Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

.Lost&NeverFound [FallenLeaves]. [V. 2.0 -- OOC // Sign-Ups]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: .Lost&NeverFound [FallenLeaves]. [V. 2.0 -- OOC // Sign-Ups]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Havenxxx on Fri May 01, 2009 2:48 pm

:: N.a.m.e;;
Sunny Days
G.o.o.d .. o.r .. b.a.d??;;
Good
:: P.e.r.s.o.n.a.l.i.t.y;;
Sunny's personality is based on what her control box is programmed to. Most of the time and currently it is set for her to be innocent, kind and helpful. She does no wrong to anyone and is always looking for an opportunity to help people out. Sunny can be naive and too innocent for the world but when she's alone she's always trying to resist the control that her control box has over her. She doesn't want to be evil, just free. Sunny wishes she could think what she wanted to think and say what she wanted to say so sometimes she can be found pleading with Alyssa Heart to give her more freedom in her controls.
:: B.i.o;;
Sunny Days was created two years ago by a script writer on Earth. She was made to be as some sort of doll that is turned to life. He was in the process of creating the new horror film but stopped in the middle, leaving Sunny without a meaning and she was left to fade away into the world of imagination. Sunny found herself in the Netherworld soon after she was destroyed on Earth and she began her life here. Being nothing more than a doll, she couldn't move around or speak and soon enough Alyssa Heart found her. After a few experimental procedures she was given a control box which enabled her to move and speak with the click of a button. Becoming independent was a big step for Sunny and she soon left Alyssa but stayed in the part of the Netherworld which wasn't occupied by the evil.
:: A.b.i.l.i.t.i.e.s;;
Sunny doesn't have much more abilities than not being able to actually die because she isn't alive. She can basically do anything if she asks Alyssa to upgrade her control box but once that box is destroyed she can no longer do anything by herself and is basically dead.
:: A.p.e.a.r.a.n.c.e;;
Sunny has jet-black hair that falls a few inches below her shoulders. Her round, large, black eyes are surrounded by long, thick black lashes. A permenant smile was painted on her face when created and her skin is a pure white color with dark stitches in several places. The left side of her chest also has a heart shaped stitch which is where her 'control box' is. Sunny is petite and stands at five feet, three inches. Her white skin is hard and plastic which causes her to move in a limping way. Her legs don't bend so she's never running and she moves slower than most people. She was only created a few years ago but has the appearence of a sixteen year old. Sunny wears a white dress that puffs out at the bottom. Along the front of the dress there are a few splatters of blood because this was the original outfit she was created in on Earth in her author's plans. She wears white flats and and sometimes a white headband over her black hair.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Havenxxx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Fri May 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Accepted, Haven =D

I'll hopefully have the IC up tomorrow guys :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Havenxxx on Fri May 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Okay, thanks!

Havenxxx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sat May 02, 2009 6:42 am

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Red
Bad
Red is a sly, insane young girl who uses her innocent, harmless appearence as a weapon. She tricks her victims into thinking she is just a simple child before cutting their throats. Sometimes Red will bring the body parts back to Alyssa Heart, although she knows that Alyssa isn't bad. Other times, Red will bring the pieces back to the small cottage she has as a home. Red's insanity can be seen as everyday she returns home to check on the skeleton which she thinks is her grandmother, lying peacefully in a small bed. Her disgusting ideas of pleasure are displayed almost everyday but Red rarely tries it on any of the bad creatures because she does have a bit of fear in her.
Red has been in the Netherworld for centuries. She was created a long while back after someone wanted to turn the classic "Little Red Riding Hood" story into one that was more horror-filled. She would rather Netherworld than being part of the human world and Red gets along just fine here. She isn't completely evil compared to some of the other bad creatures but she does enjoy bringing pain and death to her victims.
Red soars into the sky of Netherworld, peering through the tall trees to catch a glimpse of anyone who she can use as her next victim. It is almost always people who are the good creatures of the Netherworld because she isn't too powerful compared to other bad creatures. Once Red spots someone who looks vulnerable enough, she'll land a few feet away from them and walk towards them, just close enough to catch their attention. Everyone has a different reaction when they see this young girl emerge from the trees but most of the time they let down their guard because they think she can do no wrong. Little do they know that in the small, wooden basket is two freshley sharpen knives that are waiting to be tainted in blood.
Innocence is very decieving in Red's case. Her small, child-like appearence fools many people who try to help or follow the little girl. Red can not fly but she can float, yet she can only go about ten feet into the sky. This ability is useful to her though, because it makes it easier to spot the next people she decides to kill. Other than that, Red has no supernatural abilities and the only way she can kill people is by murdering the, which she normally does by knife.
Red stands at four feet, two inches and appears to be a young girl, maybe around the age of ten. Her petite body is always covered in a red, hooded cape. Her shoulder-length blonde hair usually flows out of the hood but is very rare that Red will actually take the hood off, especially when she's looking for her next victim. If she ever were to reveal herself, though, she would come across as a small, pale girl with black eyes, lit up by green speckles and always appearing as if they were hungry for death. Wherever Red goes, she is always carrying a small, wooden basket. Inside it holds two, long, sharp knives.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sat May 02, 2009 12:19 pm

Accepted, BurningBridges :D

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Havenxxx on Sun May 03, 2009 12:42 pm

Is the entire Netherworld woodsy as described in the posts so far or is part of it like a village?

Havenxxx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sun May 03, 2009 12:47 pm

That's basically up to whoever's posting, depending on what part their in -- like I said earlier in Alyssa's bio, the Netherworld is made from everyone's imagination. I started off with the leaves because they were in the video, and obviously came from someone's imagination. So it's really up to you - you could be somewhere that looks like it's come from medieval times, or a steampunk setting if you. It's entirely up to you :D

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Havenxxx on Sun May 03, 2009 12:49 pm

Okay! I', having major writers block this weekend so sorry if my posts tonight suck.

Havenxxx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sun May 03, 2009 12:50 pm

Don't worry about it, Haven; we all get writer's block, so it's understandable if your posts aren't the standard they normally are.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Sun May 03, 2009 1:14 pm

Sorry was going to post yesterday but I kinda Smoked myself into a Coma.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Hmm...what do you people still need? Netherworld creatures?

Thecreepything
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skatexx on Tue May 05, 2009 3:35 pm

"The Joker"
Bad
The Joker is probably one of the more insane creatures in the Netherworld. He enjoys haunting and taunting his victims, as well as his neighbors, but many of the people around him just ignore him. They know that he wouldn't snap on anyone who is stronger than he is and his creepy, terrorizing comments are usually just shoved aside. The Joker really has "flipped his lid" and it's shown in his appearence, dialouge and just the way he acts around other people. He's constantly talking to himself, chanting and singing or trying to seduce people around him. He doesn't really bother with people who are older than him because of his backround of being an evil clown, something that children fear.
The Joker is a character who is an imaginary creature, captured from the minds of children. He's the classic evil clown who's known to be hiding in your closet or under the bed and waiting for you to turn away so he can strike. The Joker was imagined into the Netherworld over thirty years ago when kids began to watch horror movies that were realistic. At first, The Joker was confused. He wasn't sure what this world was and he spent most of his days roaming around the forest in a meek, shyer way. After newer creatures began to arrive, though, The Joker decided that he should be strong and senseless. The years of killing has taken a spin on The Joker's mind and it's deteriorating at a fast speed, leaving him insane.
Being a mass murderer, The Joker's main weapons are knives, guns and other normal things that you can kill people with. He has no supernatural ability other than being almost twice as fast as an average person. This comes in handy because The Joker always seems to be sneaking up on people and it's much easier to get into a good hiding spot when you're faster than the opponent.
Last edited by skatexx on Wed May 06, 2009 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

skatexx
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Is it too much to request we go a little slower, during the weekdays at least? Otherwise I may have to drop out, because I'm getting left behind somewhat.
the cancer takes ahold the wolf is in the fold
our destiny's been sold we did just what we're told

:: AND WE ARE LETTING YOU GET AWAY ::

[ LAUREN, LARI, AND KIERS ARE AMAZING ROLEPLAYERS ]

Saint Lucifer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Wed May 06, 2009 10:36 am

Accepted, skate

And sorry ^^" Got a wee bit carried away at that part, but I'll slow the pace down again now :)

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skatexx on Wed May 06, 2009 2:54 pm

Alright, thanks. I'll be posting sometime tonight hopefully.

skatexx
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!