Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bakugan next generaton

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Bakugan next generaton

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:58 pm

(You know what we should do? Try to make things even. Have more characters. I will make the new one with Prayas, Angelo/Diablo, and Elefen. I will also take the new masquerade to keep things on track withn the main meaning to the main plot of this role play. Can you make one with Drago?)

Here are the new characters.
Name:Mizuido Marukura
bakugans names:Prayas, Angelo/Diablo, and Elfen.
bakugans element:aquos
appearance:Image
extra:She is the older sister of Merucho

Here are the new characters.
Name:Kurai Gehabich
bakugans names:hydranoid and Percival(changed him to become evil after she tricked Ace)
bakugans element:darkus
appearance:Image
extra:She is the twin sister of Alice that she never met

I will reply to role play next post.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:53 pm

Name: Selena Pride
bakugans names: Drago
bakugans element: Pyrus
appearance: Image
extra: Selena knows Leia and treats Leia and Aries like older sisters. (They're older by one year)
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:28 am

(Ok cool. Getting appearance later I'm guessing?)
Shun listened to Dan talk as he cried. He tried to calm himself down as best he could.
"I hope we do Dan. She has a hurt leg so it will be hard on her." he whispered.
"Well, meet me at my place with the others." he told him hanging up the phone.

Merucho heard Dan say we will get her back. He was confused and alarmed as he heard Shun's name. He could tell Dan was thinking something.
"Dan, what happened?" he asked him wondering if everything was alright. Mizu(short for her full name) looked at Dan also. She was the same age as him.
"What is it Dan? Has something happened?" she asked him as she looked to Runo and Julie next to her with a worried expression.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:47 am

I have an apperance
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Kohana went to the doom deminsion." Dan said.
"Oh no that's not good." Julie said.
~~~~~~~~~Twins~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We should call Lena." Leia said.
"You call her it's easier for you." Aries said.
Leia nodded and pulled out her phone to call Selena.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:27 pm

(Ah, didn't show before. I see it now. Its cool.)

"Thats terrible Dan. You alright?" Mizu asked him as she went next to him giving him a hug. Kohana was like Dan's little sister just like she was Shun's. He cared about her a lot. Everyone did.
"Hey, we will get her." Prayas stated.
"Yes, we will." Elfen said.
"That poor girl." Angelo said sadly. She then wirled over to reveal Dialo.
"Ah she's a strong girl. She can handle it." he said.

Merucho looked up at Dan.
"So, what do we do? Did Shun give instructions? Also, how is he holding up?" he asked him.

Shun, after getting off with Dan, rested his head on his legs. Who knows what could happen in the doom dimmension. It was a horrid place. He sighed as he just layed down on his bed. He took out a leaf from his poket and started to leaf whistle. He did it whenever he was upset.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:37 pm

Thank you I like it to
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm fine." Dan said
"He didn't give instructions." Dan said.
"We could try what we did last time." Dan said.

~~~~~~~~~~Twins~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey Lena this is Leia." Leia said.
"Yhea we need to meet you somewhere." Leia said.

"Are you okay Aries?" Nemus asked.
"I'm fine Nemus." Aries said with a smile.
"Are you really sure?" Tigerra asked.
"I'm fine guys really." Aries said. No matter what Aries said she was deep in thought about how to get Kohana back. Actually if she had a choice she'd go after the bullies herself and risk losing one of her bakugan to get her back.
Last edited by Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:09 pm

(Actually, I did have Shun give directions. I wrote that he told Dan to get everyone to come over to his house. I just wanted to make that clear.)

"Looks like a fun trip." Elfen said with a laugh.
"Hey do we really have to go back there? I didn't like it the last time." Prays wined.
"Ah suck it up." Diablo said.
"Come on Prayas, we need you. Its for a friend." Marucho told him. Prayas was quiet for a little bit.
"Ah alright." he said giving in. Merucho hugged him. He then looked to Dan.
"Are you sure Shun didn't tell you anything he wanted? Also you missed me asking you how he was handling it." he told him.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:55 am

Sorry..I forgot..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sorry guys I forgot he said to go to his house." Dan said.
"Shun isn't handling it to well." Dan said.
Last edited by Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amc26 on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:22 pm

Leo saw people crying, bullies laughing, and Bakugan yelling hysterically.
" What happened here? " Leo murmured to himself. Leo thought that the other humans wouldn't give him any information so he took out his Bakugan Verias.
" See whats going on here from the other Bakugan. " Leo whispered to Verias.

" I'll try my best " Verias said as flying away. Verias flew up to the Preyas.
" What is going on here? "
THIS IS MY MARVEL UNIVERSE RPG WEBSITE!!!!

http://marvelcomicsearth-26.goodforum.net/forum.htm

ENJOY!

amc26
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doomburger-chan on Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:23 pm

Please accept me you guys, pretty please with sugar on top!

Doomburger-chan
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:42 pm

(Thats alright Citizen. Anyways, um I guess I can accept you Doomburger-chan since it seems you really want to join. Just try to keep up with us since we move fast.)

"Ah, figured he would say that. Remember how he was when you weresent to the doom dimension?" Merucho asked.
"We should call Alice. Runo, can you do that?" Merucho asked her. Mizu nodded in agreement.
"Yeah, we need the whole gang. If theres one thing Shun grieves about it is his sister. He needs everyone he can to help him." she told the others.

Prayas noticed Verias role over to him to ask him what was going on.
"Like I can explain everything." he said sarcastically. Elfen roled over to Verias.
"I'll tell you. Basically, our friend Shun's litte sister was sent to the doom dimension by some bullies. He is eally,upet about it and we need to find a way to get to the doom dimension to get her back." she explained to him.
"Well I could have said that." Prayas said with a chuckled.
"Then why didn't you?" Angelo said popping up behind him.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:17 am

Happy Halloween...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yes I remember." Dan said.
"Of course I'll call Alice." Runo said as she pulled out her cell phone and dialed Alice's number.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:49 am

(Happy halloween.)

"Hey Dan, lets get out of here. I can get Kaito to give us a ride to Shun's. Oh, call Shun back. I just want you to make sure he will be alright." Merucho told Dan. Mizu couldn't help but to agree. She turned to Runo and Julie.
"Follow us." she told the two of them as she and Kaito ran out of the door.

Alice was sitting with her sister and her grandfather. Her cell rung and she excused herself from the table. Kurai watched with a small grin. Alice looked to see it was Runo. She answered it.
"Hey Runo. Whats goin on?" she asked her.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:54 am

Thank you...I was a witch for Halloween...that was completely random
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay." Dan said as he pulled out his phone and called Shun again.
Julie followed, she was really worried about Kohana.
"I hope she's okay." Julie said.

"Can you meet us at Shun's?" Runo asked as she followed the rest of them.
"There's been an emergency and it's really important." Runo said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinnaOsp on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:54 pm

"Hi guys."she said and took of her Raindeer skin coat, a tall thin person followed Satu and took of his coat. "Hi i'm Tuuka, Satus twin brother."he said and smiled to Shun,Dan,Runo and Julie, ""Oh please,Tuuka,i think they already know your name."Ravenoid said and gave Tuuka a evil look, "Oikeasti, ei Satu kerro heille paljon minusta?"Tuuka muttered and looked at Satu talking to Shun, "I don't understand finnish,Tuuka!"Ravenoid said hissing at Tuuka. "I feel so sad that kohana was sent to the doom dimension."Satu said and trembled and wished she could do anything to bring her back.

TinnaOsp
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:36 pm

(Hey TinnaOsp, Shun isn't with Dan and the others hun. Change your post a little please.)

Shun continued to leaf whistle as he just sat on his bed. He didn't want to go out of his room or anything. He stopped leaf whistling abruptly though as his phone rang. He tried to keep his voice as even as possibe.
"Yeah Dan?" Shun said as he answered the phone. His voice was scratchy and upset sounding though.

Mizu heard what Julie said and she wrapped her arms around her.
"Don't worry. Ingram and Skyrus will take care of her." she told her friend as she let go continuing to walk to the harbor. Her brother meanwhile was on the phone asking Kaito to pick them up. He hung up the phone shortly after.
"Kaito will pick us up here. Runo, tell Alice we will pick her up in Germany." Merucho told her.

Alice gasped at the news which made her grandfather rush next to her.
"Alright. I'll deffinately be there." she told her friend.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:45 am

"Just called to make sure you're alright." Dan said.

"I know but I'm still worried about her." Julie said.

"We'll pick you up." Runo said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:10 pm

Shun gave a depressed sigh as he heard Dan speak to him. He was checking up on him huh? He couldn't expect less from his best friend.
"Just a little concerned about my sis Dan. I'll be fine." he lied straight through his teeth.

Mizu went back over to next to Julie while Merucho walked with Dan to listen on how Shun was.
"Yeah, I know what you mean. I am worried also. Think about poor Shun though. He must be feeling terrible. We need to help him out as best we can." Mizu said to Julie.

"Whats going on Alice?" Dr.Michael asked her when she said she would be somewere. Alice pulled her hand over the reciever and looked at her grandpa.
"Shun's little sister is in the doom dimmension grandfather. We have to get her back. The others are picking me up." she explained to him.
"Oh thats terrible. Please be careful dear." Dr.Michael said to her with a worried expression.
"I will Grandfather. Don't worry." she told him giving him a hug and then heading out the door after her sister threw her hydranoid.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doomburger-chan on Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:31 pm

Meanwhile in the Doom Dimension...

Doomburger-chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doomburger-chan on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:51 pm

"Destruction Meteor Storm!"
"Soaring Strike Shot!!!"

Doomburger smirked as she looked into her Plasma Orb, watching Skyress and Ingram fight off some malformed creatures created by the ghastly realm's negative energy...
"It's been a long time since I met a Bakugan worthy of teaming up with me... Yet I cannot possibly save Vestroia all by myself...And now it seems I finally found some candidates.." She whispered as she watched them fight

Doomburger-chan
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!