Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Interview with a Vampire (IC, not accepting)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Interview with a Vampire (IC, not accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TeasingTemptation on Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:41 pm

EDIT: DARN IT! I'm sorry, mods will you please move this to the Vampire RP forum?
I had the tab open and was gonna copy and paste but I forgot. >.<

Note: 1. This RP has nothing to do with the movie/book. I just found it to be kinda funny how the name suits this RP in a way, as well. xD
2. Not accepting anyone but a partner of mine (DangerousDabria)... Sorry!

The beginning:
prp-t20906-20.html

The world of night has been hidden from the humans for as long as most vampires
could remember, Vampires, immortals with a bloodlust, hunted in the dark, preying
on the helpless mortals and making sure their existence was kept a secret.

It wasn't always kept a secret. A long time ago, before the time when agriculture
began and humans began living in villages rather than constantly traveling, vampires
fed as they wished on whoever they wished. They didn't bother to keep their thirst
under control because it was never a big issue when one or two travelers disappeared.
Humans assumed wolves or some other beast. But as humans began to settle in one
place rather than always moving, vampires could be detected out of a crowd easily.
A coven, packs that RARELY ever formed at the time, of vampires decided that as
humans became more civilized and advanced, the vampires would have to become
more stealthy. This coven created a social system, themselves being put above all
other vampires. And as they grew in size, they became more powerful. They demanded
that vampires live among humans and hunted in secret rather than killing as they
pleased. They wouldn't be suspected or killed in the witch hunts later in time.
Not many vampires resisted: they couldn't deny that the stealthier they became,
the more humans they could feed on. So they obeyed.

Through time, this government system grew even larger until all vampires knew
not to mess with them; they were the most civilized of all vampires. Nobody ever
WANTED to rise against them. Until now. There's no longer any need for government;
all the vampires had become as civilized as originally planned.

While the majority simply followed their rules of secrecy and their laws, others saw
their lust for power. Their longing to be above all others. Vampires, like humans, are
created equal, and should be treated as such. They weren't any better but in size.
So two centuries ago, a small group of vampires agreed to attempt to overthrow
the government of night. But they needed more people involved. Over the centuries,
they only found a few vampires that would join them. They found that if they turned
humans into vampires, they would follow them because it was all they ever knew.
Old vampires had followed the government for so long that they didn't want to oppose
them, but new vampires had a fresh start on their side.

Two vampires who were among the first to join the Resistance group are still living,
and are trying to recruit new vampires in time. Their new empire had grown much
larger since two hundred years ago, and the government has taken notice. They don't
like it, and demand it to be destroyed. It's a race to build the empire before they
attack with their army full force and harm humans in the process.

While in a race to recruit, the two vampires take a little too much interest in two mortals.
Just older high school girls, there's nothing special about them. They aren't fit for the
part of immortality. Now the vampires find themselves too interested in simple human
girls at the worst possible time in the history of the rising empire.

Characters Sheets:
TeasingTemptation wrote:Name: Nicholas (He's grown to prefer Nick as the world became the modern life it is now.) Reid
Vampire or Human: Vampire
Appearance: http://lucbecks.deviantart.com/art/Luc- ... -106355866
Bio: He was born in 1779 in Iowa. He grew up on a farm, but he's definitely NOT the cowboy he was back then. When he was nineteen, he moved out with a girl he'd just married and bought his own farm just for her. A year later, he'd been out taking care of the farm animals and decided to go take a ride on one of the horses without telling his wife: he was sure she wouldn't mind. As he rode his favorite horse, he saw a small group of people sitting down on the grass, passing pieces of paper with beautiful calligraphy on it and it didn't seem like they were speaking, he didn't hear anything, but their mouths were moving incredibly fast. Curious was the cowboy of these English-looking folk, and he went deeper into the forest brush and tied his horse to a tree. He took a step forward and crouched down, but his horse released a terrified scream from behind him. He whirled around to see someone leaning into the side of his horse's neck. Shocked, he lay motionless, hoping he wouldn't be seen. He was pulled by the back of his shirt out of the brush by another of the people and then thrown down to the ground on his back. After being pressed on how much he'd heard, he swore he knew nothing. They began asking weird questions--had he lived on a farm all his life? Was he strong because of it? Were his senses amazing? Ect. The next thing he knew, he was watching them all bare their teeth, showcasing sharp fangs to prove they weren't humans. Being the young man that he was, he made a decision that changed his life--he asked to be one of them and they agreed, being pleased with his physical strength and senses.
They asked if he had any family, and he replied proudly stating that he had a wife. They all frowned, as if they wished they had asked before. They told him he better not go back to her for at least five years or so, and he freaked out and ran home. That same night, the bloodlust kicked in and he killed his wife.

Desperate for details on what he had become, he went searching for the vampires again in tears. When he found them, they accepted him without hesitation, glad that they had had a new member join them. With nothing else to live for, Nicholas followed them and soon learned of their plans to take over the government in time.

Over the next two centuries, he made a change from being a cowboy to being a city boy, and had no problem keeping up with technology. The coven grew swiftly until it is where it is today at about two hundred members and increasing. It may not be an amazing number compared to the three hundred and fifty members of the government, but they're proud of their growing establishment.
Personality: He's made the change from full-bred southern to classy and elegant over two centuries. He's polite, kind, and often jokes around. He's very social, but always puts the important things at the top of his priorities. He feels guilty easily. He has refused to fall in love since that one dreadful night, despite the girls that tried to woo him. He pushes all romantic emotions aside so he doesn't end up hurting himself all over again.
Vampire mark: http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs20/f/2007/ ... lexiel.jpg
Other: (credit to the photographer at DeviantArt for taking the picture [appearance]...Just a reference pic to imagine Nick as.)

-♦-♦-♦-

Name: Katrina (Kat) Morgan
Vampire or Human: Human
Appearance: http://damedemort.deviantart.com/art/Si ... t-67419789 (Hair is a little longer)
Bio: Raised in an apartment in New York, she is the "bad girl". She's always out at parties and unfortunately this has given her some bad habits; drinking and smoking cigarettes. Her parents don't care about her so she becomes friends with people who do, people who will give her the attention her parents never had. While she is an attention seeking smoking somewhat-alcoholic, when she's sober she still cares about people and what they think of her. Kat tries to be a good kid, but she finds it so much easier to turn back to everything that's pulling her down. She needs to find the right person to help her out of the grave that she's dug for herself.
Personality: I think the bio described her pretty well. xD
Vampire mark: N/A
Other: None

DangerousDabria wrote:Name:
Jenna Marie Thompson
Jason Shane Pearson
Vampire or Human:
Jenna-Human
Jason-Vampire
Jenna-18 real/18physical
Jason-320 real/20 physical
Appearance: (Description or picture)
Jenna-Image
Jason-Image
Bio:
Jenna was born on August 26th, in Deer Park, New York. She has a passion for dancing, singing, and believe it or not, debating.

Jason was born in Huston, Texas on March 18th. He is a very determined person, or shall we say man, and he is not afraid to give his opinion. He is classy and gentlemanly, but he hides that part of him. He has been alone most of his life, from the time he left home. He has never had a companion, making him hard to get along with. One night, while he was taking a stroll down the main street of Deer Park. Everything was alright, crisp night, when two figures appeared out from the alley between two buildings. They approached him slowly, he didn't really mind. He thought they were just taking a stroll. After they were about three feet away, he doesn't remember anything. As if they cleared his mind. He woke on the cold street, with amazing senses. Since that horrid night, Jason has learned of what he is. He believes he is a monster and plans to be killed, but is rejected. So, he roams the earth looking and searching for that one thing keeping him there.
Personality:
Jenna-Athletic, passionate, protective, determined, loving, and intelligent
Jason-Determined, secretly loving and caring, protective, intelligent, and controlling-ish.
Vampire mark:( Tattoo to show you're immortal to other vampires.)
Jenna-None, yet.
Jason-Image
Other: Woo, finally!

We can start where we left off. :]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TeasingTemptation
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Interview with a Vampire (IC, not accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:45 pm

Jason smiled and nodded. "My pleasure." he slowly closed the door for her. He tried not to rush getting into the car, he buckled himself in and turned the key. He hit the gas, not so the were moving at light speed, just so they were at about 60 or 70mph. "Yeah, I was born there," he said, thinking to himself; in 1689. "I loved it there, but my parent's insisted I move out here. Sadly, they are still living there." He turned out of the parking space and started to drive away, far behind Nick.

Jenna held her hands tightly in her lap, staring out the darkly-tinted window. As Nick began to speak, her head turned quickly to look at him, what a childish move. "No, no it's alright." she said softly. "I-I guess my life is alright. Better than when Mother and Dad were together. They would be up till 2 a.m fighting, keeping me up. Still, I don't really enjoy my home. Mother is also depressed or in an unhappy mood, and when I'm with my Dad, he is always out with different girls. My family, I can say clearly, is a mess. I hate them, it's just-" She cut off, feeling tears welling up in her eyes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shooting Stars
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TeasingTemptation on Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:53 pm

OOC: I'll have to get back in character as well, so I'm sorry if my characters seem a little different for a while. x]

Nick clenched the steering wheel a little tighter, becoming uncomfortable as he realized he'd awoken painful memories for Jenna. When emotion started playing in her voice, he glanced over and he spoke right as she cut off her sentence. "Don't cry," he tried to sound soothing, but unfortunately it came out sounding like a demand. "You don't have to talk about it anymore. I'm sorry," he said sincerely as his eyes flickered to his GPS system on the dashboard of his car. The restaurant was two streets over now; hopefully she could recover over a meal and he made a mental note not to bring it up again. He supposed her rough family history could be a benefit as far as her becoming a vampire, but so far the interview with both her and Katrina didn't make either of them seem like very promising vampires. He silently hoped that something would stand out during the dinner that made both of the girls seem worthy of a new life like his.

Katrina bit her lip as she watched the car speed up faster until finally leveling out to a steady pace of 70 miles per hour. She had to admit that she wasn't comfortable driving this fast, but it certainly gave an edgy vibe during the trip there. He seemed so calm though, even driving at such a speed. This was why she didn't say anything about that. "Oh," she said simply, unsure of what to say for a moment. "You're old enough to live on your own now. Why don't you move back?" she turned to look at him while she waited for his reply.

TeasingTemptation
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:10 pm

Jason set the car to cruise control, even though it was not to be used in the city limits. He kept his eyes on the road and his hands gripped on the wheel pushing down the brake as they came up to a stop light. "I've come to, erm, like the big cities here. They quite my style." He said, thinking of how much time had passed since the death of his parents. "Besides, I don't think my parents would want me to go back to Texas." His voice faltered as he took off again down the street, taking a turn to the right and continuing past a green light.

Jenna wiped the weeping tears from her eyes and shook her head, looking away out the tinted windows. "I'm not crying." She said, trying her best to keep her voice from faltering. Her mind scanned through memories of standing on her balcony as her dad left, again, after a fight with her mom. Another memory flew by, her mother clenching her arm while it bled from a deep cut her father had caused by throwing a knife at her. She shook off the memories, hoping they'd stay back at least through dinner. She brought herself to look over at Nick again.

Shooting Stars
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TeasingTemptation on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:54 pm

Nick smirked slightly, not enough to make her mad if she looked over. He couldn't help that it was sort of amusing that she denied the obvious. But most humans do that. Even so, he felt bad for bringing whatever memories were hurting her to the front of her mind. The smirk disappeared as he took a right turn onto a straight road. Far ahead, he could see Jason's car clearly. In an attempt to draw her mind from its thoughts, whatever they were, he spoke. "Money isn't an issue, so feel free to get whatever you'd like here," he offered. "Are you in the mood for anything in particular?" he asked, and he pushed on the break pedal a little and the car slowed as he turned left into the Olive Garden parking lot.

Katrina nodded and looked away. In a way, she found it fascinating that even now that he was of legal age, he didn't want to disappoint his parents by moving to a place they didn't want him to. It seemed like he had a pretty close bond with them. She wished for that, often, but she can't change her family. The thought of her parents raised the stress in her mind a little. You know, adding to the fact that she was riding with a total stranger in his car. She'd already gained a bit of a headache since the weird guy at the bar, and at this point she was dying for a cigarette. She reached up to mess with a piece of her hair as a substitute, remembering that she'd left her only pack in her car. Eating would help, she assured herself.

TeasingTemptation
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:47 pm

Jason kept his grip on the wheel and looked out the corner of his eye over to Katrina. He pulled into the Olive Garden parking lot, taking the car out of cruise control, and found a spot to park. "Here we are," he said, turning the key and pulling it out of the ignition. He relaxed, ever so slightly, and opened his door to get out. He made a note of the tabacco smell that may of come from Katrina, if she were to become a Vampire smoking wouldn't be an option. As he opened the door for her, he turned the corner of his lips upward and chuckled softly. "Shall we eat?" he asked, holding the door open.

Jenna brushed a strand of hair from her face and replaced it behind her ear. Her cheeks were glowing a slight pink, as were her eyes. Another memory blew past her mind, she just pushed it aside and held her stomach. The Olive Garden sign was dimmed in the tinted windows but she could see a few people sitting and enjoying a meal inside. Outside a light breeze rustled the trees, Jenna kept her mind on the trees until Nick began to talk. She turned to look at him again, this time her hand had wondered up to her neck. "Their breadsticks sound good right now." She said softly, nodding as she let her nails dig into her skin gently.

Shooting Stars
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TeasingTemptation on Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:29 pm

Katrina smiled, nodded, and blushed a little when he opened the door. How could she be so easily charmed by a stranger? She stepped into the restaurant's lobby, quietly thanking him under her breath. She caught the eye of the waiter, and then the waiter standing next to him, and then one of the people waiting to be seated... she wanted to sigh of relief when all of them looked normal, and none had red eyes. The run-in with the creepy guy at the cavern was beginning to seem unreal. Humans can't have red irises, it's not genetically possible... But as she turned back to look at her interviewer, Kat caught a glimpse of Jason's crimson eyes. Her breath got caught in her throat slightly, but it was ignorable. Still, she couldn't help but compare Jason to the mob of red-eyed bar-hoppers they'd run into. Her stomach growled impatiently before she saw another familiar face step in through the door.

-♦-♦-♦-

Nick smiled, "Then there shall be breadsticks," he announced, his smile turning in a grin in an attempt to lighten the mood.

Jenna's hand had snaked up towards her neck as she had answered, and a light breeze of wind blew by. The second Jenna wasn't looking, he grimaced. He could clearly see the jugular vein in her neck, and the little marks where her nails had left gentle marks. The wind made the smell almost irresistable. He stifled a hiss that theatened to come out from the back of his flaming throat and quickly stepped in front of her. By doing so he moved up wind and the fresh air quickly cleared the scent away, but left his mouth exceptionally dry. Concentrating on looking normal, he reached for the door handle and opened it wide for her. "Ladies first," he forced the words to come. He gestured with his hand for her to walk in. He shot an almost pleading look to Jason from outside, and hoped he got the message he was trying to telepathically send.
Are you okay, thirst-wise?

TeasingTemptation
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:11 pm

Jason closed the door as Katrina got out of the car and glided next to her, holding the door to the restaurant. He smiled as he walked in after her, acting as if he needed to scratch his eye, giving him time to reply to Nick.
I'm alright, for now. Any longer than and hour or so and I'll begin to react in an ungentleman like manner, if you know what I mean.
He let out a sigh and looked at Nick and Jenna walking in. "Hello there." He said, flashing a smile and looking at Nick with angered eyes.
Let's make this quick.

Jenna smiled and nodded, hoping out of the car and heading towards the side walk. She gave a close look at Nick when, what looked like him swallowing a frog. Whatever act he was trying to play was slowly fading away. "Are you alright?" She asked quietly, stepping back when he opened the door. How strange is it for him to be nervous? She thought. I bet he is always interviewing people. She stepped inside the lobby and sighed, seeing Katrina was a good thing. Something strange was going on here, she had to tell her.

OOC: Lol sorry, I feel more comfortable putting my character's thoughts in italics. And please excuse any misspellings, I try my best but I'm only an 8th grader!

Shooting Stars
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TeasingTemptation on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:51 am

OOC: Np, I put their thoughts in italics too. I notice my characters don't seem to think a whole lot, though, LOL. And I'm only 14 and a half, so it's all good. :D
By the way, I love how you had Jenna describe Nick's grimace as swallowing a frog. It was creative and similar to how I'd imagined it. xD

Nick couldn't be sure exactly what he was saying, but the angry look he gave him led him to believe Jason may not be as fully composed in a couple hours. He nodded very subtly to Jason. He decided it'd probably be best to eat, talk, get the girls home and then feed. It'd be safer not to prolong the interview much longer.
"How many?" A waiter asked from behind the counter. "Four," he stated, and she nodded and grabbed four menus. He sighed aloud as he realized he'd have to at least order a drink to keep the girls from becoming suspicious. Humans got hungry, vampires did not. The problem is the vampire convincing the human they're simply not hungry. He hoped they wouldn't ask too many questions about why he wasn't going to order anything but water.

Katrina frowned a little and wondered why Nicholas had sighed. She didn't ask, either. She wandered over to Jenna, glad to be standing next to someone she knew who seemed totally normal. "This way," the waiter beckoned, and slowly she trailed after her as they walked towards their table. Kat stayed close to Jenna, and tried to focus on what she was in the mood to eat. Her stomach growled again and she blushed a little, hoping Jason hadn't heard. "Jenna," Kat whispered, "Is everything okay?" she asked. Jenna almost looked upset, and she wondered if something had happened on the car ride here.

TeasingTemptation
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:21 am

OOC: LOL, yeah. Haha, thanks. I try my best. (:
Oh! I leave in about an hour to drop off nephews at camp. I'll post or PM you when I leave but, I wont be back till like... 2:00pm MST.

Jason nodded and walked to the table, trailing close to Nick. The thought of swallowing water and having it just sit there until he regurgitated it later on made him stir a bit, that was just gross. He continued to follow the waiter to the table, ignoring the growling stomachs around him, and sat down, taking a quick look around the restaurant for anymore of his kind. To his luck, no on appeared to have tattoos, the marking of vampires, on them. He couldn't be too sure though, tattoos were easy to cover, as he knew. Jason lightly brushed his fingertips over where his tattoo was cover. Crimson eyes were also easy to cover, contacts were easy to get and could be replaced when they dissolved.

Jenna kept her hand on her neck as she trailed after the waiter. When Katrina's voice came through her ear and processed in her brain, she sighed and shook her head. "I don't think these guys are interviewing for the same reason we thought." Jenna whispered, looking over at Nick and sitting down. "Meet me in the bathroom after we order drinks, alright?" She crossed her ankles and sighed softly looking around the welcoming restaurant.

Shooting Stars
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TeasingTemptation on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:50 am

OOC: Ok. I might be going to the movies at 3, so I may not be able to post again until tonight anyway. xD

As they entered the main seating room to the restaurant, the smells of all types of food got four times stronger. It smelled disgusting, but the disgusting smell took Nick's concentration off the temptation to go after Jenna's neck, still easily accessable. It was almost pitiful how oblivious humans could be. Nick took a seat next to Jason, leaving the girls' their space on the other side of the table they were seated at. The waiter dismissed herself, saying she'd be back to take orders for drinks in a moment.

Katrina bit her tongue. She agreed that the interview was strange, but she desperately wanted to hope it was just an unfortunate coincidence at the cavern and the interview was totally normal. But as much as she wanted to, she couldn't deny the strangeness that had gone on today so far. "Okay," she agreed and sat down next to Jenna. Kat leaned against the back of the chair, but her fidgeting kept her from getting comfortable. She still couldn't shake the feeling that there was something similar between Nick and Jason and the cavernous creepers. She jumped when the waiter came back. "What can I get you all to drink?" the waiter asked cheerfully with a warm smile that didn't exactly fit the mood-vibe their table was giving off.

TeasingTemptation
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:43 pm

Jason looked at Nick and clenched his jaw.
What else is there to ask now?
He sighed and looked around the restaurant, not for vampires though. He was looking at the humans eating and enjoying themselves. The thought of eating again excited him, although it would never happen, and it also made him gag. The need for food was gone, his body was pretty much dead and empty, except for the blood he fed on from time to time. But people enjoying themselves, families, that's what hit him. He missed sitting around the table with his mom, dad, and younger sister, eating dinner and talking about the days work.
As the waiter came back and asked for drinks, he bit his tongue once and looked towards the girls. "Ladies order first." He said.

Jenna smirked and crossed her ankles, trying to find a comfortable position, which was hard. The fact that they were at dinner with complete strangers was freaking her out more than a little. As the waiter asked for drinks, Jason spoke and Jenna came back to her senses. "Umm, can I get an iced tea please?" she asked, looking towards Nick and fidgeting with her belt.

Shooting Stars
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TeasingTemptation on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:47 pm

Nick felt the tension rolling off of Jason. He must be struggling as much as he was. In the back of his mind, he was trying to think of a question to ask that would resemble an interview... he came up blank and his frustration grew.

Katrina tried to halt the fidgeting a little by pushing back the cuticles of her nails, which needed it. She continued looking down and doing so while she replied. "Pepsi, please..." she tried to force a smile but it was hard. "Um, I have to use the bathroom," she said suddenly, trying not to meet either man's gaze. Instead, she stood up, standing next to the waitress for a minute while she waited for Jenna. She willed herself to look over at the two, "I'll be right back," she said, and as she turned away the waitress turned to write down the orders or Nick and Jason.

He frowned slightly but nodded when Katrina stood up. "Water will be fine... Thank you," he said to the waitress. He leaned over slightly and very, very, very quietly whispered to Jason, "You don't think they're skipping out, do you?" The girls wouldn't have been able to hear him even if they were closer. In a way, he kind of hoped they were. So far, they definitely didn't fit the part of becoming a vampire and Nick was getting thirsty by the second.

TeasingTemptation
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:28 pm

Jason looked to Katrina, then to Jenna. He shook his head and looked to the waitress. "Just a water, thank you." he said, looking to Nick as he whispered. He shook his head again and whispered at the same volume as Nick. "They better not be." Jason acted as if his neck itched and looked at Jenna get up.

Jenna stood up, Jason's eyes on her the whole time. She felt nervous to talk, people watching her wasn't her thing. "I, um, have to use the bathroom as well." she said, taking Katrina's wrist and guiding her into the bathroom. She sat up on the counter and sighed. "They seem so... stressed." she stated, checking her reflection in the mirror behind her.

Shooting Stars
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TeasingTemptation on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:51 pm

Katrina followed Jenna closely, feeling relieved to have a moment away from the men. She leaned against the small wall by the door and by the sinks. In a strange oncoming of weakness, she sunk down the wall and sat on the ground with her knees up. "I'm not sure if stress is how I would describe it, but there is something weird about how they're acting..." There was something in both Nick and Jason's eyes that seemed... almost lustful, but the sparkle in their eyes was too violent to be lustful. It seemed more like a strong desire, a hunger, for something. Kat closed her eyes, wanting to drive it out of her mind. "What do you think?" she finally asked after a moment of silence.

Nicholas shivered as he shoved another murderous thought from his mind. The smell of the food didn't override the smell of the humans eating it. It was so tempting... but he tried to keep his cool. The girls would be back in a moment, as far as he knew, and he'd have to be the interviewer he was supposed to be. Snapping out of it, he rested his chin on his hands, his elbows resting on the table. He closed his eyes. "I've run out of questions, Jason. They're not very suitable for the part... And they don't seem like they'd be easy to tame newborns. What do you propose we do? Turn them anyway? Leave them to go back to their normal lives? Give them a chance to redeem themselves?"
He liked the girls, particularly Jenna, but with an underground blood war going on, immortal struggles overruled mortal relationships. So Nick wondered to himself if he should take the responsible or the selfish way out.

TeasingTemptation
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:18 pm

Jenna flipped her hair with her right hand while the other was still connected to her neck. "You've got that right." she said, looking at Katrina then back to the tan and green wall in front of her. "I, I'm not sure. I don't want to leave quite yet but, there is like this weird feeling in the air, you know? Something, either bad or good, is going to happen here." Her hands were shaking a bit. "But, these guys are giving me the creeps. You?"

Jason kept his back straight, eyes fixed on a lamp across the dining room while his hands lied dead still on his lap. The mixed aromas in the room were both horrifying and delighting, with the smell of beers and pasta to the rushing blood of the humans around him, Jason kept his mind on nothing but the flickering lightbulb in the lamp, that is, until Nick began to speak. "As much as I agree with you Nick," he said, continuing to stare at the lamp. "I'd like to continue finding out more about them. A little more about their past lives, favorite activities, and hobbies. I think they will prove themselves over time."

Shooting Stars
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TeasingTemptation on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:53 pm

Nicholas nodded. He agreed, but felt like he was putting too much faith into two ordinary humans. But, as strange as it seemed even to him, he did want to get to know the girls. The waitress came back with a platter carrying the four drinks, and carefully she set the full glasses onto the small paper mats on the table. "Thanks," he said, and she simply smiled while setting the last glass down. "Are you two ready to order, or are you waiting for the two girls?" she asked, having one hand on the notepad at her waist. Nick spoke quietly, grinding his back teeth slightly to ignore the new flare up in his throat. "We're waiting, thanks." The waitress nodded and left.
"I hope you're right on this, Jason. I haven't had to deal with humans on a daily basis in a long time. Let's hope I don't screw up and cause an accident..." he said, raising his water up to call a toast with him. "To the resistance?" he proposed, and the thought of swallowing the first sip of his water made his stomach uneasy. Even water tasted rather gross after tasting human blood.

OOC: OMG, what are those called?! The little pieces of cloth/stone/paper/generally any material that you can put glasses on so it doesn't ruin the wood under it? I think it started with a C but I'm having a major brain cramp and it's driving me insane, LOL.

-♦-♦-♦-

Katrina tapped her fingers on her legs, trying to get rid of the anxiety to leave the restaurant through fidgeting. "Yeah. And we gave them our numbers, too..." she remembered, and almost regretted it until she remembered Jason. He seemed sweet and very classy, but they both gave off the same weird vibe. Taking a breath, she stood up to face the mirror. "Well, we're not doing any good hiding in here. We should go back to thinking the way we did before about them. They're both very attractive men interested in interviewing us... Let's keep it that way and get this over with," she said, talking to her reflection as much as she was to Jenna.

TeasingTemptation
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:24 pm

Jason tapped his index finger on his hand, continuing to stare at the flickering bulb across the room. As the waitress sat their drinks down he flinched at the smell of the two girls drinks. How do they drink that? he thought to himself, looking down at the drinks and over to Nick. He nodded. "I hope we can both deal with them. Maybe we'll just have to feed more often." he said then took his glass and rose it to the air. "To the resistance." He smirked and took a sip, his lip twitiching as the water went down. "Good god." He hissed, setting the glass down. "It's been too long."

OOC: LOL, I have no idea. I haven't heard of them. O:

Jenna swallowed hard and brushed her hair back from her face. "Dear lord." She whispered and set her hand back to her neck. "We did, didn't we?" Jenna took a breath and hopped of the counter, turning on a sink. "No, we aren't doing any good here. But, I can't go back to thinking about them that way. This vibe or energy or whatever they are putting off is distracting." She ran the water over her hands and brushed it through her hair. Turning off the water and heading towards the door. "Let's go, Katrina."

Shooting Stars
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TeasingTemptation on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:05 pm

OOC: COASTERS! That's the word I was looking for. LOL. They're pretty much made out of any material and they're used to keep sweating glasses from damaging the wood underneath it.

Katrina hadn't fooled herself. Jenna was right, the vibe was too weird. But she decided she would try to act like they would normal. She inhaled and exhaled quickly, held her head high, and walked through the bathroom door. She tried to mentally give herself a pep talk, but she found herself almost dragging her feet along while she walked back to their table. Kat sat down and forced a smile. It seemed rather awkward now, for some reason. Maybe it was just because Jenna and her had already started their conspiracy theories against the two. If that was it, Katrina told herself she'd have to act like the conversation never happened. Unsure of what to say, "Er... Hi," came out of her mouth.

-♦-♦-♦-

A hiss built up in Nick's throat as the water slid down. It satisfied the desire to have a liquid in his stomach, but the taste wasn't satisfying at all. It must taste better than the girls' drinks, though. They smelled utterly disgusting. As if on queue, the ladies returned. Katrina uttered an awkward hello after she sat down, but Nick's eyes stayed on Jenna. He was so thirsty, and she was so tempting. In order to break his train of violent thoughts, he took another sip of his water, which was just as nasty as the first. He shook his head a bit, as if the drink had been cold, and snapped out of it. "The waitress will be back. You can look through the menus, if you're not sure what to get. Feel free to order anything you'd like," he said, pleased with how normal he'd sounded. He glanced over at Jason, making sure he'd be okay with the girls returned.

TeasingTemptation
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:55 pm

OOC: Ah! I thought you meant like eye glasses... I was like: What?

Jenna took a deep breath as she walked through the door of the bathroom, and into the dining area. She followed close to Katrina, stumbling over nothing but her own feet, due to the uncomfortable stare Nick was giving her, as she came to the table. "Eesh." She muttered as she gripped the table and sat down in her chair. "Hey." She said, forcing a smile. "We're back." Her face felt like a hot pan off the stove, she tooke a drink of her iced tea and set her cold hand on her cheek. Nodding, Jenna picked up her menu ever though she knew what she was getting.

Jason pushed the glass away gently and set his hand back on his lap. He stared at the girl's drinks for a moment, and as he lifted his head the girl's were coming back. Katrina muttered her awkward hello as Jenna tripped over her own feet. He glanced at Nick and chuckled quietly.
That was due to your staring, Nick. He thought, smirking and looking back up at Katrina and Jenna. He looked at Katrina as she sat down. "Money is not an issue." He blurted out, sounding a bit far from normal.

Shooting Stars
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!