Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bakugan next generaton

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Bakugan next generaton

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doomburger-chan on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:15 pm

" You'll never leave!"
" You're way too late!"
"You can't escape your horrid fate" The ghostly beings sang as they surrounded the gang
"We are Gaias, the Guardians of this dimension, and we're gonna rock your world. GOT IT!? ROCK!!!" The head critter chuckled as he poked Skyress with his staff..."
"I may not be one hundred per cent certain, but I think they're about to turn us into stone!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Doomburger-chan
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doomburger-chan on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:24 pm

"Correct!!!"The creatures exclaimed in unison
"You're gonna keep them company,"- The leader said poining at a group of Bakugan statues.,
"Oh, and that human girl you're holding looks skinny, but I believe she could make some excellent broth!"he added, making the Bakugan go wide eyed...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Doomburger-chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doomburger-chan on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:27 pm

(Uh-oh! It seems Skyress and Ingram got captured, and Kohana's about to be boiled for lunch! I hope Doomburger'll make it in time, or the plot will be seriously messed up! But as for now, it's time to check the team and find out about their plan to enter the Doom Dimension. Your turn guys!")

Doomburger-chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:37 pm

(Just one thing I have a problem with in your post. I am playing Skyrus and Ingram. Could you please not godmod? Thanks.)
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:54 pm

"We'll be there soon don't worry about that." Dan said.

"I know we will." Julie said.
~~~~~~~~~~~Selena~~~~~~~~
She was worried about Shun and she was finding her way there.
"Are you okay?" Drago asked.
"Shun's little sister was sent to the Doom Deminsion." Selena said.
"What is their plan?" Drago asked.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:41 pm

Shun just sat there on his bed listened to Dan.
"I know Dan. Even if we are able to get there though how will we get back out? Also, my sister and the Bakugan could be in trouble. It is dangerous Dan." he whispered worried out of his mind. He figured Aries would be coming into check on him.

"Thats the spirit Julie." Mizu cried out. She sat down as Merucho showed the place Kato was showing up at. Dan was stillmon the phone which meant a bad sighn.
"You think Shun will be alright? He won't do anything drastic will he?" Merucho asked Runo.

Kohana had been startled awake by Skyruss and Ingram's worried voices. She saw other Bakugan and she tried to fight them. It was useless though. Skyruss and Ingram were trapped. One of the enemy Bakugan wanted to attack her.
"No!" Ingram shrieked.
"Leave her alone!" Skyress screamed. Kohana was shaking. She needed help. She then smirked. She had been faking being scared.
"Ablity activate. Shadow Echo!" she called out. Ingram dissapeared from her containment and arrived behind one of the Bakugan.
"Ability activate! Wind power, soaring strike shot." Kohana yelled which got Ingram to attack the enemy and broke Skyruss free. She went down and picked up Kohana in her arms while Skyruss made a warning noise to the Bakugan to leave her alone.
"Brother." Kohana whispered scared that she might be a gonner.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:05 pm

"Don't worry we'll find a way out." Dan said
"We did last time." Dan said.

"I'm sure Shun wouldn't do anything drastic." Runo said. They were all worried about Kohana but they'd get her out just like Dan was saying.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:27 pm

Shun tried to calm himself down. He needed to for his sisters sake.
"Your right Dan. Just please hurry. I really thnk something wrong is going on." he told him. He then hung up the phone and geaded outside. He needed to see someone, someone special and to meet the others to be comforted. He saw Leia and Aries and he moved behind Aries. You could tell he was upset by the look in his eyes and the tears stains on his cheeks. He would need everyones support. He tapped on Aries shoulder and had his arms out in a jester for a hug.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:29 pm

Aries jumped a little but she turned around and gave Shun his hug. She was still trying to block out the fact she knew what she was doing and it was going to be risky. Which wasn't like Aries at all.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:25 am

Shun wrapped his arm around Aries as she hugged him. He was scared out of his mind. He rested his head on hers his hands shaking ever so lightly.
"I hope the others get here soon. I can't take this worry to much longer." he whispered his voice low and cracked.

The others waited for a little while. Merucho then jumped as a plane arrived. Kato was here now. He set the plane down and came off the plane.
"Hello Master Merucho, Ms.Mizuido. We are destined to stop at Russia to pick up Ms.Alice and then head to Master Shun and Ms.Kohanas place correct?" he asked the two.
"Hello Kato." Mizu said as she got onto the plane.
"Yes Kato. Please we need to hurry. Its a big emergency." he told him.
"As you wish. Hold on tight everyone. Heir Merucho will be taking off soon." he told them. Merucho went onto the plane and they waited for the others to get on.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amc26 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:57 pm

Leo went with the flow and went to Mr. Merucho's plane. Leo wanted to help Shun find his sister in the doom demension, but how could he. Mr. Kato led him on to the plane and Leo sat down. An idea slowly emerged from Leo's mind. He looked to the other people on the plane.

" Merucho, Mizu! I know I just met you and all, but I have an idea on how to get Mr.Shuns sister out of the doom demension! What if we somehow managed to steal a Doom card from someone and use it to get to the doom demension. Then we could find Shuns sister and use the power from Drago's silent core to return to Earth! "
THIS IS MY MARVEL UNIVERSE RPG WEBSITE!!!!

http://marvelcomicsearth-26.goodforum.net/forum.htm

ENJOY!

amc26
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:54 pm

"They'll get here soon don't worry." Aries said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dan/Julie/Runo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All three went with the flow and were sitting down.
"That sounds like a good idea." Dan said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Selena~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She was making her way to the dock to hopefully find a boat. She wanted to be of help but she wouldn't be if she wasn't there.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:02 pm

Shun continued to shake as he clung to Aries. His knees were starting to wobble. He almsot fell down, but kept his hold on Aries to keep him steady.
"Keep a hold on me Aries. I feel like I might break down and collapse on the floor." he whispered to her his voice also shaking.

Merucho pushed up his glasses while Mizu nodded.
"Yes its a good idea." they both said at the same time. The Bakugan started to laugh.
"I think we need to focus on Shun right this moment though guys. When you spoke with him Dan how did he sound?" he asked him. Mizu again nodded wondering how Shun was at the moment.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doomburger-chan on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:51 pm

Meanwhile, in the Doom dimension.
"well well well,what have we here!" Doomburger chuckled as she stared into her crystal ball, watching Skyress and Ingram being overpowered by The Gaias and knocked out cold along with Kohana and The Brawlers planning out their trip to The Doom Dimension.

Doomburger-chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doomburger-chan on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:58 pm

" Foolish humans! Hoping to steal a Doom card, huh? Well, I hate to break it to you but...So far, there's only one Doom Card left in the whole univerese! And it's right here! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!" Doomburger laughed, holding up a shiny metallic card
" Fine. Fools or no fools, they're quite a formiddable team. And they might be the only choice for me to open the Mirror Attribute Circle Portal and complete Vestroia.

Doomburger-chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doomburger-chan on Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:03 pm

"The kids and their Bakugan are my only hope to complete the realm. So I myself will open the portal. Then, I'll test their worth..."

Doomburger concentrated some power in the palms of her hands and then shot a white beam, opening a dimensional gate to the human world.
" Come, kids! And face your greatest opponent yet!"

Doomburger-chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinnaOsp on Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Tuuka tried to keep this eyes open but became very tired of the nagging Ravenoid, Hynoid became very irritated when she nagged and screamed at Tuuka, "She's annoying."Hynoid whipered to Satu when she turned around and looked at her weak brother, "Yeah she has been nagging ever since he came here." she said and turned around, "S-Satu where are we going?" he asked her and yawned, Satu pointed at a small house and smiled "I live here it's not very big but i think you'll like it."she answerd and pulled Tuukas hand, Ravenoid looked away and gave Tuuka a evil glare, Hynoid eyes turned from light blue to Fiery red. "What's your problem,Ravenoid?" he asked and looked at Ravenoid with a evil glare and showed his fangs, "None of your buisness, Fleabag."Ravenoid answered and hissed at Hynoid.

TinnaOsp
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:18 pm

"I don't plan on letting go." Aries said. The thought of going off on her own was still going through her head and she made the decision right there she was going to do it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~Dan/Julie/Runo~~~~~~~~~~
"He sounded like he isn't doing to hot." Dan said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!