power since I didnt even use it in my most recent battle..."

Akir thought back to his fight with Ayum, even though he had unleashed his bankai he kept most of his spiritual power under the surface but it still drew the hollows, he feared that if he had used everything they'd probably still be battling the hollows.

"Lets go out to ground zero that'll be a great spot for us to clash... Midnight lock up before you leave, and Ayum contact me should anything out of the ordinary arise, I'll be in the Karakura ruins."

Akir didn't even renter his gigai, he simply pushed open his window and zoomed toward the ruins of what used to be a crime free region of the city.

(OOC: After everyone posts after me lets close the topic here and start and new OOC to get more players. Then lets start the story with the same setting one week after the events in this topic occur.)

Alucard
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:17 pm

She got out of the elevator and walked around town and tried to find some jobs but none sparked her interest. She was walking down a dark alley and saw some guys huddled around in a group and smirked. She walked up to the guys and tapped one on the shoulder.

"Hey what are you guys doing here?" One turned around towards her and frowned. "What do you want freak?" Midnight smirked and showed some very deadly fang. "I wanna' know what you guys are doing.." The guy she was talking to make a che sound and eyed her. "We are working.." Midnight continued to grin. "Whatcha' working?" "We are doing our jobs as mercenaries.." Midnight's grin widened. "Can I join you guys and become a mercenarie..?" The guy shrugged and turned to the other guys.

"Hey guys this freak wants to join us and be a merk'.." The guys laughed. "What can you do?" Midnight grinned. "More than you guys can.." Midnight walked over to a wall and simply smashed her fist against it and smirked. "Heh..your weak go awa-" The wall and a few beyond that smashed into rubble and she chuckled. "Who is weak?" The guys shivered. "Okay you can join..." Midnight continued to smirk. "So...when do I work and what days do I come in on?" The guys sighed. "Whenever there is a oppertunity we will call you..girl.." Midnight nodded and gave them her cell phone number and hugged them.

"Thanks for letting me be a part of the Merk' group guys.." The guys sighed and then Midnight left and went back home. She got inside the appartment and took off her shoes and collapsed on the couch.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:30 pm

Once everyone had settled down, Aymuharu opened his eyes and gazed out the window. The sunrise was slowly rising over the downtown Tokyo. To him, the morning was a beautiful time of day, when the evil return to heir shadowy holes and when the good start regaining their ground again. Overhearing Akir and the other Shimigami speak of training and their battlefield, Aymuharu knew that would be a excellent time to study Akir's movements. Turning from the window, he tilted his head to the side and nodded to Akir. Before he could ask to watch them, Akir opened the window and launched himself into their former battlefield.

"Impatience...." the voice said to him.

"I agree Murasame, but we shall follow and study them." Aymuharu replied.

After saying so, he slammed a foot into the flooring of Akir's loft and hurled himself out into the streets below. Twirling in the air, he landed on the nearest crosswalk pole with his right hand. Balancing himself, he pushed off the pole and started flash-stepping over the buildings, tracking Akir's movements.

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:56 pm

Akir sighed with slight distaste at V’s questions, it annoyed her. She didn’t want to be a burden to him or interfere with his plans, however she was glad to know he would train her. Ground zero was a perfect place, before she could speak he had opened the window and was gone. V looked at the vizard and he to left following Akir, she thought such was out of place

“Way to rush things,” she thought, “I better keep my guard up if he‘s going to be watching. . . .”

Just then the other woman came in and fell out on the couch, she moved from her seat to give her more room. Looking out the window she spoke to her, “Try to not destroy the place, ok?”

She jumped out the window and flash stepped following the two men to the Karakura Town ruins.

BSX
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:48 pm

(( do we close the topic now? Because everyone posted :O))

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!