Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Guardian Angel(IC no RPers needed)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Guardian Angel(IC no RPers needed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:39 pm

he laughed with her. he leaned down and kissed her. he got up again.

"then why dont you take a shower and dressed, while i cook breakfast?"

he giggled as she wrinkled her nose.
The perfect world is one where there is no one to wage war or to commit sin,and is ruled by no one, for it is human nature to wage war for power, to commit sin for pleasure, to rule for control
Guardian Angel(IC no RPers needed)Read and Rate!!!!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:59 pm

Phoenix smiled and nodded. "I think that is a great suggestion." She told him, sitting up to give him a soft kiss. "Make it something buttery." She said, winking at him. Buttery toast would be perfect for her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:23 pm

"whatever you want sweetie."

he sang as he walked out of the room and headed downstairs to start breakfast. he walked into the kitchen amd wondered what to make. he grabbed the loaf of bread, and sat it down on the counter. he walked over and grabbed the pancake mix, and sat it down next to the bread. he then walked over to the freezer and grabbed a bag of hashbrowns. he grabbed two pans, and turned on the stove, cooking the pancake and hashbrowns at the same time.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:13 pm

Phoenix began the shower, sighing happily as the water hit her. It was so warm and comforting.

After a few minutes, she walked out of the shower completely clean and feeling refreshed. Then she went into the bedroom, smelling the cooking food, and grabbed some clothes. She came down five minutes later, dressed in a mini-skirt and a tank top, humming to herself. "What's that smell? It is good." She said.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:26 pm

Cloud was singing to himself as he cooked the food. the pancakes were done and he was placing them all onto a plate. the hashbrowns still had to cook a little more. he had four pieces of toast sat on a plate, and four more were in the toaster.

"thank you, its almost done, have a seat. what do you want to drink?"

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:30 pm

"Just orange juice." Phoenix said with a smile at his singing. She took a seat and turned it to watch him. "Take your time. I am more than happy watching you cook." She told him sweetly.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:45 pm

he grabbed a cup from one of the cubards and walked over to the fridge. he opened the fridge and grabbed the carton of oj and poured it into the glass and sat it in front of Phoenix.

"there ya go. and if i did that then we would never eat."

the other four pieces of toast popped up, and he quickly put them on the pplate with the others.
he grabbed both the plate of toast and pancakes and sat them on the table. the hashbrowns were now done, and he scopped them onto a plate. he sat them on the table with the rest of the food, and sat down.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:52 pm

Phoenix smiled at him. "That's what you think. I'm sure we would eventually" She said with a laugh. Looking at the plates, she grabbed her juice and took a small drink. "It all looks so good. But then, I stopped being surprised that you could cook a long time ago." She said with a sweet smile.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:04 pm

he smiled and laughed with her.

"Thank you. i dont think im all that good, your the better cook."

he blushed. he grabbed his plate and grabbed a few pancakes, toast and hashbrowns and put them on his plate.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:13 pm

Phoenix laughed softly. "No, I don't think so." She told him, winking as she began to get some of her own.

"So, are we going to go up and talk to my mother today? To find out?" She asked as she took a small fork of hashbrowns.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:18 pm

"but i do."

he blushed and giggled as she winked at him. with his food on his plate, he poured syrup on his pancakes. he grabbed the salt and ligtly sprinkled the white sand onto his hashbrowns. he cut off a big piece of his pancakes, and stuffed it in his mouth.

while he chewed the food, he listened to her question, he had forgotten about asking marie. he finished chewing and swallowed the food and answered.

"yes we will."

((OOC:sorry about the late post, my laptop crashed on vacation so i couldnt post. i just got back, so i will be posting more.))

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:46 pm

Phoenix smiled and nodded. She took a small drink of her juice, thinking about it. Could she be a good mother? She hadn't had one, but suddenly, she had one, and there was a chance that she might be one.

"Well, that's good." She said, nodding once. It was a bit nerve wracking, the thought that could be happening. Not that she didn't want to have a baby with him. She had loved him for too long not to have thought about it. But, dreams were different than reality, and there was the chance she'd be a bad mother.

((No prob. ^-^ You're back now. ^-^))

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:17 pm

((i apolgize for my absence, and letting you know. the reasons of my absence are posted in the welcome board. i would like to contiune this rp, if you would still be willing?))

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:32 pm

((Of course. I was going to send you something after I read your welcomeback post. ^.^))

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:45 pm

((thank you for understanding :) ))

He took a bite of the hasbrowns, taking in everything. though they had been together forever, he still was amazed by her. everything she did, brought a smile to his face and made him lucky he had met her.

He watched her, just sitting there, staring at her plate. he could tell she was nervous about her being pregant, and he understood that. he was nervous himself, he never had his parents there when he was gorwing up, he only had himself. he wondered if he would be a good father. But he didnt let it show, he had to be strong, it wouldnt help either of them if they both showed it. he reached his hand over and grasped her lightly.

"Dont worry about, you will be a great mother."

he said sweetly with a warm smile on his face.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:53 pm

((^.^))

Phoenix smiled at Cloud and nodded once, turning her hand so that she could give his own hand a squeeze. "You have so much faith in me." She said quietly, though she was grateful for that. If he didn't have faith in her, then no one would.

"I think you will be a wonderful father." She told him, looking into his eyes and wishing that she could know what he was thinking. She didn't want to ask, though she'd stopped being afraid of making him mad long before. He loved her too much to hurt her, and she would never do anything to hurt him either.

"It's strange, just having met my mother and then the thought that I may be a mother..." She blushed softly and looked at him, smiling shyly.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:11 pm

He smiled as he took another bit of the pancakes, swallowing them before he spoke again.

"why wouldnt i? your my wife, and i love you."

he blushed. he knew he would problay will be a good father, but it was his nerves that kept him rom thinking he would. he never had to deal with kids before, in fact Phoenix was the youngest person he had been assigned to be their guardian angel. But from what he had heard, nothing prepares you for being a parent, it just happens.

"Thank you. Yes it is a bit starnge, i knew you would eventullay meet your mother, but with the fact that we may become parents threw me for a loop."

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Phoenix smiled, he had a point there. She didn't say another word about how she was always shocked by his shows of faith. She was just grateful for them.

Phoenix nodded once at the idea of them being parents throwing him for a loop. Her as well, as she'd just died the day before. How could she get pregnant from something that had happened before she'd died. Her body had been taken somewhere. Wouldn't the baby be with her body?

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:41 pm

He knew she was always suprised by his shows of faith in her, but he knew the strength she had inside of her. He tried to show it to her every chance, letting her know that no matter what happens, he will always stand by her, and that he would follow her anywhere.

A thought came to his head about her pregancy, her human had just died the day before, if she was pregant the child would of died along with her human body. From the ashes of a phoenix, a new life is born what could that mean. unless it means that with her death, means her getting pregant, almost like a virgin birth.His face show one of puzzlement ans shock.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:59 pm

Phoenix watched her husband and knew that he was wondering the same thing as she was. She knew that no matter what, if she was pregnant it would always be his. She could feel it in her bones. With a small smile, the dark haired woman stood up and walked over to her husband, setting herself securely on his lap.

"We are both over thinking, I believe." She said as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and smiled sweetly. "Everything we will find out later. It doesn't have to be right now." Leaning her head forward, she nipped his neck. "We shouldn't have such serious faces. We are newlyweds, we should be acting like it." She pointed out.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!